Teaching Intent Ch. 05: Daisy

Story Info
A teacher stumbles upon a student’s secret online profile.
6k words
4.58
6.1k
1
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 02/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack4194
jack4194
160 Followers

Greg kept pulling up the Halloween photo he was sent last night. It was nine gorgeous eighteen year olds, all seniors at the high school where Greg taught. He bet Maggie that he could bed all nine before the year was up. Maggie was normally his partner in crime in seducing these young ladies, but not now. Not with Maggie's sister being the prize should he win.

Greg was making good progress, having already fucked three of them. A flirty olive-skinned brunette that got more than she bargained for when she came in for help, a shy pale brunette that came out of her shell once she was made to feel beautiful, and a skinny blonde with a difficult home life that threw herself at him to avoid taking a test. All three conquests where him taking advantage of an unexpected opportunity. To win the bet he'd have to be more calculated.

He started by searching their social media accounts. First looking at what they had publicly posted. Three of them had a shit-ton of content. Val could be an actual stripper based off her online presence. She was dark-skinned, Vietnamese, lips glossy in every picture. She even had a topless picture with her hands covering her breasts, but it was a bikini picture that sent Greg over the edge. It was a tiny thing that couldn't cover all of her areola. Greg pulled out his dick while staring at that picture.

Once Greg was done with Val's picture, he moved onto Tami. She had plenty of pictures posted online as well. More clothed pictures, but there were some bikinis mixed in there. Zoe had mostly head shots, but he found a bikini picture of her once he went on to Caroline's profile and he found her again on Sandy's. Sandy seemed to have the most beach pictures, and a lot of pictures of friends, which Greg appreciated.

Daisy was the only one that gave him trouble. He couldn't find her social media profile on any platform. When her picture did appear on a friend's profile, it was never linked to her account. Checking the friend's followers was a monotonous task that didn't pay off. And those pictures he did find of her were all boring. She was the one still wearing shorts and a T-shirt on the beach while the others were in their bikinis. She was the one in pants standing next to her friend on the volleyball team wearing booty shorts.

The Halloween picture was the only sexy outfit he could find of her. She wore a tiny gray skirt that shined in the photo like it was made of plastic. The identifying mark of her costume was the badge on her shoulder. A slutty state trooper he presumed. Her wavy long blonde hair obscured any possible view of her breasts, but her shirt stopped high enough to give a good view of her flat tummy.

Greg kept jumping back to stare at that Halloween picture. Her tanned legs were wrapped in fishnet stockings with holes so small that the phone camera quality struggled to define them. The badge on her shoulder read "Sheriff's department" with a picture of a tree, but her outfit seemed to scream state trooper more than forest ranger. There were a pair of handcuffs the hip facing away from the camera; he could just barely see the outline of a half a loop. Her eyebrows were dark brown, nowhere close to the color of her hair. Her eyes were just as dark. Her nose was short and wide.

He took a screen shot of just her face and uploaded it to an online AI search engine. It pulled up mostly the pictures he'd seen before on her friend's profile. He clicked the button to show the explicit content and his screen filled with images of some online cam girl that looked just like Daisy. Same long brown hair and dark eyes, dark eyebrows, and that short wide nose.

Too close to be a coincidence. Maybe a cousin? Had one of the high school boys been photoshopping her? He clicked the link to find her bio. Her listed name was Nikki Cummings next to a Hungarian flag with the number 18 on top of the flag. It sure looked an awful lot like Daisy, but still he didn't believe it was her until he came across the same cop outfit in her bio. "Shit."

Her online profile said Tuesday and Thursday nights were the best time to watch her perform. Sure made facing her in class on Monday feel different. She walked in wearing baggy khakis. Nearly every girl in the school wore skin tight pants be they khakis, jeans, or yoga pants, but not Daisy.

"Morning copper," Greg said as she took her seat.

She froze and shot him a quizzical expression.

"You said you wanted to go into cyber security, right? That's basically law enforcement."

She laughed awkwardly. "No, that wasn't me."

"Sorry my mistake," and then he moved on to greet another student. Their interaction for the rest of the period proceeded as normal. But on Tuesday he greeted her with a "Hi Nikki."

"What?" she exclaimed as a look of panic spread across her face.

"Oh I'm sorry Daisy. I'm in the middle of writing an email to a different student that's coming to visit me for extra help after school. I must've gotten confused.

"Oh ok," she said as she slowly took her seat. Once again wearing baggy khaki pants that made it look like she had no ass.

That night he checked her profile damn near every twenty minutes until she came online. By 7:00 he was worried that he scared her out of performing again, but two hours later she finally logged on.

Her outfit did not disappoint. She was wearing a black lace lingerie dress. Lying on her stomach, her ass was perfectly in frame. He could see the thin white strap of a thong underneath the lace. Her ass was rounder than he would've guessed from her school outfits.

She never wore make-up to school, even in the Halloween picture she didn't seem to have any on, but this girl here... her lips were a bright pink, blush on her cheeks made them seem somehow sharper. Her eye lashes were longer than he remembered, her eyebrows seemed darker, her hair blonder. One pig tail hung over her shoulder while the other disappeared behind her back. There was a bright white hair tie at the end, same color as her bed. It looked so fluffy, like a cloud.

He saved a screenshot. He unbuttoned his pants as she made kissy faces at the screen. A user tipped her a dollar. She smiled and wiggled that ass. When her pot reached ten dollars she got up onto her knees. Her lingerie had long sleeves, but her shoulders were bare. She wore no bra underneath and one of her nipples poked through a hole in the lace. A couple minutes later he got an even better view of her breasts when she lowered her top. He grabbed another screen shot.

Then her tits disappeared. Not behind her outfit, but a yellow pop-up box that asked him to sign up to continue the show. He of course did, but paused when it asked for his credit card information. It could all be a scam. Ah fuck it; he had taken bigger risks than this to see a student naked.

There was a $5 cover charge to get back into her room. The lacey dress was gone by the time he got back in. She was still on her knees, wearing only her white panties. A pink handle was sticking out of her panties. She had one hand on it, pulling it and sliding it, moaning with every movement. Her other hand was on her perky tit, pinching her rock hard nipple.

Greg snapped another screenshot. Her pot was up to $35. "Fuck it; it's still a pretty cheap date." He sent her $5 and asked her to take off her panties.

Her hand moved off her tit and looped around the thin white band of her panties, but she didn't drop them yet. She lifted her ass off the bed and moaned louder. 5 more dollars came in from two other users and the panties came down.

The pink string was connected to a dildo already inside her. She lied on her back with her knees up and spread so that her pussy was dead center in the camera frame. She moaned softly as she played with the dildo. More money came in as 1's and 2's from various users, but it slowly added up. It was up to $63 when he snapped his next screenshot. It seemed unlikely that she'd get up to $100, but maybe $69 would be appropriate.

She flipped over to get on her hands on knees so that her ass was pointed at the camera. She pulled out the pink dildo, which was shockingly large. Her fingers played with her pussy, showing the camera as much as possible. Her nails seemed to shine as her juices covered those long fingers.

The moans got even louder when her finger entered her pussy. "Yes," she cried over and over again. Greg didn't believe she was actually cumming, but the performance was quite convincing. He found himself staring not at her pussy, but at her hamstrings as those muscles flexed and tensed.

She collapsed on the bed and smiled after the performance. The majority of the other spectators left, but Greg watched her lay there. She was beautiful. He snapped another screenshot which was his favorite one of the bunch. He watched her until she cut the feed.

* * *

"Daisy, I think I saw you working yesterday."

"Huh?"

"I went to go eat at that Hungarian restaurant, I forget the name. Anyways, not my section, but one of the waitress working the back looked just like you."

"No, that wasn't me. I don't work there."

"My mistake."

Daisy seemed distracted during the class homework review. She dropped her head to the desk when it came time to work on the next assignment. He knelt beside her table. Her hair was frazzled, like she didn't brush it after her morning shower. "Come on, couple more hours and then you can go home and lay your fluffy bed."

She lifted her head slightly and just turned it enough to make eye contact with him. Her jaw was clenched. Her skin looked paler without the makeup. There were slight traces of acne that he didn't detect during last night's performance.

"I always love a big white comforter so it feels like you're lying on a cloud. Gotta sleep well at night so you're ready for the day."

"I'm fine."

"Could we talk after class? I'm seeing some unusual things that we should discuss."

"Yea." She didn't get back to work, but she kept her head up. Mostly she doodled instead of working on her math work. When the bell rang the rest of the class cleared out, while she remained in her seat. "So how long have you known?" she asked once they were alone in the room.

"Known about what?"

She took a deep breath before replying. "About my online gig... persona... about me being Nikki."

Greg smiled. "Ah that. I found your profile on Sunday. Caught the show for the first time last night."

She covered her eyes with her palms. "How much did you see?"

"Oh I couldn't look away."

"Can you please not do that again?"

"Are you going to perform again?"

"I could build a new online following faster than you can find me again."

"And I should tell the counseling department and your parents about what you've been up to."

"They won't like that you didn't go to them immediately."

"They also wouldn't like it if the high school boys were anonymously sent screenshots of your performance."

She dropped her hands to the desk. Her eyes were red. "So what do you want to stay quiet?"

"A live performance."

"No touching."

"Oh, I don't think I could agree to that."

"I'm a virgin."

"Plan on staying one forever?"

She took another deep breath. "Couples make more money. You can do it during the show tomorrow. My mom works second shift, come over after dinner and just make sure you're gone before midnight."

"What about your dad?"

"He's in jail."

"Sorry, I didn't know."

"It's fine. Actually, let's do the show on Friday. I'll tell my audience tomorrow. You'll have to come by tonight so we can choreograph."

"Choreograph?"

"Yea, they're not paying to see you."

"Do I get a cut?"

She took another deep breath. "I feel like you're already getting a lot."

"Fifty percent seems fair."

"Five percent, it's my following."

"Twenty and I never mention it again."

"Ten and I can live with myself."

"Deal."

Her house was smaller than his, just one-story in an older neighborhood. The small lawn needed a mow, but wasn't yet an eye-sore.

She answered the door wearing a pair of gray sweatpants and white tank top. The pants were loose, but the top more closely hugged her curves.

She smiled and led him in without saying a word. Her house could use a deep scrub. The floors were clean but the corners had an accumulation of dust and there were a handful of small stains. The walls were a dull beige, like a temporary color that never got replaced.

It made walking into her room like walking into a whole new world. The walls were a bright sky blue, further making her bed seem like a heavenly cloud. There wasn't a spec of dust on any surface.

At the foot of her bed was a circle light on top of a tripod with her phone held in place in the center. "Your mom doesn't find that suspicious."

"I don't know. I originally used it for making YouTube videos. I don't remember when that switched over, but it doesn't matter. She hasn't been in my room in years." There was an awkward silence before she continued. "So first off do you have a preference on outfit?"

"I got the time for a show of options."

"I'm sure you do. Give me a theme and I'll put together something that works."

"How about a schoolgirl skirt?"

"You're so predictable."

"It's a classic for a reason."

"Fine. You'll get to see it night of." Daisy pulled out a remote and turned on the TV just above her tripod. It showed the feed of her bed.

"Damn, you have a professional set up."

"Thanks." Daisy kneeled in the center of the bed. "So I'll start off alone and warm up the crowd, with you staying out of frame. Then when they're ready, I'll call you over."

Greg smirked as he walked up to her.

"And not like that."

"You can't block me like that. Here I have an idea." She scooted over to the side of the bed. "I'll look over my shoulder towards you. You stand beside the bed, tower over me, make me turn back towards you, just not too far."

Greg placed a hand on her chin and lifted her face. He bent down and passionately kissed her. She eagerly shoved her tongue up to meet his. His other hand slid down her back until a finger was sliding between her ass cheeks.

"That was good actually."

"Don't sound so surprised."

"OK so then you'll climb behind me."

He eagerly complied, wrapping his arms around her body in the process. He kissed her neck as he pulled a tit out from the top of her tank top.

"But slow it down. We need to make sure we give them time to give us money. Don't just immediately rip my breasts out. They have to earn it. And the other thing is their pleasure is more important than yours. You can grab my breasts, but don't spend too much time blocking their view with your man hands."

"Shit I should've brought a notebook."

"Look I know what I'm doing and I know what needs to be done for this to look good. Losing my virginity on camera better be a significant payday."

"You know I've seen the size of the some of the things you've shoved in there. You don't got to be nervous."

"I'm not nervous. I just want it to be done right."

"OK, I'll do as you say."

"So you take your time with this part. Eventually show them my breasts. Eventually take off my shirt. I'm going to beg for you to fuck me and you're going to ignore me, deny me."

"And they'll like that?"

"They'll eat it up. They want me to beg for it. They should be begging for you to do it when it's time."

"So how will I know when it's time?"

"I'll fall forward, get on my hands and knees and you'll fuck me from behind."

"Doggy style."

"It's a good position for keeping me on camera."

"I thought you haven't done this before."

"But I've thought a lot about how I would."

"OK."

"I don't know your stamina, but try to last awhile in that pose. Don't cum yet. When you need a break, pull out and turn me around so my ass is facing the camera. You climb under me and we 69 for a bit. Make sure they see your tongue enter me."

"You make it sound so romantic," he said with a straight-face.

She ignored his sarcasm. "Next will be cowgirl. You stay put and I'll climb on top of you. For that part you just lie back and let me do my thing. And that's when I'll cum or pretend to cum."

"You can have more faith in me than that."

"We'll see. I'll collapse next to you, but you're not done. You climb over me, I'll give you a handjob, then a blowjob and when you're ready you blow your load all over my face."

"You really want your first time to end with a money shot?"

"No, but I do want said money. It is what it is. Then you go, while I do my wrap-up routine. You don't need to say goodbye or wait, just go."

"Is that really what you want?"

"It's better than it could've been."

"How so?"

"Let's just say if my father wasn't in jail then I would've already lost my virginity."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"I'm playing the hand I was dealt and all things considered I think I'm doing very well."

* * *

On Thursday he didn't antagonize her in class, but he made sure to tune in to her show that night. When he went to her page he received a notification asking him to reserve his spot for tomorrow night.

At the start of the show she was off the bed, sitting up close to the camera so he couldn't see the lower half of her body. She brushed her hair while talking about how tonight was her last night of as a virgin. How appropriate that she was wearing a white bra. It was a tiny strap that just barely hid her nipples as her breasts spilled out around it.

Her make-up was already applied: rosy cheeks, purple eye shadow, pink glossy lips. Greg found himself staring at those lips and not really paying attention to the words coming out of her mouth.

Once every tangled was brushed out of her hair twice over she moved to the bed. She was wearing a white ruffled tennis skirt. The thing was damn short and she loved to play with it. Her legs seemed even tanner than normal compared to that bright white skirt.

"Do you think he'll be bigger than this?" she asked as she pulled out a giant hot pink dildo.

Greg took a deep breath and let his hand drop away from his crotch. That thing is going to be tough to live up to. She got on her hands and knees with her ass pointed at the camera. The dildo probed underneath her skirt as she moaned. Soon her skirt was shifted and he could see that she wasn't wearing any panties.

The cash was pouring in. Greg found himself watching that counter rise more than he watched her. Ten percent was going to be a good payday.

* * *

Friday night was show time. He showed up to her house freshly shaved. He was still in his work clothes only now his dress shirt was untucked and unbuttoned.

She answered the door wearing what looked like the same gray sweatpants from Wednesday. The shirt was different though, a black tank top that showed so much of her stomach that it was arguably a large bra instead of a small shirt.

She led him back to her room, the one bright spot in this dreary house. She walked over to her closet and stripped off her baggy sweatpants. Underneath she wore black lacy panties that hugged her curves. He couldn't help but reach out and grab her ass as she bent over to pull the pants off her foot.

She went rigid and stood back up. "Hey now, save it for the show."

He kept his hand on her ass. "I'm just making sure you're ready. Can't be freezing up during the show."

"I won't freeze," she said forcefully. She turned towards him and planted a kiss on his lips. Her tongue forcefully entered his mouth and swirled around his tongue. "Now let me get ready," she said when the kiss broke.

She slipped on a black plaid skirt that looked more like a belt. When her back was turned to him he could make out the bottom of her round butt cheeks poking out from beneath her skirt.

"I feel red is the more traditional color."

"Nothing about tonight is traditional." The grabbed a fuzzy black sweater from her closet and slipped it on. "The black will be a good contrast against the white bed."

jack4194
jack4194
160 Followers
12