Teaching Her a Lesson Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That tattoo down her spine was right in my face now. As I worked on her shoulders, I at last made a real effort at deciphering it. It was indeed Roman numerals, and I slowly pieced out that they were dates of some kind. Two of them.

For a moment, I was affected. "Who was this?" I asked softly. I hadn't meant to turn our shower massage into an opportunity for bonding, but the tenderness was making me--

"Juice WRLD," she answered gravely.

Like that, the moment ended. Cassie bailed me out. "You're going to get your clothes wet, Mr. Canon. Wetter, anyway."

"So why don't you and Taylor help me get them off?"

The girls silently moved to my sides and began peeled my sodden clothes off. There was almost a solemnity to their motions. Perhaps they'd had similar fantasies, or maybe they were being sucked into mine. I halted the massage only to let Taylor get my shirt off. As Cassie removed my shorts and underwear, my cock flopped out, landing on Abbie's ample left buttock and slipping along her lubricated skin to rest along the crack.

"Lower," mumbled Abbie. As I moved my hands to her lower back, Taylor and Cassie each tackled one foot, removing shoes and socks, and then there we were, the four of us completely naked in the showers of the girls locker room.

"Maybe get her legs, Mr. Canon," Cassie urged softly. "She looked like she was cramping up real badly out on the track."

If she'd waited five more seconds, my cock would have taken the six inch journey down into Abbie's pussy. It was a good suggestion, though. There was no rush to this. I dropped to my knees. Abbie's sudden groan of stupefied satisfaction echoed around the walls long enough for her to suck in a sharp breath and let out another as I pressed my fingers deeper into her wet, tender thighs. My thumbs tended to the muscles of her quads; only moments later, her arms gave out and her face and chest collapsed against the shower wall, grunting in the sort of delirious physical happiness that we could all tell was utterly sincere.

Of course, leaning forward like that thrust her butt backwards. Right in my face, in fact. The warm water poured down her shoulders, pooled in her lower back, then overflowed down the slopes of her bottom. It occurred to me she hadn't used any soap as yet, nothing on her but water and maybe a touch of lingering sweat.

I gave it a lick. Her leg quivered in my hands; I pressed down to make sure she kept steady. Once I was confident she wasn't going to slip and fall, my hands resumed their leg massage, and my mouth was exploring any sensual bit of her body it could reach. There was no finesse to it, nothing but pure id, licking and sucking soft round naked teenage girl parts. Abbie accommodated me -- or perhaps issued a silent plea -- by reaching back to spread her ass cheeks, arching her back higher to avail her pussy to my lips. I showed mercy. There was a new taste there, something other than the metallic well water that ran to the field locker room and the salty tang of her sweat. Something sweet. My tongue demanded more of it, and it knew right where to find it.

My arms crossed at the wrist, each massaging the opposite inner thigh. Somewhere in the midst of it all I became aware of a presence behind me. There was a body against my back, a mouth on my neck, a hand reaching around the front to stroke gently but persistently at my cock. The only way I could even discern that it was Taylor rather than Cassie was that I heard a whimper of pleasure to my right that I recognized as the latter.

"Are you masturbating while you watch us, you little slut?" Abbie asked playfully.

"Sorry, I know I should be helping, or showering, or whatevering, but just... this is so insanely hot, you guys. So much better than porn."

"Good girl, Cassie." She whimpered louder, and then my mouth was once more buried between Abbie's thighs, slipping my tongue inside her as deep as it would go. I couldn't get at her clit very well from this angle, but she came like a bottlerocket even without it. The orgasm trembled up and down her body in a tangible wave of pleasure, so intense I had to pull back. There was nothing in me that wanted to stop -- I'd have given her ten more and not gotten bored or tired -- except that when I dove back in right as it looked like it was subsiding, it triggered an immediate second and higher peak of bliss. This time, it was so powerful her butt spasmed backwards and bowled me right over. Taylor had to dive out of the way to avoid getting smushed.

I was reeling for a moment, sprawled out on my back in a puddle by the shower drain. Blood pounding, libido raging, head spinning. A tit descended towards my face, blotting out the light and then obscuring sight altogether as the plump nipple lowered into my mouth. It didn't matter whose it was. I sucked it in and didn't let go. "Please let me fuck you Mr. Canon," a needful voice pleaded in a near-moan. It could have been any of them. Someone's weight settled on top of me. Then off, then back on cunt-first. They'd gotten their wish. Someone else was lapping at my balls.

A pair of hands seized mine, pinning them to the floor. Whose hands? Tit's? Cunt's? Mouth probably couldn't reach from down there, but my sense of anyone's orientation was vague at best, and irrelevant besides. There was nothing to do but lie in the warm puddle and be pleasured by my trio of desirous teens.

The fact that I came within the first couple minutes was irrelevant. As my cum rushed into her, Cunt came with me, laughing in delirious pleasure. She locked down on me with a firm grip, throbbing and warm and with a wetness that had nothing to do with the shower. I didn't go soft. I couldn't. She needed this. I needed this. As her body went momentarily slack with pleasure, bending forward and baring half my length, Mouth seized the opportunity to slurp our juices off the exposed portion of my shaft. It kept me warm. It kept me wet. Who needed a shower with girls as horny as these.

Then we were fucking again. The shower chamber was filled by the steady clap of ass on thighs along with the commingled grunts, whimpers, sighs, moans and shrieks of the four of us. To think that earlier in the week I'd worried that when it came to tonight's threesome, I wouldn't know what to do with so much woman and only the one man. It turned out I didn't need to. These women were committed to my pleasure as much as their own. They knew what to do without my saying a word. Which was good, because my mouth was too busy trying to suck Tit's nipple right off her wet, vaguely soapy body.

In a perfect world, we could have stayed there in that shower forever. But as Cunt bounced away on my shaft, as Mouth sucked up our cum as it dribbled down, as Tit filled my awareness with my very favorite thing in the world, there was only so much I could take. My body tensed in spite of my best efforts, but then there was suddenly another presence. A second mouth, this one by my ear.

A woman's voice whispered, "Just admit that this is what you meant to happen the moment you bought that shit, you fucking pig." I couldn't have if I wanted to. Her nipple was still in my mouth, after all. But in two years as my student, that voice had never uttered truer words.

Clarity was restored as I came. Taylor chewed gently on my earlobe as I yelled my climax into her throbbing breast. Abbie's own orgasm followed soon after as Cassie shifted her tongue from my balls to her playmate's ass. She'd sensed rightly that the best way to pleasure me in that moment would be to feel Abbie's trembling body collapse atop mine, arms embracing me tightly in ecstatic union. Taylor and Cassie, who'd evidently been playing with themselves all the while, joined the two of us, crying out in orgasm soon after. The globe of supple flesh in my mouth shook, then fell away as she flopped down onto the shower floor. Cassie came in last, her head slumping down on my thigh atop a pile of her wet hair as she collapsed between my legs, gasping delightedly.

The four of us laid there for a while, catching our breath, letting this surreal moment drag on as long as it could. Even with the steam thick in the air, though, the water wasn't hitting us any more. Soon someone got cold enough to stand up and get back into the water. The rest soon followed. I took turns helping clean each of them, squeezing at tits and asses too wet to remain in my grasp. Soon I realized they expected round two was coming, pruney fingers and toes be damned. The water heater was industrial -- we had hours yet if we wanted them. We could dry off, de-wrinkle, and come at it again if we felt like it.

"All right girls, rinse off and get dressed." I had to force the words out. Harder still was making myself pull my fingers back from the Stern girls' pussies on the end of each hand. Cassie had been looking on in open envy as she played with herself.

"What? Fucking seriously?! All that, and I get no fucking dick?" Taylor demanded.

"Sorry, girls. I, um, have a date tonight," I said sheepishly.

Cassie cupped her hand and funneled a splash of water at me. "No way! Is it my mom! Are you gonna be my new dad? Oh gosh, that's so mucked up! I wonder if I would need therapy or something. Probably not. Not like there's anything wrong with it. It feelsamazing. Plus I did the R-rated with you first, right? And I think we're closer in age. If you wait until after graduation, do you think we could date? But man, then if it got serious with us and you sproinked my mom again, it'd be like you were sproinking yourown mom. Geez. My friend Rosemary was right. Relationships are just plain complicated." She looked to the sisters. "I guess you two know how I mean, huh."

"Who's the lucky gal?" asked Abbie, eyes narrow. I could see her plotting against them.

"Gals, actually. Not that it's any of your business, but it's Louisa Barbour and Candace Salata. We're having dinner, that's all." It sounded less like a sleazy threesome rendezvous if I used their full names.

"If dinner is all you're having, then why are we getting dressed," Taylor asked rhetorically. "You got hours before it's anybody's dinner time."

"My dog Pepper starts begging for dinner at like three in the afternoon sometimes, even though we don't feed him until five," Cassie pointed out. When two withering glances redirected her way, she looked down, folding her hands in front of her freshly shaved pussy meekly.

Abbie ignored her. "Come on, C-dawg. We got plenty of time for another fantasy or two. Right, girls? What'll it be? We could be prison inmates and you could be the guard watching the showers. Or we could drop the roleplay, just mess around. Like you could blindfold yourself and try to guess whose pussy is whose. Come on, you know we're gonna be tighter than those two old bitches."

"Or hey, we could just have sex like normal people without a bunch of weird games and incestuous team sports. Now there's a crazy idea," Taylor muttered.

"Hang on. Are you guys saying... Mr. Canon, are you doing the deed with Ms. Salata and Officer Barbour, too?" Cassie's eyes widened as she took my silence for an admission of guilt. "Holy jeebers! Mr. Canon... you're kind of a slut, you know that? Man, how many women are you...?"

The fact that I had to stop and think before having a number was pretty damning, as far as her accusation went. Nevertheless, I was resolved. Not only was it not in me to let students push me around, Taylor least of all, but Isa and Candy seemed to be going to some effort to treat me to a good night, and I didn't want to show up in no condition to be of use. It sounded like it had been quite some time since Candy had been with a man, after all. Isa, maybe never? I wasn't sure. I felt obligated to make a good showing for my sex. Besides, while the girls in front of me were each plenty attractive, Candy and Isa were each sexy as hell as well, and I hadn't gotten to so much as touch them. Nothing wrong with wanting to have a full accounting of all the women at my disposal.

I grabbed my wet clothes and left the shower for the locker room area. One by one, the girls twisted the shower nozzles off and followed, sulking every step of the way. I couldn't resist ordering them to let me towel them off, which mollified them somewhat. Abbie and Cassie were, anyway; Taylor simply smirked in the knowledge that I couldn't resist her. We each began slipping back into the clothes we'd worn in. It was a tad unseemly watching those sweat-dampened clothes return to their bodies after the lengths I'd gone to in order to clean them.

"So this dinner tonight... was it your idea, or theirs?" Abbie asked as she squeezed her big ass back into those tiny shorts.

"Theirs."

"They put it out there as a sex thing, or did they put it out there as a 'let's talk about this fucked up arrangement we're in' thing, andyou're making it a sex thing?"

"The sexual component was all their idea, I promise."

"But... they're dykes, ain't they?"

"This again?" I fixed a firm glare at her. She might not be my student and this might not be my classroom, but still. "Do we need to arrange another lesson in tolerance for you?"

"Fine, lezzies, rug-munchers, dick-ditchers, whatevs. They are though, right?"

"To a degree. Sexuality is a spectrum, Abbie."

When her tank top came down over her face, I saw her eyes narrowed considerably. "I don't like it."

I chuckled, pulling up my fly. "I'm sure you don't."

"Seriously. Those bitches are up to something."

"They're as caught up in this as any of us, Abbie. One's determined to keep me safe and happy, the other to help my plans along however she can." I patted her ass, wishing she didn't have those sweatpants back on it. "Relax. Maybe tomorrow once I get some work done, we can get together again for a bit."

"But I want itnow," she whined.

"Me too. But right now, I need you three to head out there and make sure it's clear for me to leave. I can't exactly be seen sneaking out of the girls field locker room in the middle of a Saturday afternoon."

"We could stay in it," Cassie teased.

I swatted her ass. "Go on, squirt."

"You're the one who did most of the squirting, Mr. Canon." She giggled.

Abbie shook her head. "I don't get why you're settling for them old-ass bitches and their dried-up coozes--"

"They're in their twenties!"

"--but you try not to have too much fun. Don't want you forgetting who your fantasy sluts are. Come on, Tay, quit worrying about your stupid feet. They're feet."

"So suck 'em clean, bitch."

"Suckme clean, bitch."

"You two are so mean to each other!"

Abbie snickered. "You'll get used to it. Now what you got going on tonight, Sassy Cassie?"

The door swung shut behind them. I stood by the door and listened after them; Abbie had already launched into a pitch to persuade Cassie to ditch the visit to her grandmother's house with Megan and Robby so the three of them could have some fun. A subtle ploy to get closer to me, clearly, but I wasn't about to talk her out of it. In fact, after I did a quick triple check to make sure nobody had left anything incriminating behind, I sent Megan a text instructing her to let Cassie stay at home by herself if she wanted. Taylor confirmed the way was clear, and I darted out of the locker room, sealing it up behind me with Candy's keys.

I settled into my driver's seat and heaved the longest sigh of my whole life. That had been the best thing that had ever happened to me. Tonight, I would go visit a pair of lesbian lovers and do some variation of it all again. I waved to Cassie as I passed her in the lot, the casual acknowledgment of her neighbor as far as any lookers-on would be concerned. I pretended not to notice the Sterns' reactions as they walked alongside her, Taylor flipping me off and Abbie flashing me her sports bra, both laughing hysterically at their own displays.

There were no cars in front of me as my car reached the street in front of GHS, but the light was already bright green.