Teaching Her a Lesson Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Svalbarding
Svalbarding
1,281 Followers

For some reason I considered it might get in the way of my plans with Tabitha, and I was surprised by how much that actually mattered to me. She didn't give me long to dwell on it, though.

I was happy to simply get creative, but like in class, Taylor would take any excuse to get on her phone. She did some googling, and we tried a few of the results one or both of us found intriguing. The first one was a total bust. We both stood and she bent at the waist, leaning forward and using my grip on her upthrust arms to support her. I think we nearly dislocated her shoulder.

Next, we went for something a site called "the pinball wizard." It didn't look anything like any pinball machine I'd ever had sex with, but it certainly looked like a good angle to watch Taylor's tits bounce while I stuck it to her. She lay on her back with me kneeling between her legs, shoulders down and ass suspended in the air by me. After the workout Cassie had put me through, I didn't last as long as I wanted, but it was good while it lasted. I held out long enough to see that grudgingly blissed expression on her proud face when I made her come, which was more than worth it for me.

As we cycled through other options on the list, I found my thoughts straying. With Taylor, this was an evening's amusement, a diversion from the usual throwing each other down and climbing aboard to get each other off. (Not that I was complaining - not that I would ever complain.) Still, this would be a perfect assignment for Tabitha. Oh yes, I thought as I entwined my legs around her for a more pretzly configuration, Tabitha would take this and run with it. She'd research it. Demand opportunities for data. Blame herself for any shortfalls in my satisfaction, then strive to improve. Take each position and perfect it.

Taylor grunted. "This is kind of uncomfortable. Fuck, let's just go back to the vanilla shit."

"Just lay down. I'm gonna eat you out."

She arched an eyebrow, but the smile betrayed her excitement. "If this is some ploy to get your dick in my mouth, I told you, at least twenty-four hours after anal."

"What happened to 'Mr. Canon can do anything he wants to me,' huh?"

"Of course you can. Just don't want shit that's fuckin' gross."

"Shut up and wrap your thighs around my face."

"Yes sir, Mr. Canon, sir."

I mostly forgot about Tabitha, then.

Taylor had a hair trigger when it came to having her clit licked, and I kept after that sweet little nubbin until my tongue was about to fall off. Taylor rocked and squirmed and moaned and demanded all the while. Her long, baby smooth thighs gripped my face at times so firmly that I had to pinch her butt to remind her even teachers need air. When I threw a couple fingers into the mix, she lost it altogether, pounding my mattress, yanking at my sheets, my hair, making guttural noises I'd never heard pass a human's lips before. By the time I doggedly lapped one last orgasm out of her and finally gave in to tongue fatigue, I had so much puss on my face that it was dribbling down my chin.

"I guess now I know why you keep coming over here, huh," I called over my shoulder as I cleaned up my face at the bathroom sink.

"I already told you why I come over here," she said.

The reference was lost on me. Oh well. If I forgot something she'd said that she'd found clever or important, I still had two years of doing so to go before I caught up to her.

I honored her request not to force a blowjob out of her, though her tits served handily, doubly so thanks to the lube I'd bought for Cassie's ass. As always when I used her for something she didn't derive immediate pleasure from, Taylor made it a point to let her boredom show. Did she know that it only made it more fun? Her tits were more than perfect, but it was thatJesus, are you done yet? look on her face that drove me wild. I came right on her face, which both exacerbated her irritation and heightened my climax.

Taylor insisted she needed another shower after that. Exhausted, I left her to it. Funnily, simply knowing my hated student was in my bathroom bare-ass naked, washing my cum off her body, and that she wouldn't object to my entering the room and joining her... that knowledge felt almost as good as actually doing it.

I took the opportunity to put my boxers back on. Then I heard an unfamiliar knock from the living room. Right, the new phone. It still used its default sound set; someone was texting me. I fetched it and returned to bed, where the steam was just beginning to filter in from Taylor's shower.

Can I come stay the night with you, Mr. Canon?

I blinked, shook my head, and read it again. Nope, I'd read it right.

It's a school night, Tabitha.

I know. If you think I'll be a distraction or a nuisance, that's fine.

I'd used the quick reply option before; only then did I open the full conversation window, where my heavy-lidded eyes suddenly flew open. How long had she been texting me? I must not have heard it with all the noise Taylor and I had been making. Mostly Taylor. There was a backlog of numerous images - all of them nudes of Tabitha.

Tabitha sitting backwards on a piano bench, a marble bust propped up in front of her pussy, facing inwards suggestively.

Tabitha's long neck arched back, a smooth white dildo eased deep into her mouth.

Tabitha standing at her bathroom sink, her tight white ass jutting back as she bent forward to apply lipstick.

Tabitha clad in nothing but a pair of thigh-high stockings, looking at the camera with her head cocked to one side quizzically, her glossy brown hair drawn up in pigtails.

Tabitha on her knees in a dog collar, a leash clasped to her neck, the lead held up invitingly to the camera.

Tabitha sitting naked at her makeup stand, the line of her buttocks forming a perfect W, her breasts reflected in the mirror as she applied a brush to her cheeks.

Tabitha in her bed with a shaggy teddy bear in the midst of having its face smashed between her thighs, the apparent source of the eye-clenched bliss on her face.

Tabitha's left hand clenched between her legs, the other holding up her junior yearbook. Zooming in, I discerned it was open to the faculty page, her eyes fixed longingly on what I could only assume was my picture.

I was still gaping at the shot of her resting on her forearms on the edge of her pool, dripping wet, her succulent little nipples hard as rocks, when she texted again, likely mistaking my silence for hesitancy.

If you're worried about my parents, don't. Dad's out of town for the next three weeks, and Mom's already passed out drunk. Earlier than usual tonight.

I just got your pictures. You look amazing. So amazing. I can't wait to tell you to your face how amazing. Straight A work, like I'd expect from you. But I'm a little wiped out tonight.

"Fuuuuuck, I love your shower. I could spend all fuckin' night in here. Props for not being a cheap-ass where it counts."

Aw, thanks! I thought you might be tired. That's fine with me. I was hoping to keep working on getting used to being nude in front of you, and I thought it would be good for me to be there first thing in the morning, so I can practice giving you a proper wakeup.

"Cheap-ass? When am I a cheap-ass? I probably burned five hundred bucks this year on you guys," I argued. Meanwhile, my fingers were busy.

That's sweet, but you really don't need to hold yourself to that high of a standard. I don't need someone on hand 24/7 to see to my needs.

"On your sluts, you mean? Or do you mean at school? Fuck, what a waste of fuckin' benjies," came the voice from the shower.

Why wouldn't I hold myself to the highest standards? I'm never going to learn how to be the perfect lover for you if I don't take every opportunity I can get to study.

"You know, you never cease to make me feel like my investment is a waste," I grumbled. I didn't even think she could hear me, but a laugh followed.

This is sort of awkward, but I sort of have someone over already, hon.

"You wanna burn half a G on your students, start with some better lube. This stuff's all oily, fuckin' sticking to my tits. Try some of that edible shit or something. Or better yet, use my fuckin' pussy next time. Shit self-lubes, ya know."

That's fine! I don't mind sharing you with other women. That's part of the new course expectations, right? I was texting Cassie Brown earlier, getting some notes, and she said group stuff was a major component.

God, she really was the perfect student. "If you don't want me to fuck your tits, try not coming over to my house in the midst of a one-woman wet t-shirt contest."

I don't think you'd like who the other group member would be, hon. An understatement if ever there was one. I didn't keep the best mental records on the feuds and fallings-out between my students, but the one between Tabitha and Taylor had been readily apparent since the beginning of the school year. Literally day one. I'd been handing out textbooks and taking down numbers, getting the dry stuff out of the way. Justin had yelled out that his book was number sixty-nine, after which Taylor claimed four-twenty. Tabitha had criticized them for making the process take longer, which had only prompted Taylor to ask if she was just pissed because she was number two. As Tayloy says I say, shenanigans ensued.

"Seriously? You're going with 'she was asking for it, look what she's wearing?' Come on, C-dawg, thought you were more woke than that."

Taylor, I presume? Cassie said she was over. That's fine. I don't want to make it stressful for you to manage relationships. If you want me to come over and threesome you (can I verb that?) with her, no problem. Or put on a show with her, tag-team you with her, whatever you want. It would be good practice for me - immersion therapy.

Dear god, what had I awakened?

"I, um... look, whatever. I'm going to fuck your tits sometimes, so deal with it."

Before I could finish my reply to Tabitha, she texted again.Besides, you know me, always happy to take point on a group project lol. Attached was a bitmoji of her peering over a partially bared samurai sword underneath the words "try hard."

Such an overachiever, looking for extra work to do on a Sunday night.

"Hey, speaking of your wild dreams, am I staying the night tonight or what? My folks usually don't give two fucks, but I should at least give Abbie a heads up so if they get pissy about it somebody can make excuses for me."

Maybe if I didn't have such a good teacher... ;) So can I come over?

I put my phone back on standby, rubbing my temples and trying to think. Was this a horrible idea? Maybe I should send Taylor home, make a trade. Or should I tell Tabitha to hold off for another night? Hell, if I bunkered down by my lonesome, I might actually get some very necessary work done for once.

There was that knocking sound again. It evidently carried into the bathroom. "Hey, who ya texting out there? Tell that bitch your dick belongs to me, boy."

I swiped on my phone.

Please, Mr. Canon?

Svalbarding
Svalbarding
1,281 Followers