Teaching Kat 03: Doggy Style & Cowgirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God," escaped from my young lover's lips as her limbs quaked.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah," she answered, head hanging. "Do that more. Fuck me hard."

"Are you sure?"

"Uh huh."

Taking a deep breath, I started pounding into her as deeply as I could. Whimpers and moans accompanied my efforts, and I would have worried I might be hurting her if her body had not moved back to meet my thrusts more often than not. So while Kat seemed beyond speech, her body revealed the truth.

Leaning forward, I grasped one of her swinging tits with one hand while steadying myself with the other on her hip. My fingers tightened, squeezing the firm mass of her breast. Kat shrieked something I could not understand as spasms deep in her vagina clamped around my dick. I attempted to pull back but could not. And I remained trapped while the girl's tense muscles quivered and quaked through an obvious orgasm.

"That was... fucking great," Kat said several seconds later. "I didn't know it would feel that good with you inside me. That was even better than your tongue."

"Good," I told her, rubbing her bottom. More quickly than expected, her pussy relaxed around my dick enough for me to ease into a slow, steady rhythm.

"Shit, you didn't come?"

"No..."

"I just thought... oh my... oh yeah... more... ohhh..."

Tightening my grip on her hip, I picked up the pace. Kat's voice trailed off into whimpers as I fucked her faster and harder. And as I did, her vagina seemed to ripple along my length, tightening and loosening as I banged in and out of it. Had it not been for her body's amply lubrication, I am not sure I would have been able to keep ramming into her, shaking her slender frame with each impact.

Maybe two minutes of hard driving sex later, Kat screamed and buried her face in the bed. High pitched noises, muffled by the bedding, emanated from her trembling body, and that tight vagina contracted around my cock, holding it in place like before. But the rippling sensation continued, and it drove me over the edge. With a guttural noise, I exploded inside of her almost vibrating pussy.

"Oh fuck," Kat whimpered after I managed to pull free from her still convulsing vagina and collapsed beside her.

"Oh fuck is right," I gasped, not as out of breath as the blonde girl but close.

"That was... fuck... If I knew it would be that good, I wouldn't have waited so long to do it again."

"We were working on you deepthroating," I reminded her, although I had a suspicion she might have had other reasons for waiting to have sex again, and my concern that the first time had hurt her resurfaced.

"Yeah, I know, but... I..."

"It hurt the first time."

"Um, no... I mean, like I said before, it did a little, but... that's not it."

"Then what?" I asked, propping myself up on one elbow to look at her. The blonde sat up and met my eyes.

"Okay, don't take this the wrong way. I liked it, when you... um... took my v-card. But it was kinda... anticlimactic, you know? And I liked your tongue a lot more. And sucking you off too. So... I wasn't that eager to do it again."

"But you wanted to today, right?"

"I wanted to try again, but partially because I thought you did. I think I would've been happy with oral and fingering and stuff."

"Oh..."

"But not now. I mean, I'm not gonna say 'no' to you licking my puss, but now... I can't wait to get you inside me again. Does that make me a slut?"

"No," I chuckled, amazed at the girl's candor even though I probably should not have been. "It makes you a normal human who likes sex."

"Well, they call girls like that sluts," she shrugged. "So, I guess I am one."

"You shouldn't call yourself that..."

"It's better than prick tease, right?"

"Oh, Kat... neither of those are respectful terms," I said, and suspicion that she had been called the latter, and probably recently, entered my thoughts.

"Do you use respectful names when you spank Mrs. P?" the teen asked with a mischievous smile.

"I don't spank Mrs. P."

"Hmmm... not what you said earlier."

"I don't want to talk about that, Kat. I want to talk about you. Or rather, Clarke. Did he call you a prick tease?"

"Not anymore," the blonde shrugged.

"But he did?"

"Yes, but he has no reason to now. And if I let him fuck me, he really won't."

"Are you...?"

"Maybe. Maybe not. I wasn't really planning to, but I didn't know how much better it'd be after the first time. Now... well, like I said, maybe."

"He's an asshole."

"You keep calling him that, Brian, but you don't know him."

"I've known plenty of guys like him. His interest isn't you. His interest is what he can get from you."

"Oh, like yours isn't?"

"Kat..."

"Sorry. It's just... I'm used to having to defend myself, so sometimes I attack first."

"It's okay," I said, reaching out to take her hand. The girl squeezed mine, and then we were kissing.

"So... can you get it up again?" she whispered some time later as my hands fondled her breasts and my lips concentrated on her smooth neck.

"In a little bit," I murmured against warm skin.

"Good. And I know I've disrupted your plan, so tell me if I'm out of line, but I was hoping I could try riding you."

My dick, which had grown semi-hard while Kat and I made out and I played with her tits, twitched and stiffened at the thought of the cute eighteen-year-old sitting astride me, her pert tits bouncing as she worked up and down my pole. My own plan for the afternoon, which had involved eating her out and then doing her either missionary or doggy, had already been completed without me even having to put it in place. I wondered whether I needed to step up my game as her mentor.

"I'm fine with that," I said, and the blonde favored me with a wide grin before pushing my down against the bed. Lying flat on my back, I sighed as Kat took my mostly erect cock into her mouth and slurped on it until it started to throb. I knew I should be encouraging her or telling her what to do next, but I let the pleasure take me. My young lover figured it on her own, pulling her lips off me with a pop and then crawling forward to position her pussy above my saliva covered dick. Never taking her eyes of me, the girl used soft fingers to maneuver my cockhead so it split her moist labia.

"Take it slow," I suggested, finding my voice. "In case you're not relaxed enough."

"Oh, I am," she grinned. "Relaxed enough. And wet enough. It's running down my legs."

"Oh..." I did not manage to say anything else, for at the same moment Kat slid down my stiff pole. A warm tightness engulfed my prick, squeezing it.

"Oh fuck, I'm full," Kat groaned, her hands on my chest to steady herself. "It's even more than you fucking me doggy."

"It feels... awesome." My voice faltered on the word. I closed my eyes and groaned. A spasm in her already snug pussy left me hoping I did not come to soon, something I would not have thought should be a concern after two prior orgasms within an hour span.

"What now, Brian?" the girl asked. I opened my eyes and focused on her face. I licked my lips, drinking in the mixture of lust and innocence on her youthful features. Concern that I was nothing more than a dirty old man, and a cheater to boot, settled on my mind. And it might have festered there, but another twinge of her pussy reminded me of the pleasure that awaited.

"Slide up and down my pole, sweetie," I said, and Kat grinned and did just that, but much more slowly than expected. Exquisite pleasure followed her progress, and without being aware I planned to do it, I took her hips in my hand and pistoned her on my manhood.

"Fast, like that," I gasped. Kat nodded, and when I dropped my hands, she kept up the tempo. Her firm tits bounced free, and I let their motion mesmerize me for several seconds. But then the temptation proved too strong, and I snatched them, one in each hand, and clamped my fingers around soft flesh. The blonde whimpered and moaned but did not let up. I twisted one of her boobs and pinched the nipple of the other. I figured I might last another thirty seconds at best.

"Oh, God!" escaped trembling lips. I pulled her nip. She shuddered. I did it again.

Kat slammed down against my groin. For a moment she sat still. I tried to thrust my hips up, but a vise clamped around my dick. Cornflower blue eyes lost their focus and rolled up. Her weight fell against my hands, and I held her as her body stiffened and she rode out an orgasm.

"Oh, that was... beyond words," she sighed, sitting upright and sweeping her hair back. "I think I like this cowgirl stuff."

"Me too," I said. I did not know how I had kept from coming as her pussy clamped around me shaft, but I was thankful.

"Let's see if I can do it some more." Kat rose a little, her pussy lips clinging to my cock. She held herself above me, half my dick still inside of her. I felt some pressure when she relaxed her muscles, but then gravity won and her tightness engulfed my entire length again.

"Do you want to switch...?"

"No," the girl said with a definitive shake of her head. "Play with my nips."

"Lean forward." I lay back and Kat did as I suggested, placing her hands on either side of my head. The new position put her hanging tits right above my face, and I sucked first one nipple then the other into my mouth. The girl made a noise somewhere between a sigh and a moan. I nibbled on one nub before pulling it with my teeth. This time she whimpered and shuddered.

"Try rocking forward and back," I told her, attempting to live up to my neglected role as Kat's sexual mentor.

"Like this?" the blonde asked, sliding forward until only the tip of my cock remained inside of her and gliding back almost immediately.

"Yes," I groaned, amazed that it had worked so much better than anticipated. Either we had hit on a really good position for her, or sucking, licking, and nibbling her nipples had relaxed her. Whatever the reason, Kat soon established an easy rhythm. And aside from her increasingly throaty moans and my gasps and grunts, silence fell.

I am not sure how long we went on like that. My dick ached with need, but I hovered right at the edge. And I thought Kat must be in similar straits. Her sweat darkened hair hung in strands in front of her flushed face, and her slender frame quaked with each backward movement.

"Are you close?" I asked after a particularly violent shudder coincided with a mewling whimper. Kat's eyes, which had been staring up into nothing, focused on me.

"Yes, but I can't make it happen. It's almost torture."

"Yeah, same for me. If you're up to it, do you want to try bouncing?"

The eighteen-year-old chewed on her bottom lip for a second or two. I considered proposing we change to me on top, but then those blue eyes of hers blazed to life.

Kat pushed herself upright, grinned, and began bouncing, just as I had suggested. My gaze fell from her face to her chest. Her rebounding breasts enchanted me, moving with a springiness I did not associate with human flesh. That amazing visual, along with the friction from the movements of her tight sheath around my cock, promised to take me that last little bit I needed for relief.

"I'm close," I croaked. "Are you."

"Getting there. You going to fill my cunt with cum?"

The naughtiness of the question caught be off guard. Even Cami, who had the foulest mouth of any woman I knew, rarely used 'cunt' in reference to her vagina. I tired to speak, but I only managed a nod.

"Say it," she commanded, but her eyes held a plea.

"I'm going to fill your tight cunt with my cum." The instant after those words left my lips, goosebumps broke out on my arms and I shivered as I ejaculated deep inside the blonde's spasming pussy.

"Fuck," she groaned, falling forward against me as her gripping wetness squeezed every inch of my twitching, still erupting cock. The girl shuddered in my arms, her boobs smashed against my chest. I counted to forty-three before she let out the breath she had been holding, a warm flow of air streaming across my shoulder. After several slow, deep breaths, Kat murmured something I could not understand. I stroked her damp hair and closed my eyes.

***

I sat up on the bed and blinked at my surroundings, not knowing where I was. Kat's lingering scent aided my memory, but I did not see the girl in the room. I slid off the high bed and gathered up my clothes. And I had all but finished dressing when Kat, wearing only a towel, strolled into the room.

"You're awake," she said, grinning. "Did you know you snore?"

"Um... yeah. Cami complains about it..." I trailed off, thinking about my wife, my head and heart filling with guilt. I knew that I should not be cheating on my wife, but I had held remorse for that at bay under the justification that I was teaching Kat about her sexuality. I had convinced myself that the pleasure I received, indeed even my attraction toward my eighteen-year-old neighbor, was a consequence of wanting to help her. But allowing myself to fall asleep with her seemed to have fractured my rationalization, and the weight of my infidelity settled on my shoulders.

I thought back to Kat's comment earlier that monogamy must not work for me, or otherwise I would not be with her. At the time, I had brushed off her words as well as my own guilt. But as I sat on her parents' defiled bed and stared at Kat, who had wrapped the towel around her head, leaving her supple, young body bare, I could not longer deny or rationalize what I was doing.

"Kat, I don't think we can keep doing this."

I am not sure what reaction I expected, maybe sadness or pleading or something of the like, but it never would have been the one that I received. A confident smirk lent her cute features a troublesome yet sexy cast.

"Oh, I think we will," she said, stepping close to me and brining my hands up to her firm tits. "You like helping me, and I have so much more I want to explore with you."

"But..."

"No buts," Kat whispered before she kissed me.

To Be Continued...

------------------

Afterword

Thank you for reading this story, and I hope you read the upcoming installments as well.

I have received some great feedback on the prior Teaching Kat stories; however, I also deleted a couple of anonymous comments about Teaching Kat, Taking her V-Card because of their tone. That is a first for me. I usually let comments stand, even those that might be perceived as negative. But I find myself growing less charitable toward anonymous commentators who choose not to be constructive in their criticism.

One of the comments I deleted addressed anatomical issues regarding hymens. Other comments on the same subject, these by braver and more respectful readers who did not comment anonymously, remain. And while I appreciate the comments, I will ask you all to bear with me. My first-person narrators are not always reliable, and what they perceive and report may not always fit reality. As we discover in this installment, Brian, in his own naiveite concerning female anatomy and deflowering virgins, previously misinterpreted muscular contraction for a barrier. In other words, Brian felt what he expected to feel given his own lack of anatomical knowledge and experience in the area. And as the narrator, he reported his interpretation. And it likely will not be the last time his interpretation of events may not reflect what is actually happening. That is part of the fun of a first person narrator.