Teaching Daughter Self Esteem Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,589 Followers

Despite the progress we were making, it was still an uphill battle to get Katie beyond her feelings of inferiority. Several days into our experiment, I came home from work to find Katie sitting on the couch. She was covered, burqa-like, by one of her ugly brown coats, though I could tell by the calves that showed at the bottom that underneath, she was wearing nicer clothing. "I thought we agreed that you were going to wear prettier clothing around the house," I said.

"Oh Daddy, I can't!" Katie cried. She stood and opened up the coat to show me a tube top that displayed her impressive cleavage in a way I hadn't seen before. It was like her huge tits were on a platter for me to nibble on and suck and . . . .

I shook my head to get rid of the images that came into my mind. "You look gorgeous, Katie," I said.

"I look like a freak. A freak!" She cupped her enormous breasts in both hands and began sobbing. "Look at them!"

Elaine appeared in the doorway behind Katie's back, a worried, pleading look on her face.

"You're beautiful, Katie," I said lamely.

"Beautiful?! I've got these huge, ugly things that make me look . . . oh, God! I can't stand it!"

"They're not 'huge, ugly things'. They're your breasts," I said. "Your beautiful, large breasts that any man would love to look at and even touch. There are a lot of men who love women with large breasts."

"What about you, Daddy?"

I smiled for the first time. "Ask your mother if I like big tits." I motioned with my eyes behind Katie, and she turned to see her mother behind her, following our conversation.

"Your father is a Tit Man from 'way back," Elaine said, laughing lightly. "He's always loved my tits, and yours are even bigger than mine."

"You never said anything, Daddy."

"I didn't want to embarrass you."

"So you don't mind my big breasts?"

"Sweetheart, I love your big breasts. I love your huge tits. I love your fantastic, soft, jiggling breasts. I especially love this outfit because it shows them off to me so well."

"Oh, thank you Daddy! I love you, Daddy!" Katie ran into my arms and molded her body into mine.

Elaine stood in the doorway, smiling and nodding in approval as I whispered to our daughter, so low that only she could hear me, "I love you, sweetheart. I love your huge tits. I love it when you show them off to me. I want you to show them to me every day from now on. Will you show me your tits every day? I love my big-titted Katie." I looked up at my wife and smiled, then hugged Katie even tighter.

That night Elaine was ecstatic. "I really think we turned a corner with her today," she said as she stroked my cock up and down.

"You don't think I went too far?" I asked.

"I can see why you're worried," she replied. "But it's only words. All you're doing is telling Katie that you love her for who she is. That you love the way she looks."

"By talking about her tits."

"Katie has self esteem issues. Body image issues."

"With a body like hers?" I thought again of Katie's incredible huge knockers on her short, slim dancer's body. I guided Elaine's head toward my cock as I envisioned my daughter as she looked that evening, her big tits spilling out of a tight, almost corset-like top.

My wife swirled her tongue all the way around the head of my dick several times. In between licks, she continued, "Our daughter needs the reassurance of a father who loves her. Isn't it a little indirect, even hypocritical, to praise the dress that she's wearing when what you really mean to say, and need to say, is that you approve of the body itself?"

Elaine sat up, positioned herself over my crotch and guided my dick into her pussy. She started to go up and down on my cock, her 36DD tits bouncing hypnotically as she said, "Our daughter is self conscious about her big tits. So I want you to take every opportunity to tell her how much you love her and her big tits. Her big, juicy tits." She grabbed both my hands and guided them to her chest so that I could play with her boobs while she bounced up and down, up and down. "Tell her you love her big, bouncy, kissable titties. Practice saying it, honey."

"Katie I love your tits," I said, groping my wife's tits as I spoke.

"Again. With more feeling."

"Katie, your tits are incredible. Daddy loves your gorgeous oversized tits."

Elaine started humping me faster. More wildly. She closed her eyes and began corkscrewing her hips as she rose and fell on my cock. "More," she demanded.

"Daddy wants to fuck his little girl's beautiful, big tits. Daddy wants to slide his big cock in between your beautiful, huge teenage tits. Daddy wants to come all over your big, milky white tits."

"That's it, Daddy! Teach her to love her body! Teach her to use it for her Daddy!" At this point both my hands were gripping my wife's ass and lifting her up and down rapidly on my cock, controlling her luscious body as she writhed in orgasm. "Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck your girl!"

I started to cum. My back arched upward and I instinctively thrust my cock upward into my wife's twat as far as it would go.

Elaine felt it. "Yeah, Daddy!" she screamed. "Cum in your baby girl! Fill me up with Daddy juice! Knock me up and make my tits grow even bigger!" She bent forward and pushed her big DD tits into my mouth.

dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,589 Followers
12