Teaching Kat 03: Doggy Style & Cowgirl

Story Info
Kat's education continues, but not everything is a success.
10.2k words
4.68
43.1k
28

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers

Author's Note:

This is the third story in the Teaching Kat series. For those who have read and responded to the first two installments in Kat's story (Teaching Kat, First Blowjob; Teaching Kat, Taking her V-Card), thank you!

My intention with these stories was for them to be connected but stand-alone stories about Kat's sexual awakening. Yet, as I refine the short sketches I had written as Kat's backstory into fully realized stories, I find that they hang together as a single narrative broken into episodes. So, if you are new to the series with this installment, then welcome and I hope you enjoy it! And if you do enjoy it and have the time, I encourage you to go back and read the first two installments. I think you will like them as well.

Like many readers, I am not fond of overly long front material. Please see the afterword for some responses to comments on the first two stories. Now, on to the tale!

------------------

The blonde girl lay across her bed, head hanging over the side, my cock stretching her lips as she gagged on its length. At first, I had enjoyed both her attempts to take me down her throat and the view of her firm, somewhat torpedo-shaped teenage boobs shaking with each effort. But after almost fifteen minutes without success, I found myself hoping it would be over soon. Kat, my young protégé, must have felt the same way. The eighteen-year-old pushed me away, breathing deeply for several seconds before flipping to her stomach and staring up at me.

"This isn't working either, Brian," she pouted, stroking my dick. I nodded, keenly aware that my third attempt at helping Kat learn to deepthroat had ended in failure, just like the first two. It had been almost two weeks since I took my neighbor's virginity, after which she had told me that deepthroating was the next thing she wanted to try. She had watched several videos on the subject, and I had done my best to recall the steps my wife, Cami, had followed when she learned to swallow my dick as a first-anniversary present. But unlike my wife, Kat could not get past her gag reflex.

"It may not happen," I said, hating the defeat in my voice. "Some women just can't do it. And it's not that big a deal. You can be a great cocksucker without deepthroating. Hell, you're already well on your way."

The girl grinned, winked, and sucked half my dick into her mouth. I stroked her hair as she worked her lips up and down, faster and faster. This is how our other two deepthroating lessons had ended as well: Kat finishing me off with enthusiastic attention to the half of cock she could accommodate. I would have liked to fuck her again, but time constraints prevented that. Or so Kat told me. I suspected part of it might be that she needed time to recover from losing her virginity. On the other hand, I would have thought that might have taken a week at the most, and it had been almost two. I wondered if her boyfriend was getting her pussy now and she just hadn't told me yet.

"I'm coming," I told the sexy young blonde. She locked her lips just below my dickhead and sucked hard. Seconds later, I shot several spurts of cum into her mouth. When I had finished and she had extracted every drop, Kat pulled off and showed me her empty mouth.

"Good girl," I said, and she beamed up at me.

"Sorry it didn't work," she said after I had kissed her.

"It worked fine, sweetie," I laughed, but then realized she meant trying to deepthroat, not getting me off.

"I meant my head hanging off the bed. That's supposed to make it easier. It didn't. I can't stop myself from gagging. I try. I try to relax my throat. It doesn't work."

"Hey, it's okay. Like I said, you don't have to take a guy deep for it to be a fantastic blowjob."

"Yeah, but I want to do it. And Clarke wants it. I tried it with him a little yesterday, but... you can guess how that went."

"If he's not happy with you sucking him off regularly, he's an idiot."

"Well, he's not the sharpest guy around," Kat snickered. "But I get it. I'm not giving him sex, so if he wants me to try to take it deep, I try to take it deep."

I took a moment to process what the girl had told me. One, she was not fucking her boyfriend. Two, he had wanted her to try to deepthroat. I thought back to Kat asking for that to be our next 'lesson' after I popped her cherry, wondering if he had wanted her to swallow him even that first time she sucked him off.

"You're not having sex with Clarke?"

"Nope," she shook her head. "Not ready for that."

"But I...we..."

"We did, and it was... beyond my dreams. And now I want to try more with you before I let him."

"But we haven't..."

"Because we haven't had time," Kat sighed. "I don't want to rush that. Plus..."

"Clarke wants you to deepthroat him."

"Yeah, that."

"Did he want that when you first gave him head?"

"Kind of. He asked me to go deeper. I tried, but, well, you know."

"And he's been pressuring you since?"

"I wouldn't call it pressuring, Brian," Kat grumbled, twisting around so she ended up sitting on the edge of her bed. "He asks me to every time. I do my best."

"He's an ass," I said, realizing I shouldn't have even as the words left my mouth.

"He's not a thirty-four-year-old man fucking his teenage neighbor," the blonde shot back.

"I... um..."

"Shit, I'm sorry Brian. I know I came to you. I... I can get defensive and say shit."

"It's okay, Kat. I should be going." I grabbed my pants and underwear from the chair where I had put them.

"Yeah, my parents will be home soon, regaling me of tales of Cam's success, no doubt."

"What was it tonight? Another debate?"

"Yep. And he has some kind of deal on Saturday where kids like him meet with college recruiters to see if they might be eligible for early admission."

"Speaking of college, have you decided where you're going?"

"I don't need to decide. I'm going to UCLA."

"And your parents have agreed?" I asked while buttoning my shirt.

"They're weighing the options," the girl scoffed, arms crossed under her breasts, eyes rolling.

"Well, stand your ground if that's what you want," I told her, even though I did not understand her fascination with UCLA. I'd gone to Cal State Northridge, as did my wife. And Kat's parents both taught there. It was a fine school, and she could live at home. But it was not my place to try to tell her what to do.

"Oh, I will," she grinned.

Fully dressed, I looked down at the still naked girl and gave her what I hoped was an encouraging smile before leaning over and kissing her.

"Tell Mrs. P. 'hi' for me," Kat said, then blushed. "Oh, no... don't do that."

"Yeah, I wasn't going to," I said with a forced chuckle. Sometimes I wondered if my young neighbor truly realized that what I did with her was cheating on my wife.

***

"Mrs. P. visiting sis Sat. w/kids. When do Ur parents & bro leave?" I texted Kat. Her parents had just switched to a phone plan with texting, and we had already used it to set our last two meetings.

"10. Want 2 Cum over?"

"Yes. But 4 sex 2, not just BJ. That ok?"

"Fuck yeah!" the girl texted back. I smiled and started planning what we would do with most of a day to ourselves.

***

My wife and the kids drove away about a little after 9:30 the next morning. I left the garage open and puttered around a bit, not focusing on anything other than the clock. A few minutes before 10:00, I heard the garage door open next door. I made myself not rush to see if the Dennisons were driving off and instead waited for Kat's text. It came a few minutes later.

"Ok," it read, nothing more. But that was all I needed. I hurried to Kat's house and knocked. I heard shuffling behind the door, and I figured the girl was looking through the peephole.

Her voice muffled by the still closed door, she asked, "Is there anyone else out there?"

I looked around. None of our other neighbors were out, so I shook my head and hoped she was watching me from the peephole. She must have been because the door opened wide, revealing my naked eighteen-year-old lover.

Far longer than I should have, I stood at the open doorway and stared. Of course, I had seen the girl naked before, but something about her waiting there for me, and standing in the open door, enhanced everything. My dick, already stiffening, hardened fully. I could not take my eyes from her jutting, gravity-defying teenage tits. I wanted to grab them, squeeze them, taste them. Yet, I could not move.

"Are you going to come in?" she asked, galvanizing me to action. I stepped in and closed the door. Kat grinned at me. Grabbing her waist, I drew her to me, kissed her lips, her cheek, her chin, her neck, her upper chest, and finally between protruding boobs. Kat moaned and stroked my hair with one hand while the other found and massaged my erection. I ran my tongue along the curve of one breast until I reached the nipple, which I licked and sucked and nibbled. Kat moaned louder.

"You like my tits, don't you, Brian?" she asked. I nodded but did not lift my mouth from its feast. "I don't like their shape. It's hard to find bras because they either scrunch them up or are too big on the sides."

"They are amazing," I murmured against the soft flesh of one. "More than a handful but not so much more that it's hard to play with them. Perfect for this."

I clenched her breast in my hand, tight enough to induce a whimper but not cause any real pain. A longer moan followed the whimper, so I twisted a little too. Kat gasped and shuddered. I pulled her engorged nipple with my teeth. Another whimper, this one deeper, slipped out of her parted lips.

"Stop," she groaned, hand pulling at my hair.

"Too rough?" I asked, worried I had hurt her.

"No... it's... wonderful," the girl said, eyes shining. "But you're fucking up my plan."

"Your plan? I thought you wanted me to plan something."

"Oh yes, later. This first part... well, I have my plan."

"Which is?"

Kat pulled me from the tile entryway into the living room. After a brief kiss, she sank to her knees and grabbed the elastic band of my sweats. I sighed and ran my fingers through her soft, dark blonde hair as she yanked my pants down, freeing my throbbing prick.

"No underwear," the girl grinned up at me, lust and amusement burning in her gaze.

"I didn't see the point," I shrugged.

"Neither did I," Kat giggled, grabbing her firm, young breasts and squeezing them together.

"Yeah, I noticed that," I laughed, which earned me a wide smile. I returned it, and for a heartbeat, we just looked at each other.

I wondered if I should say something more, but even as I considered that, Kat kissed the tip of my cock. I let out a breath I had not been aware I was holding. The girl winked before sliding her lips down my shaft until the head hit the back of her throat. She held there for a second, then two. She did not gag. Closing her eyes, Kat moved her lips further down my shaft. Or rather, she tried to. After several more attempts, she pulled back.

"Well, that didn't work worth shit," she said, stroking my cock as she talked.

"What didn't?" I asked, suspicious she meant something more than just trying yet again to deepthroat me.

"Numbing spray. A friend told me it would let me deepthroat. It did stop me from gagging, but I couldn't get you into my throat."

"The angle may be wrong."

"Maybe. Or maybe I just can't do it," the young blonde grumbled. "But that was just one plan I had. Now I want to try the second."

"Which is?"

"You fucking my face."

"Oh... um... I'm not sure I'm comfortable trying to... uh... make you take it... all..."

"What? God, no. I hear that hurts like hell. A friend told me her sister learned to deepthroat that way and warned me against it."

"Oh... I... I don't understand."

"I don't want you to throat fuck me, Brian. Just face fuck."

I did not know why her request had made me uncomfortable, but it had. Even her explanation left me feeling uncertain.

"And the difference is that I won't... um... try to force it down your throat?"

"Yep. I mean, you can make me gag if you want, but..."

"I get it, sweetie," I said, patting her head and trying to sound reassuring even though I harbored concerns. "But why do you want this?"

"Last night, when I tried but couldn't deepthroat Clarke with the spray, he sort of took over. And I kinda panicked, 'cause he didn't tell me what he was doing. I wasn't able to keep my teeth from... you know... scraping."

I winced as I thought about what the girl had said. Something about it didn't sit well with me. Well, actually a few of somethings.

"The 'friend' who 'told' you about the numbing spray was actually Clarke giving it to you?" I asked. Kat, who opened her mouth, said nothing, and then shrugged.

"That's kind of a dick move," I said. "He should've asked you if you wanted to use it before he brought it on a date."

"He... um... I didn't mind trying."

"And how did he know about it? Has he used this move before?"

"I don't think so," Kat said, shaking her head. "I think I'm the first girl who's gone down on him."

"Maybe. Maybe not. It's pretty aggressive that he decided to face fuck you without asking, and that makes me think he's not so inexperienced."

"He didn't try to face fuck me. He just yanked my head up and down. I want you to face fuck me so I can learn what to do better if he wants to do it again."

"Kat, he's... a fucking asshole."

"He can be. But he can be sweet too. And he's hot."

"But he's forcing you to do things..."

"He isn't forcing me to do shit, Brian," the girl snapped. "He's telling me what he wants and I'm going along."

"Did he tell you what he wanted before..."

Kat's lips slurping my glans into her mouth cut me off mid-thought. I tried to make myself take up the thread again, but her swirling tongue drove that out of my head. I looked down at her cornflower blue, expectant eyes as she concentrated on the sensitive head. I knew what she wanted me to do.

Grabbing a fistful of her soft hair, I thrust forward. Kat's eyes widened, then closed when my dick hit the back of her throat. She didn't gag, likely because of the lingering effects of the numbing spray, but I knew she would have normally. So the next time, I did not shove in as far. The girl's eye's reopened and locked on mine.

As I pumped into her still sucking mouth, I attempted to recall any videos I had ever watch on face fucking. I did not have very much experience at all. My wife and I had sort of tried it a few times, but those were mainly me humping at her while she sucked my cock, or me moving her lips to a different spot. The only time we really went for it, we were both drunk and Cami threw up part-way through. That had put the damper on us doing it again.

I thought about all that even as I picked up speed. A couple of times, Kat's teeth scraped lightly along my sensitive flesh, but nothing too bad. She was doing a good job, and I told her that. The blonde, eyes happy, winked at me and grabbed my thighs, pulling on them. Guessing that meant she wanted me to go faster or harder or maybe even deeper, I did all three.

The eighteen-year-old fixed me with her watery gaze, and I thought I saw the start of tears. I slowed down, but frustration flared in those blue eyes as she pulled on my thighs again. I returned to my former tempo and force as streaks of eyeliner began running down her face. I told myself I should stop, but my pelvis continued as if on its own accord, fucking the young woman's face as hard as I had taken her virgin pussy a couple of weeks prior. But a retching gag sent fluid squirting out around my shaft. I let go of Kat's hair and yanked free of her mouth. The girl fell to all fours, coughing. Long lines of spittle ran from her lips, threatening to drop to the floor.

"Are you okay?" I asked, kneeling beside her, angry with myself.

"Yeah,' she rasped. "I think I almost puked. Mom would've been pissed about the floor."

"Maybe we should..."

"You should stand up," The girl told me, her finger to my lips. "I'll make you come, then we can go upstairs."

"Kat, you don't have to..."

"Oh, yes I do. I started this, and I'll finish it."

I stood. The blonde met my stare, winked, and engulfed almost half my length. As she bobbed up and down, I kept my hands at my side. I didn't want to do anything to cause her concern, or to delay her finishing me off. Not that it was not a great blowjob. Kat had a real talent for giving head, something that I had noticed the first time she went down on me. That talent just did not translate to deepthroating or face fucking, neither of which were necessary in my view.

"I'm really close," I told her maybe two minutes later. Kat winked, switched to a gentle sucking on the top inch of my shaft, and milked me dry as I filled her mouth with cum. When I had nothing left to give, Kat showed me her empty mouth, as she always did. And I told her she was a good girl, as I always did.

"Sorry I couldn't handle the face fucking," the young blonde said, climbing to her feet with my help. "I didn't really like it. I tried to get through it, but... I don't know. I just didn't want to keep doing it, so I couldn't make myself."

"It's not a big deal, Kat," I assured her, kissing her soft lips.

"I think it might be to Clarke."

"If someone with as talented a mouth as yours isn't enough for him, dump his ass. Now."

"I'm not talented at that," the girl scoffed, shaking her head. "I can't take it deep, I don't like it rough..."

"Neither of those mean shit. What you can do, what you just did, is amazing. Trust me."

"Can Mrs. P. deepthroat?"

The question caught me off-guard. I did not really want to talk to Kat about my relationship with my wife, so I struggled to find something to say that would allow me to escape having to answer. But I discovered no way out.

"She can."

"Could she when you guys first got together."

"No. She worked on it after we were married."

"Because you wanted her to?"

"Because we both wanted to explore it. And I won't lie, it feels good when she does it, but... well, it's kind of a bonus, an every once-in-awhile thing."

"How often does she suck you off?"

"I think that's... I don't want to go into detail."

"But is it a lot and she occasionally goes deep on you? Or does she not go down much, but when she does deepthroat is a good possibility?"

"Why does that matter?"

"Just trying to gauge how important it is to you guys."

"Look, we have some time today. Let's not waste it talking about..."

"I just wondered if maybe you think I'm talented because you're not getting blowies that much anymore."

"Kat, sweetie, this is not something I want to talk about. Okay?"

"I guess."

"You do realize that what we're... what I'm doing with you is cheating? I'm not comfortable talking about my wife because it reminds me of that. And if I think about it too much, I'm not sure I'll be able to go through with all of this."

"That's the problem with the whole 'marry someone and settle down' bullshit. We should be able to fuck who we want when we want."

A kept myself from pointing out that I was the only person the eighteen-year-old had yet fucked. I didn't want to risk upsetting her enough that I ended up going home early, although I knew that is what I really should do.

"I'm not saying you're wrong, but marriage is right for some people." I said to fill the silence.

"It's not right for you, Brian," the girl said, shrugging one shoulder. "Otherwise you wouldn't be here."

"Um..."

I did not know how to respond. I had never cheated on my wife until Kat bounced into my garage and asked me to teach her to give a blowjob. Sure, I had looked at other women, but Cami had always been enough for me. And she still was, I assured myself, burying any guilt I felt deep, deep down in my psyche. Kat needed my help, so I was giving it to her. It was just like teaching her to work on cars or to drive. At least, I tried to convince myself of that.

Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers