Teaching Kat 04: Sixty-Nine & More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So nice and hard," the girl murmured before kissing and slurping on the tip for several seconds.

"Ready for that tight pussy," I said, giving into my lust. And what did it matter if I did? I'd already done it several times. At least, that is what I tried to make myself believe.

"Fuck yeah," the teen breathed. "Let me climb on."

Kat attempted to squeeze herself between the steering wheel and me. But as slender as the girl was, she did not have enough room.

"Here, let me get in the middle," I suggested, sliding over. Kat did not say a word, but she did kiss me once I was in place. Then she was on my lap, her firm, rounded ass pushing against my cock as she leaned back against me.

"Mmmm... that's nice." The words came out in her huskiest voice, the one I had come to associate with her arousal.

Not saying a word, I pulled her skirt up so her bare flesh rested against my exposed dick. Kat moaned and squirmed. I reached around her, grabbing a handful of her covered breasts in both hands. The girl shivered and moaned louder as I kissed the back of her neck.

"What do I do," she asked me.

"Lift up your pussy," I told her, not letting go of her boobs.

"Like this?"

The girl had used her arms on either side to lift her groin up off me. My dick now stood upright, positioned between her bottom and her ready opening.

"Move back a little." She did so, and in the next instant my cockhead slipped between sodden pussy lips. "Perfect. Now lower yourself slowly..."

I am not sure if the girl did not hear the 'slowly' part or just ignored it, because she slammed down against my lap, burying my length inside her. Both of us shuddered in unison, and I tired to adjust to the tightest pussy I had ever experienced.

"Fuck, I feel full. Really full."

"Yeah," I said, wiggling to try to find some relief. I had no idea why she felt so much tighter this way than doggy style, but she did. And what had started out as pleasure was quickly shifting to discomfort. But while I squrined, I let go of her chest, which allowed Kat to straighten herself. Magically, the pressure evaporated. Her vagina still held my dick in it's snug embrace, but now it was just her normal tightness.

'Oh fuck, that feels nice," Kat cooed, and I agreed. "But I liked your hands on my tits."

"Take off the shirt and bra."

"No... push them up. It's naughtier."

I did not argue. Slipping my hands under the bottom of her shirt, I lifted the front up above her bustline. Next, I did the opposite to her bra, pulling the cups down to free her amazing tits. Seconds later, my fingers found her hard nipples, rolling them.

"Oh yeah," the girl moaned as she started bouncing up and down. "Pinch and pull my nips, Brian."

I grunted my assent, elongating both of her nubs before letting them spring back. Kat whimpered and shuddered. I did it again, and she let loose a low moan.

"I miss seeing you," she gasped after maybe thirty seconds. "I liked seeing you while I rode your cock. But this feels soooooo good."

"Better than doggy?"

"Better than anything."

I nibbled her neck and twisted a handful of tit flesh with both hands. Personally, I liked it better when she faced me while riding my cock, especially the gravity defying show put on by her bouncing tits, but I had no desire to complain. Being deep inside Kat's pussy always felt amazing.

"God yes!" The words came out almost as a shriek right before Kat drew in a shuddering lungful of breath. Her hips settled down against mine as her vagina made rippled against my length. I thought I might be able to ride it out, but the girl leaned back against me, and unbearable tightness took me over the edge. Grunting, I shot my load deep inside her.

"Oh fuck," Kat said, releasing her long-held breath along with those words. In the next instant, her body relaxed in my arms.

"Yeah..." I agreed, letting go of her tits and sliding my hands to her waist.

"You sure know how to fuck a girl, Mr. P," the blonde murmured.

"I think you did all the work there, sweetie."

"Oh no," she shook her head. "That was all you."

"I just sat there."

"Nope... your hands and your lips... awesome!"

"Yeah, but..."

"Want me to suck you clean?"

"Uh... what?"

"Do you want me to suck you clean? You know, so when Mrs. P. comes home, she won't smell..."

"Shit, what time is it?" I asked, realizing I had left my phone on my workbench.

"I don't know," Kat shrugged. "But I think we have time."

"I need to see," I said, lifting the girl up and freeing my dick. Kat slid to the side, and out of the corner of my eyes, I saw a pout settle on her cute features.

After I pulled me sweats up, I hopped out of the truck and retrieved my phone. And I am sure my relief must have been obvious on my face when I saw that we probably still had at least fifteen minutes before my wife and the kids would be home.

"So, all good?" Kat called. Nodding, I looked up and saw the now topless girl beckoning to me from my truck.

"Kat, you should go," I said, standing by the door but not getting in.

"I want another ride," she smiled. "Cowgirl this time."

"I... we..." I started, but at the same moment Kat grabbed her breasts and squeezed them. My dick responded, and before I knew it, I was back in the truck beside my sexy neighbor, my phone on the dash. The girl wasted no time pulling my pants down, and she gave me a knowing smile when she saw my erection.

"I guess you do too." Kat winked and climbed onto my lap, facing me this time. Her skirt, like her top and bra, now lay on the floor of my truck, so nothing stood between my rampant pole and her ready sex.

"I'm so fucking wet," she said as she rubbed her pussy lips along my dick.

"I can tell," I replied, earning a huge grin.

"I bet you can," Kat breathed before smashing her lips to mine.

"Didn't you want to try a condom?" I asked when the blonde positioned my dick so the tip stood poised to enter her tight hole.

"Fuck, I forgot."

"Do you have one?"

"At home. No time for that now."

"But..."

A gasp replaced my objection as Kat let gravity take over, her clinging wetness engulfing my entire length in a moment. The girl shivered and leaned forward, her face buried against my neck. A low moan sent her warm breath washing over my skin.

"I love your cock deep inside me," she murmured, and I nodded even though I figured her eyes were closed. "So fucking full."

"I love your tight pussy squeezing my dick."

Kat pushed away from me, and blazing blue eyes met my gaze. We stared at each other for what felt like forever, but probably was not more than a few seconds. I stroked her cheek, but the girl turned her head, snagged my finger with her lips, and sucked the whole length into her mouth. Whatever spell had held us broke, and I groaned and pumped my hips up. The teen blinked, sucked harder on my fingers, and lifted her pelvis up until only the head of my cock remained inside her. For a heartbeat she hovered there. I thrust my groin up again.

The blonde slammed down against my lap, rose, slammed down, rose, slammed down, over and over, my body and the truck shaking with each impact. My free hand found her firm tits, grasping first one then the otherb as Kat rode me faster and faster. Deep, guttural moans vibrated around my finger and escaped past her lips despite the girl never letting up on the suction around my digit.

After maybe several minutes of non-stop activity, my young lover's slender frame shuddered violently. Her eyes, which had been locked on mine, rolled up as her neck arched back, pulling her mouth from my finger. A sharp intake of breath filled the cabin of my truck with a hiss. Silence followed, save for my heavy breathing.

After a period of complete stillness, Kat's pussy spasmed around my dick and her arms and leg muscles trembled. The held air in her lungs escaped in a deep moan, and she went limp in my arms, her face falling against my shoulder. I stroked sweat dampened hair with one and rubbed her ass with the other. The blonde mumbled something I could not understand. I started to ask her to repeat whatever she had said, but my phone rang at the same instant. I snatched it off the dash and saw my wife's smiling picture pop up on the phone.

"Hey, babe," I answered, trying to keep my voice steady for Kat had sat up, and her movement caused her vagina to clamp tighter around my still hard dick.

"Hey yourself," Cami's voice came from the speaker.

"How was the movie?"

"Loud. And bright. And flashy."

"You sound tired."

"I am. They were nuts the whole movie, not to mention we made three effing bathroom trips because Corey didn't need to go when Jalen went, but then Jalen didn't need to when Corey did, but she did fifteen minutes later. Next time you're coming with us, Brian."

"Sorry," I said, glaring at Kat who had just started bouncing up and down on my lap.

"Can you watch them for a couple of hours when we get home? I need a break."

"Sure, honey. Where are you now."

"Almost to the 7/11."

"Okay. See you in a few minutes."

"Yep. Love you."

"Love you too," I said, a heavy weight settling in my gut.

"You need to go," I snapped at Kat the moment the call ended.

"I can't leave you like this," the blonde girl said, wiggling on my lap.

"Kat, we don't have time."

"We'll see," she grinned before lifting herself off my cock and sliding off my laps and onto the floor of my truck. I shook my head but said nothing as the eighteen-year-old wrapped her lips around my cock and started sucking as hard and fast as she ever had. And to my amazement, I felt myself inching closer to an orgasm.

During the first couple of minutes of Kat's energetic cock sucking, I looked at my phone every few seconds, trying to imagine where my wife would be. The 7/11 was about seven minutes from our house, and three minutes had already elapsed. Closing my eyes, I grabbed Kat's hair and rammed her mouth up and down my shaft. Within seconds, my young lover began gagging, but since she never stopped sucking and her tongue never quit wiggling against my sensitive flesh, I did not let up.

In almost no time, I reached the edge but stalled there. The friction of the girl's mouth around my throbbing dick grew almost painful. And although I knew I should stop, I had already flown past the point of no return. Even if I sent Kat home immediately, I doubted my raging erection would subside before Cami pulled into the driveway. I needed to come.

My eyes met Kat's, and I saw nothing but determination. Taking a chance, I let go of her hair and leaned back against the truck's seat. She closed her eyes and drove her lips down my length. The tip of my cock hit the back of her throat. The girl gagged but did not back off. A tingling sensation crawled up my abdomen from my balls seconds before I felt something tighten in my scrotum. My fingers clawed the fabric of the seat as I took in a long, shuddering breath.

"I'm gonna come." My voice came out in a croak, and I worried that Kat might not have heard me. But she must have, because she slid her lips up so that only the head of my dick remained in her mouth. I thrust my pelvis up off the seat once when the girl swirled her tongue around the glans. Groaning and gasping, my hips bucked with each explosion of semen.

"Oh fuck," I sighed as Kast drew out a few more trickles of cum.

"So yummy," she grinned a moment later, after showing me her empty mouth.

"Cami will..."

"I know," the blonde said. "But you're not all clean yet."

The teen sucked all my almost flaccid penis into her mouth and bathed it with saliva. I stared at my phone. We had less than two minutes. I pulled on Kat's long hair, gently at first but then with more insistence.

"Your balls smell like sex," the girl said the moment my soft cock slid from between her wet lips. "I'll lick them."

"Kat..."

Her soft tongue lapped at my scrotum. Desperate, I yanked at her hair, but she did not budge. Did she want me to get caught? Was this part of some twisted plan? I pulled harder.

"Owww." My neighbor glared up at me and rubbed her head. "That hurt."

"You need to go!"

"Fine," she snarled, gathering up her clothes, which were wrinkled from her kneeling on them.

"Cami will be here any second." I heard the panic in my voice as I struggled to pull up my underwear and sweats.

"Okay, okay," the girl grumbled, hopping out of my truck still naked.

I jumped out of the driver's side, slammed the door, and hurried around the front of the truck, intending to help Kat. But she had already pulled on her skirt and her top. In her hand, she grasped her panties and bra.

"Your hair's all mussed up," she said, pushing herself against me as she ran her finger through my hair.

"I have a hat," I said, pointing to my workbench. "You need..."

"...to go," Kat finished for me. Grabbing the back of my neck, she pulled me in for a kiss. I did not fight her, hoping that would end things quicker. But when she grabbed my hand and brought it up to her chest, I broke the kiss and pushed her away.

"Kat..."

"I'm going," she growled, turning and marching toward the closed garage door.

"Your shoes," I said, grabbing them from the floor of the truck. Kat snatched them from my outstretched hand, glared at me, and resumed her path toward the garage door. I hurried over to the button to open the door, and while the automatic door opener pulled it up, the girl stood there, arms crossed, one foot tapping the concrete floor. When there was enough room for Kat to duck under the door, she did so without a word or a glance back.

Leaving the door open, I hurried to the workbench and took out enough tools to make it look like I had been working on my truck. After putting on a ball cap I kept in the garage, I reached into the engine bay and smeared my hands with grease and grime. I was just straightening back up when I heard a car pull into the driveway. And in the same agonizing heartbeat, I worried I might have lipstick on my face. Frantic, I grabbed a used shop towel and rubbed it over my face, hoping that I would wipe off our cover anything there. Taking a long, deep breath, I stepped away from the truck and waived at Cami. She waved back before getting the kids out of the backseat of her small SUV.

"Hi Daddy," my daughter squealed, running toward me.

"Daddy's dirty," Cami said, a grimace on her face. "You can have a hug after he cleans up."

"No fair," Jalen said before stomping toward the door.

"What about a kiss?" I asked my wife as she and our son passed me.

"After a shower, maybe," she laughed, and then they were all three in the house. A let loose a deep sigh and started to follow but remembered my phone. I went back to the truck and retrieved it. A text message from Kat greeted me.

"Sooooo much fun 2day. & Im not mad. Was just playing."

"Never again," I typed, hesitating for a moment before hitting send.

"WHAT??????????" came back immediately.

I knew beyond any rational doubt that I should leave it there. And I did for several hours, ignoring Kat's string of texts asking me for clarification or begging me to call her. She even tried to call me twice, and I let it go to voicemail each time. But as my wife and son napped, and my daughter played a video game on our TV, my conviction wavered.

"We cannot cut it that close again," I texted. My phone rang maybe ten seconds later.

"Brian..."

"Not now," I said in a voice I hoped would not carry over the noise from the video game.

"I thought you meant 'never again' for us," Kat said in a rush.

"I did. But... I don't, not really."

"That's a fucking relief. There is so much more I want to try with you."

"Okay, but... not like... you know."

"It didn't thrill you? The fear of getting caught? I'm still kinda high on that."

"No, it did not," I lied, because it had scared me more than it had excited me. Plus, I did not want to encourage Kat to do anything like that again.

"So, you're really pissed at me? I thought we were both playing."

"I'm... not happy."

"Fuck. What can I do to make it up to you?"

What felt like a million thoughts flared to life in my head. Part of me thought I should tell her she did not have to do anything, that what we did together was for her. But a different part loudly suggested that maybe she could find a friend for a threesome. That thought had been at the back of my mind for several weeks, just hovering just at the level of conscious thought, but now it had exploded to the surface.

"You don't have to do anything," I said, ignoring the raging voice in my mind.

"Yes, I do. And if you don't know what you want, I have an idea. Maybe I need a spanking, and after that, you can tie me to my parents' bed and have your way with me."

"I thought you said you didn't know if you would be into that," I said, lowering my voice more than it already had been while trying to ignore that her suggestion, as well as my own fantasies, had conspired to stiffen my cock to semi-erect.

"I don't know if I am. But I've been thinking about it, and since we're exploring, I thought maybe we could at some point. You know?"

"Yeah, I do."

"And, this seems like a good point," Kat went on when I said nothing else. "I mean, I since I was such a brat and all."

"I'll think about it," I said, but I had already decided. When the opportunity arose, I would give my sexy, eighteen-year-old neighbor a brief spanking and then see how she liked being bound and helpless.


12