Teaching Her a Lesson Pt. 06

Story Info
Two teachers get hands-on educating about homophobia.
5.5k words
4.76
12.6k
9

Part 6 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Svalbarding
Svalbarding
1,288 Followers

Part Six: Anti-Bullying Initiatives

"Wait, so... you're serious? I really have to...?" Abbie's look to me was pleading, to her social studies teacher, revulsed.

"To let her teach you, yes. Is there a problem?"

"You mean, other than her being my teacher and me not being gay?"

"Are you my fantasy slut, or are you just here to get yourself off?"

"Hey, don't be like that, Mr. C. You know I'm your T&A sex object. Such a fucking hoe."

"Oh my god, I can't believe you're letting him do this to you," grumbled Taylor.

"Do what? Not like Mr. Canon would do anything inappropriate," retorted Abbie hotly. "We're lucky to have him, you ungrateful cunt."

"That's enough, you two. Now come on, Abbie. Be my good girl and pay attention."

She sighed. "All right. Fine." Suddenly she affected such a smiles-and-sunshine demeanor that the mockery was almost painful. "So, Ms. Salata, what super awesome new and exciting thing are we gonna learn about today?"

Candy gave me a pleading look of her own, but there was no reprieve in my eyes. She'd likely have verbalized her own misgivings if not for her desire to look less pathetic than Abbie had doing the same. Then she turned back to her pupil, looming over where her student sat on her living room sofa. "Today, we're going to learn about..." She steeled herself with a few deep breaths. "About how to pleasure a woman."

"Oh, cool! Gee golly, how lucky am I to have a genius teacher like you!" Abbie clapped her hands together, but when she caught my warning gaze, she let up. "Fine. Sorry, just... This is so lame. How fucking hard can it be."

Candy shook her head. "I didn't say it was hard. But... hmm. What's something you're really good at?"

"Rollin' bliggity blunts, yo!" She made some funky gesture with her hand I didn't understand. Taylor rolled her eyes, and I simply stood behind Taylor, watching passively. Without her audience, Abbie would quickly lose her steam.

"Hilarious. But really, Abbie. What's a skill you have? Something you're proud of?"

To my colleague's credit, her student actually seemed to give it some thought the second time around. Abbie was too proud of herself by half in my estimation, but playing to it got her invested fast. "I dunno. I used to be pretty decent on a skateboard."

"Skateboarding, eh? That's pretty cool," continued Candy. "Though is that really a skill? You stand on the board, give it a push, try not to fall down. Seems idiot-proof to me."

"Yeah? Think you could do it? They'd be scraping you off the bottom of the half-pipe, Ms. Salata."

"But my little brother used to skateboard when he was eight or nine years old. I mean, if a small child could do it..."

Abbie still wasn't picking up on the analogy, but she had all night. Or until her curfew, anyway. Candy and I had insisted before getting started that the girls notify their parents they wouldn't be home for dinner. "Well yeah, a kid can stand on the board and glide a little, but they got no tricks. That shit--"

"Watch the language, Abbie."

"Fine. Thatcrapdon't come easy, yo."

"So how'd you get good at it, then?"

"I mean, like ya do, right? Watch how the pros do it, practice, and when you can do something good, you try something harder."

"I see. So, to summarize what you're saying, anyone can partake in the activity, but it takes practice, mentoring, and observing experts to become truly skilled?"

"Yeah, but what does that have to do with--" Her eyes narrowed in suspicion upon having realized she'd been tricked into learning something. "Oh."

But Candy laughed it off and took a seat beside her. There was something fire engine red under that skirt, I couldn't help but notice. "I'm not trying to tease you, Abbie. I'm only making a point. When it comes to sex, any knuckle-dragger with a penis can..." She made a circle with her left hand, then jammed two fingers from her right in and out a few times. "Pth, pth, pth, plrrrb! It's the old biological imperative. If it took actual talent rather than mere genital friction to cause a male orgasm, our species would have died out in our infancy."

Abbie actually laughed, her observers beginning to be forgotten. "I can't believe I just saw Ms. Salata gopth pth plrrb." She duplicated the gesture. "But, like, no offense, what do you know about dicks and genital friction?"

"For one, it's tough to grow up with a television and an internet connection andnot know about that. The basics, anyway. I concede I'm no expert there. And before you ask more explicitly, yes, I've slept with a man before, but I'm admittedly not the best fit for an instructor on that subject. Which is why we're talking specifically about how two women can do this, in those rare and blessed moments when we find ourselves in the state ofphallus absentium."

I was pretty sure that was not authentic Latin, but it merited a chuckle. As Candy went on, explaining the differences between female and male pleasure, I bade Taylor stand up from the armchair, then took her place. A pat on my lap summoned her to sit back down, her leather-bound bottom nestling in right next to my straining cock. Her tits, upthrust by the corset, were closer to my face than ever before, so close she had to feel my breath on the acres of bared cleavage. Her hands folded themselves in her lap self-consciously, while I rested one above her knee and the other on her hip.

I pulled her hair back to reveal her ear, a pair of silver studs set in it. "Now, Taylor," I whispered, "you're going to watch these two women do... whatever they wind up doing. And we'll just see if all your haranguing is mere heterosexism, or if it's a beard for your own urges."

"If you think this shit's gonna turn me on, you're fucking cray-cray, Mr. C."

"We'll find out."

As our attention returned to the lesson, Candy was laughing gently at something Abbie had said. "That's called the clitoris, sweetie. And yes, some men will have some idea of what to do with one. But I promise you, there are plenty out there who don't even realize you have one, much less endeavor to do anything with it."

"Well maybe I don't care if they do. I mean, shit, sex still feels good, clit or no clit," said Abbie defensively.

"Sure it does. Nobody's denying that. But remember, we're talking about skill here, and one of the major goals of sexual skill development is enhancing the pleasure of the experience. And that's what the clit is all about."

"OK, so... diddle the clittle. Boom, I know how to lezzie. Done."

Candy patted her knee; Abbie only recoiled slightly, but with a glance at me, relaxed somewhat. She was going to be touched by a woman in this fantasy, no boners about it. "We may have gotten ahead of ourselves, sweetie. The clit is... well, that comes later. Now I won't ask you about your own sexual experiences--"

"Good thing, or we'll be here all night," Taylor whispered to me. I pinched her thigh and motioned for silence.

"--but I imagine most of them don't begin with tearing off pants and jumping right into the sex. There's other things that come first, right?"

Abbie pursed her lips. "Sure. I mean, sometimes there is."

"Yeah. And those things, what some people call foreplay, can do a lot to make things better. So for today, rather than dive in to the deep end, why don't we wade into the shallows together, start with the basics and then see what we see? OK?"

"I... I mean, I guess. Do whatcha gotta do, Ms. Salata."

Candy laughed. "Relax, Abbie. I don't bite until lesson three." Abbie did not laugh with her. Taylor did a bit, though only at her sister's discomfort. "All right. For starters, I think you look a little tense. Which is understandable and perfectly normal, OK? So for me when I'm tense, and a woman wants to help me relax so I'm ready to go further, that woman might--"

"You mean Officer Barbie? You can just say her name."

There was a flash to Candy's eyes; she wasn't going to disrupt my plans, but talking explicitly about her sex life with one of her least favorite students was pushing it further even than the lesson in abstract, I could tell. "Yes, but there have been others. At any rate, one of the easy ways to start relaxing a woman is massage. That might be a neck rub, a foot rub, shoulders, thighs, the whole back, whatever. To make things more comfortable for you, we'll start with the neck. Have you ever had your neck rubbed before?"

Abbie shook her head, looking surprisingly bashful. "All right, Abbie. Let's get you comfortable first, OK?"

As Candy positioned her to lie face-down on the couch, her head propped up on a pillow, I amused myself by moving my hand up Taylor's thigh, stroking it softly. Naturally -- no, not naturally, but whatever passed for "natural" in my new life -- she let me.

Candy knelt beside the sofa, adjusting her student's ponytail off to the side. The tartan skirt had ridden up somewhat, revealing a significant portion of the white panties beneath. Candy tried to smooth it down, but seeing it wasn't going to be possible without either starting over or a lot of touching on and around Abbie's butt, she chose to ignore it for now.

"All right, Abbie. Now just close your eyes, try to relax. Remember, this is about making you feel good; it doesn't necessarily need to be capital-S Sexual. When I was a little girl, my mom used to rub my back to keep me quiet and calm during these long boring church services. It wasn't erotic, but it felt nice, and I liked it. Try to think of it like that, in terms of the sensations, and not the broader situations. OK?"

"Whatever. I'll try, OK? I'm not sure I evenooooooongmmmf..." The effect of Candy's finger's was instantaneous. From across the room, it simply looked like a very basic kneading around the base of her neck. But to Abbie, evidently, it was pleasurable enough to shatter her resistance in an instant.

Or maybe she just knew what I wanted to see. Good by me.

The house was almost silent, save for the occasional unconscious grunt from Abbie. Taylor adjusted herself, then one more time, as I idly stroked her inner thigh. I couldn't help myself, and snuck a soft kiss on the exposed slope of her breast. The skin was chilly; Candy and Isa kept the AC quite cool. Poor girl. Someone should help warm these things up for her. I rested my cheek against it, careful not to nuzzle my stubble too hard into the tender mound.

"Seems like you liked that," said Candy.

Abbie smiled sheepishly. "It's been a long weekend is all."

"Sure. Now if it's all right with you, I'd like to move a bit lower. Would you like that?"

"Yeah. Sure, I guess backrubs are fine. Um, do I need to...?" The girl pointed to the sleeve of her blouse.

"I think you'd enjoy it more that way, but it's your choice. Do you want to?"

Abbie considered. Meanwhile, I took a page out of the instructor's playbook and shifted my right hand from Taylor's hip to her neck, up under that tangled mass of hair. Her eyes closed for a moment as I pressed my fingers softly into her skin. I was so caught up watching her for reactions that I didn't even see that Abbie's top had come off until Candy was already at work on her shoulders.

"Now to make sure you're learning something and not just milking me for backrubs," the teacher said, "I want you to see if you can pick out some things I've done that you could imitate in your own activities."

Her student was too busy groaning in pleasure as Candy worked an elbow in along her spine to reply. When it suddenly stopped, her eyes opened and she seemed to gradually remember she'd been called on by teacher. "Oh. Sorry. Um... I don't know, you rubbed my neck and my back. Isn't that it?"

"There is that." Candy resumed, but more gently, teasing her by withholding the more forceful treatment the girl had been enjoying. "But I was doing other things, too. For instance, I could have told you to take your top off, or simply tried to remove it without asking. What did I do instead?"

"Uh, you asked?"

"I did. Consent is important." I didn't miss the three pointed looks that were suddenly shot in my direction, but she went on quickly. "You can push for what you want, try to expand your partner's comfort zone, but don't press past it too aggressively, and take no for an answer."

"I dunno, all that 'please can I maybe hold your hand' crap is for pussies. And don't complain about cussing because that word isso on the vocab list."

"It's good to show your partner that you're interested, yes. But you don't want to push too hard past those boundaries if you aren't sure they're ready." Abbie was already in the midst of forming a rebuttal, but Candy continued on top of her. "For instance, I might think you'd enjoy some ass play."

Candy suddenly flipped up the girl's skirt to show her whole ass. Abbie suddenly shot up on her elbows. "Whoa there, what?!"

The teacher was already jerking her student's panties down. "I might be sure of it. Who's the veteran lesbian here after all, right?" Prone and surprised, it was easy work, and suddenly there was the younger Stern girl's thick juicy ass out there in the open air. Taylor's neck was abandoned; her whole body trembled softly as I squeezed the leather encasing her butt.

Abbie was sputtering protests, but kept looking to me as if unsure this was part of the fantasy, or just her co-slut taking advantage of her. Candy wasn't slowing, though. "I might want to just shove my thumb right up your presumably virgin ass, watch you explode with pleasure as I stimulate you in ways you didn't know were possible."

"Ms. Salata!" Abbie whined.

"But..." The teacher stopped with one of Abbie's broad buttocks in each hand, pulling them wide, poised to do exactly as she'd suggested. Her thumbs kneaded the skin up along the inner crack of her student's ass cheeks. There was plenty of it, and Abbie's Serenex-induced compulsions muted her resistance to mere skittishness. Her ass and her mind alike were putty in our hands.

Candy planted a kiss on the back of Abbie's thigh. With aching slowness, her tongue dragged up to meet her hands. "However," she murmured softly into the girl's ass, "whether or not I know you'd love being my little butt slut... it's obviously not somethingyou want. So, because I want you to feel good, I wouldn't shove anything up your ass." She sat up, gave Abbie's bottom a few soft pats. "No matter how enjoyable it might be for me."

Abbie glared at her for a moment, flopping back down to her stomach now that the threat had passed. The instructor, though, was immune to her scorn. Who knew, maybe she was actually starting to enjoy herself. Me, I almost had to laugh. The number of times I had thought (or privately said aloud) that I wanted to see Taylor shove it (whatever "it" was) up her ass? Beyond number. Presently my finger found where the crack of Taylor's ass was peeking out of her shorts and teased in and out of that space softly.

"So yes. Direct skin on skin contact, asking permission, seeking consent, accepting boundaries. All ways you can enhance your partner's pleasure. And so far, all good for men or women, too, so that's a bonus for you. Are you keeping up?"

Slowly, Abbie nodded. "Yeah."

"Now I'd like to model another lesson." With a flick of the wrist maneuver that was honestly the most impressive thing I'd seen her do yet, the clasps of Abbie's industrial strength bra were undone. It had happened so fast, Abbie seemed to barely comprehend. "I was teasing you a moment ago, but in all honesty, Abbie, I think you're a very attractive young woman. Mind, I'll never repeat it outside of this room--"

"Bet your assnoneof this shit leaves the room, Ms. Salata."

Candy chuckled, resting one hand between Abbie's bared shoulders, the other in the small of her back, fingers grazing the girl's skin softly. "So like I said, consent is important. Now I want to put the onus for it on you. Learning when to say no is important. I'm going to start touching your body, and I want you to tell me when I'm doing something you want me to stop. All right?"

Abbie frowned. "Don't you fucking dare putnothingin my ass."

"Understood. And--"

"Hold up a sec. May as well..." Abbie pushed up to her hands and knees and slipped her bra off altogether. Those pendulous tits of hers hung low beneath her, nearly reaching the couch cushions even with her arms fully extended. God damn, but that girl was stacked to hell and back. I could hardly wait to get my hands on those things. Delightfully, I knew she felt the same way. "There."

The teacher's hands returned to their former places. "Ready?"

"As I'm gonna be," the girl muttered, but her eyes closed, and the caresses began.

And then, Candace Salata... taught. Her hands and digits everywhere and lingering and moving on to everywhere else all at once. Abbie's shoulders, her arms, her fingers. Along her ribs. Higher, near the sides of her breasts. The back. Lower, near the swell of her buttocks. Lower.

On our side of the room, it was time for a check-up. I trailed along Taylor's inner thigh right up to where her pussy was doing its best to suck in the leather. Even through that layer of fabric, though, there was a palpable moisture.

Oh god, I was running a finger along Taylor Stern's sopping wet slit, and she was spreading her thighs to let me.

"Well, well, well... looks like somebody's enjoying the show."

"The hell I am," she grumbled.

"Why not? I am." I stood Taylor up, pulling myself up behind her using her waistband for a handhold. I started taking off my clothes. Taylor whirled. "What the... oh fuck. Oh...fuck." Her eyes widened at the sight of my swollen purple shaft as I kicked my pants and underwear aside. This time, instead of seating her sideways, I planted her facing front, the crack of her ass resting along the length of my cock.

Her pussy was a furnace.

Across the room, Candy had shed her jacket; Abbie's eyes were open now, staring at the topless teacher whose lips had now joined her hands, raining rose petal kisses at random across her exposed body.

Each of Taylor's breasts more than filled the hand that grasped it as I pulled her backwards against me. She was incredible, as incredible as I'd imagined for so long. The pressure of a single finger was sufficient to turn her head to the side. Like last time, she didn't reciprocate at first, but was soon motivated to kiss me back rather than lay there being kissed upon. The more I tasted her, the harder I squeezed those big tits of hers. I was vaguely aware of the corset's neckline (which, upon tactile exploration, turned out to be more like lycra than leather, as cheap as the reputation of the girl wearing it); the deeper my fingers sunk, the more it abandoned its efforts to conceal her. Finally, with a barely audiblesnap, it slipped beneath her boobs entirely and I was no longer inhibited in the least.

Taylor Stern's tits were mine. Two hard points pressed into my palms; I grasped each and let myself pinch, twist and pull until finally, I heard a noise claw free from my student's throat. Pain? Humiliation? Bliss? I didn't know. I didn't care. But one thing was for sure: there was nothing cold about them now.

Her whole body was soft, sexy heat.

Along the whole length of my cock, her cunt was an inferno.

As I devoted one hand to an effort to maneuver into those impossibly tight leather shorts to experience this fact more directly, I got a fresh look at the other teacher-student couple in the room. Candy was straddling Abbie's lower back, facing her feet. The whole weight of her torso was being put into a vigorous massage that was at this point really just fondling. Aggressive fondling at that, squeezing and pulling at Abbie's ample booty, up and down her thighs, easing them wider, caressing higher, probing ever closer to that holy of holies.

Svalbarding
Svalbarding
1,288 Followers
12