Teaching Her a Lesson Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But how to get her not merely tolerate, but to cooperate?

I could threaten her. I had authority as a teacher, for one. That was to say nothing of the countless ways I could mess her up with the power Abbie had given me over her. Tattoo the word "whore" on her stomach. Put naked photos of her on the internet. Bend her ass over my desk and spank her black and blue.

Also all good ideas for how to handle the Cassie situation, my subconscious added, but I squelched it.

I could, I suppose, physically force her to do it, but I didn't want to have to play puppeteer, forcing her hands (and mouth, and so forth) every step of the way. Maybe if I got her started, she'd get into it? I guess I could I try--

"Taylor? You heard the man. Get to it.Now," snapped Abbie.

Taylor's eyes squeezed shut, and when they opened they had been hollowed out by resignation. "OK, Abbie."

Oh yeah. Abbie was the boss of her.

For the first time, I wondered just how far Abbie was taking that outside of our interactions. Then Taylor Stern was squashing her sister's big fat tits against my cock and slurping on them noisily, and I stopped caring about anything else.

It was the best of all worlds. The thrill of knowing I was fucking two of the most sought-after tits at GHS. The soft, yielding skin gliding up and down my cock. The outline of Taylor's ass in those leggings. Her unspoken permission as I leaned in and pulled them down, and the way her cheeks clapped softly as she maneuvered around exploring Abbie's tits. The warmth and the wetness of the mouth slobbering all over my dick. The way Taylor's back was trembling as Abbie sucked a nipple into her mouth and did her best to return the pleasure -- all to put on a show, to be the kind of slut she thought I fantasized about.

Which, if I hadn't fantasized about this before, I sure as hell would from now on.

"Are you gonna come for her, Mr. C? I can tell she wants it. You should feel her pussy -- it's fucking soaked," crowed Abbie. I hadn't even seen her snake her arm down there to check, but there she was, fingering Taylor's pussy as casually as if it were her own. At home, in her own bedroom, instead of in my classroom.

I didn't answer, but Abbie didn't let up. Maybe her tits had some sixth sense for when the cock between them was getting harder or something, I didn't know. But she kept at it. I'd never had sex with an especially vocal woman before, and I had to say, I was liking it.

"How does he taste, Taylor? It's good, right? I thought it was good. I can't wait until you share his cum with me."

"God, Taylor, from down here, your boobies look almost as big as mine. Almost. They're super cute, though!"

"You are going to share, right? No fair swallowing it all for yourself!"

"Doesn't it feel good to do something nice for someone? Maybe I should let you tit-fuck Mr. Canon every day!"

That did it.

The first spurt caught Taylor in the chin, but she got her mouth in place quickly as more followed. ("Oh gawd, that tickled my titties!") Once more I was essentially fucking Taylor's face, pumping in and out, only now she wasn't just a hole. ("She looks so cute with her face split around your gigantic dick, Mr. C!") She was licking, sucking, trying her best not to cough too much up. ("Hey Cassie, are you awake over there?") No joke, my climax was so intense my vision was blurring, and at the last moment I lost my balance and fell to the floor. It was more surprising than anything, and I felt too good to be--

Wait, what was she saying...?!

"Cassie? Hey, Cassie! Doesn't it look fun to pleasure Mr. Canon? There's nothing wrong with it, and it feels amazing being his personal booty call. You should totally--"

Not knowing what else to do, I launched myself to my feet and slammed Taylor's tits down into Abbie's face. It worked, muffling her words beyond intelligibility, though the sudden pressure on Taylor made her cough up a mouth that had to have been full to the brim of my cum all over her sister's breasts. She gasped for air after, but before I understood what was happening, she was slurping it back up, then pressed her mouth to Abbie's, an open-mouthed kiss that fulfilled the final letter of her boss's instructions. It helped shut the stupid bitch up, too.

It would have been the hottest thing I'd ever seen if I wasn't preoccupied by the sight of Cassie Brown swiveling backward in her chair to stare at us, mouthing words to herself that I didn't need training as a lip-reader to interpret.

I was already pulling my pants back on. My head was indeed clearer. Great plan. "Abbie, Taylor, I think that will be all for today," I managed through gritted teeth.

What on earth had they done.

Abbie giggled as she dabbed her "boobies" dry with a tissue. "C'mon, Tay. Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays."