Teaching Eden Ch. 04: The Principal

Story Info
Eden’s crime receives its proper punishment.
4.5k words
4.71
7.6k
6

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 08/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
732 Followers

An Eden's Explorations story

TEACHING EDEN

CHAPTER FOUR -- THE PRINCIPAL

Eden and Luke stood in Pedretti's office. It was the same night as the Principal had caught the two of them outside the bar. He had ordered them to meet him in school at 9 o'clock. After admitting the pair, he told them sternly to await him in his office. It had been nearly ten minutes now.

Being apprehended by Pedretti on top of the beers she had rapidly drunk was a really bad combination, and Eden began to feel sick. Luke had relapsed into his standard, non-communicative mode. And so they waited, without speaking, or even acknowledging the other's presence.

Then Pedretti was back. Striding purposefully into the office. He stood, leaning forward, hands resting on his desk, and regarded the pair wordlessly for what seemed like minutes.

Finally he broke the silence, "I was going to say that I don't know who I am more disappointed in. Then, it obviously has to be you, Miss Baker. Aside from any general moral, or legal, issues, have you even read your employment contract?"

Eden shook her head.

"Well, it -- unsurprisingly -- precludes any contact of a sexual nature between teachers and pupils. Even those well over eighteen, before you ask. And I think we can agree that you were very clearly in breach."

He stood up and began pacing the room. "As for you, Johnson. I was uncertain about admitting you. I thought maybe a specialist... institution... would be better. But your parents made a very generous donation. Now you have let them down. As well as the school. As well as yourselves."

Pedretti gathered himself. "You have both been stupid fools."

'Stupid fools?' Eden thought, feeling a little more sober. The very phrase that Michele had mentioned the Principal using with her. He had been understanding then, they had reached an arrangement. And Luke's parents were donors? Maybe this didn't have to be terminal. Maybe there was a way. She decided to let Pedretti say what he needed to say. This took some time, he liked the sound of his own voice.

Eventually, the Principal seemed to run out of pejoratives. Eden took her opportunity. "Both Luke and I are very sorry for this terrible... error in judgement. Which will never be repeated. And I take full responsibility. I led Luke on, I'm the adult here. But, maybe, I was wondering whether we could do something to fix things. I'm sure Burnell would hate to lose the Johnsons' patronage."

Had she been too direct? Pedretti seemed to be struggling with some emotion. Was it anger, or something else? Eden thought she had no real option but to press on. "I know that you were supportive of Miss Huisman in the past. Maybe this case is a little more extreme, but could we... could we... reach an arrangement?" Eden tried to sound remorseful, upset, and -- most of all -- supplicatory.

"Michele told you about that, did she? How very indiscreet of her." Pedretti seemed lost in thought, but also in the grip of some other feeling. Not anger, as Eden had initially thought. What she now saw clearly in his face was suppressed desire, a look she was intimately familiar with. This was going in a very, very different direction. And it was happening quickly.

Pedretti apparently reached some decision, he looked directly at Eden, with what appeared to be lust in his eyes. When he spoke, his voice was husky. "You'd like to explore my arrangement with Miss Huisman, would you? Very well."

He turned to Luke, "and you, Johnson, you want to reach an arrangement too? One that would ensure that your parents never found out?"

Without looking, Luke nodded.

Eden intervened. "Couldn't we keep Luke out of this? As I say, it was all really my fault."

"You were both... involved... earlier. Mr Johnson needs to be a part of this... arrangement. I insist. So speak up, boy!" The Principal's voice was still horse.

"I'll do whatever Eden... Miss Baker... thinks best, Sir."

Pedretti smiled, but a smile verging on a grimace. His face mask-like. "Then we have a deal. Miss Baker. But your clothing is entirely inappropriate. Let me get you something more... befitting."

'Born and raised in a briar patch,' thought Eden. This was going well.

As the Principal left them, Eden and Luke shared a glance and Luke mouthed, "what the fuck?"

Eden whispered, "it's OK, Luke, trust me," in reply.

She began to understand the 'what,' and 'fuck' was probably an apposite word. This was something in her wheelhouse, something she could deal with. The real question was how to get Luke through it.

Another thought crashed uninvited into her mind, 'Michele, why didn't you tell me the fucking truth?' But Eden already knew the answer.

🎓 🎓 🎓

"Listen, Luke. I think this is going to get pretty weird, but it will be OK. You liked watching me. You really liked me sucking you. This is just a step up. You will be fine. You might even enjoy yourself. But -- again -- trust me. And don't worry about me. Whatever happens, I'm OK with it. Right?"

Eden wanted to say more, to explain her informed guesses. But Pedretti was already back. He was carrying a plastic bag, which he handed to Eden. She assumed Luke would cotton on soon enough.

"Change into these, Miss Baker."

Eden peered into the bag. She was unsurprised. It contained a Burnell uniform. Each item of clothing still in its plastic wrapping.

'Think, Eden, think! What are you getting yourself -- and Luke -- into? Michele hates dick, she wouldn't. So not that. Does he...? Of course.' Her train of thought led Eden to a happy place. This was going to work.

"I'll change, but I have a couple of questions. First, is this a one-time thing, or are Luke and I committing to something else? If so, I think we may need to renegotiate."

The principal smiled, for once a natural smile. "I'm not a monster, Eden. Just a man with... certain appetites. Miss Huisman helped me with those once, and once only. I expect no more of you this time. Tonight and the debt is paid."

Eden persisted. "To be clear. Luke stays. I stay and... what? There are no repercussions? I can maybe stomach losing four weeks' pay if you insist."

Pedretti looked confused. "Why would I do that? Nothing is official here. I'd have to explain a pay deduction, that would be tricky without paperwork. We are just talking tonight, nothing else."

A thought flashed across Eden's mind. "Michele, you lying bitch!' But she said nothing out loud. Instead she focussed on more practical matters. "I'm guessing you don't want to... interact... with us. But that you'd like us to... interact... with each other. Am I right?"

"You are right, Miss Baker."

Eden smiled. She knew she was making assumptions about Luke, but she was pretty confident about their accuracy. Luke was after all still just about a teenager, and a demonstrably horny one. She extended a hand to her boss. "Deal?" Pedretti took it and she could sense him trembling. Eden was pretty familiar with that feeling. Maybe she was trembling a little herself.

Eden began to undress. The principal turned away and she stopped him. "No need for that, Victor. I don't mind you watching. That's what you like, right? And call me Eden." As she spoke, Eden pulled her halter top off.

Luke seemed to be catching on. He looked at Eden, seeking confirmation. She smiled at him in what she hoped was a confidence-building manner.

Eden wriggled her skirt down and stood naked except for her strapped heels. She unwrapped a plaid skirt in Burnell colors, a white shirt, white knee socks, and finally a burgundy blazer with a school crest on the breast pocket. They were all the right size. Clearly Pedretti was a connoisseur of the female form.

"Socks, Victor, or should I keep these on?" Eden looked down at her feet.

"I think the heels will be fine, Miss Baker. But are you sure they are fastened properly?"

Eden winked her understanding. Turning her back on the Principal, she slowly and fluidly bent over, checking the buckles on each leg. She knew her ass was her best feature. "They seem to be OK, Sir." She looked back past a leg as she spoke.

"Yes, Miss Baker, everything seems to be in perfect order."

Eden dressed rapidly in the new clothes. There was even a packet of red hair bands in the bottom of the bag, and she pulled her locks into twintails. She decided that the blazer was superfluous.

Eden still looked young for someone in her mid-twenties. Standing in front of the Principal, she guessed she made a relatively convincing schoolgirl. A mischievous thought crossed her mind, and she couldn't resist articulating it.

Channeling her inner thespian, she dipped her head down, clasped her hands together, and swung her body repeatedly from side to side while speaking.

"Sir, I have been such a bad girl. I really ought to be punished. Do you think that I maybe deserve to be caned?"

🎓 🎓 🎓

A cane was surprisingly hard to source. Or perhaps not so given it was 2023 and not 1823. But Eden was never one to accept defeat. Eventually she had a brainwave. The school lobby was lined with potted palms. One of these had soon lost its bamboo support, and Eden was triumphant.

She washed the dirt off the stick in the restroom. Satisfied with her work, Eden took a moment to look in the mirror. She had left several shirt buttons open and the garment was tight. Even without the uplift of a bra, her breasts swelled pleasingly. 'Pretty fuckable, I guess.' She hoped that Luke would think the same.

Turning she lifted her skirt to reveal a naked ass-cheek. Definitely her best feature. She took an experimental swing and yelped in surprise. Wow that smarted! She'd have to ask Pedretti to take things slowly.

Smiling at herself, Eden thought that she had managed to regain control. Push the Principal's buttons in just the right way, and he was putty in her hands. Just like any guy. She was Eden Baker. She could do this. Childs' play really. The irony made her smile.

She was ready. But fuck! her ass really stung.

🎓 🎓 🎓

"So, Sir. Some more questions. Did you want to cane me, or to watch Luke doing it?" Luke looked absolutely terrified at this point, so Eden was glad when Pedretti said he would punish her himself. "And will you do it now, or after I have been a total slut with Luke?"

Pedretti seemed beside himself, like all his Christmases had cum at once. But he was also clearly undecided. Suddenly he blurted out, suck him, let him cum over your face, like the little whore you are, then I'll make you sorry."

Eden smiled internally, she had control. Men were so easy. Not -- she reflected somewhat bitterly -- not like women.

Luke also seemed a lot happier with this plan. She felt bad for him, then reminded herself that he was going to get the best blow job of his life. Something pulled her up short. She'd never asked. Just assumed. Was it possible that this evening was Luke's first time? She needed to know.

"Excuse me, Sir. I'm going to whisper slutty things in Luke's ear to get him hard." By the look of Pedretti's pants, something was already hard, she thought.

Eden sashayed over to Luke, making sure to swing her skirt, and stood on tip-toes to reach his ear. "Luke, have you done this before? I mean fucked, not the crazy stuff with Pedretti."

Luke shook his head.

Eden moved to the other ear. "Oh, sweetie, we can stop. I don't want you too lose your virginity like this."

Luke took Eden by the shoulders and looked her straight in the eye. He spoke under his breath. "I'm good, I can't think of a more perfect way than with you, Eden."

Eden felt tears welling, she replied at a similar low volume, "OK, then I'm going to make it memorable for you."

The Principal interjected. "Enough whispering, or it will be cane time. His cock, Miss Baker."

Eden was determined to do things right for Luke, despite the bizarre circumstances and Pedretti clearly being in a hurry. She put her hands on the young man's cheeks and kissed him tenderly.

Then she dragged her fingers down his chest as she lowered herself to her knees. She rubbed her face against Luke's jeans, feeling his hardness return. Teenage boys could be such fun. Just bat your eyes at them and they were erect again for you.

Sitting back on her haunches, Eden looked Luke in the eyes and began to slowly unbutton her shirt. She pulled it out of her waistband, but left the last two buttons fastened. Parting the top of the garment, she displayed her breasts to Luke, and to Pedretti of course.

"Sneakers off, honey."

Luke kicked off his shoes and socks, and pulled his T over his head. Eden knelt up again, and dexterously unbuttoned his jeans, pulling them down his legs. Luke was larger than average, not a monster but a nice size, as attested to by the way his boxers were stretched outwards. As Eden pulled his underwear down, Luke's cock sprang back up with the resilience of youth.

Eden took Luke's hips and maneuvered him to give Pedretti a profile view. She felt the familiar frisson of being watched, but -- for once -- her focus was on her partner. She realized that not only did she want to make things good for Luke, she really wanted him to fuck her. She lifted her skirt and stroked her pussy, partly for the two men to see, partly to assess her own excitement.

She was sopping wet. Eden dipped two fingers shallowly into her opening, and held them up. She turned her hand slowly, letting the sticky juices glimmer in the light. Then she licked them clean.

At Eden's eye level, Luke's cock seemed to grow and pulse. Its owner stared down at her, and her little show, in slack-jawed wonder. Perhaps, Eden reflected, there were worse things to do than lose your cherry to an experienced woman, who was also dressed in school uniform. Sure, doing this while being watched by your Principal was maybe a little untraditional, but the fundamentals were surely sound.

Eden was surprised by her own eagerness and she began to devour Luke. No teasing. Not the rubbing of his tip on her nipples that she had planned. Just long, deep strokes, the insides of her cheeks glued to his shaft by suction. Eden even found herself making porn-style gulping noises, and only partly for the benefit of Pedretti.

She gripped Luke's root tightly with a hand, careful to use the one furthest from the Principal's gaze. She held Luke horizontal as she took him deeper and deeper into her mouth. With the free hand she rubbed her clit and fingered her drenched opening.

Shit! Was she cumming already? Eden moved her hand faster as sensations swept through her so very quickly. She rammed her hand into her pussy as she climaxed, and gripped Luke's cock tight in her mouth. And, what the fuck, Eden came so violently that ejaculate sprayed from her, soaking her hand, pooling on the floor. That hardly ever happened.

Luke seemed more than aware of what was going on. His first orgasm at the bar had been little more than an hour and a half ago, but he had the recovery rate of a young man. Eden recognized the pulsing throbbing in her mouth and pulled back. She had only jerked Luke a few times when he exploded. The volume and number of milky jets also took her by surprise. Gouts of warm, sticky semen sprayed over Eden's face, getting caught in her hair, dripping down to her breasts. Who would have thought the young man to have had so much cum in him?

Eden cleaned stray jism off of Luke's tip with her tongue. Then, blinking away the cum that hung on her eyelashes, she turned her painted face to the Principal. He stood, cock in hand, jerking.

Eden spoke softly and seductively. "No touching, Sir, but my face is already so messy. A little more would hardly make a difference."

Pedretti uttered a guttural, "yes," and jerked himself harder. Eden moved swiftly and knelt in front of him, rubbing her clit fiercely. "Go on, Sir. Cum for your little slut. She wants two loads on her face. Cum over your whore."

With timing that came from extensive experience, Eden opened her mouth wide, closed her sticky eyes, and stuck out her tongue ready. The first jet hit her cheek, the second fell mostly onto her tongue, and she swallowed. The third joined the accumulation in her hair. Part of her expected Pedretti to push his spasming cock into her mouth. Part of her wanted him to. But he stuck to the letter of their agreement.

Their agreement? Eden knew what was next. She rubbed her clit harder in anticipation.

🎓 🎓 🎓

Eden stood, her hands clasped behind her back, her head downcast and tilted to one side. She was the picture of contrition, despite the cum that still adorned, and trickled slowly down, her face.

"I've been such a bad girl, I know. I deserve to be punished."

Luke was naked and Pedretti still had his cock hanging out. But -- understandably -- both were flaccid after their exertions. Eden's role-play, and even the prospect of impending corporal punishment, didn't seem to be having much effect on this. Eden wanted to be caned, but she was also desperate to be fucked.

A thought occurred to her. "Well boys, we could spend a long time me getting you hard, but I'm kinda in a hurry here. And I just remembered something."

She found her own skirt and felt around in its smallest pocket with a finger. Success! "See I last wore this to a club in New York. Not your regular sort of club. I think these might help."

Eden extended her hand palm up. On it sat two small pills. Luke and Pedretti looked at each other, then both took their medicine.

"Good boys," cooed Eden. "Now you should be ready to fuck, or jerk," Eden looked at the Principal as she mentioned the alternative, "in twenty minutes or so. Just time to fit in a good caning."

Eden undid her Burnell skirt and let it slip to the floor, once again she was naked, save for her shoes. "Easier without this. Now how do you want me, Sir?"

Pedretti replied, his voice loaded with emotion and excitement. "Put your hands on my desk and stick your ass out. You, Johnson. Your job is to rub her clit. But make sure you keep your hand out of the way."

Eden walked to where the Principal had indicated. As she passed him, she stopped briefly to whisper in his ear. "I know it's not your thing, and I won't be offended if you decline, but I'm more than happy to suck you while Luke screws me. I like spit-roasts, so the offer is there."

Pedretti didn't reply, but his eyes grew wider. Already there seemed to be some activity between his legs.

Eden put her hands on the edge of the table and worked her legs backwards, also parting her feet. When her back was close to horizontal, she looked back over her shoulder. "Is this good for you, Sir?"

The principal seemed unable to speak but nodded. He cleared his throat and instructed Luke. "You, stand there. I've explained what you need to do. And keep your hands clear of her ass."

Luke stood close to Eden, his left hand on her back, his right crossing over to reach under, past her stomach, and between her legs. She felt a promising hardness brush against her briefly, and guessed that the pills were beginning to work. Luke's attempts at clitoral stimulation betrayed his utter inexperience. Eden put her hand on his and maneuvered him to a better place. "Just rub there, not too hard. Yeah, just like that." With a little guidance, the young man showed promise.

"OK, Sir. I'm ready."

She had been flogged and cropped before; NYC had been so much fun. But a cane was new. And this was an improvised one. Breaking character for a moment, she addressed Pedretti. "Go easy at first. I can take some pain, I like it. But I don't know how much this is going to hurt. Are we cool?"

The principal's natural smile reappeared. "It's OK, Eden. I won't get too carried away. I don't want to seriously hurt you."

EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
732 Followers
12