All Comments on 'Teaching Her a Lesson Pt. 15'

by Svalbarding

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
SvalbardingSvalbardingover 3 years agoAuthor
Shameless self-promotion

Just because it keeps coming up, if you're impatient to get at more, check out my patreon (patreon.com/icebear). For $1, you can get access to at least 10 more chapters as of the time of this comment, plus a crap-ton of others. And no worries! I will keep posting this story one chapter a week until it's done, so no pressure. Just throwing it out there for the eager folks.

PhineasPhineasover 3 years ago
Downhill

Your writing is quite good, Svalbarding. Some grammatical errors but if that's the only complaint I can muster technically, you're doing just fine.

Having read the comment that there are at least 10 more chapters, I'm not sure how I feel. It was a captivating story, but it really trended downhill for me in the last few chapters. The main character is circling the drain and even if he wasn't, he lost any semblance of being identifiable to me a while back. I'm still curious how it turns out because of that interest and time invested, even if I cringe at the main character (and really want some humbling things to happen to Taylor and Abbie).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Mmmh. Yes, also get a circling feeling. C is disoriented and revolves around himself trying to make sense of the situation. But think it fits the plot. And it is good to recuperate somewhat from recent roller-coaster chapters. Thus disagree with downhill; maybe re(a)cess or re-orientation is a better characterization.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSvalbarding@Svalbarding
For more information about me and my work, check out my patreon page: http://www.patreon.com/icebear

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES