Teaching Hubby's Mistress Ch. 03

Story Info
Teaching Hubby's Mistress, the third chapter.
1.8k words
4.28
16.5k
15
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 05/16/2023
Created 11/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
655 Followers

As I finished giving Chloe a tour of the house, my son came home. I introduced them. "Jonathan, this is Chloe. She's going to be our new nanny. When your father and I are away, she's in charge. Do what she says."

He asked, "Your little sister is Lora, right? She kinda looks like you. Not as... grown up, though."

She nodded, "Uh huh. She's one of my three sisters. I think you're in the same grade?"

"Yeah. She's in most of the same classes. That reminds me, I need to do my homework." He ran up the stairs.

I'd known him his whole life, and was sure homework was the last thing on his mind. I told her, "Gerald might be offended if you look too sleazy, and I don't really want my son seeing you like this. It's too distracting. You should wear more conservative clothes, something that doesn't show off your boobs or so much of your legs."

"I don't really have anything like that, except my winter clothes in the attic at home."

I sighed. "Let's go look in my closet. I think I have some things in your size." I knew I had several dresses that would fit her, but they were from ten years and fifteen pounds ago. She dropped her running shorts and tried on half a dozen dresses in my bedroom.

She pointed to a cardboard box of random old things on the closet floor. "What's that? Is that real gold?"

I looked in the box. "Yes, it's a gold-plated cigarette holder. Gerald gave it to me for my 18th birthday, along with that gold-plated lighter. We quit smoking about 15 years ago, when I got pregnant with Jonathan."

She stared at them a little while. I told her, "I guess you can have them, since I don't smoke anymore."

"Really? Thanks!" She put the holder in the corner of her mouth, then held it and waved it around like a wand. "Does this look sexy?"

I smiled. "That's why Gerald gave it to me. Let's get back to finding a dress you like."

Gerald walked in the bedroom as she dropped her current dress to the floor. Chloe was only wearing a black thong and bikini top. She shrieked, "Eeeeeh!" She grabbed the dress and held it in front of her as I tried to explain, "Gerald, we... um... this is our new nanny, Chloe." He turned and walked out quickly.

I followed him and said, "Chloe is from a poor family, and I was giving her some of my old clothes."

His face was a little red and I saw one of his hands was clenched in a fist until he took a deep breath. He paused a moment then turned around. "It's nice you're helping her out. That was quite a surprise."

"Sorry, I should have locked the door."

"It's all right. Do we have plans for dinner? I'm famished." He smelled like soap and his dark hair was damp, he had taken a shower recently. I saw his gym duffel bag in the hall.

"I'll help Chloe make something once she finds a dress she likes. I hope you had a good day?"

"I was sorting old photos of sailing ships in the museum basement most of the day. It was nice. I'll grab a snack and help Jonathan with his homework. Let us know when dinner is ready."

"Sure."

The three of us made small talk through dinner, then watched a movie with my son. After Jonathan went to bed, I suggested, "Gerald, maybe you could help Chloe unpack? You could get to know her a little."

She rested a hand on his arm. "Would you please?"

He said, "Okay. Have you thought about what classes you want to take in college, Chloe?"

I giggled quietly as they walked out the back door, knowing that would be an interesting conversation. I looked out the window and saw them sitting at the picnic table. Chloe was smoking with the holder, and his attention was firmly focused on her mouth. I smiled, knowing my plan was going well so far.

If he was going to sleep with another woman, I wanted it to be one that had nothing to offer him but sex. I knew that with his great mind, he'd quickly tire of conversations with an airhead like her. He'd still need me as a partner and companion.

I felt a happy dampness in my panties as I imagined watching him screw such a hottie, and resisted the urge to rub myself.

-

As I put a menthol 100 in the holder Mrs. Anderson had given me, I answered him. "Jerry, I'm fine with being a nanny. I don't like to read, and I hate math. Why do I need more school?"

I saw he was staring at my lips as I lit up and took a puff. He said, "I guess you have a point, if you're actually happy."

"I just started, but I think I'll like the job. She said I only need to cook, keep the house clean, watch Jon, and se... and some other stuff. You're a lot more handsome than the pictures she showed me."

"You look much nicer than our last nanny, too. She was fifty-something and shaped like an apple."

I laughed and asked, "She said my family can visit and use the pool?"

"They're welcome any time. Have fun with them in the pool, rec room, whatever. Our home is your home."

"That's so nice of you! Thanks!"

He asked, "How much are we paying you?"

"Six grand a month, and more when you... uh..." I froze. I'd almost given away the secret.

"And?"

He looked at my mouth as I sucked in another big puff, giving me time to think a little. "And um... and more if your family is happy with me."

"If you do a good job, that's fair."

I took a last puff and put the cigarette out. I said, "That was a really embarrassing way to meet you. I'm glad your family is so nice. Come in and help me unpack." I held his hand and led him into the guest house, my new home. I could hardly believe I'd have such a big place all to myself!

I moved the shirts and shorts from my suitcase to the dresser drawers. I let him take care of the underwear. By the end I saw him sweating a little and there was a lump in the front of his pants. I thought I should try seducing him and gave it a go.

I faked a yawn and said, "My mom would always kiss me good night. Would you give me a good night kiss?"

I was disappointed when he kissed my forehead. "Good night, Chloe."

He left before I could take off my clothes. I was horny and a little sad but hopeful that I'd get him the next day. He was really smart, and kind of hot for an old guy.

-

The few hours since I got home were arousing but quite confusing. I had walked in on my wife and a nearly nude Chloe. For a few seconds I thought I'd caught Rochelle cheating on me with a woman, but her explanation that Chloe had been trying on clothes made sense. Rochelle was fully dressed and there were clothes scattered all over the room.

I wondered why she encouraged me to help Chloe unpack. It would give me time alone with a very attractive woman I'd just met. Chloe's several seduction attempts were blatantly obvious, but I seriously doubted that she was attracted to me. I was over twice her age. I was probably in college when she was born.

I had glanced toward the house while I sat with Chloe at the picnic table, then again when I was putting Chloe's enticing panties in the dresser. Rochelle had been staring out the window both times. She'd probably seen Chloe holding my hand and me kissing her brow.

Instead of her questioning me when I returned to the house or acting jealous, she had smiled and asked if I would wash her back in the shower. In my excited state, I was happy to play along.

I carried her to the bathroom, French kissed her once I set her down, then helped her undress. She took my pants off as I removed my shirt, then slid my boxers down and took my penis in her soft hand. I played with her breasts as she stroked me. I imagined Chloe and the girl I had a crush on, Emily, and was soon close to climax. Rochelle moved away and reminded me, "Shower."

I followed her in as she turned the water on. The last time we'd had sex anywhere but the bed had been in a pool on vacation several years before. I stood behind her washing her body as she shampooed her hair. She reached back and guided my firm rod into her hot slit from behind. I hadn't felt her so wet and excited in a long time. I held her breasts firmly as she rocked her hips back and forth in time with my thrusting.

I slid in and out of her, over and over, imagining Emily as I savored the warm wet flesh squeezing the sides of my cock. As I started pumping semen into her she moaned, "So close! Keep going! Mmmm!" She was telling me what to do, turning me on even more. I was breathing very hard and barely had the oxygen for it, but jackhammered into her even faster until she achieved orgasm too. She gasped and her body went limp, so I held her tightly to keep her on her feet.

When she recovered she turned around and French kissed with me again. "So good, Gerald! That was amazing!"

"You too! That was great!"

After toweling each other off, we climbed in bed. I cuddled up to her back and rested a hand between her breasts as she fell asleep. Lately sex had been a rarity and we'd slept apart on opposite sides of the bed. It was the best night we'd had in months.

I was kept awake by some nagging thoughts in the back of my mind. I wondered why my wife would show the new nanny pictures of me, why Chloe was trying to seduce me, and why Rochelle didn't seem to mind. I thought about it quite a while. I wasn't sure what Chloe and my wife were up to, or what I should do about it.

I also wondered if my crush on Emily would lead to anything. I thought if I decided on Emily, a few more weeks at the gym would get me in decent enough shape that she'd go on a date with me. Taking her somewhere in my new Ferrari would greatly improve my chances too.

Limnophile
Limnophile
655 Followers