Teaching Her a Lesson Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nah, you just missed. Plus you look good when you lose control. Don't overdo it, but if you're coming, I like to know it."

She caressed my side softly, suggestively, making sure I understood how wet and ready she remained should the desire arise. "How can I lose control when I've already given all the control over to you?"

I snort-laughed. "All the control? Come on. You were steering there as much as I was."

But Tabitha shook her head. "I was following your directions. Really, Mr. Canon, it doesn't take a genius to figure out what gets you off. I'm just trying to train my body and my mind to get on board with it."

I gave her poor, overwrought butt a squeeze. This little minx was going to have me ready again in no time. "Oh yeah? You think you got me figured out?"

"Iknow I have you figured out. You're more complex than the boys at school, but you're not exactly an enigma."

"OK. Let's call it a quiz then. Tell me what it is that you think gets me off. Pass/fail."

Her hands folded under her chin and she looked up at me with an almost condescending expression. No, not almost. Definitely condescending. "It's simple. Obedience."

"Obedience? Tabitha, I never told you to-"

"Like hell you didn't! But it doesn't even matter. You don't have to. Look at you, Mr. Canon. Yeah, us girls are all hot, boobs and pussies and an excuse to bandy about the term 'nubile' in your head and whatever. Sure. You like that, but that's not what youloveabout it. It's breaking us. Taking the evil bitch who's pissed you off and putting her on her knees with your dick in her mouth and there's nothing she can do about it. Taking your backstabbing neighbor and making her not just watch you fuck her only daughter, but thank you for it, help you think of new uses for her. I don't know what all you have going on with Officer Barbour, but I'd bet my bottom dollar that when it's just the two of you, that woman crawls when and where you snap and point.

"Or take me. The pretty, prissy honors girl, and you fucked my head so bad that I can actually orgasm from you spanking me. I think I came harder from that than from the actual sex - which also felt amazing, because you made me need to make you feel like you can give a girl amazing sex. Or maybe none of that's true and I'm only saying that to make you feel that way, but even then, you've made me want to say that."

"Wait, did you really come from... or wait. What?"

"It doesn't matter. I don't care if I ever get off from what you do with me. Zero percent. I like that I do - if I do - but if you just wanted me to spend all night on my knees blowing you and coming on my face and slapping me around with your dick, I would do it, because that's the sort of woman you really approve of. A shameless, obedient slut who worships you as the god of her idolatry."

I stared at her for a long time, but there was nothing in her eyes that betrayed any sign that she thought she evenmight be wrong.

"Pass," I said quietly, then flipped off the light.

My eyes closed, but I was nowhere near sleeping. In fact, I was already wondering how long I could wait before I rolled her on her back and dove into that pussy buffet between her legs.

"You don't need the others any more, you know," she said softly. "I'll be everything you could ever want."

"Nobody's perfect, Tabitha."

"Only because you've been wasting yourself on lesser women. Nobody's been perfect for youyet, Mr. Canon."

Her lips found mine in the dark, and she made out with me until too long had passed to bother with a retort. Then I fucked her again. Right before I came in her, Tabitha breathily whispered her fear: "God, I think I might fall in love with you, Mr. Canon." When Cassie had something similar, it had been awkward, an inadvertent admission that we'd had to find a way to work around.

With Tabitha, she had very much meant to say it. Then after, she inquired if I wanted her to fall in love with me. I was afraid she found her answer in my eyes instead of in my voice.

________________

"Officer Barbour told you not to call me over, didn't she," she said as we were at last in the process of drifting off to sleep. She'd set an alarm to wake her in time to sneak out while it was still dark out, but insisting she wanted to be on hand if I got horny in the night. She didn't like the idea of me wanting to fuck her and not being able to when she wasn't even busy with anything important.

"Said not to contact any of you," I mumbled into my pillow.

"And you contacted me, huh. Not Taylor, or Abbie, or Cassie. Me."

"Yeah, guess so."

"You know, you can fall in love with me, too, if you want. I don't mind." My eyes shot open just in time to see her roll away from me, wriggling her perfect, naked bottom against my hip. "Good night, Mr. Canon. I'll be quiet when I leave so you can sleep in."

If I didn't wind up in prison, maybe being fired wouldn't be so bad after all.