Teaching Her a Lesson Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Somebody doesn't want to go home alone tonight," muttered Jay.

Alice shook her head. "Oh please, they'll have her out on her ass the moment she hits the bar. That girl is seventeen if she's a day."

Roddy pounded his shot and wiped his mouth on his sleeve. "Oh please be at least eighteen."

"She's twenty-two." All eyes were suddenly on me. Oh shit, that had been out loud. Damnit, Abbie!

Luckily, Jacqui's assumption that was sharing Roddy's optimism saved me from having to explain the specificity of my guess. "Oh, please. She looks like she's on her way to the prom."

"Senior prom is still eighteen," Roddy pointed out.

Alice laughed. "Normally I'd tell you to quit staring, but... shit, girlfriend didn't come in like that to avoid attention."

Abbie made her way to the bar, boosting her short self up to a stool. The portion of the dress beneath the slit hung low, displaying her entire leg. She posed sideways, glancing around the bar but carefully avoiding dwelling on me.

"Attention?" Jacqui arched an eyebrow. "That's what you call euphemism, right C? That girl wants some dick, and she wants it ten minutes ago."

"So you're saying I got a shot?" asked Jay.

"I'm telling Sylvia you said that."

"If Sylvia could seethat, she'd be more disappointed if I didn't at least try," he quipped.

"What do you think that back tattoo says?"

Roddy squinted, then shrugged it off. "I'll check it out tonight while I'm... you know, never mind. Too crude, even for me."

"Whoa, hey, where are you going?" demanded Jacqui. But I wasn't waiting to explain myself. There wasn't any explanation I could give. I walked up to the bar, leaving a quartet of gaping friends in my wake.

Abbie didn't so much as look in my direction as I strode up beside her. I didn't even sit down; I shoved the stool out of my way. "Do you mind telling me what in the fuck you're doing here?" I demanded in a low voice.

Only then did she glance over. Her expression was one of bemusement, curiosity why a churl like me would approach a queen like her. "I'm sorry, do I know you?"

"How the hell did you know where to find me? Did you follow me here or something?"

"Look, guy, I don't know what you're talking about, but if you're trying tocause a scene, you're going about it the right way."

The veiled warning registered in spite of my rancor. My friends were all watching on tenterhooks, but were too far to be able to hear us over the music playing in the background. They would, however, have questions about why I was accosting this seeming stranger if I didn't switch up my approach. I will not let anyone find out about my relationship with the Stern girls. So instead of dragging her to the parking lot as I was inclined to, I forced a smile. "Abbie, I swear to god, you have about ten seconds to explain your presence before I-"

"Excuse me, miss?" interrupted the bartender, stopping in front of us - in front of her - with a drink in his hand. "This is from the gentleman down yonder."

We both looked to where a man easily another ten years older than me was seated, grinning broadly. He lifted his own glass to her when she made eye contact. Abbie raised his gift in salute, then, without a word to me, walked down the bar with it and took a spot next to him. I watched helplessly as she let him engage her in conversation. About what, I couldn't guess.

While I waited for her to finish amusing herself by putting me off, I ordered myself another drink and settled in. I tried not to look back to the group, but when self-consciousness got the better of me, it was confirmed that all eyes remained on me. No doubt they were waiting to see me make an ass of myself, crashing in the style of Icarian legend. As Abbie giggled and flirtatiously placed her hand over the man's (he was old enough to be her father, for pity's sake, and definitely not as good-looking as me!), I wondered just how far my friends' jaws would drop if they had an inkling what all I had been up to the past couple weeks. I barely believed it myself, sometimes. They stared in disbelief that I would try, and here I was already awash with carnal knowledge. Seldom had the possession of a secret given me such an overweening sense of myself.

Roddy made his way to the bar after a few minutes, ordering a round for our table at my side. "Damn, man. You're really doing this, huh?"

"I... am?" I hadn't meant for that to be a question. I harrumphed away my uncertainty. "Err, yes. I am."

"Does she know that?" He nodded to where Abbie was laughing much too hard at something the man had said.

"Am I supposed to go over there and drag her off of him?"

"I dunno, buddy. But it doesn't look like it's going so hot with the long distance eyeballing strategy. If you find a way to make it work though, let me know. I would nail that girl six ways from Sunday."

"Doesn't sound like Jacqui and Alice would approve of you shtupping the kid."

"Jacqui only gets a say if it's her hubby doing the shtupping. And Alice? She's only hating because she's jealous of that girl, man." He eyed Abbie hard as he took a swig from his bottle. "And good reason. My Lucy can get it."

I laughed. "Lucy?"

"Any woman that dangerous gotta be a Lucy. Shit, banging her would be an act of bona fide heroism."

The bartender set down a trio of bottles and took a bill from Roddy's hand. "Yeah?" I asked, rising to my feet.

"Fuck yeah."

I pounded the rest of my drink, mostly managing not to wince. "Well then, ready my cape."

"Get 'em, Tiger." He clapped me on the back as I made my way past him.

"...in finance, but I'm looking to open my own business soon," the man was saying. Lying, probably.

Abbie leaned in, breasts threatening to burst free from her neckline. "Oh really? Businesses are so interesting. What kind of business did you have in-"

"Hey."

The two looked over at me. It was the man who responded, immediately recognizing me as a threat moving in on his would-be conquest. Poor guy had no idea. "Excuse us, but the lady and I were having a conversation."

I kept my eyes right on Abbie's. The man barely existed. "Come with me," I commanded.

"I don't think you were listening, pal. I said, the lady and I were talking. Why don't you take a seat." He probably sat up taller, or cracked his knuckles, or some other macho posturing bullshit. I wouldn't know. I wasn't looking.

"You heard the man." But her eyes signaled her mirth.

"I heard him. He said you were talking. Were. Now, we're talking. So let's... talk."

The man said something, but Abbie spoke right over him. "You have something you want to say to me, Mister?"

"Matter of fact, I do." I took a step closer and tilted her chin up so that our eyelines met. "You're incredible, and I want to buy you a drink, and take you home with me," I stated plainly. My desire to simply get her out of this bar and out of sight of my friends was a part of it, but really, the ambiance was working. Standing there with dozens of people watching or half-watching us, it was easy to forget she wasn't simply some gorgeous woman at a bar, advertising her availability to us poor lonely slobs. If this were a normal night, and a woman like her walked in, with a body like hers, in a get-up like hers, with red, plump lips like hers... I'd be watching for her every time I stepped into Gooses for the rest of my life.

The man said something. I couldn't have cared less what. From the way Abbie stood up, silencing him with a brush of her fingertips on his wrist, she couldn't either. "So buy me a drink then, handsome."

We returned to our seats. I could feel my friends' eyes on me, but I kept mine on the woman at my side. Her former companion continued glowering at me from across the way, though who could blame him. "You really do look great, by the way. You clean up pretty nice."

"Thanks. It's the dress I wore to prom."

I couldn't help but laugh. When she demanded to know why, it took some doing to dissuade her curiosity. I didn't want Jacqui's bitter comment to hurt her feelings. Not only to be polite, but because who knew what Abbie's character's policy was on knifing catty strangers in bar fights? "So really, what on earth possessed you to come in here tonight?"

Abbie sipped at her whiskey sour. That had been my pick. It had seemed the sort of drink high school girls who fancied themselves hard drinkers would fancy. "You did, dumbass. Weren't you paying attention? I told you, I got all sorts of good shit out of you the other night."

"And I said ambush me while I'm out with my friends? Because I don't think I ever fantasized about that."

"You said you wanted to make people jealous. I figured, I can't exactly have you fuck me in front of the whole school while every boy at GHS fills their spank bank with a blur spot where you're standing. So I could at least have every guy in this bar drooling over me while you walk me out the door with your hand on my ass."

It was one hell of a suggestion. I was sold on it immediately. But first... "Kiss me."

She smiled. "Cocky mother fucker, ain'tcha?"

"Kiss me, or I'll leave now and go home and fuck Cassie instead."

"The hell you will. You know you ain't settling for less than all this now."

I practically lunged at her, kissing her so hard it slammed her back against the bar. She saw it coming all the same, but she reciprocated with relish that was plain to not only me, but everyone else in Gooses. I hadn't realized how exposed her hips were from that backless dress until I took hold of them and pulled her body against me. As it transcended from kissing to full-on making out, I slowly became cognizant of the bartender looming nearby. As someone who regularly enforced the PDA rule at my own place of employment, I recognized the look on his face and let Abbie go. Her lips chased after mine as I stepped back.

"Let's get out of here."

Abbie aligned herself beside me. I took a step, but when she didn't follow, I remembered the condition she'd placed on it and pressed an open palm against her ass. Definitely no panties. I smirked over my shoulder at the gloomy expression of the guy who'd helped loosen her up for me with that first drink. Someone hooted. Roddy? No matter. I was walking out with the hottest babe who'd crossed that threshold all year at my side. I deserved hoots.

If it had been a little darker out, I might have fucked her right there in the parking lot. There was no way I was making it all the way back to my place, though; it was almost an hour away, and an erection this severe could be deadly if put off that long. There was a motel within line of sight, though, right off this same exit off the highway. The clerk's expression said he knew full well why I was in such a rush for a room key, though when he caught sight of Abbie sitting on the hood of my car right outside the lobby, his jaw dropped. Did he think she was a hooker? Probably. Either way, he was plainly impressed.

I staggered backwards into our room as Abbie herded me in lips first. We tumbled directly onto the bed, and she had my pants down in seconds. "The door, Abbie, Jesus!" I snapped. I hurried out of the rest of my clothes as she patiently glided over and closed it, twisting the lock.

She tugged my socks off for me, completing my own undressing. "Well then, shall I?" She grinned, reaching behind her neck and undoing the silver clasp that held up that magnificently sexy dress. How she'd managed to sneak that thing past Principal Horen's censors at prom, I couldn't imagine. Knowing Abbie, she'd had Alex sneak her in one of the side doors.

"Wait!" I cried suddenly, before I even knew why. But Abbie halted gamely, lowering her arms to her sides. She stood in place, letting me admire her. Because of course she did. Like she'd said a dozen times since her sister accidentally put the idea in her head, she was a sex object. Tits and ass. There to be ogled - nothing inappropriate about it. As far as she was concerned, she was lucky to have me.

I walked around her in slow circles, admiring her body from every angle. There was no telling which one displayed her best. How her tits and her ass each thrust themselves out in their respective directions in profile. The way I could only just make out where her breasts curved away from her chest beneath her arms. How her ass was so plentiful, the dress so tight, that it tried to crawl into her crack. The sheer depth of that thin line of cleavage, a bottomless canyon centered in a deep oval rimmed by black fabric. Even the braid was surprisingly sexy, uncharacteristically sophisticated in its intricacy.

I pulled her down on top of me as I toppled backwards onto the motel room's creaky bed. Abbie slithered up to mount me in the next breath, her pussy effortlessly engulfing my pulsing cock, guided with pinpoint accuracy by the honest instinct of a true fantasy slut. As much as I would have loved undressing her, she was somehow even sexier with the dress on. The thrill of stealing her from another man at a bar subsided and became a waking daydream of sneaking her out of prom unbeknownst to her date, then smuggling her into this motel for a quick, cheap fuck before returning her, dripping with my cum, to the poor jerk who'd paid for her prom ticket.

Abbie was only a junior, though, so there was always next year's prom to do it for real.

"What do you think Alex would do if he could see us now?"

Abbie broke into grins. Sweaty, panting grins. "Try to beat the shit out of you."

I sunk my fingers into the soft, round booty beneath that slinky dress. "Only try? What, you don't think he could take me?"

"He'd have to go through me first, C-dawg." Her laugh bespoke her surmise of his odds in that confrontation. Or maybe she was just enjoying herself. She did laugh sometimes when she was coming. It was about the closest that the girl came to being sweet.

Her ass received a reproving slap. The filmy dress did nothing to protect it. "Guess Will didn't merit protection, eh?"

"Guess Will shouldn't have narced to Mrs. Hildibrand about me copying his work." As if frustrated that her tits weren't getting enough attention, Abbie moved my hands to her front, brushing aside the cups of her dress to make way for me. Their massive heft bounced in opposite time with my thrusts, launching upward and then slamming down into my palms as I pistoned into her pussy once again.

"I'm still a teacher, Abbie..." I warned. I think I even meant it when I said it, though the preposterousness of the warning sunk in the moment the sound hit air.

"And I'm still a set of tits and ass for your ogling pleasure. So shut up and fuck your hot little nympho bar babe already, yeah?

"You got it, Lucy."

"Lucy?" she grunted.

"My friend thought you looked like a Lucy."

She slammed down onto my cock, all the way to the hilt. Her hips gyrated slowly as her pussy squeezed my cock like she was milking the thing. "Yeah, but I feel like a Tighty." Then I was coming inside her, my beautiful stranger, so I didn't have the wherewithal to laugh at the pun until after I recovered.

Each of my friends - and Sylvia - texted me before the night was out in a mix of incredulity, curiosity, and in Jacqui's case, mostly jocular condemnation. I didn't respond. What was there to say? I didn't want to lie to my friends, and I certainly couldn't tell the truth. I'd come up with something later.

As for Abbie, she wasn't about to let me off so easily. No mere fuck and forget for my fantasy slut, no sir. I was still about two miles from her house when she paused her casual gift of road head - the safest way to keep anyone from seeing her in my car, we'd agreed - to push some buttons.

"So you're not pissed I followed you, are you?"

I sighed. "No. Not much, anyway. Just... don't do it again, all right? I'm going to have a hell of a time explaining that."

"Just tell them you were tired of being a pussy and took what you wanted. I mean, thatis what happened, right?"

"Thanks to you, I suppose."

"I ain't had nothing to do with that, C-dawg. But Tay's right about one thing - you're one hot-ass mother fucker when you take charge. I hope I get you for senior English."

"If you're as much of a handful as your sister, I'm not sure where I stand on that. But I guess we'll see."

"I fill them hands way better than her flat little titties," she retorted with a giggle.

"Flat? She's an E cup, Abbie."

Abbie ignored me, softly stroking my spit-slicked cock. "So when we doing the next thing? I got some badass new material to try out once you finish wasting your time on Cassie and Tay and MILF-face and the cop and the teacher bitch. Huh. You know, when I say it out loud, that does actually sound like it could take a while."

"Anything to do with this big secret you have Isa and Candy working on?"

I was watching Abbie closely for a reaction, but the back of her head was no more instructive than her response. "Nah."

Ah, well. Abbie can use my Serenex whenever she wants. "Fine, have your little secret. Don't make me waittoo long. I'll try to make time this weekend. I'm backed up on work, and I do have to have final grades enter by end of the day next Friday, so-"

"Yikes, really failing to appreciate the line between being a take-charge stud and a limp-dicked bureaucrat."

"So we'll see. You have plans?"

She stroked harder. I was getting close. "If I make plans, you go right on and interrupt 'em. I'll ditch any lame-ass party for some rockin' good sex with my favorite teacher."

I patted her head gratefully. "Kind to say. Now hurry up and get me off before we have to finish in your parents' driveway."

"There's my stud."

"There's my slut."

________________

Thursday I returned my seniors' letters to selves. It was an activity we did back in early September, once enrollment and class schedules were stable, where we turned off the lights and took half a period to write something down for student eyes only. They sealed the letters themselves, some employing all sorts of arcane methodology to ensure I couldn't open and read it. It was always a moving experience, inevitably a student or two (or half a dozen in fourth period) breaking into tears over something they'd said. We'd all been ready to support Greg in my first period, whose father had passed away from cancer back in January. I don't think there was a one of them who didn't join in the group hug. I had a good crop this year, all right. (Even with Taylor.) After, they scribed another letter to themselves, this time with the freedom to respond to the former, to address it to the future, or simply talk to themselves in writing. It was the sort of assignment that only worked in the emotional haze that accompanied the end of the school year, but work it did.

The emotional high that accompanied these off-the-curriculum exercises in self-reflection, I'd actually forgotten about my promise to eat with Candy and Isa. The two were there within moments after the bell sounded to start our lunch period. Despite my initial inclination to avoid starting another unfinishable sexual conquest like I had Monday, the sight of Isa's breasts in her uniform, no longer encumbered by bra or that sin of a compression shirt, wore me down. The assistant volleyball coach's pitiful ability to contain her desire to see me degrade her girlfriend didn't help. I settled for having Isa take her shirt off and eat kneeling on the floor, which was about all the stomach for that sort of thing I had. If Candy wanted dog collars, paddles and nipple clamps, she was going to have to find and use them herself. Still, her obvious enjoyment of me abusing my power was a little too infectious, so I let the woman sit her tight little ass on my lap and dry hump me while I ate, up until the bell.

"Please, Mr. Canon, youhave to come over sometime this weekend. I swear to you, we will make up for everything and more. No more tricks. You'll see."