All Comments on 'Teaching Diplomacy'

by jack4194

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sad for the slimeball

Mr. G is a slimeball, and a criminal in most or all 50 states, yet i was hoping against hope dor him and Alaina.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Ok so I get some will disagree but I actually sympathize with Mr. G in this story. Is that bad? I don’t know. All I know if what I felt while reading this and this story really pulled at my heart and gave me a tightening in my chest with ache. I had a feeling things would end badly but I still had that romantic part of me that deeply want there to be happiness and love for them. I really think that Nicole and McKenzie and Amber took advantage of a difficult situation. I know that cheating is bad and all but that doesn’t get Nicole off the hook for knowingly provoking Mr. G to cheat. That’s just my two sense as a girl and how I feel. Side note to the author, I really loved the way your story drew me into the narrative and actually gave me feelings. Some stories can get a bit draggy or long winded but I felt like every word mattered in your writing, though there were a few editorial mistakes, it was still overall great and I thoroughly enjoyed this piece.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous