Teaching Her a Lesson Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's... we're not even in school! And at least these things cover my ass!" She gestured to Abbie, but then her hands found their way to her own backside. "Mostly, anyway. More thanthat."

"Whatever, butt slut."

"They rode up while I was running!"

"You'd think you'd be used to having your ass rode."

"You're about to get used to having your assbeat, bitch!"

Though I was curious how much sass Taylor could give her before Abbie asserted her boss stats, I stepped between them. They glared at one another around me, but I turned Taylor around roughly and let that end the quarrel. Then I took the liberty of pulling her shorts down to cover her cheeks, only in the process, without even meaning to, the small adjustment allowed her butt crack to peek out of the top.

No panties? And she'd been splaying her legs like that?! I composed myself. "See what I mean?"

Suddenly Abbie's hand closed over mine as it slipped into the top of Taylor's waistband, index finger sliding down her crack. "Mr. Canon," she said gently. Like that, she'd dropped her beef with her sister. Now Abbie was the mediator, trying to pull me back before I ripped Taylor's clothes off and our fantasy was lost in the weeds. Atta girl, first rate fantasy slut all the way. "I think Taylor was only wearing those because it helps with her flexibility."

"I was...?"

"Sure. Show him how you do the splits, Tay. Go on."

Taylor eyed her sister a moment, but ultimately, she was the boss, thanks to Serenex. "This floor is fucking filthy, Abbie."

"You could do it on the bench," Cassie suggested.

Taylor paused a moment. "I... guess? Don't you guys let me fall, OK? I don't wanna break my neck over this shit."

Cassie and Abbie each took one side of Taylor as she stepped up on top of the bench and slowly let her bare feet slide along the varnished wood. She didn't stretch, yet nevertheless, it didn't take long for her to assume the position. Abbie winked at me as I glanced up appreciatively. God damnit all to hell, that was a mouth-watering sight. Almost six linear feet of smooth legs and wide-spread butt. With her palms on the concrete to support her, the shorts crawled up lewdly.

Abbie knelt down behind her and started smacking out a rhythm on her sister's ass. It was stretched too tight to jiggle much, but it didn't stop Abbie from trying.

"Wow, Taylor! You're in really good shape!" Her head cocked to the side as she took Taylor's hand to steady her. "Kinda surprised you can't run better, honestly."

"Cassie, I swear to fuck if you weren't holding me off the floor right now I would cunt punt you through those lockers."

The athlete was undeterred, however. "I meant it as a compliment! Do you do gymnastics? I guess it'd be hard with boobs that big. And you're so tall, too. Though maybe I'm just saying that because those tiny little things in the Olympics are so itty bitty? It's like they never went through puberty. You could have probably done high school gymnastics, though, not like you need to go pro. Still, those are awfully big boobs. You know, I used to think you stuffed your bra in middle school. I heard a rumor that you did and I sort of spread it to some other people, but looking back I think I was just jealous. But I think I'm glad mine aren't that big because I feel like everybody would stare, you know? Especially if I dressed like you do and all. I'm really surprised teachers let you get away with that." She glanced at me with an awkward smile. "But I guess some teachers like to stare, too. Not that everybody stares at your boobs or anything. Not all the time, at least."

"What about mine? Do people stare at mine all the time?" Abbie interjected dryly as she rose to her feet.

Cassie shrugged, eyeing the younger Stern like she had forgotten she was there. "You're a junior. How the heck would I know?"

"Nice flexibility, Taylor, but let's work on keeping things appropriate. Now come on, I can't send a bunch of dirty girls out into the world. Shower up, ladies." I gave her a couple pats on the butt and helped her to her feet.

With that, it was time to kick back andwatch.

A little groping, some posing, a bit of roleplay -- that was fun and all, butthis was the fantasy. A fly on the wall of the girls locker room as three gorgeous young women did what gorgeous young women did in locker rooms.

It was interesting, they way they each stripped differently. None of them hurried through it. As little as they were wearing, each could have been naked and in the shower in thirty seconds. Instead, they took their time. With a little pout for my prior criticism, Taylor began with her shorts, bending at the waist and dropping them almost to the floor until catching them with her foot, pausing to rub the flesh of her buttocks, massaging out the sting of Abbie's drumming. Then she once again noticed the status of her feet, at which point she sat down and resumed scratching at the cake-on dirt. It was actually a little gross, but that made it more real, which made the whole thing more sexy.

Cassie went top to bottom, releasing her hair from the bun, then off with the sports bra as she asked a distracted Taylor follow-up questions about her hopes for a gymnastics career. The volleyball shorts came after, her white cotton panties following in the same motion. Then she retrieved a brush from a gym bag she must have placed in here when she unlocked the place and calmly went after her tangles in nothing but a pair knee-high socks with white and blue stripes.

As for Abbie, she came closest to crossing the line between my voyeuristic fantasy and her exhibitionist one. She ditched the bra right off, freeing those enormous jugs of hers. They were still drenched in sweat, literally forming droplets along the underside, stray wisps of her hair clinging to them on contact. She made to shuck her track shorts, but paused, winced at a cramp, and began a series of stretches. Twisting at the waist, lunging toward one knee, then the other, arching her back... quite the display, but still, she could at least pretend she wasn't being observed. All the fuss she'd made about getting my fantasy just right, only to--

POP-OP-OP-OP. I blinked. Cassie looked up from her brushing, eyes wide. "Damn, Abbie! Was that your back?"

"These things ain't exactly spine friendly," Abbie answered, hefting her tits. Her nose wrinkled in distaste at the puddles of sweat gathering under them, snatching her shirt from her locker and wiping them off. Huh, maybe those stretches hadn't been a show after all. That simple distinction, however, was enough to transmute my cock from stone to solid steel.

Cassie frowned sympathetically. "Yeah, I bet. I miss being able to sleep on my stomach sometimes. Do you guys miss that? I bet you miss it more than I do with those things. I slept on my stomach at Mr. Canon's house the other day, but that was because he'd been about to fuck me from behind when we fell asleep, and I figured I should stay ready since I'm his booty call, plus he kept squeezing my butt in his sleep. I must've rolled over at some point I guess because I remember he gotreally gropy when his hands found my front bumps. I mean, my titties. Sorry, my mom called them that in the whole birds and bees thing when I was younger and it sort of stuck in my head. Anyway, Mr. Canon, he--"

But then Abbie's finger was in the girl's mouth, probing in and out softly. Cassie frowned, not sure what to do. Was this bringing me pleasure? Or was it just bullying? (Or did being bullied by these girls bring me pleasure?) I could read the pondering in her eyes. I gave her nothing in mine.

"Cassie, you helped get us started today, so for that, I'm going to say this once nicely," Abbie said, slowly withdrawing her digit. She wiped it off on Cassie's chest as she went on; Cassie did nothing. "We're Mr. Canon's fantasy sluts. That means whatever gets him off, we're down for. Understand?"

"Yeah, I was just--"

Abbie cupped the girl's jaw, pinching in her cheeks. "And the fantasy is girls in a locker room. Not Mr. Canon's mind-fucked sex toys talking about current events. It's three hot track girls, taking their clothes off and enjoying a nice long shower to rinse the aches out of sore muscles, to rub some soap into our sweaty bodies. For fuck's sake, moron, you're literally the actual fantasy. So shut the fuck up about that shit and be a hot track slut in a locker room. Like it's just us girls until he says otherwise.Comprende?"

"But--"

Of all the ways I expected Abbie to shut her up, slugging her upside the head with a five-pound tit would never have made the list. Cassie staggered backwards, and for a moment, I failed to suppress my surprised laughter. "Act like we were normal teammates who you wouldn't go blabbing about fucking him to, OK? Keep asking Tay about those cute little tits of hers if you want, or hell, you can interview mine. But we are his fantasy, and you will not fuck that up for me. Get me?"

"Y-yes," stammered Cassie, shellshocked.

In an instant, Abbie was smiling again. "I just love your hair by the way. I wish mine was that straight, but I have to use the straightener for hours to even try and it's just not worth it. Is that genetic, or is there a trick?" She grabbed a handful of Cassie's red hair and held it up against her own brownish blonde.

"Um, I think it's my shampoo," said Cassie, slowly getting back into things.

I wasn't listening any more, though. I had followed Taylor into the showers.

My ignorance of the layout was deliberate. I hadn't known whether there would be stalls, or a row of shower heads along a wall, or one of those pipes with multiple heads coming off of it that they'd all gather along, or something novel. I was glad it wasn't stalls. Old as this building was and as little money as we invested in girls athletics, such a renovation would have surprised me. The fantasy definitely did not grant the girls stall levels of privacy, not even from each other. The fantasy was girls unabashedly naked and exposed to anyone in the vicinity -- as Taylor now was.

It was laid out about like I'd seen in movies, eight shower heads on each of the two lengthy sides of the rectangular chamber. The sound of the shower immediately filled the small room. She turned on the spray, testing the temperature with her hand. Her whole body shivered as the cold water splashed over her, nipples hardening before my eyes. Suddenly she frowned and rolled her eyes at something, then pranced out of the shower area in a mesmerizing display of wobbling woman parts.

Soap. She'd forgotten soap. After a few minutes of searching for an open locker containing what she needed, she returned with another girl's loofah and a single bottle of cheap, grocery store brand shampoo-body-wash-in-one and set them down on the floor in front of her. The water was warm by then, but her nipples didn't seem to notice as she stepped into the stream.

Moments later, Cassie and Abbie strolled in; I stepped aside for them, then right back into my post in the doorway to observe. Per Abbie's specifications, they acted like I wasn't there, not even glancing back in my direction. Cassie took the spigot next to Taylor and Abbie the one next to her, a neat little row of naked high school girls, bathing themselves, washing the sweat and dirt off their bodies.

What a sight. It was everything I had imagined and more. Then still more, because it wasreal. My imagination had merely conjured moments, snapshots. It had fed me a picture of liquid soap being squirted onto Taylor's breasts; Cassie nonchalantly digging around in her slit as she cleaned her pussy by hand; Abbie's tits giving birth to twin waterfalls as the stream ran down her chest, splashing right to the floor.

The real thing was infinitely better, they were teaching me. Watching them wasn't staring at a picture and fiddling with the zoom, but rather a real time video capturing the multitudinous delicious details.

The way Cassie swept her hair over her left shoulder, a deep red curtain that the water made nearly black. It covered over her left breast, but that only made me appreciate the other one more. Her fingers dug in, massaging her scalp, heedless of the way it turned that exposed breast into a show. Little by little it shook the hair curtain to the sides, splitting around the breast in the middle as if it couldn't bear to remain unseen.

Taylor had slept in her makeup from the night before and hadn't had the time to remove it as yet today. Now it ran off in thin black lines down her cheeks as she rubbed at her eyes with her fingertips. I followed the trails as far as I could do where they became too faint as the water split into the numerous trails around her breasts.

A deep, throaty moan escaped Abbie's lips and reverberated around the walls and then even louder in the space between my ears as she leaned against the wall with her hands, head low, hair hanging down into space. The hissing shower water spritzed intensely into those sore muscles of hers, beginning to wash away the tension she'd shown in the locker room behind me. The tattoo along her spine was almost lost in the glare of the overhead fluorescent lights on her bare skin.

"You OK over there?" asked Taylor with a surprised grin. One teammate gently ribbing another for what had almost sounded like an erotic noise.

"Mmhmm." That was her whole answer.

My imagination's greatest failing was thus illuminated. The sounds. I had imagined it in pictures, but there were other senses here, too. They reeled me in; my clothes grew damper with each step, but I couldn't have cared less.

The staccato claps of water against the tile as the girls moved this way and that, water pooling and then falling in bursts. The growl of the stream against Cassie's wash cloth as she wetted it. Up close, I could even hear the friction of Taylor's stolen loofah exfoliating her soft wet skin. And of course, Cassie chatting up no one at all, filling the silence with her speculation about what the girls at the meet were doing, how pissed Lori would be if she found out Taylor was using her loofah, whether they had a shot at state, wouldn't it be funny if they pulled a prank on some of the girls while they had access to the locker room, but not really, because that'd be mean, unless the Sterns were into the idea.

They were not.

It really wasn't fair. These girls were all amazing in their own unique ways. Physically, of course, but also as partners in this whole mad scheme. The frankness and sweet simplicity Cassie brought into it. She owned her desires and was curious about mine in a way most women -- most people period -- were too afraid to be. Her wide-eyed innocence regarding her corruption was too charming, and too alluring.

Abbie and that strange cunning of hers. She read people better than most would give her credit for. Much as I was predisposed to believe that "street smarts" were code for people who failed to realize their place in the Dunning-Kruger paradigm, she really didget some things about people. She'd be lucky to finish high school, but it was hard to imagine her not seizing whatever it was she wanted out of life and taking it. Even if what she wanted was a duffle bag of cocaine and a tattoo of the name of the lover she'd poisoned to obtain it.

And Taylor. It wasn't fair to play favorites, I knew. The girl next door had made it plain that she'd be delighted to fuck me every day and night. Abbie wanted me so badly she took my lack of attention as a personal slight, redoubling her efforts every day she didn't get my cock in her pussy. But Taylor? Last night's drunken episode aside, she barely tolerated me. She was as capable of acting on her arousal as they were, but even when she was in the midst of what all evidence suggested was a truly satisfying orgasm, she never let me forget the score. Not who she was to me: my entitled bitch student who had no respect for me personally or professionally; nor who I was to her: her lecherous, feckless, controlling pervert of a teacher. Yet somehow, that balance still drove me wild. Maybe it was because it was honest -- a lecher hate-fucking a brat, plain and simple.

Fuck, maybe it was the simple fact that she was the hottest girl I'd ever laid eyes on. The why didn't really matter.

In both the abstract of over a decade of meandering daydreams and the specifics of this moment since I'd hatched the idea, this shower scene had seemed like it would be a pornographic episode. Soapy tits and bright shiny asses. There were those things, of course, and those things were as incredible as I'd hoped. But it was also a shower, in the true sense of the word. Taylor awkwardly propped up a foot on her knee to scrub doggedly at those grass stains. Her body was an unwitting symphony of tremulous tits and ass. Next to her Cassie dragged a razor across her pussy, scraping away shaving cream and the pubes beneath it bit by bit. She was shaving for me, I knew, but watching her, it was no more dramatized than it would have been in her own bathroom at home.

Abbie still hadn't moved, simply letting the water caress her endless curves. She moaned again.

"Um, are you OK?" Cassie asked, concerned.

"Mm. Just sore."

"Oh." Cassie scraped off the last few bits of shaving cream. It was a blank white slate. Her eyes darted to me for a moment, the first sign any of them had given of noticing my presence. Until then, I'd been invisible. "Do you, um, need help Abbie?"

"I would fucking kill for a massage right now," Abbie breathed.

Cassie glanced back at me again. I could see her weighing options. Did she offer to massage it out, risk being scolded for breaking character by turning the "mundane" shower into something lewd? Did she treat it as an innocent comment and risk chastisement for failing to pick up on cues? Or did she--

"The athletic trainer's not in. Go see if Mr. Canon knows what to do," Taylor instructed.

Cassie nodded, looking tremendously relieved not to have to decide for herself. They might all be my fantasy sluts, and one of them might only be a junior, but a healthy fear of the Sterns was a survival skill at GHS. "Sure, right. Um, hey Mr. Canon!" She called out in the direction of the shower entrance, but her eyes flickered to me. "Can you give us a hand in here?"

I licked my lips. It was time. I'd watched for long enough. Positioning myself back in the doorway, ignoring the water that had already more or less drenched me from the waist down, I answered, "Yeah, Cassie, what's up?"

"Abbie. I think she might have, I dunno, pulled something? I didn't mean to push her so hard on her first day. It's probably my fault. If you, um, wanted to yell at me, or, ya know, punish me or anything."

It was impossible to miss the way her hips shifted backwards as she made the offer, her butt thrust right at me. "No, Cassie, it's fine. You did good today. Go on, finish up while I..." I stopped behind Abbie, who was still a motionless mass of womanly curves under her spray. "You not feeling good, Abbie?"

Slowly, her head shook. "No, C-dawg."

"What's wrong?" I took a step closer. A steady splash of water cascaded off her back and into my shirt.

"I don't know. I think it's maybe my shoulders. Do you..." She looked back, eyes wide with pitiful desperation. It almost looked real. "Do you think you could rub them for me? I don't wanna make shit awkward for you, though, so--"

"I'd be happy to, Abbie. Can't have one of my best girls limping home now, can I?"

She sighed in preemptive relief. "Thanks, seriously. I wouldn't ask if I didn't really, really need it."

I rested my hands atop her shoulders. "Any time, Abbie."

It had been a while since I'd given a woman a massage, and I'd had so many women throwing themselves at me of late that I hadn't needed to engage in foreplay. This was a nice shift. Once I got going, it was like riding a bicycle. Like one of my exes had taught me, it was more about not doing it wrong than doing it exactly right. There were plenty of people who could do it better, but as long as you didn't pinch or strike a nerve, it was a fairly idiot-proof process. Her skin was wet and slippery, so I simply dug my fingers in and kneaded.