All Comments on 'Teaching Daughter Self Esteem Ch. 01'

by dannyboy111

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
StoneKidmanStoneKidmanover 10 years ago
Nice start

semi-believable and I certainly like where this is going. Please continue

WanderingMistWanderingMistover 10 years ago
Great!

I loved this story! The story line was pretty believable and the characters were all very nicely portrayed. It was a very smooth read that left me wanting more. Can't wait for the next installment.

- WM

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Disappointed with the rushing. Elaine roleplaying as the daughter, working her magic to proposition some fantasy tease works, I admit, but really detracts from the story imho. I like slow tease, subtle seduction and slight corruption over a long period of time. While I was expecting some of that, and is why I am in error for reacting the way I am, I feel as if nothing is left to the imagination from this chapter, and if I fail to tune in next time, I already know enough I might not even care. Theres no hook, no intregue, nothing left to find answered except the tired conquest fantasy of "pregnancy?" Heck, now I want to imagine the chapter ended with father changing Katie's room's wallposters instead of the sex... And suggestive photos abound.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting story

Many young woman are insecure about their body. Quite often it is the small breasted ones that need encouragement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loving the direction the story is going

It's sexy as hell. Thank you and please continue. I look forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Magnificent!

Wonderful, much appreciated, character detail- please don't make us wait too long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice!

Hey, just wanted to say this is a great start to the story! I especially like how the mom is fantasizing about the daughter getting fucked too. Hope the next part comes out soon!

BJNluvsDDsBJNluvsDDsover 10 years ago
Awsome Read

Enjoyed your first series, and this one looks to be just as good. Cant wait for the next part!

hungashorsehungashorseover 10 years ago
Great 1st Chapter

I can't wait for chapter 2. Loved how Mom is encouraging her husband. I bet she wants to share those big tits with him...

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 10 years ago
Nice to see you're writing again.

Loved your Daddy's Blowjob series, and the new Teaching Daughter storyline is off to a great start.

I'd sort of expected it to be a "behind Mom's back" story, but I love how you've made Mom into a virtual accomplice in her daughter's seduction. The idea of his 18 year old daughter mentally regressing provided a believable rationale not just for her naiveté in seeking her parent's approval, but in her willingness to allow Dad more access to her body. The fantasizing and role-playing of the parents was unexpected and brilliant. In stories with similar premises, too many authors would have (and "have") relegated the mother to being just part of the scenery. You've done a wonderful job in crafting a more aggressive and participative role for Mom. If this story develops similarly to your Daddy's Blowjob series, I hope we can look forward to Mom demonstrating sexual techniques, etc, while Katie watches and participates. Since Elaine is a busty woman, while perhaps not so busty as her daughter, maybe they can even begin wearing identical outfits. Matching tube-tops and short shorts? Matching string bikinis?

I'm really looking forward to reading more from you in this series. I just hope I won't have to wait too long between chapters to see this story unfold.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 10 years ago
Looking forward to more

Keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What an awsome start.

The mixture of Dad, Mom, Daughter and the fantasy is incredible. What I wouldn't give to be in HIS place.

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasover 10 years ago
SO glad you are back

:)

lrogerblrogerbover 10 years ago
Tits

I personally don't like big tits. I prefer small perky tits. Big tits remind me of when I was a kid and we would visit my grandparents farm and have to help with the milking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Can't Wait

Great story so far, I want more

ivythorneivythorneover 10 years ago
hot hot hot

I cannot wait to see where this goes! Keep the stories coming (and me too for that matter)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very hot

keep this up and I will have get more lube mm !!! this story realy good looking forward to more your young daughter awakning TY leann5red xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Absolutely Awesome

Wow. I stayed hard during your entire story. I really hope that there is more to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i need more...

I hope daddy gets to play with her big tits

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What a tease. I think we can expect BIG THINGS developing with her best friend Randi. What is under her frumpy clothes?

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 10 years ago
^__^

Great start for the story. I'm loving it already, hehe. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the good work. ^__^

SorchakSorchakabout 10 years ago
Why no siblings?

Considering how much your protagonists like to fuck, I'm wondering why Katie doesn't have any siblings? I mean, c'mon. By now, unless there's something wrong with one or the other of her parents, she should have at least ONE brother or sister. Getting Elaine pregnant again somewhere further down the story line would be hot. Getting Katie pregnant would be even hotter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Anonymous 01/17/14 lol, clever. I stayed wet throughout the whole thing. Amazing story so far

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 9 years ago
Good start, but...

.. it feels a lot similar to your first story right now. Let's see how it develops.

kamperman45kamperman45over 9 years ago
Oh yeah - Liked Much

Nice story of transference of love and cute twist with Mom as catalyst and promoter for the husband and shy daughter and then taking "daughter" role in bedplay to encourage Dad. Yummy and Bad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This story is going to be so good

Don't you just love a small girl with huge tots and who needs attention!! God how I want to suck and play with a sweet of big tits!!

firedawg12firedawg12over 4 years ago
Incredible

You write amazing stories! Love your work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
FUCKING HOT!!!!

From a guy struggling with a sexy 23 year old hot daughter in my own house, this was the BEST!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Holy shit. .

I got so worked up by the end of this with the wife riding and talking about the daughter. I am officially a perv I guess.

X3n0X3n0about 1 year ago

*cough cough* dayum

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous