Teaching Her a Lesson Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right. And you don't think that this girl and her hare-brained stunt were a threat to those priorities?"

Isa's eyes flickered to Cassie, then back to me. "Well, yes, but--"

"And as an officer of the law, what do you do with people who threaten the safety and well-being of others?"

"Arrest them, usually, but I can't exactly--"

I cut her off. "Why do you arrest them?"

"So they can be tried and prosecuted."

"The goal being?"

Her eyes narrowed. I could see she didn't want to say it, but there was no honest way to answer the question without using the word. "Punishment," she conceded after a lengthy pause.

"Good, we're on the same page. So since the regular system isn't set up for situations like mine, pipe down and let me handle this."

I'd thought I had her, but instead she took a step forward, as in my face as anyone had ever been. "Like you did with those other two girls? Like you did with Candace?"

"Hey, first off, I never laid a hand on her. I just--"

"Just used her to get you off while you molested two teenage girls? Took skeevy pics of her showering?"

I wasn't about to let her cow me with heavy-handed rhetoric. "First of all, I only took those pictures because you two said I needed a means of keeping you in line if the Serenex wore off. So you can blame yourselves for that."

"Blame...?!"

"Second," I cut in hotly, "I only 'molested' one of them, I'll have you know. And if you get in my way again the next time I feel like doing it, you and I are going to have a whole different discussion. Officer."

"Oh yeah? And what's that supposed to mean?"

"It means you're going to keep me safe and keep me free no matter what, which makes you an accessory to anything I do. For starters." I stepped forward, my chest pressing against hers and pushing her back against the door. She didn't do anything to stop me, and I saw a thread of fear run through those fiery eyes. "It also means that you can't stop me from doing anything I want to that girl. Or to Candy. Or to you."

She squirmed a little, but my body was still pinning hers to the door. Our foreheads were practically touching. "And how do you figure that?"

"Well what are you going to do if I do something you don't like? You can't tase me like you did Taylor. Can't kick my ass with all your cop training. Because you have to keep me safe, and hurting me does the opposite of that."

I put my hands on her hips. There was power in this woman, but none of it could be directed at me. "And you can't arrest me, obviously. Can you?" What had even come over me, acting this way? It was so unlike me! Plus, there was... that. Ever since this whole thing started, more and more I'd been getting hard without even doing anything sexual.

I just felt... powerful. It was new to me.

Isa shook her head. "No, but... but I can still..."

"Still what? Use a stern voice when you beg me not to do something? That's about all you got." I let her go and took a few steps back. "Now if you're done helping me, then get the hell out of my classroom."

She took a few slow breaths. I waited for her to tell me I was wrong, that I'd overestimated my leverage over her, but she said nothing of the sort. In fact, her only response was a petulant growl of, "Fine."

"And Isa?" I said before she could escape. Ever the teacher, shouting instructions as people fled my room. "Be a doll and send in the Sterns on your way out."

"You know, you're a real piece of work, Canon." She opened the door. "He's ready for you."

I hadn't felt the need to justify myself to Isa, but I should clarify: I didnot intend to do anything sexual with Cassie Brown. Not at all. Was it tempting? Sure. She had legs up to her elbows and a pleasing body even beside that. Her face was the original mold from which innocent schoolgirls were fashioned, sweet and freckled and just a little bit more horizontal than her very vertical frame suggested. She smiled too much, giggled too loud, talked too high-pitched. Everything about her was sort of annoyingly cute.

Except for the fact that the bitch had blackmailed me. That simple fact was enough to make me forget a lot of my usual restraint. Nonetheless, I had enough presence of mind about what Abbie had done to me to want to approach this rationally. Cassie would be zonked for hours yet, and after what I'd done to Taylor in class, after my display of dominance with Isa, I honestly didn't trust myself to do this right.

I needed to clear my head.

The Stern girls filed into the room. First came Taylor in her leggings and cleavage-baring top, followed by Abbie in jeans that were somehow even tighter and the blouse she'd half-removed for me during lunch.

Before locking the door behind them, I put my trash can in the hallway and put the Testing In Progress sign back on the door. The blinds were already closed.

Abbie wasted no time in turning a malevolent glare on where Cassie sat with her back to the door. "Oh hey, that went quick. How's it feel now, dick for brains? I swear to fuck, if it had been left up to me, you'd be--"

I clamped a hand over her mouth. She squealed irritably, but didn't fight back much. "Not a word to her, understand? I have her well in hand, and she'll be dealt with. I don't need you going and screwing up her head like you did to the two of us."

"But she deserves it! Come on, let me make her a meth addict, or have her piss her pants when she--"

"Abbie, this is your only warning. If you so much as look in her direction again--"

"All right, all right, all right!" she huffed. "So then what the fuck did you bring us in here for if we're not allowed to play?"

My answer was to unceremoniously take off my pants and my briefs. Although Cassie had her back to me, she probably wouldn't have seen anything even if I'd waved it under her nose. Abbie clapped her hands giddily. Taylor just watched it with a wary look, like I'd released a snake into the room with us.

This was wrong. I knew that. So wrong. To do what I was about to do, with students, in front of another student, one whom I'd drugged into a waking coma so I could compel her to... to do whatever I wanted, really. What the hell was I turning into? Sure, maybe I wasn't hiding from my urges like some pussy, but perhaps this was getting out of--

"Oh yippie, is it finally my turn to ride that bad boy?" cooed Abbie, coming up behind me and giving my erection a few slow strokes. She must have licked her palm already, too. Or shit, was that Serenex?! No, no, I'd locked it back in my briefcase. This girl made me almost as paranoid as she did horny. With good reason. If not for her, I'd still be subtly peering at Taylor while she made up for overdue econ assignments, and ashamed of even that.

"Taylor, get on your knees." I snapped my fingers and pointed at where she might ideally do so. Right at my feet.

Her sister's jaw dropped in indignation. "But... no fair! She got it last time!"

"For one, keep your voice down. For two, I didn't say you couldn't join her."

That brought back that lascivious grin of hers. "'Bout time. C'mon, Tay, hurry your skank ass up! Abbie thirsty!" she baby-voiced.

"Sorry, I forgot how fucking enthused I'm s'posed to be to suck my lame-ass teacher's dick," the girl grumbled as she joined Abbie.

"You seem fairly enthused to get a shot at it yesterday," I countered. Abbie was plainly ready to go; I had to take a step back to keep her from simply engulfing me on the spot.

"If you say so."

"Are you really going to deny it? We were there, Taylor. You were literallydripping from arousal. I felt it."

"Do we have to rehash it? Fuckin' A, be a sore winner, why don't you. I'm here, I'm kneeling, and you can stick it in my mouth if you want to. What the fuck more do you want?"

"If you insist." In it went. My student didn't do anything once I'd penetrated her mouth, so I simply grabbed her hair and started slowly thrusting. Finally, I was fucking Taylor Stern's face, shutting her up in the most satisfying possible way.Good luck trying to squeeze in some bitchy wisecrack now, I thought at her. Abbie clearly spent time contemplating what my fantasies might be so she could put them into action, but the only way this one could be attained is with this singular mouth.

God, this felt good.

Psychologically, anyway.

Physically... hmm. I'd never realized how much difference there was in an authentic blowjob where the woman was making an effort versus this, this imitation where the woman was simply a hot wet hole making token effort to keep her teeth out of the way. Huh. Yesterday, she'd been literally trembling with desire. She must just really not like giving head. Not a unique mindset, clearly, but...

"OK, get out of the way," I snapped, bucking her backwards with a firm thrust of my hips. Taylor tumbled from her knees to her butt, knocking into a desk and crashing it into the one behind it. Cassie looked back for the source of the noise, curious, but she'd already lost interest before Taylor even picked herself up.

For what it was worth, I did apologize. Sincerely. But then Abbie saw her opening, and I left Taylor to nurse her own wounded pride. "My turn, Mr. Canon?" she asked, staring up at me coquettishly as she massaged her sister's spit into my shaft with both hands. The girl even batted her eyelashes. She couldn't look more wholesome about this if she were... well, if she were Cassie Brown.

"Show me what you got, Abbie."

"I'll do my best. You're actually really hung -- for a white guy, anyway." She sounded daunted; I genuinely didn't know if it was an act. It was certainly a momentary break in her character, but then she was easing my cock between her lips, through a soft, wet, tight little ring she'd made just for me. Her moan vibrated through the core of me as I entered. Despite her face being split wide by my girth, there was no missing the smile in her eyes.

Simple mind, simple pleasures, I supposed.

While Abbie's was far from my first blowjob, it was indubitably the best I'd ever had. As Taylor had just demonstrated on the opposite end of the spectrum, I was learning that enthusiasm counted rather a lot. Oh, perhaps there was something to all of Ms. Salata's lecturing about skill in the arts of love, but I'd take a girl with Abbie's devotion to her task over another who was surgical in their use of their tongue. Or whatever "skill" meant in this arena. I had no such metrics.

Abbie's blowjob, though? It was messy. It was wet. It was noisy. It was eyes monitoring me, beaming with joy. It was hungrily licking up and down her favorite treat, sucking on my balls for dessert. It was clutching my ass in her hands to make sure I didn't get away. It was rubbing my cock on her cheeks, her nose, all over her face like she was anointing herself with cock. It was worship.

"Mr. Canon? Would it be OK if I took my top off?" she asked in a voice that was barely recognizable as hers. Too shy by an order of magnitude. "I just think I could do a better job if you could see my boobies."

"'Boobies'? Oh my fucking god, Abbie," grumbled Taylor from... somewhere. I couldn't look away as the girl accepted my nod and hastily shed her shirt. I recognized the bra from the pictures earlier, but as she resumed sucking me off while now adding fondling herself into the mix, it seemed to get in the way and quickly joined the shirt. I could feel her tits rubbing against my bare legs. Those things really were amazing. She might only be eighteen years old, but she was all the woman any man could ask for.

This was good. Soon, she'd drain my balls dry, and then I wouldn't feel all that temptation to turn Cassie into another fantasy girl. The conniving little bitch deserved it, and in a fashion more in line with Taylor's grudging acceptance than Abbie's elated adventurism. It would be a lot more convenient, too, as my next door neighbor. Mere feet away. She could come and go at my whim. Their mom had a spare key to my place already for emergencies, even. When I woke up panting after another of these wild dreams the Sterns had been injecting into my soul of late, I could call her over and in seconds, be sucked and fucked right back to sleep. She could sneak back home before anyone knew she'd been gone. It was ideal, really. Plus, one hell of a baller move, as the kids say. I was no pussy. I was all man, as Abbie's deep-throated gagging was so amply demonstrating. Not like I would actually hurt Cassie or anything so extreme. Just have some fun. If it embarrassed her a little, maybe that was what she deserved. Had it coming, really. Maybe I should...

No. I had more than enough on my plate as it was.Come on, Abbie, do your job. Suck that cum out of my brain.

As if reading my mind, she let my dick pop out from between her lips with a noisyshklop. She leaned back until her weight was on her hands on the floor behind her, mountains of tit rolling back and forth as she adjusted her position. "Mr. Canon? Am I doing a good job?"

"You were until you stopped."

The girl giggled. "I'll finish, I promise. Only I was thinking... you like my big boobies, right?"

"Abbie, who wouldn't?"

"Yay!" She rolled her shoulders, jiggling them for effect. And what an effect! "So yeah, I was thinking that, if you wanted, maybe I could putit between them? Like, I think it's called, um... 'titty fucking'? I know, I know 'language, Abbie!' But I don't know what else to call it, and I wanted to say if you wanted to, then, like, I would be happy to do that for you. If you wanted to."

Dammit to hell, that character she was playing was working. It was a little fourth wall breaking considering this was one of the most ruthless people I'd ever met, but Abbie was so committed to it that I could hardly begrudge her sub-par acting skills. Her eyes were sparkling like the devil himself was back there enjoying the show, but outwardly, she was all wide-eyed willingness to put her assets to good use.

"S-sure," I answered instantly. How could I say no to an offer like that? "How about..." I looked around. Taylor was sitting in her assigned seat -- even looked to be working on homework -- and Cassie was still studying the carpet fibers. They actually looked pretty uncomfortable. One of the social studies teachers had a sofa in his room, the lucky bastard. I supposed I'd have to make do with what furniture I had.

Would it be more bad-ass to sweep all the junk off my desk in one elaborate gesture? Sure. But as the person who would also have to pick it up and resort it after, I opted to go about it with a little more finesse. It didn't take long, though, before the desktop was clear and Abbie was on her back looking up at me giddily. I climbed on top of her carefully. (This thing really wasn't all that wide, but she was well worth the risk.) My prick hadn't lost a whit of its turgidity, its weight bearing it down to rest between and fill that lengthy valley between her two high peaks. She pressed them together, and my cock instantly disappeared, happily smothered.

"Do you have any lotion? It'll feel better if we can make 'em slicker," she said, gazing around awkwardly.

Ironically, Iused to have lotion in my desk. Then one day, a student (who shall remain nameless but just so happened to be sitting across the room trying not to notice me tit-fucking her stepsister) saw it on my desk, and thought it would be hilarious to make a joke about me using it to jerk off during my prep period. Oh, then "or maybe during passing period, three minutes easy!" which I'm not sure I fully grasp as an insult but certainly seemed to further throw the class into chaos. I'd taken it home that same day; if I got a little ashy, it was better than tolerating more snickering from Taylor and her peers. Abbie was right, too; as I took a few thrusts, the spit on my shaft was quickly drying up in the air conditioned classroom.

Hmm. Maybe this was Taylor's opportunity to make it up to me.

"Taylor, come over here."

She looked up in evident disgust. "I think she's got things well in hand. Or in 'boobies.' Ya nasty."

"Do you need me to come over there and lead you by the hand, or are you coming?"

She sighed. "Fine. But let me remind you up front that I think I proved last night that I amnot into chicks, and I am majorly, majorly not into incest shit."

"Incest? I thought you weren't sisters."

Taylor stood at the side of my desk, her shadow cast across Abbie's naked torso. She kept her eyes riveted on mine, refusing to glance down. "Yeah, let's split hairs. Now what do you want."

"I don't have lotion."

"Why, over-spank it or something?" She snickered.

"Ha, yes, very funny, just like before. At any rate, I need you to get your mouth down there and keep my dick wet."

"Uh... what?"

"Was I unclear? Bend down, open your mouth, and for once put it to productive use."

"Wait, you want me to...?"

I rose up to my full height, the desk more than making up for my kneeling stature. From this vantage point, it was easy to remove her shirt for her. Unlike the heavy-duty no-nonsense bra her sister had put on that morning, Taylor's was pretty sexy, white lace with lots of lift.

Almost sexy enough to make me hesitate to take it off, too.

With her nipples serving as handles, I pulled her up until our lips met, kissing her roughly but briefly. "Atta girl. Seems like you got plenty of spit in there. Now get to it."

The stare-off lasted all of three seconds before she caved.

"Aw gee, thanks, sis," Abbie chirped as Taylor leaned over and started licking up and down my cock. Her voice was muffled by the presence of Taylor's own ample chest hanging in her face. I almost laughed at how hard she was trying to keep her tongue exclusively on me. There was actual rigidity in her tongue, no joke, a warm stiff sponge poking up and down the length of my cock. It was enough, however, to reinstate some lubrication, and my titty-fucking of Abbie Stern resumed with Taylor holding her mouth in place to keep the machine running.

"A man could get used to this," I uttered with a sigh. This was the life. Being serviced by one of my least favorite people and another who probably ought to be but was somehow becoming an expert at ingratiation. I guided Abbie's hands to her sister's chest, and without hesitation she began kneading and squeezing.

Behind us, Cassie sneezed. I looked back, but she was still sitting there like a vegetable. Ya know, maybe I should bring her over and--

No, Canon! Yeesh. I needed to make this one hell of an orgasm, purge these thoughts completely. Taylor's tepid participation wasn't helping -- or at least, not nearly as much as it could.

"All right, enough with the bullshit, Taylor."

She twisted her head to the side to glare up at me. "What now? I'm licking, just like you said!" Meanwhile, Abbie was still groping with abandon. I thought I could even hear some slurping down there. Was she sucking on Taylor's tits? I was jealous.

"Here's what's going to happen. I'm going to stop thrusting. Taylor, you're going to take Abbie's tits in your hands and use them to get me off. And you're going to start actually licking -- no more of this..." I stuck my tongue out, imitating her style. "...bullshit. And when I come, you're going to catch it all in your mouth, and then share with Abbie."

Taylor stood upright, though her jaw might have remained where it was. "What?! No fucking way! That's disgusting! I--"

I put a finger to her lips, already bored of her foot-dragging. There was no question I could make her do it. I had a paper readingMr. Canon can do anything he wants to me a hundred times in a drawer in my desk at home, and it was only in there because I hadn't had time to frame it and hang it above my mantle yet. (Not really, obviously, since nobody can know about my relationship with the Stern girls, but it sure as hell deserved to be in a place of honor.) Sure, I could always let her off and just have my fun with Abbie alone, but... no. No, that was a pussy way to go about this. She'd proved I turned her on last night, and god knew she turned me on, so no way was I going to be the one to back out over some minor stumbling blocks.