Teaching Intent Ch. 06: Caroline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline's back ached from lying on the ground for so long. She was eager to get up when Greg finally announced he was done in that position. She had somehow forgotten that she was completely nude. It helped that Greg had new instructions to keep her distracted.

They moved to an unmolested part of the field. Standing her breasts were on full display, but kneeling she was far too low that you could barely see her face. To get the effect he wanted, she had to do this awkward crouch to ensure that her nipples were at the right level, just barely covered by the sunflowers.

Greg assured her the pictures looked amazing and that the flowers concealed her body. He heaped on so many compliments. Her eyes were stunning, her body was gorgeous, her hair was perfect. But it was also hard to not take it personal when he said something looked weird. She found herself wanting to please him, willing to do whatever he asked so that the photos would look good.

And so when he was taking close-ups of her face and told her that she wasn't a very good actress, she was willing to do anything to please him. He suggested that Marge could help her and Caroline eagerly agreed to anything that would help.

First Marge tickled her to get the right smile. And Marge pinched her bottom to get her back into a serious face. And Marge placed her hand between Caroline's legs to get the right lustful gaze.

"These look amazing," he said looking down at his camera, inspecting the most recent shot. Marge's finger didn't pause when he stopped to look at his camera. Marge's finger was now deep inside of her. "We should put your tank top back on so I can do some wider shots."

Caroline took some deep breaths as her pussy finally got a break. She put her shirt back on, but her pants were not offered back to her. She didn't even think to ask for them. There was never a moment to think. Once her shirt was back on, Marge was pulling out a brush and fixing Caroline's hair.

Greg handed the camera to Marge and then walked behind her. Caroline started to turn to follow him, but then Marge ordered her to face the camera. She smiled at the camera as Marge took some shots. She felt Greg's hands on her hips. She again tried to turn back to face him, but then Marge gave more orders. "Lean forward a bit so Greg is not in the shot."

Caroline complied. Her hair draped over her shoulder. Greg's hands gripped her thighs and widened her stance. "Blow a kiss at the camera," Marge ordered.

As she followed Marge's commands, Gregs hands were all over her lower half. Gripping her ass, sliding his hand between her ass cheeks, between her legs, spreading her pussy lips. Whenever she'd gasp or make some other strong reaction, Marge would yell out, "Greg do that again. Ok Caroline, hold it, hold it."

Caroline was doing her best to hold one such expression as something new penetrated her pussy. It was a lot thicker than Marge's finger. Caroline's vision unfocused as she let out a grunt. She imagined her jaw dropping open made for a terrible picture, but as if reading her thoughts Marge shouted that she looked great.

Marge continued to be complemental, doing her best to keep Caroline's focus on the camera, but it became increasingly difficult to follow her instructions. She had never been touched down there before today. Marge's fingers were an eye opening experience that she believed were helping her achieve the right facial expressions for each shot, but this. This was just Mr. G fucking her.

Something had dripped onto her leg, possibly from her cherry popping.

The shock of when he first slid his penis into her had worn off and a lot of the pain had subsided as well. Now it was primarily pleasure. A deeper pleasure than she had ever known before.

Still, she wished her first time was in a bed and not a surprise taken from behind in a field. She imagined that would be less tiring. Her knees felt weak. One hand rested on her knee while the other failed to use a Sunflower stalk as support. The majority of her support was from Greg's strong hands wrapped around her waist. He wouldn't let her fall. He was a steady source of support and power and he continued to pump her pussy with his dick.

Caroline's gaze shifted around looking for something to focus on. The world had fallen still. The sunflower stalks were tall and unmoving, there was no wind to shake them. The sky was a clear blue with no clouds or birds moving about. Even Marge had seemingly stopped moving. She was no longer taking pictures and now looked down at the camera screen. Her fingers would move as she deleted bad photos, but those small shifts were the only movement in Caroline's field of vision.

And Greg continued to fuck her. He was the one thing she wished she could see. She tried to picture his dark brown eyes. His thick, full dark brown hair. His thick cock. She could feel it's girth as he pumped it inside her pussy but she hadn't actually seen his cock. It all just happened so fast. All the touching up to this point had seemed so natural. She was the model, his piece of meat to mold as he sought fit.

A warmness filled her from inside as his movements became more erratic. No more steady consistent hip thrusts. Now he'd push into her, hold and then try to push even deeper. His hands around her waist gripped a bit tighter and then they loosened completely.

Caroline took a couple stumble steps forward as she now had to stand under her own power again.

"That's a wrap," Greg announced as he shoved his dick back into his pants.

Marge handed her back her clothes, only the bikini bottoms were missing. They looked around trying to find where Marge dropped them, but they were never going to be found. Those bikini bottoms were secretly stashed away in Greg's photography bag, a memento of his conquest.

Greg offered to go back over by the flower bed they made to check, but Caroline said, "It's fine," as she finally slipped her pants back on without the bikini bottoms.

When they reached the cars, Greg handed the camera to Caroline to go through just like he promised. While she was distracted he flashed Marge the shot he took of Caroline from behind with his phone just before fucking her. He texted the photo to his other lover, Maggie. "5 of 9 down. I'm past the hallway point towards winning the bet."

12