All Comments on 'Teaching Daughter Self Esteem Ch. 12'

by dannyboy111

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Daddy's self esteem...

...could hardly be any higher.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 8 years ago
Not the end I hope

So want this to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love a happy ending.

He has the big-titted family he deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Um....

If the author was trying for the ending climax that was achieved in his 'daddy needs his blowjob' series he has failed miserably. The chapters up to 9 were ok to great, 10 was a little odd but still cool, whereas the 11th chapter was just WTF (and not in a good way). As for this chapter, I don't know, up to the chickenpox subplot to get them out of the house to fuck his daughter was ok, and then the whole marriage/harem thing was borderline but still ok. I Would say the biggest letdown was Elaine's resignation, she should have taken out a knife and killed the husband or something. If we aren't being so dramatic at least there should have been some repercussions to his transgression (though quite expected from the reader's point of view, the husband should have been a little more perturbed about pushing the limits with his wife).

Ultimately the whole series is a 6 or 7 out of 10, whereas the daddy series was more like 9-10. The only thing that could make this worse is if this somehow continues to chapter 13.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GOD I shot a huge load of cum thinking of the dad fucking his big tit daughter

And three days of fucking her and training her, and teaching her. She sucks cock great and now she will learn to fuck great! Lucky daddy indeed. Now let's see them all get knocked up by daddy! Thanks for a great story, I hope it's not over yet. You can still write about her being fucked while she licks mommy pussy or the Asian girl's pussy Things are going great for daddy

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasover 8 years ago
AMAZING

Love it. Hope there's one more chapter in you, about the resulting life this dude is leading...

rjsully7rjsully7over 8 years ago
Great

Keep them Cummings.

tamashi310tamashi310over 8 years ago
*.*

This entire series is so unbelievably cheesy and yet so undeniably AWESOME!! The build up to Katie is spectacular, I loved every minute of it! Ty very much for sharing with us!!

#MyHarem!!

rjw69877rjw69877over 8 years ago
To Anonymous 10/24/15

If you were so discusted about this story why did it take all 12 chapters to come to that decision???

rjw69877rjw69877over 8 years ago
Finally

Glad I came across this story again. Read it originally a year ago. Thanks for finishing it. 5 STARS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Seriously

He forces his daughter to suck his dick but he won't even lick her pussy come on the only ones licking pussy in this entire story are the girls. Lame I've been skipping chapters trying to see what might happen next if he actually does it and oh hell no he doesn't forget it. one star 4 repeating the same thing chapter after chapter.

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
What?????

I love this series but I agree he needs to be eating some pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You did Elaine wrong man

You should have had Elaine in a fit of horneiness tell him to fuck Katie.

I lost my broner cause I just felt so bad for her. You should have written it so that instead of a betrayal where she got hurt she was into it and wanted it as well. Would have been hot instead of sad. You messed that up.

EugeneSelfishEugeneSelfishabout 5 years ago
Fuck yeah! #MyHarem indeed!

Looking back over the whole arc of the series, it seems obvious now why the author kept Katie's virginity off-limits until now. This is literally and figuratively the climax of the story; everything will be denouement after this, or a sequel with a different arc.

To those defending Elaine: The author was clear to show that Elaine was being selfish and deliberately withholding Katie's pussy in an effort to a) drive Daddy's frustration through the roof, b) keep all the resulting wild sex to herself, and b) drive Katie crazy with need, further fueling a and b.

Most importantly, Elaine was shown, and even said explicitly, that she no longer cared about Katie's self-esteem anymore. She was getting off on her daughter's suffering. It was either give permission for Daddy to pussy-fuck Katie, or Daddy and Katie would have to take things into their own hands. The author chose the latter, and I as a reader am perfectly satisfied with that decision. The chance for Elaine's acceptance and redemption begins now.

Well done, dannyboy111, for sticking to your guns and doing the story the way you envisioned it. It's good to learn from audience feedback, but not to the extent that one is enslaved by it; otherwise you risk ending up with a collection of various formulaic, design-by-committee, popular-but-uninspired, disjointed fetish scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It’s was about god damn time.

This story has been an emotional roller coaster for me as a female lol. I’ve experienced excitement, jealousy, remorse, a ting of anger, and every other emotion. ( It’s that time of the month lol)

Im happy Katie finally got the loving she deserved. She basically was being tormented emotionally and sexually by not being able to have her daddy inside her. Now hopefully the rest of the story can progress with them all being a happy harem. ;)

Now...Elaine... lets talk about Elaine. She is hands down the antagonist of this story. Sorry not sorry. I saw a few comments saying the author did her dirty. Bru she did her own daughter and her husband dirty by not letting them fuck. And it wasn’t even a moral thing. She let everybody else get in on daddy but Katie. She was just being selfish. And in the process of being selfish she deliberately tormented Katie. Don’t believe me. Ok then exhibit A from the beginning she’s been making sure Katie can hear them having sex in the other room. Exhibit B she deliberately sent the Asian friend home in the back seat to get fucked by the daddy in front of Katie while she had to drive. Exhibit C she literally said she didn’t give a f about her daughter or her feelings. She just wanted to be please. That’s enough proof she’s the villain of the story lol.

Anyways love your story dude can’t wait to read the rest of the chapter. 😘

Massive_Ass69Massive_Ass69almost 2 years ago

First, I am a woman and while I can see why some may feel this is misogyny, I really like this story. I like all this authors stories. I like how it the father thinks through his decisions but succumbs to his lust. I like that he pleases the women but the priority is him being pleased. I love how he skull fucks his women and how his wife is so supportive of it all. I would love a home dynamic like that! Keep these stories coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

After his claim of ownership, I thought that maybe they would pass each other off to friends/relatives, or something like that... Not simply more of the two of them.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This left me very disappointed. I loved how the wife was into the whole dynamic but having her become so selfish ruined it for me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous