Teaching Her a Lesson Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noted that her student hadn't voiced any objection. When at last Candy extended her long, slender middle finger and slipped it effortlessly into her student's juicy wet pussy, there was no resistance at all. To the contrary, Abbie wailed in ecstasy into the pillow, back arching, thighs thrown wide to welcome the intruder.

Around that time, my own probe finally reached the corresponding target on my pupil. To my surprise, I felt no hair beneath those shorts as my hand slid down the front of her. Shaved. Taylor Stern shaved her pussy -- and had done so since I stole her panties after school on Friday. Had she done it herself, or had she been made to by her sister to prepare her for me? Both thoughts were so hot that it was only surprising that thesplat against the back of Taylor's shorts was only a bit of precum and not two aching testicles full.

Then I was at the pussy itself, drenching my digits on contact.

"Wow. So this lesbian stuff really is driving you wild, isn't it?" I taunted, pulling my hand out of her shorts and thrusting the moistened fingers into her mouth. I waited for her to suck them clean before removing them. It took her a moment to succumb, but she did it.

"I told you, I'm not into that," she mumbled once I withdrew.

"Really? Because it sure feels like you are. Come on, stand up and take off your shorts. Show me how unaroused you really are."

"I'm--" But I twisted hard on her nipples, and her eyes and mouth squeezed shut. Then I prompted her again with a slap on the ass. Sullenly, she rose and turned her back to where her sister was grunting and moaning with what may well be her first orgasm of the evening. Candy wasn't letting up or resting on her laurels. The sight of Taylor's tits, however, blinded me to everything else in the world. Friday's show had burned their likeness onto the backs of my eyelids, yet now it was like they were going a step further, searing right into my soul.

I was so eager to get them back in my hands -- oh fuck, and in mymouth -- that I almost forgot why I'd had her stand. Taylor hadn't, though. With her eyes squeezed shut, my leggy bitch goddess of a student forced her thumbs into the waistband of her shorts. It took visible effort to peel them down, wriggling her hips side to side to pry at the clingy leather. Her body was revealed in minuscule increments. Taylor's mound exposed itself more and more, the skin so smooth I suspected it had been waxed as well. Then, at last, her shorts cleared the bottom of her ass and finally were allowed to tumble down her thighs unaided. Taylor stepped out of them, her glistening pink snatch bare and beautiful.

Her wetness spread before my eyes. My feet were resting between hers, keeping them shoulder width apart and thus providing an uncensored view. As the seconds passed, the abundance of moisture gathered between her labia and trickled right down her evenly tanned thighs. A single droplet was seized by gravity and born directly onto my bare foot. The echo of that splash filled my universe.

I dragged a finger from the back of her slit up to and over her clit. It was a little marble of a bud that peeked out like a budding flower upon receiving my touch. "I rest my case. Taylor Stern, closet lesbian."

Her hands balled into fists, but she remained stock still as I fingered her pussy. "I. Am not. A lesbian!"

"Your mouth says no, but the pussy doesn't lie, Taylor." I rubbed my thumb and forefinger together, then slowly pulled them apart. The ooze from her cunt stretched into a thin line between them.

Nine days earlier, Taylor Stern had screeched accusations of impropriety at me so loudly I'd had to stall my entire class in order to address her insistence that she was not the cheater that we all knew she was. But the sounds that tripped from her lips now were so quiet they wouldn't have been audible over theshlick shlick of Candy's vigorous pumping of Abbie's snatch, much less the delirious moans that accompanied it.

"Come again, Taylor?"

Her whole body was trembling. "I said, 'it's not from them.'"

I affected confusion. "Oh? What then?" Abbie managed to split her attention enough to sport a wolfish grin at her sister's mortification, but Candy was easing into position, scooching her butt back so that soon, she could join her mouth with her fingers.

Her knees buckled for a moment as I surprised her with a sudden pressure on her clit, swirling my thumb around it while she fought to regain her balance, her voice. "Gee, I fucking wonder," she grumbled, face contorting in unwilling acknowledgment of her body's response.

"What, this?" I seized her ass in both hands, pulling her pussy right up to my face. To her credit, she managed to maintain her balance and prop one leg up on an arm of the chair to keep from falling. Not that it made a difference. Sitting on my face or standing pressed against it was pretty much the same. As I dove in, devouring that hot drippy pussy, lapping and slurping and providing the tongue-lashing of a lifetime, she fast gave out altogether, sinking to rest one knee on either arm rest, only maintaining her balance with two tight handfuls of my hair. If I'd wanted to pull back, I couldn't have. She wasn't letting me.

Right before her grasp grew to be uncomfortable, I stopped. After a moment, she dazedly let go, slipping backwards to straddle my lap across the thighs. The moisture that had trickled down her legs now smeared across mine.

A few inches farther forward and I'd be fucking her.

I seized her tits again, rubbing each swollen orchid pink nipple between a thumb and index finger, smirking at the convulsive gasp that followed. "Sorry, Taylor, I'm not following. Surely it's the show on the sofa that has you so turned on. It has to be, right? Because I distinctly remember you saying that you'd rather flunk out of school and spend eternity in purgatory before you let a pervy old creep like me touch you. Right? Isn't that what you said?"

"But... but Abbie, she... I don't have a choice. You can do anything you want to me. It's not... I don't..."

"Oh no, Taylor. She didn't make you like it. She just made you permit it. This..." I dragged her forward, her pussy gliding up the length of my cock. I was sandwiched between her folds. A moaned trickled forth from Taylor's throat in spite of herself. "This is all you."

"I... I... No. No, I... I... please, Mr. Canon," she whimpered.

Abbie's sudden wail of elation interrupted us for a moment; Candy was now positively devouring her, the bombshell's whole body spasming uncontrollably on the sofa. The girl's pussy was wrapped around her teacher's face like a scarf.

"Sorry, please... what, Taylor?"

"Don't make me say it. Just... just do it already.Please!" That word, the entitled, petulant, resentful delivery... It brought me back to last Friday, when I'd had her begging me in my classroom not to make her show me her pussy. Thatplease had been reverberating inside my head ever since. Suddenly I realized, her reticence hadn't been because she'd been embarrassed at the thought of having me see her body.

It was because she'd been embarrassed to have me see how horny she'd been.

My hips slid my cock back and forth along her slippery, hungry pussy. I made sure the tip was making contact right along her clit with each go. "Say it, Taylor. Come on, just open wide, choke down that ego of yours, and tell me what you want. Tell me, and I'll do it."

Behind her there were two squeals of surprise followed by peals of giggling as one of Abbie's orgasms became so violent that she threw the both of them to the floor. But it didn't stop them for long. Taylor's breath came spasmodically as I teased her, but I could wait. It felt like I'd been waiting my whole life for this.

Meanwhile Abbie had thrown herself on top of Ms. Salata, pinning her to the ground by her shoulders and doing her best to thrust both of those tits of hers into the woman's mouth at once as she dry humped her teacher's toned, pale midsection. Candy groaned in pleasure. I couldn't blame her. I meant to spend an hour or two sucking those nipples off Abbie's body myself. Later, though. First...

Taylor.

"Fuckme," she whispered in a rush.

"Speak up, Ms. Stern. Come on, we went over this in our presentation skills unit last year, remember? Clear, and enunciate."

"I saidfuck me," she growled, raising up her hips. One hand found my cock and started guiding me to her wet, ready hole.

I wasn't quite ready, though. My hands clutching her ass were more than powerful enough to stop her from sucking my shaft inside her. "First, you will apologize to Ms. Salata."

Taylor didn't delay this time. She wanted it. Bad. The girl didn't half-ass it, either. "I'm sorry, Ms. Salata. I was just trying to fuck with you. I'm not actually like that. I won't say shit like that again, I promise." The woman's only response was a thumb's up as she devoured Abbie's nipples as if they were her own namesake.

"Good girl. Now apologize to me."

This time it was more reserved. "I'm sorry, Mr. Canon."

"For what, Ms. Stern?"

Her eyes flashed. "For being bad."

I planted a kiss on each of her swollen nipples. "And how do you intend to make up for that?"

Taylor licked her glossy, chapstick-coated lips. For the first time since our lesson had begun, she cracked a smile. "Duh, Mr. Canon. By being good."

I returned it. "Say please."

Taylor entrusted her entire weight to my hands. The only thing stopping me from being inside her right then and there was the strength of my grip on her ass. Her body pressed forward, tits jutting into my bare chest, and her lips met mine. There was an absolute hunger to her kiss this time. Her hands cupped my chin and held it to her face, fingernails sinking possessively into my skin, unwilling to let me pull away again.

Her words were spoken right into my mouth. "Please, mother fucker."

I let go. Her sweet teen cunt sank down to the hilt in an instant, lips never leaving mine as her moan echoed around my skull. But before I thrust, I gave her ass a nice sharp smack. "Language."

I gave a single upward thrust. In an instant, her back arched, her eyes shot wide as big as dinner plates, and her body toppled backwards all the way down to the floor. A volcano of cum jettisoned up into the air where she had been, launching right past her thrashing, helpless body and splatting across the face of a woman standing behind where Taylor had been, the taser in her hand still flashing menacingly.

"Officer Barbie?" said Abbie.

"Isa?" breathed Candy.

"Louisa!" I roared.

"Ghhhrpl," managed Taylor.

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry, was she not choking you? I thought she was choking you," the woman said dryly, deactivating the taser and returning it to its holster.

"Choking...! She was...! We were...!"

"Innocent mistake. Anyway, Mr. Canon, girls,dear..." She directed an absolutely withering gaze to her girlfriend where she was still catching her breath from the smother embrace of Abbie's boobs. "When the three of you are done here, I'll be in the kitchen cleaning this crap off my face."

We all watched in sheepish silence as she strode of the room, my cum dribbling down her cheek. She paused in the doorway for just a moment and turned back. "And by the way, you're welcome. I found your blackmailer."


12