Teaching Her a Lesson Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cheeks flushed in fresh embarrassment at the realization that this was exactly what had just happened. I'd given her leave to feel pleasure, and she had. "Th-thank you? Sir?" she guessed, eyes wide in disbelief.

"Would you like another one?"

I could literally watch her nipples harden at the mere suggestion. "Please, sir." The words were punctuated by staccato gasps as she shivered with need.

"Then I guess you better start practicing."

Practice she did. In time, she moved from those seductive licks to true cock-sucking, sliding me inside her drool-heavy mouth to bob and slurp. Her inexperience showed only once in a relatively minor scrape with teeth, but the sincere outpouring of remorse quickly moved me past it.

"It... is it... close?" she asked, pulling back, gasping for air too long abstained.

My response was to grasp her hair and hold her in place as I sprayed. I grunted (as quietly as possible, per my security advisor's counsel) as I jacked every dribble I could coax onto the target I envisioned on her chest.

She didn't need my permission. Before my spunk could begin to cool upon exposure to the air, Isa inhaled a river of air and held it lest she scream with the force of the climax that overtook her. She collapsed backwards, fingers reflexively diving into her freshly denuded pussy to ease a few more seconds of bliss with the help of her clit.

I was still watching her frig herself stupid when the bell rang. It was quieter here in this nook of the main office, but unmistakable. I'd given up my entire prep period to teaching Isa how to suck me off, but now it was time to meet up with Taylor. I sponged myself off with a wad of tissues from her desk, then recomposed myself.

"Thank you, sir," she murmured toward the ceiling, eyes fluttering.

"Now I want you to leave that on your tits when you get dressed. And no more compression shirt. Burn it. Burn them all. And show them to Candy tonight when you two get home."

"Yes, sir."

I knelt down and patted her head. She simply stared past me at the ceiling, thunderstruck both by the intensity of her pleasure and its source. "See? And this is what you missed out on Saturday night."

Two hours later, I received a text from Candy. It was jarring, seeing right above it my stealth command to dose Isa and then herself. Beneath that, the new message read,I can't believe you came all over Isa's tits. I can't believe you got her to show me. That's the hottest thing I've ever seen. Can I (we??)come over? Please? I need it. ;)

Myself, I was enjoying watching Megan sashay around the house in cutoff denim shorts and not a stitch else, dusting and vacuuming and scrubbing and polishing. She had to go home to feed her kids soon, but I wanted to at least let her pay off a little bit of her debt while we were both available.

Not tonight. I'll let you two honor your obligation - dinner and a threesome - but not tonight.

Megan crawled along the floor of my living room, pausing every few feet to scrub the trim. Her matronly chest jiggled like crazy in time with every stroke, every awkward crawl-step.

Tomorrow?

"You missed a spot, Meg."

"I did?" She turned, peering for the offending scuff mark, but soon realized my intent. With a coy wink, she pointed, saying, "Oh, so I did. Good eye." She scoured the phantom spot at length, treating me to an eye-popping display of low-swinging boobs.

Not tomorrow. We'll see.

"I should probably get going soon. Cassie will be home from track any minute, and she can be such a crabby pants if dinner's not waiting for her when she's out of the shower."

I grinned. "Have her come shower over here. I'll help you buy some time."

"Thoughtful!" She beamed. "I appreciate it. I tell you, buddy, they ever catch you fucking all these teenage girls and can your sorry butt, you're going to make a killing in the babysitting arena."

How about lunch? Can we meet in your room tomorrow? Pleeeease?

I guided her back to where I'd had her shed her top in the kitchen with a hand in the back pocket of her shorts. It took us a bit to find the thing; somehow it had been tossed in the refrigerator of all places. Must have left it open when I decided to tear the thing off of her. Her nipples tented out the thin t-shirt fetchingly. though I conceded it might be the cold fabric rather than my animal magnetism.

I typed out a reply while Megan tied her tennis shoes.Thursday. Tomorrow I'm meeting with ACB about reworking end of year inventory. Should be a hoot.

"I'll send Cassie right over. Are you ever going to ass-fuck that poor girl? I think she's going to blow a gasket if that butt plug doesn't yield fruit soon. Frankly, I'm tired of hearing about it."

"Soon. I'm a little tired tonight, but soon, I promise."

"I'm going to hold you to that." She poked me in the chest, but gave a laugh. "Say, and it's none of my business, but you may want to think about getting a drawer. Maybe two drawers, all the action you're getting."

"A drawer?"

Thursday! I can't wait. What kind of underwear should I wear? (Should I wear any???)

"You know, a drawer? Somewhere for them to keep their necessaries for when they stay over? At least a change of panties so she doesn't have to come home dribbling spunk down her legs."

"Oh. I suppose I could try to make some room." For all three girls? Would Isa and Candy get drawers too? Would Megan? I only had so many drawers. It seemed crass to make them share.

"It's your house. But I know it would mean a lot to Cassie. Speaking of, I'll send her right over. I was thinking tomorrow I might see about that mildew on the north siding? Have to keep the tatas tucked away for that one, I'm afraid, but you won't believe how much nicer it'll look."

"Sounds great, Megan. See ya then."

The brief conversation had been time enough for Candy to snap a picture and send it my way. It was Isa, shirtless, glaring in frustration at the camera, which was zoomed in enough to show a mesh of off-white flecks clinging to bare boobs.She's so fucking embarrassed - you have no idea OMG

I shook my head. Man, we fucked those two up good. But hey, why stop now? I did a quick image search, then sent a link to her.Wear something that shows off your new tattoo. Can't wait to see it. Now go comfort your poor girlfriend already. See you in the halls.

I was still staring at Candy's picture when Cassie came over. Her hair was in a messy bun, and she was wearing knee socks, athletic shorts and a sports bra much like she had on Saturday. It made me wish we were all back in that locker room.

"Heya, Mr. C! Mom said you wanted me to shower over here?"

"Sure did." I allowed myself a perverse grin for prodding Megan's daughter with a hand on the ass the same way I had her mother mere minutes earlier. "Say, I thought you said you showered in the locker room."

"Only if Mom's picking me up. Philippa doesn't mind if I'm a little sweaty in her car." I turned on the stream for her while she undressed casually, not making any undue fuss. Abbie liked to preen, Taylor to watch me for ego-inflating reactions; Cassie merely removed clothes and let her natural beauty do the lifting. "Did she say what's for dinner?"

"She did not, sorry."

She held out her fingers to test the temperature, then stepped in head first. Her red hair turned almost black as the water plastered it to her body. "Bummer. Hopefully it's not that beef stroganoff. Do you like beef stroganoff?"

"It's OK."

"I don't like the texture. And there's so many carbs! Ugh. I think I spend the first half of my workouts trying to defatten myself from my mom's cooking some days. I shouldn't complain. She's a way better cook than most of my friends' moms. Plus none of their moms would be cool with their daughters being a teacher's personal booty call. It feels amazing, though. Oh say, speaking of, did you wanna fuck my hot wet tight slutty dirty cunt?"

"Cassie!" Should I throw in alanguage!...? "Where in the hell did allthatcome from?"

"Sorry, I've been brushing up on my dirty talk. Not very good yet, huh. It's hard to know what the sweet spot is. Too much and you're a tryhard, too little and you're... well, you're me before you let me learn how to pleasure a man. I'll get better at it." Water was splashing off her body onto the bathroom floor as steam began to fog up the mirror over the sink. Cassie bent forward, planting her hands on the wall and arching her back. She was presenting herself, plain and simple. It was strange to think there was no visible sign of her anal training, but I guess it would be something more felt than seen.

"Do you wanna have sex before dinner? I have to help Robby with his homework, but I can come back after if you'd rather do it then. Then I have some homework myself. If you don't fuck me too hard, you could probably do me while I finished it, if you want."

"That. Yes. Let's do that one." She hadn't even been trying, and it was the hottest suggestion I'd heard all day - and I'd had a cop beg me for permission to suck my cock.

"Cool! All right, I'm gonna scrubby up."

"Get to it, Cassie."

"Yep! Fuck ya soon, Mr. C!"

Wednesday morning, Cassie and I showered up together. She really did like getting wet with me, and I didn't have the heart to deny her. We made a note to get moving earlier on mornings she slept over so we didn't have to risk anyone seeing her sneaking out of my house at dawn. It would be so nice after graduation with the reduced pressure to hide everything. For now, though, it was off to work.

It was a stormy day, but that was fine by me. Rainy days were always more subdued, the students calmer. I'd even managed to line up reading days for all six sections for once, which meant I was only standing in front of the class and teaching for a brief window at the beginning and end of class. The rest was spent catching up on long overdue grading and administrative paperwork.

Amy Cook-Burfield and I had our lunch meeting. Elsewhere, Isa and Candy were sharing a meal, daydreaming about submitting and watching that submission respectively. Amy wasn't as thrilling as that company promised to be the following day, but it was nice to sit with my amiable colleague and be a normal, boring teacher. We banged out the inventory issue quickly, then frittered away the rest of the lunch period on idle gossip.

"Did you hear about the fight yesterday?" Amy asked. I shook my head. "Alex Barett and Will Griffin of all people. Started out by the baseball lot, I heard. Sounds like Alex accused Will of fooling around with that girlfriend of his."

I narrowly maintained my composure. That girlfriend of his was none other than Abbie Stern. They were a well-known couple around school, a pair of good-looking hellions, GHS's own Bonnie and Clyde. "That doesn't sound like Will."

"Oh, I expect the accusation has more to do with it sounding a good deal like Abbie. Either way, they're both suspended for the rest of the week. Word has it Abbie dumped him soon after, so I'd be finding a bunker to hide in if I were Will."

For a second, I wondered if there would come a time when Alex Barett would come knocking on my door. I wasn't afraid, of course - I am not a pussy - but it was a strange thought, a dust-up with a high schooler over a girl. What had tipped Alex off to her unfaithfulness, I wonder? I'd taught Alex junior year, and he'd put me through enough crap in my struggles to keep him from failing (and to keep from smacking him upside the head) that I really could have felt worse. He and Taylor had been in the same class, a perfect storm for drama and disruption.

Suddenly, I remembered the time he'd called me a "beta cuck" - I'd had to google what it even meant at the time.

"What's so funny?" Amy asked.

I waved it off. "Oh, nothing."

It did remind me that I was overdue for a one on one with Abbie. (Had I ever had a one on one with Abbie?) I texted her a request to pop by my room after school.

"Yeah?" she demanded impatiently a few hours later. Taylor snickered from behind the cover ofCatcher. Not what she was supposed to be working on, but I could address that once Abbie left.

"Well hello to you, too."

"Oh, sorry. Hi! Hello. How are you?" She flashed the most brilliant, most thoroughly sarcastic smile I had ever seen. It vanished so fast I wondered if I'd imagined it. "There ya go. So... yeah?"

"You know, this is definitely not how the sluts behave in my fantasies."

"Evidently they do, because here I am."

"So you're the arbiter of my fantasies now?"

"Tay didn't tell you?" She glanced to her sister. "Yeah, I got a good handle on your fantasies now. You're a lot less cagey when you're under. Some pretty good shit hiding in there once you got out of your own fucking way."

I'd been letting her stand over me, but that brought me back to my feet. Taylor and I were very nearly eye to eye, but Abbie was a good deal shorter. She showed no deference, but at least I wasn't any more either. "You think that's funny? To go rummaging through somebody's head when they're helpless?"

That brought an outright guffaw. "Seriously? Fucking seriously?"

"Language..."

"I'm sorry, it sounded like Mr. I-Have-My-Own-Mind-Fucked-Harem Canon was talking to me about respecting people's boundaries! Shit, dawg, do you even hear yourself?"

An irritatingly fair point. I took a deep breath. Smoothing things over with Abbie would be a lot easier if I didn't approach it as a confrontation. The halls of GHS were saturated with the shattered dreams of teachers who'd tried to browbeat the Stern girls into compliance. I took a step closer and gently laid my hands on her shoulders, trying hard not to remember her sister, whom I'd vigorously fucked a mere forty-eight (forty-seven?) hours earlier, was watching. Abbie permitted me, at least.

"You're right. Look, I wanted to talk to you. Saturday was messed up, I know. I do appreciate you taking the risk you did. Truly."

Her hard eyes softened, albeit a hair. "There's bitches doing six to eight for pulling half the shit I did on that cop cunt, so you fucking better. "

"I do."

"So why'd you wait all week to say it then?"

I rubbed her neck softly. This technique alone had gotten me out of the doghouse more than a few times. "I tried to talk to you Sunday night, remember? But you weren't in a talking mood."

Her eyes flickered to Taylor. "Not when you come at me like that."

"Hey. Now you know as far as I'm concerned, I'll let you use my Serenex whenever you want. But you had to know I'd prefer you not use it on me. I appreciate you used a light hand. Light-ish, anyway. Unless there's something you haven't told me?"

To my relief, Abbie shook her head. "Nah. We done fixed you up good already last time around."

"Then thank you for that, too. And yes, however unorthodox, your handling of Ms. Salata and Officer Barbour was effective. Having seen the results firsthand... it's something all right."

She grinned. "Yeah? You made Barbie crawl yet?"

"A little."

"Nice."

"I heard you and your boyfriend had a falling out."

"You checking up on me?"

I rolled my eyes. "You're popular. Deal with it. So what happened?"

Her eyes sparkled darkly. "He found out I was cheating on him."

"How?" She wasn't being careless with our secret, was she?

"I told him."

I gave her arm a squeeze. "Conscience caught up with you, eh? I get that."

Abbie merely laughed, however. "What? No, I was tired of sneaking around. Besides, the sex was just... bleh. Once I got a taste of that Canon cock, there was no going back to little boys. Hey, speaking of... what you up to tonight?"

Like that, she'd moved on from anger and back into casual acceptance of her role as my fantasy slut. "Unfortunately, I have plans. Getting together with some friends."

"Other teachers?"

"Normal people, actually. Believe it or not, I did not pop into existence as an English teacher at GHS. They're nobody you know, Abbie. They don't even live around here." Was that ever true. Some of us lived almost two hours apart, so we met up at a bar in White Oaks, where ironically none of us lived. It was the best compromise we could manage for our rendezvous.

"So can I come?"

"Can you... what?! No, you can't come hang out with my friends!"

Her finger jabbed my chest. "Why not? They don't know I'm a student here, right? I'll just be your insanely hot slightly younger girlfriend."

"Your humility is commendable. And no. I don't want to have to explain to my friends why I, a high school teacher, would be in a relationship with an eighteen-year-old!"

Abbie stepped back and started fishing in her purse. What was she... Oh. She held up her driver's license. "Twenty-two, beeyotch. See? Only four years younger."

"Are you seriously showing me, a teacher, your fake ID?" I squinted at it. "Nicole M. Inaj. My god."

"Oh come off it, already. I pass for twenty-two no problem. Never been caught." Taylor snorted suddenly. "Oh shut up. So once or twice I had to flash a bouncer my tits, but still, I got in, didn't I?"

Her sister shook her head, muttering, "Classy as fuck, Abs."

"Regardless," I interjected, "no way. Fun as it would be to show off a smoking hot babe of a girlfriend to the gang, it raises too many complications. Not worth the risk that someone will find out about my relationship with the Stern girls." I realized I was parroting my Serenex programming. "Err, you, that is."

Her lower lip thrust forward. "Lame."

"Soon. I promise."

That was that, the best confirmation I'd get that I wasn't any more messed up than before, plus both Stern girls mollified.

Or at least, I'd thought that was that. I kept thinking so right up until we were ordering our second round at Gooses.

Sean couldn't make it, but Alice, Jacqui, Jay, Roddy and I were all there, all punctual as usual. Gooses was a decent little bar. Since none of us lived in White Oaks, we'd chosen it only because it was near the highway and Jay had thought the lack of apostrophe in the signage would drive my English teacher sentimentality insane. (It did, but I seldom gave him the satisfaction of admitting as much.) The food was good, the drinks reasonably priced, the staff friendly, and the company top notch. I'd bought the first round; when Jacqui grew suspicious of the impoverished teacher's generosity, I shrugged and said I'd been having a good week. I was spared further interrogation after Roddy piped in with the story of his week, which seemed to be going tragically the opposite direction - but the telling was up to his usual comedic standard.

Then, suddenly, in walked a woman who was the visual equivalent of a needle pulling off a record. Roddy trailed off mid-sentence in his vivid description of the smell of his patient's foot fungus and stared. It was a very male stare, so Jay and I followed him first, but the ladies soon after with curiosity as to what had arrested our attention so.

The woman was gorgeous. Long chestnut hair ironed flat, wrapped in a thick, ornate braid that lay across her left breast, leaving her whole back exposed. Her body looked like it had been poured into her dress, the contents sloshing around and threatening to spill over the rims with every movement. It was a hell of a dress, too - solid black, backless, ankle-length. The neckline hung down past her breasts and partway down her stomach, but was also slit to the hip on the left leg, like her thighs had refused to be out-advertised by her incredible swell of cleavage. Cut like that, there could be no bra beneath it. Tight as it was across a tantalizingly ample posterior, I very much doubted there were panties either. Only the dress, gaudy jewelry, and a pair of spiked heels that made every step an act of charity to the male eye.