Teaching Intent Ch. 06: Caroline

Story Info
Teacher/amateur photographer offers free session his student.
4.8k words
4.31
6k
2
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 02/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack4194
jack4194
160 Followers

The girl is tricked and coerced into sex without ever consenting. The sex act itself is short in this story, more about the build up.

This works as a standalone story. 2 & 4 in this series establish his history with Marge and the rest show his progression towards completing a bet that is very lightly referenced in this story.

* * *

Marge was lying on a green couch. The wood frame was old and faded, chipped and discolored in many places, but the upholstery was new and soft. Her elbows sank into the couch. Her head leaned over to the side to peer around the armrest and at the photographer.

This photoshoot had taken a lot of prep work. Her once curly hair was perfectly straightened. Her brown hair was highlighted, getting progressively lighter as the strands got further from her scalp. She wore makeup and lipstick, an atypical look for her.

The dress was also atypical. She wasn't used to wearing dresses, so it took some time to pick the right outfit. She was uncomfortable wearing something short and tight, but the photographer thought her first few options were far too plain. Eventually they agreed on a tight strapless dress that went down to just above the knee.

To finish off the outfit was a gold pendant and a pair of brown wedge ankle boots. Those boots were her favorite thing about the outfit. Her knees were bent with her legs up in the air to ensure that those boots also appeared in the shot.

That was the photo that broke her personal record for number of likes on social media. Absolutely everyone reacted to it.

And that's why Marge's photographer wanted her to post his contact information. She agreed to do it, but didn't want to. Her photographer was also her teacher and her boyfriend. He wanted to expand his base and get photography going as a side business. He was good, but she was afraid the spotlight would expose their relationship.

She was also afraid he wanted to do more than take photos. He fucked her on that old soft couch once the official shoot was over. There were more pictures that she couldn't post; ones of her nude on that couch.

They had an open relationship. On their second date she discovered that she was the second woman. Before she had time to fully process it, his first girlfriend was fingering Marge while he was fucking a third in the next room. After that of course it was an open relationship, what else could it be?

Marge received a lot of likes and comments when she posted the photos, way more than normal. Not just her friends, but nearly everyone from school was reacting to the photos and several people she was confident did not go to her school. One of the jocky boys tried to DM her, which was never a concern before. But it was Caroline who took the bait.

"OMG, these are so good. Who you use? I need to get my senior photos done?" she commented.

"Actually it was Mr. G!"

"No way! Think he'll do mine?"

"Def."

* * *

Mr. G was at his desk typing on his computer when there was a knock at his door. Looking over his eyes saw two pairs of sneakers first. One pair led into a loose pair of khaki pants while the other was underneath a tan pair of legs that made him smile.

"Hi girls!" he exclaimed as his eyes shot up to their faces. They were his current students Caroline and Marge.

Caroline's eyes sparkled as she smiled back at him. She was Pilipino with long black hair that draped over one shoulder. She wore a plain dark red form-fitting T-shirt that was tucked into a flowy A-line skirt. It was short, but within boundaries of the school dress code.

Marge's T-shirt by comparison hid her body as did those loose fitting khaki pants. Marge was Caucasian, pale skinned with curly brown hair. She was already smiling when he noticed her, but it seemed less genuine, a smile over clenched teeth.

"So," he continued, "to what do I owe this surprise?"

"Well Mr. G," said Caroline, "I heard from Marge here that you are quite the accomplished photographer."

"Well I learned a few things over the years photographing volleyball games and other sports for the school."

"Would you be willing to take my senior portrait?"

His smile spread grew a bit wider. "I would absolutely love to."

"Great, are you free this weekend?"

"I am, but before we get into it I need to know more about you."

"Sure, anything."

His grin got even wider. He turned his laptop towards her. "Log into your favorite social media account and show me your favorite picture of yourself."

She complied. She did hesitate, twice. Once before sitting down at his computer and once before entering her password. It was only for a moment each time before complying.

Mr. G watched over her shoulder as she scrolled through pictures. She passed over a bikini picture from this past summer to select a more conservative beach outfit. She and a friend were sitting on a blanket. The empty beach stretched behind them with moderate sized waves in the distance. The clouds near the horizon were swirls of orange that faded to white as they moved to the top of the picture.

In the picture Caroline wore a tanktop with ruffled shoulders. Her arm stretched down, her elbow locked, her hand gripping her ankle. Her bare foot was just barely in frame. Her legs covered by a pair of blue jeans with a massive rip that exposed her entire knee. White lines of ripping fabric went up her thigh. Her knees touched her friend's knees, hers clothed in a pair white baggy pants. The friend's hand had bright red nail polish that was especially noticeable against the white pants. Her hand was between her knees, with the pinky resting on her own knee and the index finger touching Caroline's bare knee. They were both smiling. The friend had her chin up with a huge smile showing all of her teeth. Caroline had her chin tilted down with her eyes locked on the camera. Her smiled wasn't quite as wide but still showed her pearly white teeth.

"That's a good picture," he commented. "I like your eyes in that photo. They're seductive."

She giggled at that comment.

"So I noticed you picked a beach pic that's showing less skin than you are now. What's your comfort level on how much is shown?"

"I don't know. I mean it's not like I don't have any bikini pictures posted, but yea I'd probably like something more conservative for my senior portrait."

"We could do multiple outfits. The conservative one for mom to hang on the wall and a more risqué one for you to use as you see fit."

"It's a lot less awkward than you'd think," said Marge. "He didn't just take my senior pictures. The Halloween photos of me in that angel costume."

"Those were gorgeous photos," said Caroline.

Marge's smile shifted, became more genuine as she looked into Mr. G's eyes. "He made me feel beautiful, which is something I'm not used to, and it came out in the photos."

"Getting to know Marge really helped her natural beauty shine through," said Mr. G, "It's important that you're comfortable and confident. The camera will pick up on how you're feeling. What would you say is your favorite attribute?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you have a favorite side? Is there a mole or scar you like to hide or showcase? Your legs, your arms, your hair, is there anything in particular you'd like me to highlight?"

Caroline crossed her legs. "Well there is a reason I'm in a skirt today."

"Would you be comfortable wearing a bikini around us?"

"Yea, I think so, although I don't think that's the outfit I want to use."

"Well we'll try multiple outfits and you pick the pictures you like best. Photographers' trick is to take an overabundance of photos so not every picture has to be the winner, just one of them. But I ask because is the underwear you're currently wearing more revealing than a bikini or about the same?"

She let out a short loud laugh out of shock. "It's probably covering more than my bikinis to be honest. Why do you ask?"

"It's important to know that your legs are your favorite attribute, but with a photographer's eye, there may be other great things about yourself that you haven't appreciated until now. I'd like to be able to plan ahead of time what types of shots would work best, what types of outfits would work best. Think of today as a preview session so that we do everything right for your actual photoshoot."

"So you want me to strip down?"

"If you're comfortable with it, then I think it'd be very helpful, but you don't have to show any more than that bikini picture you scrolled past a moment ago."

"Sure, I guess." She stood up and untucked her shirt. "I can't believe I'm doing this."

"Is it more revealing than what you wore to Halloween?"

"Me, yes? My maid outfit was just like this outfit. Maybe a bit lower cut but not as tight."

"True," said Mr. G, "but Zoe's Lilo outfit was basically underwear."

"Oh god," said Caroline as she turned to Marge. "Did you show him pictures from the party?" There was a moment of silence and then everyone laughed. "Fine I'm doing it." She pulled off the shirt to reveal a dark red full cup bra. "I know, I'm flat chested, so that's why I want you to focus on my legs."

"But what about that flat stomach you've been hiding?" Mr. G asked. "A shirt that shows off your midriff would be hot. We can even make it work for the conservative photos if you want. Just a small strip of skin below your belly button."

Caroline smiled and shook her head.

"I told you," said Marge. "He has a way of zeroing in on your best qualities while not caring about the things you worry about."

"OK, this wasn't as bad as I feared."

"Hold on now. Aren't you on the cross-country team? I suspect that's a firm booty too, but I can't be sure right now."

"I've seen those booty shorts you run in for meets," said Marge. "You're not showing him any more than those."

"You got that right," said Caroline as she wiggled the waist band of her skirt past her hips.

Mr. G circled her with his chin down. His eyes locked on her crotch and ass. "I was right."

* * *

A bumblebee crawled along the surface of a sunflower. Mr. G snapped a picture of it from less than a foot away. Once the picture was taken he turned his attention from the real life bee to the one on the screen. He zoomed in to assure himself the lines were crisp. He was using a very short shutter speed due to how bright it was this mid-afternoon.

When he looked up from his camera he saw the two girls approaching him. Caroline was wearing a black tank top that ended low enough to hide her naval but high enough to still show a strip of her midriff. Her white pants were tight from the thighs up, but loose around the lower leg. They looked like the pants her friend wore in the beach picture she showed him.

"Hey Mr. G," Caroline shouted out.

"Please, on a shoot it's Greg."

"Oh OK."

"First order of business, I need to figure out where I want the sun to be."

Caroline laughed. "Are you going to lasso the sun?"

"For you?" he said with a smile. He took her picture and she smiled back. Then he took a couple steps to the right and took another picture. And then a few more steps. He circled her taking a picture from each angle.

Greg studied the pictures once he completed the circle while Marge engaged Caroline in small talk. "This sunflower field is going to be a really gorgeous background."

"Yea, I can't believe I never knew this was here."

Greg figured out he liked the sun best when it was behind him, but just a bit to the right so that she wasn't squinting. However the best background was when the sun was far to his left, so that meant they had to move to a different part of the field. They tried their best not to trample too many sunflowers as they moved.

He took a few more photos of her and then frowned. "So the straps on your tank top are too thin to hide your bra strap." The bra strap was thick black band that wrapped around the back of her neck while the tank top had the tiniest of strings that went over her shoulder.

"That's the bikini top that you two talked me into wearing for round two."

"Well I think we should remove it until round two."

She nodded her head and turned her back towards them. Her hands reached underneath the back of her tank top and fiddled around for a few seconds. A string dropped down just before she removed her hands. She grabbed the thick string around her neck and lifted it up over her head. Her shirt lifted slightly as she did this so he could see her naval as she turned around. She handed the bikini top to Marge and then fixed her shirt. "Is that better?"

Greg snapped a photo. "Much."

Greg took half a dozen photos and then kneeled on the ground so he could get a shot with a massive sunflower in the foreground. He took three from there, looked at the screen, adjusted, and then snapped some more.

He lowered the camera and picked one of the sunflowers. "Here. Hold the bottom of the stem and keep your hands low, near your belly button. Then bend your head down while keeping your back straight to smell the flower." He snapped a few pictures. "OK, lift your head a little bit and turn the flower so that it's pointing outwards. Like you're a bridesmaid walking down the aisle."

Caroline smiled beautifully through the photos. He must've taken close to 50, but when he was done he just showed her just three on the tiny camera screen. "I'll play with the filters once I get them uploaded to my computer, but these are my favorites."

"Those are perfect!"

He took camera back and pressed a few buttons to adjust the settings.

"OK, ready for round two then?"

"Can I have my bikini top back?"

"Actually would you be willing to take a few pictures with your bare back facing the camera?"

She bit her tongue.

"There's no one around here but us, and you can inspect the camera when we're done, deleting anything you don't like."

"Alright," she turned her back to him. She grabbed the bottom hem of her shirt and lifted it up and over her head. There was a strong contrast between the dark skin of her bare back and the bright colors everywhere else: the yellow flowers, blue sky, her bright white pants. She looked back at Greg over her shoulder while he snapped several photos.

"Here I have an idea," he said as he handed two sunflowers to Marge to pass over to Caroline. Caroline turned around with the sunflowers covering her breasts. Greg snapped a picture then snorted.

"Hey don't laugh at me."

"It's not you. You're very gorgeous, but this pose is ridiculous."

Caroline looked down at herself and smirked. "Yea I guess you're right."

"We'll find the right one. Marge, move behind Caroline. Caroline you can drop those flowers, I'd like to try using Marge's hands to cover you there. Let me know when you're ready." Greg turned his back to them and counted silently. He was on 7 when they said he could turn back.

He snapped several pictures from various angles, pausing after each cluster to inspect the pictures on the tiny screen. "I don't know," he said while looking down at the camera. Still looking at the camera he walked around so that he was behind them. "Marge switch with me, we'll see if that looks better."

Marge stepped away from Caroline. Greg made no mention that he could now see her tiny perky tits. It wasn't until Marge took the camera and Greg walked towards her that she fully realized how exposed she was. She lifted her hands to cover her breasts while smiling awkwardly.

To his credit he kept his gaze up, not starting at her dark nipples. His hand touched her shoulder as he slid in behind her. His other arm wrapped around her and grabbed her wrist. It was a gentle loose grip, but soon he was tugging on her hands so that they fell down to her side.

The camera clicked as Marge took a picture of her bare breasts.

"I don't think I want any pictures like this."

"Of course, sorry. I was just verifying the lighting and exposure length. Greg can you get into position?"

Gregs hands covered her breasts. Before Marge was gently covering them, barely touching her, but Greg was squeezing her breasts.

"No not like that," said Marge before Caroline could comment. "Move your hands down a bit and don't squeeze so hard."

His hands slid down so that her breasts flopped over his hands. He again squeezed, his fingers cupping up around her breasts with her nipples once again exposed, maybe slightly harder than they were a second ago.

"No, now she's exposed again."

His hands loosened their grip. His fingers walked over the surface of her breasts until they found her nipples. His fingers circled them and pressed on them.

Caroline gasped and subconsciously pressed her rear into his crotch. She felt that he was getting hard there.

Marge intervened. Grabbing his hands and moving them so that they just barely covered her nipples. His hands were mostly compliant to Marge's movements, but he seemed to be squeezing her tits a lot. It was hard to tell what was him and what was Marge subtly adjusting his hands. She mentioned that she wanted him to squeeze a little bit that that her breasts were spilling over the top, a human push up bra.

Eventually Marge had Greg cross his arms so that each hand was holding her breast on the opposite side. That adjustment involved a lot more fondling to get his hands in the right spot once more.

Marge snapped a few more pictures before calling out, "Greg, you're too tall. I need you to kneel down."

His hands shifted as he knelt down and soon Marge was helping her fondle her breasts once more. Caroline's nipples were very hard by the time his hands were in place and still. Marge stepped back and snapped many photos.

Greg's face was pressed against the small of Caroline's back. She felt a warm wet spot, his lips. Like he was giving her back a gentle kiss. She opened her mouth to say something, but she was silenced by Marge telling her how much she loved Caroline's expression and to hold it a bit longer.

Caroline held that pose until her knees started to wobble. Marge spotted her shaking and called it a wrap. Greg quickly rose to his feet and went to grab the camera as if nothing unusual had just occurred.

Caroline just stood there as the two of them huddled over the camera. No longer did she think about the need to cover up her breasts. In fact it didn't even register that she was still topless until Marge was handing back her bikini top. "So what's next?" Caroline asked once her top was back on.

"I've got an idea," answered Greg. He started ripping off sunflowers and laying them on the ground, just the flower head, leaving behind the long stalk. "We're going to make a bed of flowers."

The three of them cleared out a significant area to make their bed. Once completed Caroline laid down on them. He snapped a few photos and then had the idea to pick even more flowers so he could pluck off the petals and sprinkle them on Caroline.

After a few minutes Caroline's top was back off. Greg and Marge meticulously planned the placement of each petal, their hands brushing against her skin as they worked. It seemed to happen especially often against the bottom side of her breasts.

Greg would snap a few photos, adjust the petals, and repeat. Sometimes the petals were in somewhat random places with two strategic ones covering her nipples, while other times it looked like they had weaved a full bra out of petals. They were back in the former sparse arrangement when he decided it was time to remove her pants.

"I really like where the petals are positioned right now. Would it be OK if Marge helped you switch to the bikini bottoms so that we don't have to rearrange them?"

Caroline agreed. It hardly seemed that invasive by comparison at that point. And so she kept her upper body as still as possible while Marge removed her pants.

Greg piled on enough petals to cover her bikini bottoms. Her legs were together with her angles crossed so piling them in the middle was easy, but around her hips it was damn near impossible to hide the strap covering around her. After many attempts she agreed to let Marge removing her bikini bottoms as well. Greg didn't look away, he had to help put back the petals back on after all.

jack4194
jack4194
160 Followers
12