Teaching Her a Lesson Pt. 21

Story Info
Things get hot and heavy in the main office.
7k words
4.74
8.1k
6

Part 21 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Svalbarding
Svalbarding
1,281 Followers

Part Twenty-One: Faculty Meetings

"Aw, man, do I have to, Mr. Canon?"

What a night that had been. And what a morning. I'd never felt socially awkward alone in my car before. With Tabitha in her Prius stopped at the light in front of me, and Taylor in her shitbox wedging me in from behind, there had been no escape.

"Yes, Jessica. Complete sentences. Big, happy, full ideas."

I was a teacher again. I was a teacher, and it was first period, and I had students. Normal, non-compromised students who I couldn't have sex with, who didn't know what I'd done, who had their own lives and their own problems and didn't care about the look on Taylor's face when she passed Tabitha on Megan's driveway yesterday evening.

I hadn't seen it. I didn't need to.

I'd told her to wait until Taylor left. Don't court trouble, I'd said both to her and silently to myself. She claimed she'd been looking for it on the driveway and hadn't seen it on the street. It was probably a lie, though on my own first time driving to pick up a girl for one of my own high school dances, I'd gone to the wrong house - and I'd been to her place twice before that. Nerves happened. It didn't convince Taylor, who of course turned right back around and demanded to know what was up with the apparent trade-off. I hadn't had a good answer ready. I hadn't thought I'd need one.

"Would you stop freaking touching me?!"

The plan had been to get some work done, let Tabitha "work" on her acclimation to nudity, then go to bed. In the morning, we'd see how I felt. She pointedly ignored Taylor, casually undressing in the middle of the living room as if it were perfectly natural to meet up with a despised classmate at her English teacher's house and strip for them. She asked if I was all right that she'd undressed the way she had, without making it sexy. I said spicing it up was nice if she were trying to entice me, but wasn't necessary every time she took her clothes off.

"Knock it off, you two. Last time I want to have to warn you. Hands to yourselves, eyes on your own work." Had second period ever passed by so slowly?

Taylor asked, unjustly, how spicy her little pancake titties could even get. Tabitha responded with frosty elegance, complimenting Taylor on her impressive bust, to enjoy it before gravity joined forces with biology and they sagged to her waist, and noting that she hoped the variety would enhance my satisfaction. Taylor laughed and snarked back that if a man already had a crazy hot girl with an amazing body, of course the next thing I would want was variety. Tabitha shrugged, sharing only that I hadn't complained thus far, and asked if Taylor had likewise made the offer to undergo surgery to better herself for me?

Or tutoring, perhaps, if it wasn't Taylor's body that was lacking.

"Oh my god, I can't believe how hard this is."

Not to be out-classed, Taylor shucked off her shorts and t-shirt. They were probably still warm from the dryer, having been still damp even all those hours later after she'd exited my shower. My breath caught in my throat. It was easily top three hottest things I'd ever seen. Tabitha, in all her raw, sculpted beauty, alongside Taylor with her unbelievable curves. If you could put the former's head atop the latter's body, it might actually make the perfect woman. But both were damn close in their own right, so gorgeous that only individual taste could place one ahead of the other.

As to my own... hmm.

"It's not that difficult, TJ. That's just the senioritis talking. Here, why don't you and Anjul go out in the hall and read together. Don't get lost, hear me?"

Taylor didn't even understand why they were naked. She simply wasn't going to be out-classed. As I explained that I was going to get back to grading and they were free to entertain themselves however, she demanded to know why the hell they'd undressed to begin with. She was welcome to get dressed, I said, and welcome to go home if she wanted. Then I went into my office and picked up where I'd left off before Taylor's break-in. Tabitha asked if I minded if she looked through my browsing history to see what kind of porn I liked. Taylor cattily insisted on watching with her, offering to help explain to the uninitiated what the fellas and ladies on the screen were doing.

"This doesn't taste like I would have thought."

I attempted to defuse the tension by praising each of them on their journal entries. Tabitha had gotten a perfect score, like usual; Taylor had actually managed an A herself, though that was only because I'd had her re-write them during our after school sessions when her pre-Serenex effort had yielded two off-topic paragraphs and ended with "this is stupid and I don't care." Her re-try had been better, and if it was objectively unfair that their scores were a mere three points apart, Tabitha was used to it by now. My praise did less than nothing to mollify either of them, and the three of us climbed into my bed, one naked, flawless girl curled up on either side of me, and went to sleep without another word.

"That's the vinegar, mama. I told you we were out of your usual dressing last week, remember, but you said you didn't wanna go grocery shopping until we made space in the fridge," Candy explained over lunch. Isa made a face but kept eating in her place kneeling beneath my desk. I hadn't even asked her to do that, and ignored her quiet overtures in search of fresh abuse. I was still trapped some hours in the past.

I'd awakened with a tongue in my mouth. It was dark in the room; I later found out it was not quite four in the morning. At the time, however, I was drowning in a sea of hands and legs and mouths. Once again my hands had been busy in my sleep. One young woman had decided I was trying to start something, or more likely, one of them thought they could one-up the other by starting it themselves. The other decided it was a game they thought they could win.

It wasn't long before they were pushing one another off of me, forcing their tongues down my throat before the other did the same. Then a tit was in my face, a hand on my cock, an ass in my palm, a pussy enveloping my fingers. In the dark I couldn't see, couldn't guess whose was whose. All I knew was it was more intense than I'd signed on for.

"You don't think having a teacher grab you like that in the middle of the night is super pedo stuff?"

I had to tell them to stop before someone got hurt. My bed wasn't big enough for them to be shoving one another around like that. Plus, the batteries that stored my patience for teen drama charged in my sleep, so I was completely tapped. I stopped Tabitha with a smack on the ass, and Taylor with a hard twist of the nipple. Or maybe vice versa. As my eyes finally adjusted to the dark, I could make out the two of them glaring balefully at one another from opposite sides of my erection.

I didn't know what to do with them. I couldn't send them home in the middle of the night. I didn't even want to. I simply wanted them to get along, let me have my fun without ruining it with their selfishness. I hated Taylor too, after all, but you didn't see me letting it diminish my appetite for her body.

So I told them to kiss.

"Keep your voice down, Ben - you know the policy on spoilers. I'm excited for you that you read ahead, but let's not ruin Holden's antics for those who haven't, K?"

It had been too dark to see which one of them moved first. My ears picked it up before my eyes, the slow, wet sound of lips meeting lips. Then it broke. I hadn't been literal enough, I saw, so I took an ass in each hand and pulled them together. Their only options were to hold each other up, or let me push them down to their hands and knees. Taylor probably would have selected the latter, but Tabitha, more in tune with my wishes, caught her playmate-to-be, their chests pressed together in the air above me. I held them there for a time, but before I knew what was happening, there was a cunt on my face. I didn't even know whose. I didn't think it tasted like Taylor's, but the pussy that mounted my cock felt like Tabitha's, too.

"That's what you get for using a five-dollar whore, huh."

They fell asleep again almost the moment we finished. At least I think they finished. The pussy on my mouth definitely did. The one on my cock, I was pretty sure. Tabitha quietly apologized for letting her temper get away with her; Taylor simply put her nipple in my mouth as her version of a good night kiss.

My alarm went off at 5:30, though I'd barely slept in the interim. Tabitha awakened, blushed upon remembering she was naked and in bed with not only me but another woman, then apologized for her moment of embarrassment and asked if she could blow me until I was fully awake. Taylor told her that she was welcome to suck Cassie's butt off my dick, but that a titty-fuck might be more my speed - noting it that it was nothing to be ashamed of for anyone who didn't have the cleavage needed to do so. So I had them do both. At the same time.

"Hey, language! Do you want one last detention before graduation, Mike? Besides, get your facts straight. Sunny was a ten-dollar, shall we say, lady of the evening." Was it fifth period already? I could barely remember anything that had happened that day.

When we got around to getting dressed finally, I was pleased that Tabitha had brought a thong like I had forgotten I asked. She wore it beneath a thin ash gray dress that made it painfully obvious she wasn't wearing a bra, deciding to take my request for her after-school attire and extend it to the entire day. It wasn't in direct defiance of the dress code, but her petite but shapely build and dancer's legs were going to turn heads. Taylor's stinkeye went unheeded as she put on her same dirty clothes she'd worn over to my place the day before. (Abbie had promised to bring her a change at school, but that wasn't helping her compete that morning.)

"Do I have dick breath? I feel like I have dick breath. Mr. Canon, do you have any gum or mints or anything? I think I have major dick breath."

I didn't see either of them until sixth period. Tabitha strolled in promptly, skirts swishing behind her, just short enough to tantalize. She bade me a casual greeting as she took her seat, and I almost missed it when she flashed me a glimpse of that bright yellow thong before crossing her legs. Taylor arrived mere seconds before the bell in a t-shirt so tight it actually hugged the underside of her breasts, further proof that the dress code would need to be too explicit to survive the school's written communication policy in order to do its intended job. Tabitha's lack of bra was obvious if one looked for it; on Taylor, the absence would be discernible from outer space. As the class filtered in, there were more than a few double-takes at the sight of two nipples pressing into Taylor's tie-dyed shirt; later, when the shock wore off, they began to notice the miles of leg being advertised by the honors student across the room.

What could I say, though? It would be wholly inappropriate for a male teacher to bring up such a thing about a female student in front of the class, and even if I tried to handle it quietly, the offended party would only point out that the other was equally culpable. There was nothing to do but start class and try not to notice the placid smile on Tabitha's face, the cool smirk on Taylor's.

"Go to the office, Justin. Don't say another word. If they try to send you back before the end of class, don't you dare come back into my classroom."

"What? I'm just saying, my breath smells like-"

"Not another goddamn word. Go."

"You got it, C-dawg. Say, you look nice today, by the way. Good enough to-"

"GO."

With a last snicker, he strutted out the door. I took a few deep breaths as the class sat in idle discomfort. "OK. So today we're talking about the reading from the weekend. Everybody get out a half sheet of paper - we're going to do a quick reading check." A chorus of groans fired back at me. "Relax. This isn't a quiz; it's a reading check. If you took your notes or at least paid attention, and you finished the reading from Friday, it should be a joke."

I waited for them to get their materials ready, sheets hastily torn in half and shared with neighbors. Tabitha had stored a half sheet for herself from the last reading check, the tear a perfect line across the top of the page. Taylor had forgotten a notebook. And a pen. And to do the reading, as was plain from the look on her face.

"Question one: which of the major themes we discussed - remember, you can use your notes on this - was the dominant theme of these two chapters?"

I gave them a minute to flip through notes, issued the standard reminder about full sentences. It didn't take long. That was the point of these, after all, an easy way to dole out simple pass/fail grades for doing the work. Once time was up, I had them swap with a neighbor, initial it so I could tell who graded it, and addressed the class.

"All right, brilliant people. What's the dominant theme of the past two chapters?" Several hands went up, but I called on Tabitha.

She smiled sweetly. "The sexual confusion of adolescence."

"Mark it, circle it, pass it back."

Abbie looked surprised to see me. As many times as she'd surprised me the past few weeks, it was good to turn the tables, if only by this small act of ambushing her in Barbour's office. Her eyes narrowed suspiciously, but here, in the heart of my paltry school teacher authority, there was nothing she could do to escape. Not unless she thought her dwindling reserves of Serenex were going to get her past Principal Horen, two vice principals, Officer Barbour, myself, three secretaries, and sweet old Mrs. Pedretti, our volunteer parent door monitor.

Nobody got past Mrs. Pedretti.

"Well, at least you got me out of precal," she said dryly, closing the door behind her.

"Glad to oblige. Isa, would you give us the room?"

"Just... try not to make a mess, mast... fuck." She sighed, glowered at Abbie's giggle fit, and stormed out.

"Grats, you cornered me. Whatcha wanna do? Something messy, I hope." She grinned suggestively.

"Not just yet. We need to talk first. Now, I'm not mad." Her grin widened a little too much. "OK, I'm notthat mad. But I am very much confused, and I'd appreciate a few answers from you."

She hopped up on the edge of the desk, probably the first time since I'd known her she could claim the high ground. It also afforded me a good view right up her blue and yellow striped dress. Purple panties, a garish contrast. Christ, I was practically fucking the Joker.

"Right, so what's up. The gay thing?"

"Sure, we can start there. Forget the why. I get why. I shouldn't have made you do all that stuff with Taylor, with Ms. Salata, the shower thing. It was-"

"Hot as fuck," she interjected. "I mean Miss Candy, yeah, whatever. It's not fun if it's not with you. Near you was OK. With you was awesome. Don't you dare apologize to me for that shit."

I hesitated. "Even... with your sister?"

"Dude. That's some next level shit. That's not just fantasy slut. That'sfetish slut. Thicc-ass pawg-ass incest bi-ass shit. And that look in your eyes when you..." She licked her lips. I wasn't even sure it was deliberate. "That's the fucking stuff, yo."

"OK, so... then I guess I don't get the thing with Justin. What the fuck, Abbie?"

She laughed. "I dunno, I just thought you might like it. Isn't that what guys always say to other guys they think suck ass? 'Suck my dick, asshole.' I figured you'd like taking pretty boy and making him your little cum-guzzling bitch."

I folded my arms. "Yeah, see, I don't buy that. If you thought I'd enjoy it, you wouldn't have tricked me into it. That's how you get a toddler to eat their vegetables, not how you treat sexual liaisons!"

She waited for me to remember where we were. "Yeah, maybe wanna keep your voice down? And also that's a terrible way to get kids to like veggies. I used to babysit for my cousin. You shove broccoli in their mouth when they're expecting hot dog chunks and you're gonna get one hell of a-"

"I don't care about vegetables! You put my dick in Justin's mouth!" I hissed.

Her lips twisted. "So you're saying you're still miffed."

"Yeah. I'm still miffed. The fact that you won't even apologize, much less explain yourself, is not helping, I have to say."

"I figured Tay patched things up when she went over to your place yesterday. Guess not, huh."

"Taylor is answerable for Taylor. You're answerable for you. Besides, you can't blame your minions for your failings. Remember, you're the boss, right?"

"Yeah, that's me. Boss bitch." She frowned. "OK fine. No more boys. But tell me you didn't have fun sticking it to that twiggy little bitch Tabitha. Right? You can't say I didn't knock that one out the motha fuckin' park, huh?"

The absence of an apology still galled, but there was no sense forcing it. This young woman was not someone I credited with great psychological depth. "That was... better. But that brings me to my other concern. Exactly what have you been doing with my Serenex? I'm told you took people aside at the party last weekend - err, weekend before last, whatever - and dosed them. Is there something I should know?"

"Depends on what you find worrying," she replied after a moment of consideration.

Objectively, the notion of Abbie blithely spraying that crap into people's mouths at random ought to terrify me. If it were Taylor or Isa or Megan or any of the rest of us, I'd be chilled. Abbie could use my Serenex whenever she wanted, however, so there was no use being a pussy about it. I suppose it was a bit like drunk driving. On the whole I vehemently disapproved of it, yet my dad had often done it and I'd gotten so used to it that I hardly even worried about him.

"Have you used it on anyone else?"

The smug, evasive grin that stole onto her lips said it all. There was that chill after all.

I took to my feet, pressing, "Who?"

"Why do you care? I never promised I was only gonna use it to bring you fresh pussy."

"I care because... Jesus, isn't it obvious? That stuff is dangerous, Abbie! What happens when someone finds out? Have you even considered it?" My palms gripped her shoulders, pressing my earnestness into her flesh. "There are people who wouldkill to get their hands on it. We're talking about literal mind control. Sure, you and I have used it to have a little fun, but even in relatively benign hands, it's already done way more damage than I ever would have signed on for. Officer Barbour comes in her panties when I call her a bitch. Ms. Salata gets off watching me do it. I have fucked four of my students, one of whom is still going to be attending GHS for a full 'nother year! I've all but enslaved my next door neighbor, who's pimping out her daughter to me to pay off a debt that I basically invented."

"So? All that shit's fuckin' hot, C-dawg. That's just sexy-time shit."

"I'm not disagreeing - much - but again, that's in the hands of someone who didn'twant to fuck anyone's life up. Let's say we extend the same credit to you." I didn't, but I wanted to keep this civil. "Look me in the eye and tell me that you don't have friends who would do some serious harm to people if they caught on to what you're doing. Shit, I don't even wantmy friends to find out about this, and they're not..."

Abbie was too keen to miss what I'd been out to say, "What, a bunch of hoodrats?"

Too late to walk it back now. "I know some of your friends, Abbie. If you keep this up, someonewill notice, and then your only option is going to be to use it on them. I can attest firsthand that it can and will spiral beyond your ability to control it. And that's best case scenario. It's not hard to envision others that end a lot worse."

Svalbarding
Svalbarding
1,281 Followers
12