Teaching Eden Ch. 04: The Principal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
712 Followers

With that, he gave the cane a couple of experimental swings. Eden closed her eyes and bit her lip in anticipation.

Swish, crack.

Eden's left butt-cheek stung. She felt the pain flicker through her body. But Pedretti had been as good as his word. The blow had been milder than the one Eden self-inflicted earlier.

She opened her eyes and looked back. "Harder, Sir. Let's get to the right intensity. Then just ten, OK?"

The swish was a little more urgent and the sound of the impact on Eden's flesh louder. She moaned, but she knew that she could take more. Without turning round, Eden spoke. "Harder. And Luke you too."

Luke pressed his fingers more firmly onto Eden's pussy.

Swish, crack.

This time Eden yelped as the pain coursed through her. She danced in place a little and reached back to stroke her throbbing ass. "A little harder, Sir."

Swish, crack.

"Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow."

Eden involuntarily stood up and grabbed her butt-cheeks. Tears formed in her eyes, mixing with the remnants of semen on her face. But the pain segued into fierce pleasure, curated by Luke's fingers. He was a quick learner. "Just a little harder, Sir."

The Principal made her wait. There was a very quiet and intermittent sound of dripping. Eden realized it was her pussy leaking juice slowly onto the hardwood floor.

Swish, crack.

She screamed. That was it. Her limit. Almost too much. But, by panting, grabbing Luke's hand, and pushing it harder onto her clit, Eden could just about take the burning. "One, Sir."

Somewhere around "six, Sir," Eden felt herself a little lost. The searing, breath-taking pain had initially been transmuted to electrifying stimulation and then replaced by a dull ache. Now pleasure and pain became one. Every nerve ending was alive. She could feel the thud of the cane into her. She could feel Luke's fingers massaging. But everything else merged into one.

When she said, "nine, Sir," it felt like someone else's voice. The actual Eden was underwater, drowning in a sea of intense, throbbing, exhilarating arousal. She sobbed the final, "ten, Sir. Thank you, Sir."

Then Eden felt hands grip her waist and a pressure on the opening of her vagina. She was in a trance-like state, overwhelmed by the experience. But still just aware enough to say a few words. "Condoms. The bigger pocket of my skirt."

In the short delay, Eden wondered when she might be able to sit down again, if ever. She found her clitoris and stroked it in a comforting manner.

And then hands on her waist again. Pressure again. And penetration. Deep penetration. Eden came violently with Luke's first inexperienced thrust. She hoped that she was not setting unrealistic expectations in the young man's mind.

Eden went limp as her climax washed through her. But Luke offered no respite. He began to pound her, with enthusiasm more than expertise. But Eden was so aroused that technique was not terribly important.

As Luke fucked her, he also moved Eden round. She let go of the table and raised her torso a little Pedretti was now in front of her and the tablet had clearly worked. He looked at Eden with raging desire, but still held back, seeking permission.

Eden said one word. "Yes."

With that, the Principal was in her mouth. She grabbed his hips and pushed her ass up and back against Luke's eager thrusts. Like this, the trio settled into a rhythm. Eden was being pushed backwards and forwards between the two men, her throat and pussy alternately filled with cock.

They increased the tempo and Eden knew she was close to another climax. Behind her, she heard Luke begin to cry and moan. Pedretti's cock twitched in her mouth. The fire consumed Eden again, rushing through her body, making it reverberate. As she embraced her latest, shuddering orgasm, Eden was dimly aware of Luke's body stiffening and then clenching. His fingers digging into her flesh. His cock pumping.

As she tried to recover, Pedretti pulled out of her throat and, with a few jerks, squeezed out whatever little cum he had left onto Eden's still semen-covered face.

'Fuck,' thought Eden. I miss being a cumslut.

🎓 🎓 🎓

Eden really needed a shower. She did her best to dab the cum off her face and body in the restroom. The stuff glued in her hair would have to wait. She got dressed and gingerly slid her skirt down over her ass, which was criss-crossed with crimson welts. Running her finger along one brought back tingles. Mission accomplished and it had been a good night.

When Eden rejoined her two playmates, both were also dressed. Pedretti spoke. "I cannot thank you enough, Miss Baker. I will remember this night for a long time. And of course I will honor my side of the bargain."

"Thank you, Victor. It was fun. I wouldn't rule out a repeat session. If you two are up to it." Eden meant it, it had been good to relive past times.

"That sounds like an offer it would be hard to refuse, Miss Baker. And -- if I am not being indelicate -- I suppose you may be looking for new entertainment with Miss Huisman leaving."

Eden's warm, post coital fuzziness turned instantaneously to cold, gut-wrenching misery.

Seeing the obvious distress in her face, the Principal's tone changed dramatically. "Oh my God, Eden! You didn't know? I'm so sorry. She gave me her letter of resignation earlier today."

"No! It can't be." The room swam around Eden and blackness enveloped her as she collapsed heavily to the floor.

The story will conclude in Chapter Five...

Endnotes

  • The plan is to publish a new chapter each week. However real life can sometimes intervene, so the gaps could be wider. Apologies in advance for if this happens.

  • While this story has an E/V theme running through it, different types of sex will be explored along the way.

  • Thanks to the lovely Djmac1031 for helping to nurture my inner exhibitionist.

EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
712 Followers
12