Teaching Intent Ch. 01: Naomi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't reply. She just stayed there bent over and taking it. She didn't quite know how to feel. His cock felt good, damn good, maybe even close to heaven, but there was something about staring at the empty room instead of him that felt wrong. And she couldn't exit her mom from her thoughts this time and that made it difficult to get into the passion of the moment.

Mr. G on the other hand was much more excited knowing that she was texting her mom while he was inside of her. It was so wrong that it made it so much better. He pounded her pussy much more vigorously than before but it took him much longer to cum this second time.

She kissed him afterwards, but then she adjusted skirt and quickly left before he went in for a third time. She stopped in the ladies room to once again check her hair and inspect if there was anything else she had to fix before returning home.

The halls were eerily deserted on her walk back to her car, although she did pass one teacher, her English teacher, Mrs. Horner, who smiled and waved as Naomi walked by.

That brief interaction made Naomi feel better. "She can't tell, no one can tell," she muttered to herself. And when she got home her mom would be ecstatic to hear that she planned on staying after with Mr. G more often going forward.

12