Teaching Her a Lesson Pt. 17

Story Info
Canon & Co. ring in the weekend with a guessing game.
7.3k words
4.14
5.6k
5

Part 17 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Svalbarding
Svalbarding
1,288 Followers

Part Seventeen: Casual Fridays

For all the fuss made -- rightly so -- over punishing young women for letting their bra straps or midriffs show, the notion that teachers couldn't perform their jobs in a pair of jeans didn't receive enough press. The same went for most professions with similar dress codes, really, but standing all day in front of people half of whose fashion sense was clearly guided by the principle of whatever lay at the top of their drawer... well, it felt like more than a little hubris. Nevertheless, while my union dues had done nothing to stymy the proliferation of standardized testing, increase control over the curriculum, raise my income at a pace with cost of living, or reduce class size, it had granted me the right, once a week, to wear jeans and a t-shirt.

Not too bad, all things considered.

That particular Friday, I'd even gone that 3% bit extra and worn the jeans I usually reserved for a first date. They fit snug, especially across my butt and groin, which helped make leg days seem worth it. Hardly anyone would notice or care, but I would. Taylor, I hoped, would. There was something to be said for looking good for your woman.

Not that Taylor Stern was my... oh, whatever.

There had been so many pleasant days of work in a row that it was almost suspicious. Spring weather and the promise of summer freedom had a way of bolstering morale, and my decision to repositionCatcher to the end of the unit rotation seemed to be helping as well. My juniors were less enthralled with1984, but the malcontents were quiet about it, at least. I even got a compliment on the jeans from a student other than Taylor, which was a bit less appropriate, but Tabitha had always enjoyed some brown on her nose. The more her classmates teased her about it, the more she licked those boots. Besides, for my part, I wasn't about to reject a little flattery.

Abbie stopped by during Taylor's after school session to see if I was free that evening. Having spent the previous night recuperating, I assured her that I was indeed up for anything.

"What did you have in mind? I wouldn't object to a quiet night in. How you young people say, Netflix and chill?"

Taylor groaned. "Oh my god, I am never going to be able to hear you do your 'how you young people say' routine again without thinking of that, you filthy old bastard."

"How quiet we talking?" Abbie inquired. "I was thinking it might be time to have ourselves another foursome. Last weekend was pretty fucking hot until those lying bitches wrecked it."

"If Cassie's available, I suppose we could give it a go. I'll stop by the grocery store on the way home, make sure I have snacks, drinks."

"Snacky snacks and juicy juice? Wowie, that sounds swell, Mr. Canon!" chirped Abbie.

A grinning Taylor was right on her heels, adding, "Don't forget to ask your mommy if you can have friends over past curfew!"

"Fine. See if I get anything for you to eat."

Abbie's hand quickly found its way to the front of my jeans. "I got everything I wanna eat right here."

"Barf," mumbled Taylor.

Heedless of the criticisms of my subordinates, an hour later I walked in my front door with a bag of pretzels, a pack of frozen pizza rolls and a case of beer in hand. It said a lot about societal influence and indoctrination that I felt more conflicted providing students alcohol than I did having sex with them. No matter. The Stern girls' car was parked in the driveway next door, which meant the girls were already waiting for me with Cassie. Seeing Megan in her back yard standing over her grill, I made my way over to the fence to say hello.

"Hot dogs or hamburgers?"

"Hamburgers," my neighbor answered. "And that has to be literally hamburgers. Robby's in this phase where he won't eat cheese, and he loses his head when he sees anyone else doing it. I think somebody tried to explain veganism to him? Nobody knows."

"Ah, how they understand so much and yet comprehend so little. Just don't tell him where the burgers come from, eh?"

She laughed. "Not until he's affirmed he's enjoying it. Do you remember when Cassie went through her vegetarian phase a couple years back? The whole volleyball team was trying it. Drove me up the wall, prepping two meals every night."

"I've thought about it myself. I feel like I'd just need somebody to walk me through it, teach me how to feed myself and not be miserable over it."

"I'd tell you to probe Cassie, but for one, I don't think she ever actually enjoyed it, and for two, looks like you were planning on probing her tonight already." She waggled her eyebrows, pleased with herself.

"Looks like. Are you feeding them, or am I?"

She gestured to the heaping plate of beef patties. "You think Robby and I are eating all this?"

"I guess not. Well hey, I'm gonna head in. Just tell them they can sneak on over whenever they're ready. I'll leave the back door to the garage open for them."

"Sure you don't want to join us? We got plenty of food, and it looks like you're going to need the energy."

The prospect of sitting at the table with Megan and Abbie and Taylor and Cassie, a big happy unit enjoying a meal before I fucked them one after another... it was certainly intriguing, but... there was also Robby. I didn't want to have to explain to him why Cassie and her new friends kept playing the neighbor's crotch under the table.

I waved away the invitation. "Nah, I'll leave you to it."

"Suit yourself. Did you wanna see my tits?"

"Um, excuse me?"

"You were staring, so I didn't know if you were looking for an appetizer before Cassie and her friends serve up the main course."

Wow. Just... wow. When I'd programmed her to enthusiastically support anything I wanted, I hadn't imagined she'd capitulatethis readily. If not for the looming prospect of the Sterns pitching a fit, I'd have taken her up on it. Fucking a woman in an apron had always been a fantasy of mine. I wondered if that had come up during Abbie's interrogation while she'd had me under last weekend.

With a polite excuse and a sincere compliment on how hard those tits made it to decline, I bade her a good evening and went home.

Objectively, the wait wasn't long, but when you're waiting for three gorgeous teenage girls to swing by for an orgy, forty-five minutes feels more like forty-five years. At long last, though, I heard voices from the garage. A moment later, in walked my little trio.

After our get-together last weekend at the girl's field locker room and all the stagecraft and roleplay that had kicked it off, it all felt strangely casual. There I was in the same jeans and GHS polo shirt I'd taught in. The girls were no more adorned than I was. Abbie was dressed in jeans with some fashionable holes torn around the knee and thigh with a cute green top that showed only a modicum of cleavage. Modest, considering how much she had hidden away in there. Taylor was in denim shorts and a hoodie, blowing a big pink bubble from the gum in her mouth as she strode in. Cassie wore a brown dress with yellow flowers on it, but hers was nothing like that sexy thing Abbie had worn to Gooses Wednesday. It looked like she was on her way to church, or a piano recital.

"My mom made me put this on," she explained, evidently noticing my scrutiny. "She thought I should try to look nice for you. I told her it didn't matter because you usually liked me better in my underwear or naked anyway, but she said she didn't raise me to look like a bum." Her eyes flitted to her two schoolmates. "I think she thought they looked kinda bleh, like they're not two of the hottest chicks in school just because they aren't wearing tight skimpy outfits. Sheesh. Anyway, do you want me to take it off?"

"It's fine, Cassie. We don't have to jump into anything."

"Oh, but we oughta jump into things," said Abbie, skipping across the room and flouncing into my lap. "I got something special planned for tonight."

"You mean, more special than a foursome...? That's a pretty high bar."

"Fuck yeah it is. But I was thinking, maybe it'd be fun to... play a game." Her eyes flashed. Taylor was grinning too. I was helpless to abstain from joining in.

"A game? What sort of game did you have in mind?"

She leaned her head on my shoulder, peering up at me as she traipsed her fingers up my chest. "How many times would you say you've had your dick in us, C-dawg?"

That was certainly blunt. "You mean actual sex, or...?"

"Mouths, pussies, titjobs, ass fucks, whatever," said Taylor. "How many times?"

"I haven't exactly been keeping count..." I considered for a moment. "A couple dozen, maybe?"

Cassie's eyes went wide. "Wow! We've been having a ton of sex. I never thought of myself as a slut before, but I guess kinda, huh. Yeesh."

Abbie smacked her on the ass, but in a friendly way. "Hell yeah, ya are."

Taylor rolled her eyes. "Sleeping with one guy doesn't make us sluts. That's monogamy. It's the exact opposite of slutty."

"I think chastity would be the opposite of virginity, technically," Cassie pointed out.

"The far end of the spectrum then, fine. Fuck," grumbled Taylor.

"Huh. So like, a continuum, with insatiable nympho gang bang super whore on one end -- I watched that during study hall today -- and, say, my grandma on the other."

"You did not just bring your mother fucking grandmother into this."

"I mean, not physically, obviously. Unless he wants us to. Mr. Canon does seem to be into mom's, so maybe mom's moms...?"

"I am not into your grandmother!"

"You don't have to say it like that. Meema has always been so nice to you."

"You call your grandmother meema?"

"It's what Papaw wanted!"

"That's the whitest shit I've ever fucking heard, yo."

"You're white!"

"How dare you."

"ANYWAY," shouted Abbie over the three of us, practically in my ear. "Jesus, you fucking tards. So my point is, you got to know these bods pretty good, right?"

Considering how far afield I'd let the conversation roam, I let her insult slide. "I wouldn't mind getting to know them a little better..."

"And you will, baby." She tapped my nose playfully. "You will. But I thought it might be fun to put you to the test. See if youreally know us."

She might have been trying to be coy, but my gut told me where this was going. "What, so you're going to blindfold me and then I have to guess who's who by the textures of your pussies?"

"Look at you, Mr. Smart Guy," she answered dryly, not a fan of my intuition. "Yeah, that was basically it. Except I was thinking mouths instead of pussies. Pussies don't got technique like mouths do."

"Disagree," stated Taylor emphatically. Fair. She was admittedly good with her pussy.

Cassie intervened. "I'm with Taylor in principle, but a lot of it requires the girl to be piloting, and if we're on top, I think our weight would give it away."

Abbie's eyes narrowed. "What, you saying I'm heavy or something?"

"Heavier than me, sure," answered Cassie guilelessly. "Taylor too, probably. Though she's also pretty tall, so... I dunno. You're not as heavy as Mr. Canon, I guess."

Before Abbie could leap out of her seat and strangle her, I patted her cushy hip affectionately. Then I held her down. Gently. "Weren't you the one who told me 'thicc thighs save lives?' Relax, Abbie. You're gorgeous. Right, Cassie?"

"Huh? Oh, I mean, obviously! Heck, lots of people think Rebel Wilson is hot and she's definitely bigger than you."

I groaned inwardly. Maybe she was actually trying to provoke Abbie and trusting me to keep the girl from killing her. Luckily, her trust was well-placed. "Knock it off, Cassie. She's trying to do something nice, and you're getting in the way."

She muttered a forced apology, the same one I'd heard her give when Megan caught her being too much of a big sister. Some seniors really did not play well with juniors. Abbie resumed her explanation of the game. "So anyway, my point is, we'll take turns, using only our mouths, and you have to guess which one of us is which just by the way we suck your cock. What do you think?"

My first thought was that it sounded like a really easy game. Cassie and Taylor both had very recognizable styles. Cassie emulated all the girls she'd seen in porn, spitting and slobbering and gagging and jacking me off while she played with the tip. Taylor, on the other hand, semi-politely permitted me to use her mouth, providing as little stimulus as possible. (It was ironic; if she wanted me out of her mouth, she'd be better served to hurry me along. I wasn't about to tell her that her under-enthused style was one of my favorite things about her blowjobs.) Abbie I was less sure of -- had I ever let her go down on me? It was all such a haze -- but the other two seemed all too easy.

My second thought was that laying back and letting these girls take turns blowing me was one hell of a way to close out a work week. (My third was to rebuke myself for having these thoughts in a bizarrely reversed order.)

"What do I get if I win?"

"Um, three fuckin' blowjobs?" answered an irritated Taylor.

Abbie waved her sister off. "You're not gonna win."

"I like my odds."

"All right, fine. If you guess who's giving you head three times in a row, we'll..." She looked to her co-suckers. "We'll each suck you off once a day for the next week."

"We will?" Taylor scowled.

"He ain't gonna win, Tay." She looked back to me. "So what do we get when you can't tell who's who?"

I stroked my chin. What was a good incentive? I hadn't missed the way she'd phrased it, the technicality. They were going to try to trip me up, and considering the calibre of deceivers I was dealing with, they had decent odds. What could I promise that I wouldn't mind giving up?

"Fifty bucks."

"Like we're hookers?" wondered Cassie.

"Fifty? Forthis mouth?" demanded Abbie.

"Each?" inquired Taylor.

Once I recovered from my fit of laughter -- by which time only Abbie was still glaring -- I gave them a serious answer. "Sorry, sorry. You try keeping a PG sense of humor five days a week -- it builds up. All right, so if you win... Hmm. I'll give you each one night next week. You call the shots. We do whatever you want."

"Butt sex!" squealed a delighted Cassie. Taylor eyed her like she was some sort of alien invader in human form.

Abbie squeezed my hand excitedly. "Deal!" She accepted Taylor's hand to pull her back to her feet. "Now go to your bedroom and give us a minute to strategize."

"Strategize? Come on now, that's cheating!"

"We're the ones sucking your cock, OK? Come on. Cut as a little slack."

"Oh, have it your way. Do I blindfold myself, or wait for you?"

"Pff, like we're gonna trust you to do it, ya cheater."

I listened at my bedroom door, but couldn't hear a thing aside from footsteps and whispers. When the former grew louder, I hurried to my bed and sat down like I'd been there the whole time.

"You hear anything?" demanded Abbie as she let herself in.

"Not a word. Your top secret blowjob plans are safe."

The search for a suitable blindfold was easily resolved by Cassie picking up one of my ties off the dresser. I let them secure it, complained that it was a bit tight, and that was that. My world was a sea of deep blue. I could hear them walking around still, but that was my only clue about who was where.

"How do we know he can't see?" asked Cassie. "Not that I'm saying Mr. Canon's a cheater cheater pumpkin eater, but... ya know. I justreally wanna win. Time for that plug to pay off!"

Knowing what she wanted to win, I was getting hard already. Hell, I might just tank this on purpose. Forget the fact that I could fuck her any time I wanted any way I wanted; that given her own pick, shewanted to make me fuck her ass... it was just too damn hot.

Then someone slapped me in the face.

"OW!" I roared. "What the hell was that?!"

"Guess he really can't see," Taylor granted. Someone patted my reddening cheek, but the other two agreed the test had been successful.

"Should we tie up his wrists so he can't touch and figure it out?"

"That isnot happening." I'd let myself be rendered helpless around these girls too many times already. "Besides, what assurances do I have that you won't cheat?"

"How do you mean?" asked Taylor much too casually. I could hear the smirk.

"I mean, do I just take your word for it or what? Because I don't," I clarified.

Someone -- Abbie, I deduced from the proximity of her voice -- patted my head. "We'll record it. Sound good? And then after, we can rewatch. We'll eat your lil' snacky snacks and you can critique our technique. Like Netflix and chill, but with homemade porn."

"Hashtag amateur, hashtag teen, hashtag barely legal," commented Cassie. "What? I'm not saying we should actually share it anywhere. Just fun thinking of yourself as part of an internet phenomenon. Oooh, like the cinnamon challenge! Remember that? Huh? Guys...?"

"Anyway," continued Abbie, "we'll use my phone. Just so the whole world doesn't get to see us coughing up a lungful of 'cinnamon.'" There was a brief pause. "All right, we're live. And now I may or may not be handing off the phone to someone else, you don't know." She narrated the process of removing my pants and underwear, which seemed to be delegated to Taylor and Cassie given the direction of the voice. It was a little uncomfortable but nevertheless exciting, being touched by all these unknown hands.

"Oh boy, somebody's already enjoying the game," commented Taylor appreciatively.

"He better. You ready, C-dawg?"

"And eager," I said. "Do your worst."

I was surprised to discover a great many things that evening.

First, that blowjobs were more of a visual medium than I'd supposed. From the moment the first girl's mouth took a lick along my semi-erect member, I missed being able to watch them. There was no eye contact. Their saliva may as well not have been glistening. Each bounce and snap in their hair as they reversed course was lost on me. That pink of their extended tongues. The sheen of Taylor's chapstick, and the lipstick rings Cassie would be leaving around my base. Abbie somehow managed to look arrogant and self-assured as my cock split her lips wide. The resigned grimace on Taylor's face as she waited for me to regain interest in her hole of choice. The strain and subsequent reward to catch a good glimpse of their breasts when they pulled back enough.

Blowjobs were lonelier in the dark.

The next surprise was how the blindness so quickly heightened my perception. (The blindness, or maybe my desire to win just to spite Taylor.) I was pretty sure she was up first, in fact. After a few licks and sucks to get me hard, the blowjob was an almost businesslike affair. She'd crawled between my legs, hands on my bare legs, and bobbed in a rhythm. The fingernails were one clue. On my right, at least, I could feel them digging into my thighs, and she had significantly longer nails than the others. Hmm.

I tried to perceive other clues. I could feel the girl's hair brushing back and forth against my skin. It felt... uniform, perhaps? Cassie had straight hair, and the Sterns both wavy. Was I imagining it though? Could I really tell the texture of their hair from the way it brushed across my skin?

There were noises too, however, and that was where they gave it away. I knew all too well the sound of Cassie's suppressed moans when she pleasured me. It made her happy, and if she was one thing, it was bad at hiding her emotions. The longer it went, the more confident I felt. On several occasions she lost control, engaging her tongue more vigorously or twisting her neck to explore different angles. Once, it felt like her whole body suddenly jostled. Maybe she'd simply lost her balance? Or no, one of the others nudging her, reminding her to keep it simple? Seemed possible. I was pretty sure I'd heard a bare footstep on the hardwood.

Svalbarding
Svalbarding
1,288 Followers