Her Friend's Visit Ch. 01

Story Info
In the kitchen at 2 am.
2.1k words
4.67
9.3k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HER FRIEND'S VISIT

There was a nearly naked woman standing in our kitchen. I was surprised when I came into the kitchen at 2 am. Standing in the middle of the kitchen was my wife's college friend Amy. Amy had come to visit Tracy and me for a few days.

"Oops" I said as Amy put her hands over her breasts. She wore only underpants and I could see the dark patch of her pussy through the thin material. I had caught just a glimpse of a very nice set of young, firm breasts before Amy covered them.

"Oh my gosh" Amy said. "I forgot that I'm not in my apartment. I came out for a drink and didn't remember where I am."

I quipped "Well, we do want you to feel at home here."

We stumbled over apologies for a few minutes while I got a drink of milk. We kept talking and our conversation became relaxed and friendly. Amy commented about the nice condo my wife and I had and how nice it was to see my wife and me after a few years. I had met Amy while I courted my future wife when we were in college. She and Amy had become close friends in college. They both had the same major and did a lot of studying together.

We had double-dated with Amy and her boyfriend a few times. I had always enjoyed being with Amy, not just because of her pleasant personality, but also because of her killer body. She usually dressed fashionably, which emphasized her attractive figure. We never were in a situation where we were together and were being intimate with our respective partners. Amy and her guy would go off together while Tracy and I went our way. Amy and the guy, I forget his name, later had a real nasty break-up. I never knew what it was about and hadn't wanted to push Tracy to tell me anything she had heard in confidence.

After working in another state for a few years, Amy had recently taken a job in a nearby village, so, we expected to see her occasionally henceforth. She had come to visit us for the weekend. We'd had a nice dinner and I listened to Amy and my wife catch up on their lives. I didn't care much about what they were saying, but I was intoxicated by their wonderful voices and the laughter and enthusiasm these two young women exhibited. It's fun just watching a beautiful, full-of-life woman and I had the pleasure of watching two of them

Anyway, there we were in the kitchen at two in the morning. I had never seen so much of Amy before. If anything, she was trimmer and fitter than she had been in college. She was covering her boobs, but she had a flat stomach with a cute belly-button and her hips were nicely shaped. Her slim bare shoulders were very attractive. As we talked, Amy relaxed, got comfortable talking with me and wasn't as modest. I caught a glimpse of her one nipple and of, course, she was facing me so I had a good view of the dark shadow in her panties. In a word, she was 'hot'.

I was wearing my pajama bottoms. I usually sleep in the nude, but had my pajamas on since we had company. I thought I heard a noise, saw the light in the kitchen and walked in on Amy who was getting a drink.

After a few minutes of conversation, Amy dropped her hands away from her chest as she drank some orange juice. I'm sure she could tell where my eyes were focused. It was impolite, and I tried to be discrete, but I couldn't help looking at the beautiful set of tits that were right there in front of me.

"What do you think?" she asked as she raised her arms and showed me her figure. "I try to stay in shape at the gym. Do I look fit?"

I replied, "You sure do. Turn around so I can see more."

She did. She had a firm ass under those tight little panties and I was intrigued by the flexing of the muscles in her calves and thighs. Her bare back was toned and fit. I tried to imagine what she would look like without those panties. A small amount of cloth was hiding so much.

I commented, "Your legs look really fit."

She put one leg up onto the countertop, spreading herself like a ballerina. Her panties stretched over her crotch and a few stray pubic hairs peaked out. With the light shining on her, I could see the outline of her pussy even more clearly. I knew she knew it too. She had a mischievous smile on her face.

As Amy moved to put her leg down, she lost her balance and fell toward me. I did the gentlemanly thing and caught her with one arm on her side and the other around her back. The touch of her soft skin was arousing. To see a naked woman is one thing, to touch her is another. My one hand was in the small of her back and the other was holding her upper arm. She turned toward me and smiled, making no effort to move. I didn't move my hands for a moment, enjoying touching her delicate body.

We looked into each other's eyes. Amy said, "Your wife is upstairs."

"But she's asleep", I replied. I don't know why I said that. I'm normally not that bold with women, but it seemed like the right thing to say.

I moved my fingertips over her back, rubbing up and down on her soft skin. She didn't object and continued to look at me. I had to do it; I put my hand on one of her lovely breasts and felt her nipple between my fingers. Her nipple was hard and I cupped her breast in my hand. It was so warm and so full.

Amy moved toward me and she kissed me. She put her arms around me and I placed my arms around her back, pulling her closer and tasting her sweet lips. After a few moments, I moved one hand down over the only piece of clothing she wore. I squeezed her ass cheek, feeling its muscular firmness. Her breasts were pressing against my bare chest. My prick was aroused and pushed into Amy's belly when I kissed her again. I slid my hand under her panties onto the soft skin and the cleft of her ass. The unexpected and amazing experience is etched in my memory.

Amy stepped back and dropped her panties to the floor. I gazed at her luscious brown bush. She was stunning. Then we came together and kissed again. I lifted her onto the countertop so I could see all of her beautiful body. I had always thought Amy was hiding a beautiful body, now I knew it for sure. She sat there showing her lust with her smile.

I kissed her lips gently then moved down and kissed both of her breasts, one then the other. Her tits were smaller than my wife's. Her nipples stood out from the soft pink mounds. I flicked my tongue over them and held them in my hands. I kissed her again. I then moved down across her bare stomach, putting my nose in her sexy navel. She was breathing heavily and put her hands on my head, stroking my hair. I moved down farther, across the outside of her hip and over to her thighs. She spread her legs, giving me access to the smooth skin of her uppermost thighs, moving my lips along the inner area next to her pussy. I helped her slide to the edge of the counter where I could access her fully. I rubbed my nose in her pubic hair and used my tongue to lick around her most sensitive vulva. I flicked my tongue over her little clitoris and she opened her legs even more. She pulled my head into her crotch, wanting more from me. She moved her legs apart and I put my tongue inside her. I swirled it around the rim of her vagina, inhaling the scent of her pussy and tasting the juices oozing out of her. With my nose on her clit and tongue inside her hole, Amy was taken by an orgasm and her juices gushed all over my face. She was breathing heavily and her enthusiasm inspired me to attack her pussy more vigorously.

She said, "I've wanted to see what Tracy had with you. Show me your cock."

I straightened up, dropped my pajama-pants and she reached down to fondle my hardened prick. As we kissed again, I moved toward her and she moved forward on the counter to meet me. We didn't quite align, so Amy propped herself on her arms and slid off the counter, right onto my cock. I felt her warm, slippery channel gripping my cock. Damn, it felt good. I'd only had my wife before this. Amy's cunt was different but I wasn't sure how. She had tasted different. I had never considered whether all pussies taste them same. Clearly, they do not, but the two I have tasted were both delicious.

With my cock nuzzled in her tight pussy, Amy told me she loved the feeling of being penetrated by a man. She said, "You are only the third man to have been inside me with his cock."

I pushed into her while she wrapped her legs around me. The tip of my cock poked deep inside her and nudged against her cervix. Somehow, she massaged my prick with the muscles in her vagina, something I'd never experienced before. Our passion and rhythm increased and soon we were both coming. Amy felt the surge of pleasure as I shot my semen into her warm vagina. My come flowed deep inside her.

Neither of us had thought about protection. Oh shit, too late now!

Slowly we pulled apart with a lingering kiss. "You are amazing." I told her.

She said, "Wow! That was intense. I haven't had sex like that in a long time."

After a moment, I said, "I guess we got carried away. I'm sorry."

"We shouldn't have done that." Amy said. "Your wife is my best friend and I just fucked her husband in her kitchen. Please don't tell her."

"I won't, don't worry. It was my fault, you looked so hot wearing just those panties."

She said, "I'm as much to blame as you are. I've wanted you in a way for a long time."

I was flattered by that comment. I had to admit, "Likewise. You are my wife's friend, but damn you are a delightful person. It's not just your body that's sexy, it's all of you."

She laughed and said, "That's nice of you to say. Most guys just like me for my tits and my pussy, not my personality."

"I just enjoyed listening to you and Tracy talking. You are both so lively and positive about life. You're a lot like her." Then I said, "And your tits and your pussy are fabulous."

She laughed and we realized we needed to get back to our respective bedrooms but she asked, "I don't want to hurt Tracy. What should we do?"

I had an evil thought, "Maybe we can get her involved. Did you two ever do any sex with each other at school?"

"God, I wanted to," she said. "But we were too scared."

"Well. You're here for another day," I said "Maybe something could happen if we try."

"Boy, that's an idea. Let's think something up."

The three of us spent the day together. I was feeling guilty about cheating on my wife with her friend and was quiet most of the day. I did enjoy watching them. They had a magnetism between them that was just fabulous to watch.

When we were at lunch, Tracy went to get another drink. While she was away, Amy whispered to me, "Your cum is still inside me. Some of it is trickling down my leg. It still feels like your cock is in my pussy."

I didn't know what to say. She knew she was embarrassing me and that I was ashamed of myself.

She continued, "Don't worry Danny. We'll get her in bed and we can both enjoy you."

Wow. I could only dream about getting both of these ladies in bed with me. I could only hope and wait for Amy's next visit.

To be continued.