Teaching Intent Ch. 05: Daisy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She set up her camera at the top of her tripod and then checked her make-up before turning it on. The large TV on the wall showed what the viewers would see. Greg stayed close to the closet where he would be out of view.

She connected to the site and almost immediately the counter at the top started climbing. The number of live viewers. The comments immediately poured in. They appeared in large font on the right side of her TV screen. The initial comments were from her regulars asking about her day.

She ignored them while she sat on the edge of her bed brushing her hair for a few minutes. When that was done she walked over to her bedside table and grabbed two balls. "It seems I forgot part of my outfit. Should I wear black or white socks?"

Every spectator threw their opinion into the chat. Black won. She smiled and threw the white ball at Greg. The soft balled up socks hit him in the chest.

She walked back to the foot of her bed. Greg could see her side, but the TV screen showed her front. She lifted one foot up and planted it on the bed by her bum. This naturally raised her skirt so that her viewers could see her black panties. She unrolled the black socks and slowly slid it onto her foot.

While keeping that foot up, she raised her other foot so that now knees were up on either side of her head. Her viewers had a fantastic view of her crotch. Once both socks were on she rubbed her thighs and moaned softly. The viewer count rose and little circles with dollar amounts started appearing at the bottom of the screen.

She scooted back in the bed so that she could more comfortably lie down. Her knees were up with her feet planted far apart from each other. Slowly her finger traced the edge of her panties. Then the other fingers dropped and pressed her whole palm against the black fabric of her panties.

Greg unbuttoned his pants and let them drop to the floor. She quickly glanced over at him. He rolled his eyes when he judged her expression to be concern that he was going to fuck up the performance.

He placed a hand over his cock, feeling it through his boxers. He needed to be show ready when it came time to step in front of the camera.

She tugged at her panties so they slid off her bum. Now there was a small gap between her panties and pussy. Her hand slipping in-between could now more freely probe that pussy, but the audience could not see past that panty shield. They could only guess at what was occurring by her increasing vocal moans.

Then her knees suddenly snapped shut. She rolled onto her side giving the camera a nice view of her ass before rolling up onto her knees. Her panties were just below her skirt line. Her fingers looped around the bands and lowered them to her knees and then past that. Her knees spread to send her panties sliding back to her ankles.

Her hand reached underneath her skirt and the moans resumed. No not moans, more like whimpers. That's when she gave Greg the look. Not the annoyed glance from earlier. This time there was a longing in her eyes as the gaze lingered. She licked her shinny lips.

Greg confidently walked towards her. She was kneeling on the edge of the bed, just like she planned. He moved to her side, but slightly back and wrapped his hands around her waist while she tilted her head up and back. They kissed, their tongues swirling passionately in the space between their lips so that the audience could get a good view.

His hands were quick to paw at her breasts. First squeezing them, then moving his hands beneath them to cup them, making her small breasts look larger for the audience.

It was a long kiss, but eventually she pulled in her tongue to scream, "Ohh, I want you."

That was when Greg ripped off her shirt. The shirt got stuck on her nose for half a second and yanked her head to the side. He placed a hand on her cheek and pulled her back towards him to resume kissing.

Now that her tits were free he grabbed the, frequently, but never for long. A quick squeeze before his hands moved back to her flat stomach. Sometimes he'd pinch her nipples, being careful to make sure his palms didn't block the camera's view. Other times he cupped her breast or just used his palm as a shelf to lift it up.

At some point in his game with her titties he stopped kissing her. Always the performer, she moved to kissing his neck without missing a beat. "I want you inside me," she screamed into his ear.

His hands shot down and rubbed the inside of her thighs. Up and down, resisting the urge to fuck her until she gave the signal.

"You're so strong," she yelled. "I need to feel you inside me."

Greg sucked on her neck, and gave her a tiny love nip. She squealed and cupped her own tit while her other hand reached back, not grabbing him, but from the camera's perspective she could be.

And the money was rolling in. The viewer count was climbing. When it hit 180 she lifted her skirt and rubbed herself, always making sure to give the camera a good view. At 212 she dropped forward so that she was on her hands and knees.

Greg lowered his boxers to his knees. A finger explored her wet pussy. She moaned and wiggled. Her back alternated through the cat cow yoga poses. Head up, breasts hanging down looked slightly larger than normal. Her nipples were close in color to her skin, just a shade pinker. Then they disappeared as she put her head down and arched her back, waiting for him to insert his dick into her.

He got up right behind her, but did not yet insert. Instead his hard dick slid between her thighs, her wet pussy resting on his cock. She arched her back even more and shook as if she was struggling to get it in. The audience certainly couldn't tell if he was inside or not.

Then she popped her head back up and screamed. Her tits bounced back into view. They were so perky, her nipples still somehow pointing towards the camera instead of straight down. Her ass also popped up and he placed a hand on it. It perfectly round. He rocked his hips forward and back, coating his shaft in her juices.

She did a lot of work. Moaning and screaming. Sometimes her head would drop and roll on the mattress. Sometimes she'd arch her back to get those tits fully on display for the camera. Her hands were solidly planted. Her skinny arms were stronger than he expected.

He pulled back and slapped her ass. That gave them a big boost in tips so he did it again.

He backed up and spun her around, but he didn't yet climb under her. Instead he directed her head towards his dick. She put it in her mouth without hesitation. She was on her elbows and knees with her ass pointed right at the camera. It was fun to watch her ass wriggle on screen as she sucked his cock.

Her knees straighten to lift her ass even higher. His dick fell out of her mouth but the audience couldn't tell from their angle. Instead they saw her fingers appearing from underneath to rub the pussy.

Her elbows straighten lifting her even higher. He played his part and climbed underneath her. Once his head was between her feet she suddenly dropped her body, slamming her crotch into his face. His nose hurt but her warmth made him soon forget. He licked and kissed whatever was near. First skin, but soon she had her pussy positioned over his mouth.

She licked his cock more than sucked on it. He didn't know if this was her approach to making him last or if she was adamant about not giving him any attention if it wasn't the focus on the camera. He couldn't see the screen, couldn't see much of anything, but he knew the audience was solely focused on him licking her out, and he was happy to comply

His hand slid along skin until it made its way to her round ass. He squeezed a few times before sliding around and to her crack. His finger pressed against her asshole. It backed away briefly and then came back sinking in slightly. He pulled it out and then pressed in until the second joint. She moaned loudly.

He licked her pussy and fingered her asshole for longer than what he'd done with previous partners. He reflected on if he had been too much of a selfish lover in the past. She was in complete control at this moment. He would just continue until she moved. She was mostly ignoring his dick. Hard to moan while your mouth is busy. He wondered how much was genuine and how much was played up for the camera.

She must have noticed his focus fade because she lifted her crotch off of him. Spinning on her hands and knees until her ass faced away from the camera. She gripped the base of his cock and licked the tip. "Mmmm," she purred. She licked the left and right side of his cock before inserting it into her mouth. It was far more enthusiastic than before. His blowjob was finally the focal point for the audience.

She had shifted her knees and tilted her torso so the audience could see her breasts as she sucked on his cock. It looked like it hurt her neck, but damn those perky tits looked good. Her light pink nipples were hard and pointed straight at the camera. Her control over her body at every moment was impressive. Truly an artist at work.

Then she moved again. His dick no longer in her mouth. Now kneeling over his thighs. She held one hand on the base of his dick while the other hand cupped the top. Her fingers slowly slid up his shaft like she was taking one last measure of its length before inserting.

She slid forward so that her pussy was directly over his cock. Lowering herself, she paused when his cock parted the lips of her wet pussy. She looked at the camera and smiled. She sank lower and lower onto his cock. "Ohh baby, you're so thick."

She lifted up and down and then did a small wiggle to let her tits bounce. She pinched her nipple as she slid up again. "Oooh, yea," she cooed.

Greg slid his hands up and down her thighs as he waited for her motions to pick up speed. Once she did though he had to bite his lip to make sure he didn't cum too soon.

She got progressively louder as she her motions on his cock got faster. Soon enough she was screaming so loud it seemed likely the neighbors could hear her.

Finally she collapsed on the bed beside him. She turned to look at him. She leaned in and pursed her lips. Greg leaned in and kissed her before taking his turn to climb on top of her.

She gasped when he sat on her stomach. With his dick on her chest, he pressed her tits together around his member. He lifted his ass just a tad and she took a deep breath. He rocked his hips and titty-fucked her. His thumbs circled her nipples; they pointed straight up like a tall mountain peak, but were soft to the touch.

Not quite done with her, he moved back so that his cock realigned with her pussy. He violent jammed it inside her.

She gasped, and moaned, and screamed. "Yes, Yes! YES!!!"

When he was ready to cum he pulled out and moved up quickly. The first glob landed just above her belly button, but the second burst landed on her chin. Then more oozed out onto her nose and then forehead.

She closed her eyes and slid out her tongue, eagerly licking up and glob that fell nearby. He moved so that the last few drops would drop down into her mouth.

When he was done he climbed off the bed and walked towards the closet. On his way out he kicked her panties towards the closet off screen, but it wasn't until he reached his pants that he realized his boxers were left behind. They were on the floor by the bed, still in frame of the camera.

Daisy, naked and covered in cum, adjusted her body so that the camera had a better view. She was now on her side with one knee up, her entire front side on display. The money was still rolling in.

Her hand made a tight circle on her chest. It took him a moment to realize she was rubbing her hand in that first glob of cum he dropped on her. She moved her hand to her nose to take a sniff and then her cum covered finger tips moved to her crotch. I guess the show isn't over.

He left the room while holding his pants and her panties. His underwear would have to be a fair trade for hers. Bare bottomed and unsupervised in her kitchen, he had thoughts of cumming into something random, but decided against it. He put on his pants and left the house.

The night air was cool. He texted Maggie while walking out to his car. "You catch the show?"

"Still watching. You coming back?"

"Nah, my part is done. 1 step closer to winning the bet."

"Low hanging fruit. Won't get so lucky with rest."

"We'll see."

12