Teaching Her a Lesson Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Abbie's voice that informed me that it was transition time. It was close enough after probably-Cassie stopped that the lack of breathlessness in her voice ruled her out for me. Blowjobs weren't exactly a workout, but I'd seen too well last week what kind of shape she was in when she'd staggered into the locker room, sweating like crazy from a brief run. After a moment, someone else joined me on the bed, crawling into place between my legs. At least I thought it was someone else. I'd already considered they might use the same girl twice; they had never actually promised to each take a turn.

I was once more surprised when the new girl took a towel to my cock, wiping it dry. Immediately, I dismissed Cassie. She'd learned everything she knew about oral sex from watching porn, and porn stars weren't squeamish about having another girl's spit in their mouths. I dismissed Taylor as a suspect not long after. The new girl was enthused, more than I thought Taylor could fake even if she wanted to. (That I wasn't all that certain Taylor cared about her prize for winning contributed to my skepticism.) New girl went at it with gusto. I could feel her slobber trailing down my shaft and into pubes beneath. At one point she tried and quickly failed a deep throat, falling back coughing. My straining ears barely made out her faint whisper, as if she'd mouthed the words but the tiniest bit of air came out in so doing.

"It's so big!" the girl exclaimed. Who was that? Cassie? It was higher pitched. Her or Abbie, for sure. It was too faint to tell. Unless they were fully committed to the deception, and that had been Taylor's vigor and someone else doing the whisper on her behalf. Or hell, had they smuggled Megan in?! That hadn't even occurred to me, but of course there would be no way I could pick out one more pair of footsteps among all the rest. No, I doubted that. These girls might be cunning, but they did not like sharing. Damnit, I was starting to get paranoid. Here I was thinking so hard I was barely enjoying myself. Hell, I'd be better off enjoying the ride of my defeat.

Girl two kept at it though, bobbing and sucking and slathering away with a passion -- or a convincing approximation of passion. I yelped at one point as her teeth got a good scrape, and I was pretty sure I heard someone clapping a hand over the offending mouth before they could apologize. Cassie again, then? Abbie and Taylor wouldn't need to be muzzled. I doubted either of them had ever apologized to a man in their young lives.

"Nice work," said Abbie soon after girl two let me slip out from between her adoring lips with a wet and seemingly resignedplop. There had been enough of a delay that time that it could have been her, though. She wasn't ruled out.

"Think you can fool me that easily?"

Then someone kissed me, hard. Those lips, I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt. Even if I hadn't, the gum Taylor left behind in my mouth sealed it for me as surely as her whispered words in my ear. "I think that I'll take Sunday, so I own your ass for a whole fuckin' day. I'ma be here at midnight, and ride you till your nuts turn back into pumpkins, mother fucker."

My consideration of throwing the contest evaporated. I wasn't about to let Taylor have that kind of satisfaction. I'd win this game, then have her over Sunday to lord it over her. Midnight to midnight. And maybe call in sick Monday to finish our lesson.

It was girl number three's turn, then. No wiping off spit this time. She began much more timidly, though. A curious lick, then another, and then more for some minutes. I wondered if they'd given up altogether at a long pause, but then I was engulfed wholesale in a warm, wet paradise. She held me there for a moment, lips adjusting slightly, as if seeking a proper grip or something. Then the tongue was back, and the neck reintroduced sweet blessed friction, and off we went.

I sought clues. What was I not noticing? There was no hair this time. Hmm. Had I seen a hair tie on Abbie's wrist? I thought I had. Unless that was another red herring -- she could have given it to one of the others, expecting me to have noticed it when she was on my lap. The style only told me so much, beginning in trepidation but building into increasingly exuberant enthusiasm. Taylor, slowly mustering the resolve to deceive me with a solid performance? Abbie, tripping me up by acting like she didn't love getting me off? Cassie, savoring as long as she could before losing herself in the heat of her own need to pleasure me?

Whatever. As the third mouth slowly glided up and down my throbbing cock, I closed my eyes beneath the blindfold and simply let it happen. If I lost, I lost. For now, I was receiving a relaxing blowjob from a wet and willing mouth, and I wouldn't look my gift horse in the mouth if I could. Third-mouth took its sweet time, exploring and probing and simply sucking me off without any more subterfuge of technique.

Another surprise came when they actually let me come this time -- I'd been worrying they meant to make me wait until the game was over. The mouth pulled back hastily as I let loose, but another one -- had to be another one, this one had its hair down -- took its place. I laughed softly at realizing they had coordinated the swallowing process. My girls were something else.

"Well done, everybody. You girls are incredible. Can I take the blindfold off now?"

"One sec, one sec. Give us a second to mix it up so you don't get any clues," Abbie answered. There was a pitter patter of feet shuffling all around the room, even into the bathroom -- Taylor, going for my mouthwash to make a statement? they were positively devout! -- and then the tie was pulled off.

The three of them stood at my bedside, grinning broadly as my eyes readjusted. "That was amazing, ladies. Seriously. Thank you for that."

"You're welcome," Cassie assured me. "Any time."

Taylor held out a hand. "Come on. Let's watch it in the living room together."

"Snacky snacks!" cried Abbie excitedly.

"Anything to get the dick off my breath," muttered Taylor, though she had a thin smile. "Some fucker stole my gum."

"Language. And you know my policy on chewing gum."

Three weeks ago, I'd come home from school and watched a looped video in which I'd coerced her into flashing her boobs and making a false confession. That had been in an era before I'd discovered a more efficacious manner of solving my problem of keeping secrets. Now, Serenex had ensured that our little circle remained closed.

Just when I thought my surprises were over, Abbie showed me how to play a video from my phone on the living room TV. I hadn't even known that was possible. Three of us nestled in tightly on the couch, one Stern on either side of me, and Cassie settled onto the floor between my legs. And yes, Abbie had retrieved my bag of pretzels.

"All right, we're live. And now I may or may not be handing off the phone to someone else, you don't know. Now let's get our fella's pants off," the video began. She had indeed not handed the phone off, standing back and recording Abbie and Taylor cooperating to remove my pants. Once my cock was out in the open -- (another surprise, that having it recorded made me more self-conscious) -- Abbie hit the pause button on her phone, which also paused it on the TV.

"So. Girl number one. Who's your guess?" Abbie asked me, squeezing my thigh excitedly.

"Not that it matters," added a smug Taylor. "We got you so good."

"Let's see. I'm going to say... Cassie."

My neighbor looked up at me, grinning. "Me? Why me?"

"Because I know that mouth of yours by now."

Abbie hit play. That the camera was remaining more or less stationary at least confirmed that it wasn't her. "Survey says..." Taylor drum rolled on her lap. Then after a moment, I saw Cassie crawl between my legs, tongue extended, a curtain of red hair obscuring much of the blowjob. "Cassie Brown!"

The girls applauded my guess, and I gestured haughtily. "Told you I knew your style. I'd invite you to throw in the towel, but I don't wanna let you off the hook."

"Aw crud, I thought I did so good! Abbie said if I went at it like blowing you was no fun, you'd think it was Taylor." Taylor didn't exactly look flattered by the admission, but so be it.

"You should have tried to enjoy it less. Those little moans of yours gave everything away."

The four of us kicked back and watched Cassie work. Abbie -- the Abbie on my TV -- walked around some with the camera, and it even looked like Taylor was trying to get a better observation angle from the way her shadow moved around in frame. She zoomed in to show Cassie, who took her fingernails out of my leg long enough to thumbs up the camera. I'd been exactly right about when she'd gotten too excited, and even about a shove in the hip from Taylor to rein her in. Feeling good about myself, I wrapped an arm around the shoulders of each Stern sister, taking one titanic titty in each hand and massaging possessively. Both seemed perfectly content to allow it. Abbie even fed me a pretzel.

"Man, it's like we're watching porn, exceptI'm the porn," Cassie observed.

I rubbed her exposed thigh with a socked foot. "How's it feel?"

"I wouldn't have thought so, but I amso turned on right now. Like, I never thought I could actually do porn before, but... I think I look pretty good, don't I? The closeups sort of show my pores a little, and the lighting isn't great, but if I had makeup on, and if I got to pick something cuter to wear? Or go naked. Sucking Mr. Canon's cock with clothes on actually felt weirder than being filmed while I was doing it. But I'd bet a lot of people would totally jack off watching this, don't you think? I could probably make some moolah at this -- if you thought that'd be fun. How come I never thought about this before? I guess the guidance department doesn't really put 'porn star' on their career survey though, do they Mr. Canon?"

"No, I'm pretty sure they don't. And for the love of god, don't let your mother hear you talking like that. I'm not sure Serenex will be enough to make her forgive me if I turn her baby girl into a porn star."

"You can actually make really good money doing porn," Abbie shared around a mouthful of pretzel. "My cousin makes like six hundred a month from these simps on her onlyfans. Got to quit her part-time at KFC."

"And Dana's not even hot. Major cottage cheese thighs," added Taylor. "Cassie, you could make fuckin' bank. Especially if you got Mr. C to fuck you on camera. Simps pay out the ass for that shit, watching a wholesome little schoolgirl twat like yours get buttered."

I cleared my throat. "Now I have to be a porn star, too?"

Abbie patted my leg as on-screen Cassie was being tapped on the shoulder, her time winding down. "They wouldn't have to see your face, C-dawg. You'd just be a lucky dude with an awesome cock."

"He's already a dude with an awesome cock," said the Cassie at my feet. I hazarded a glance at Taylor, who rolled her eyes but gave a grudging nod.

Abbie paused the movie once more. "All right, time for round two. We asked a hundred people, 'Whose mouth was on Mr. Canon's cock second?'"

As her sister began humming what I could only assume was the Family Feud theme, Taylor boasted, "We got you this time, asshole. We own your ass all next week."

I stroked a pair of Stern tits pensively. Did I guess based on the evidence, or call their bluff with the riskier option? Oh, what the hell. The three of them seemed so confident in their scheme that I decided to trust my gut. "All right. So the second one had some more vigor to it, some passion. Now I would have gone with Abbie," I said, pausing to let them share a smirk between them, "but I'm going to go with Cassie taking a second turn."

I waited for them to show some sign that I had foiled their little trick, but their smirk remained fixed in place. Had I really been wrong? I'd felt so clever!

"Survey says..."

The camera was positioned perpendicular to the bed, monitoring me from the side. Cassie was visible on screen standing against the far wall, working a cramp out of her jaw. "Huh. So Taylor, after all. Darn. Who would've..." I blinked. "Would've..." I rubbed my eyes. "Would..." I pinched myself. None of it helped.

"Tabitha Hutchings! Come on down!"

On my TV screen, Tabitha Hutchings, clad in what I was pretty sure was the same yellow long-sleeve top and pink-and-yellow plaid skirt she'd worn to class that day, was inserting herself between my naked legs and wiping down my naked erection with the hand towel from my bathroom. Meanwhile, that same girl was striding out of my bedroom and making her way down the hall with a shy smile and a little wave of her fingers.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Canon! You have a lovely home," she said, stopping in the doorway.

Only after a moment did I realize I was still sitting there with two different students' breasts in my hands. I recoiled instantly, eliciting a yelp from Taylor as my arm bumped her head roughly. Then after another moment, my brain caught up with the fact that a video of Tabitha sucking my dick was playing on my television. No need to be coy.

"Tabitha, uh, hi, nice to, um..." I turned to the hysterically giggling girl on either side of me. "What the hell did you do?! When did she get here?!"

The newcomer's face wilted. "You guys didn't tell him I was participating?"

Abbie answered Tabitha rather than me. "Yeah, we may have embellished that part."

"The part where you told Mr. Canon I was going to give him a blowjob? Is it even legal, tricking someone like that?" Her face went pale. "Oh my god, did I just sexually assault a teacher?! Oh my god! What will my parents say? What about my scholarship!"

"Calm down, drama queen," urged Taylor as the on-screen Tabitha tucked her hair back behind her ears to keep her target clear. It fell back in front of it immediately, but she was too engrossed by her blowjob to bother trying again. "Nobody's pressing charges."

"Not against her!" I snapped, taking to my feet. Neither Stern bothered to follow suit. They still looked nothing but amused by my outburst. I turned to Cassie, who looked thoroughly abashed. At least one of them did! "What about you? Did you know about all this?"

"Which part? The part where we smuggled her into the blowjob rotation, or the part where they snuck her upstairs at my party last week to dose her?"

"Those.Those parts." I whirled back to the Sterns. "What on earth were you thinking? What happened to protecting the secret?"

"You told Officer Barbie and Candy!" protested Abbie.

"Wait, Officer Barbour knows about this?" asked a wide-eyed Tabitha.

"Only to help me track down the blackmailer!"

"You were being blackmailed?" Tabitha gaped.

"Yeah, my mom got all freaked out when she saw Abbie running around the yard naked."

"You were running around the yardnaked?!" screeched the new-comer, redoubling her incredulity even as her hashtag amateur counterpart coughed loudly and exclaimed her amazement with my cock size. "DoI have to run around the yard naked?! Can I at least wait until it's dark out? I'm pretty sure some people from my church live on the street behind your house."

"Come on, you don't have to pretend to be ungrateful, C-dawg," Abbie assured me. "You already told me you wanted her, so now you got her. You're welcome."

"When did I..." The Serenex. Shit. She'd already mentioned grilling me under its influence. "I mentioned Tabitha? Damnit, Abbie, how deep did you probe my fantasies?"

"You fantasized about me?" Tabitha wrinkled her nose. "Is that really professional for a teacher?"

"Yin and yang, eh? You got your bad girls, and now you got your good girls," Abbie clarified.

It wasn't untrue. Tabitha Hutchings was the stuff improper teacher fantasies were made of. She didn't have the bombshell body Taylor or Abbie had, but she had the face of an angel and more than enough tucked onto her lean frame to hold her own in a beauty contest. Everything about her outward appearance was just-so. Neatly tweezed eyebrows, makeup always subtle but immaculate. Rich brown hair brushed until it gleamed. Perfect posture. Penetrating blue eyes. Her pouty lips were the only plump thing on her entire body. She was slender and considerably more petite than even Cassie, but she wore it well. Her thick black-framed glasses were so cliché feminist-intellectual that I could hardly believe she wore them unironically.

It wasn't only her beauty, though. Tabitha was a straight-A student; the only reason she was in my class this year was because Amy's honors classes had filled up. We'd had to work out a deal to accommodate the excess brainiacs with extra work in our regular track classes and secure permission from the state to give them the added credit on their transcripts. Even so, it was plain she was bored, left to compete with the likes of Taylor Stern and her apathetic dullard friends in class discussions.

Now she was standing in my living room with me, the two of us watching a fresh recording of her sucking her teacher's dick.

"What exactly did you do to her?"

"We improved her," Taylor responded vaguely, shrugging.

"Exactly," I repeated.

Abbie rolled her eyes, pretending to struggle to remember for a moment until finally muttering, "'I'll do anything to gain Mr. Canon's approval.' Something like that."

I sighed. "Anything else?"

"Eh, just your usual shit about keeping your perversions to herself."

Ugh, how had I let a chemically enforced secrecy clause become "usual shit?"

I turned to Tabitha, who was trying to ignore the sight of her grimacing at the tooth scraping incident playing out on screen. "I am so sorry you were dragged into this, Tabitha. That was never my intention. I will make this right, I promise."

She looked more embarrassed than anything. "I'm not sure what I was even dragged into, but I guess that's what I get for trusting one of the Stern sisters about a secret study session at a teacher's house. It sounded too good to be true, but I figured I could just laugh it off if it was nonsense. Plus I looked really cute today, I thought, so I reasoned showing up at your house might help. With the, um, approval thing."

"You do. Look nice, that is."

She glanced at the screen. "Sorry about the teeth, by the way. I've never given a blowjob before, so I was learning as I went. I'll do better next time. If you want a next time, that is."

"I think you've already done plenty. And don't worry about the teeth. I'm sure I wasn't perfect my first time going down on a girl, either."

Tabitha made a face. "Are you sure that's information you should be sharing with your students, Mr. Canon?"

"No, it's probably not. Sorry, processing." I turned back to Taylor and Abbie. "And you two... oh boy, am I not done with you two. I cannot believe you betrayed my trust like this."

"If your trust kept you from fucking that prissy bitch's face, maybe trust is a dumbfuck way to live," shot Taylor.

Tabitha folded her arms imperiously. "I'm standing right here, you know. And unlike everyone else at school, I'm not afraid of you."

Abbie was giggling again, however. "Man, if you were pissed about that, you're really not going to like part three."

Only when I glanced back did I see the video had been paused with Tabitha in the midst of crawling off the bed. Her eyes were frozen on my swollen red cock in an expression of apparent awe that only made Abbie laugh harder. Taylor, too. I grit my teeth, gesturing toward my bedroom. "Is there someone else hiding back there?"

"Maaaaybe..." Abbie pressed the play button on her phone without waiting for a guess this time.

Who else had they had at that party? Tawny? Lisa? Kris? I was pretty sure I'd seen Tiffany there. Both Tiffany's, actually. Contrary to how it may seem, I didn't actually lust after my students with any regularity, so the list of viable possibilities had to be pretty short. Taylor, yes, but she frustrated me in so many ways that it would have been strange if sexual frustration hadn't been numbered among them. Abbie and Cassie were objectively attractive, but I'd never really thought of them that way. Tabitha, I supposed I could admit, was a weak point, the hot nerd girl kiss-ass with her immaculate presentation and tightly crossed always clean shaven legs.