Teaching Kat 06: Spanking & Bondage

Story Info
Brian spanks Kat, then ties her down & has his way with her.
5.1k words
4.7
16.3k
14
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers

"Hey there, Brian," Kat grinned, standing in her open door wearing nothing but a shining smile.

"Someone's going to see you when you do that," I said, hurrying inside and shutting the door behind me. Every time I had been over to kat's house after my initial illicit visit, she had answered the door naked. It had been exhilarating the first time she had done so. Now it just made me nervous.

"Yeah, and someone's going to notice you coming over here all the time too," she replied, shrugging and causing her slightly torpedo shaped boobs to bounce in a quite distracting manner. "So far, that hasn't stopped either of us."

"I guess not," I said, but I did not feel as nonchalant about it as Kat's tone indicated she did. Of course, I had not told her that Carlos, the shop manager at the repair shop I managed, had seen the used condom on the floor of my office and joked about it incessantly for several days. And I might have been imagining it, but I thought Cami seemed more inquisitive about my comings and goings than she had been before. All of that together had me a little on edge, and yet I found myself at Kat's house with a whip and light bondage gear.

"I've been wanting you so fucking bad," my eighteen-year-old neighbor said before kissing me and guiding my free hand to her chest, where my fingers, almost with a mind of their own, found her protruding pink nipples.

"Yeah, me too," I sighed when the kiss broke, telling the truth and hating myself a little for it.

"It's been too fucking long," she said, her fingers tracing the outline of my erection through my jeans. "I'm so happy my brother had a meet this weekend."

Kat's younger brother participated in a variety of academic competitions around the state, to which their parents, both of whom were professors at Cal Northridge, always took him. That gave us time alone at her house some weekends, since I had talked my way out of going to a kid's birthday party to which my children had been invited and thus had the whole afternoon free. With our time together, Kat and I had decided to try something we had talked about the last time I had been at her house -- me strapping her to her parent's big, four-poster bed and fucking her brains out.

"I brought some straps, a whip, and a collar," I told her as she led me to the stairway.

"Oh, I got a collar at the lingerie store in the mall," she told me, looking back over her shoulder and winking. "I think you'll like it."

"Okay," I said, but she had already turned her head. So, I glanced down at her firm, rounded ass as we ascended to the second floor.

"We're not going to your parents' room?" I asked as she pulled me away from the double doors at the top of the steps and led me down the hall.

"No... I think my room is better."

"But I need those posts for the straps," I said, picturing her parents' large four-poster bed, on which we had once fucked.

"Oh, I think you'll like what you find in my room. It's very cool."

And with that, Kat flung open her door. Her room was a sea of pink, from the walls to the furniture to her bedding. But the bed itself was different from the last time I had been there, just a few weeks earlier. It was still a full-sized bed, but before it had just been a mattress and box springs on a frame. Now, a slightly battered looking brass bed held her mattress and base.

"It's an antique," Kat said proudly, bouncing on the balls of her feet in excitement, which caused her tits to rebound in a way that increased my own excitement. "A friend of my mom's was getting rid of it. Not only is it cool, I thought it'd be easy to tie me to it."

"Yeah, I guess so." The bed was not my style, but she had a point about it providing a place to anchor the straps I had brought.

"And now, for the collar." Kat's normally husky voice squeaked, and I realized not all of her excitement stemmed from showing me her new bed. Her hand dropped to something I had not noticed on the bed, likely because it was as pink as the comforter.

"So, you like it?" she asked, holding the leather collar out to me. The word 'Kitty', spelled out in what looked to be rhinestones, glittered on surface she held out to me. And when she shook the collar, it rang. She turned it to show me the little silver bell that hung off the collar's single ring.

"It's very cute," I said, but I really found it a too cutesy -- and a bit juvenile.

"I thought about wearing it to meet you at the door, but I wanted to show you it and my bed together."

"That makes sense." I did my best to sound upbeat, but my words sounded flat even to my own ears. However, Kat did not seem to notice. She was amped up enough for the both of us.

"Do you want to put it on me?"

"Sure."

She handed me the collar and then dropped to her knees, those intense blue eyes of hers staring up at me. Anticipation shone in them. So, doing my best to ignore how uncomfortable my trapped erection had grown, I leaned forward and buckled the collar around her neck. I then turned it so the metal ring and the slivery bell were in the front.

Kat, her grin wider than ever, shimmied, causing her breasts to sway from side to side and the bell to ring. I stifled a groan, one born of a combination of lust and frustration.

"So... I think we had talked about starting with a spanking," she said when I failed to speak for several seconds.

"Yeah, we did."

"I guess I should do something bratty then." And with those words, Kat unbuttoned my jeans, yanked the zipper down, and pulled both my pants and my briefs to my knees. I did not bother to even try to quiet the groan that came from my lips when she slurped my freed dick into her warm, wet, sucking mouth.

"I don't think this is very bratty," I said after maybe thirty seconds of knee weakening pleasure.

My young lover winked before pulling her lips from my shaft. With her mouth firmly clamped shut, she sat back on her heels.

"Hmm... I didn't tell you that you could stop sucking my dick," I told the blonde, figuring that must be her way of earning a spanking. Kat shrugged and batted her eyes at me.

"You'd better open that mouth, brat," I growled. The girl shivered but kept her lips as tightly closed as ever.

"I said, open your mouth, brat!" She shook her head.

Uncertain what to do next -- or rather, how far I should take things -- I stepped back and thought. With my wife, I would have escalated to some harsher names or pulled her hair. When we were younger, I would have slapped her face lightly as well. I didn't know if I should do any of that with Kat. It might be too much. But going straight to a spanking seemed like too much as well.

Kat's voice, even throatier than normal, interrupted my thoughts. "You can call me names other than 'brat'," she said, and I knew she had probably figured out what was bothering me.

"I thought you said you didn't think you'd really be into this, that you just wanted to try it out."

"I did... but, well... I'm soaked. It's running down my thighs. Trust me. I'm into it."

"Then you should open that whore mouth of yours and suck my cock, bitch," I snarled, which earned me a grin before Kat's face fell into feigned wide-eyed shock.

"Uh uh." The negation came through her again closed lips as she shook her head several times.

Putting a deliberate edge to my voice, I said, "Either get to sucking, or I'll get to spanking."

Kat blinked at me, then giggled in a very un-Kat-like way. I sighed, agreeing silently that my words had come out much sillier sounding than I had intended.

"No, please don't spank me, Mr. P.," she said through her continuing giggles.

"Then suck, now!"

The eighteen-year-old closed her now watery eyes as she did her best to quell the giggling fit. Letting out an even longer sigh, I grabbed her arms and pulled her to her feet. Kat blinked at me, doing her best not to grin as I stared her down.

"Oh, fuck it," I grumbled, pulling up my pants before sitting down heavily on her bed and drawing the unresisting girl over my lap so that he pale, round ass stuck up into the air. "I'll just spank you for laughing at me."

"You aren't really going to Spank me, are you Mr. P.?" Kat snickered, her wiggling butt belying her plea.

"You were much better roleplaying the innocent girl having to use sex to pay for car repairs," I said, rubbing her bare bottom.

"Sorry, Brian," she said. "That was fun. This is... I don't know. Silly?"

"So, you don't want a spanking," I asked, dropping my hand from her ass.

"I didn't say that." Kat wiggled her bottom again, and I swear I felt the leg of my jeans dampen where her pussy lay against my thigh. "I just... I don't know... feel silly trying to 'earn' it."

"Laughing at me is earning it."

"Sure," the eighteen-year-old said before lapsing into more girlish giggling.

Without warning, I swatted her right ass cheek -- the one furthest from me -- with enough force to make her left cheek jiggle and her body jerk as she let out a yelp.

"Ow, Brian," she said, trying to look up at me. But I pushed against her back with my left elbow, holding her down as I repeated the swat, but this time on her left ass cheek. A louder yelp and a shudder followed this one.

"Not so hard," the girl whined, and a part of me worried that she might not be playing anymore. But then I recalled what had brought about our plan to try spanking and bondage. I had been pissed that she had caused us to almost get caught by wife. In my garage. At my house. So, I pushed aside my concern about being too rough, landing several sharp slaps on both sides of her butt, each accompanied by a yelp from the helpless blonde. Except the last. A shriek followed that one, as it was the hardest yet.

"Fuck," she whimpered as I rubbed her now pink bottom. "That was just for laughing at you? That was a lot harder than before."

"That was just a play spanking, bitch! And no, this is not just for you laughing," I told her, giving her ass yet another smack. "This is for almost getting us caught in my garage. Did you think I had forgotten that?"

"Um... yeah... I guess."

"Nope." I rained several more smacks on her bottom, less hard than the few before but harder than the playful ones when I had fucked her in my office at work. Kat whimpered with each blow, but a couple of moans also escaped her lips. And the damp place on the part of my thigh underneath her crotch had grown quite a bit too.

"Are you wet, slut?" I asked my young lover.

Kat shook her head and whispered, "No," but I knew better. Parting her legs, I jammed two fingers deep inside of her. And while her pussy felt tight around them, like it always did, I had no trouble penetrating her dripping tunnel. She was both very wet and very ready.

"I think you are," I laughed, freeing my fingers and bringing them to her mouth. Kat whimpered then sucked the offered -- and dripping -- digits quite enthusiastically. Before that, I had been leaning toward throwing her onto the bed, strapping her down spread eagle, and having my way with her. But a new planned formed as her lips slid up and down my fingers and her tongue cleaned them.

"On your knees, bitch!" I followed up that command by shoving her off my lap so she fell hard on the floor. Kat let out a startled noise, but despite her surprise and probably pain from hitting the floor, she quickly complied, scrambling onto her knees as she stared up at me, shining blue eyes expectant.

"Open your mouth. Wider. Wider!"

The blonde blinked as she strained to keep her mouth held open as wide as possible. I stood, pulled off my shoes, socks, pants, and underwear in succession, until I stood in front of the girl wearing only a t-shirt. Kat leaned forward, likely intending to take my dick into her mouth, but I stopped her.

"Keep your mouth wide open,' I said, stepping around her to retrieve the bag with the straps and cuffs. I found the wrist cuffs, as well as a clip that hooked between the rings on the cuffs. After showing it all to Kat, who stared but said nothing since she was still holding her mouth open as widely as she could, I wrapped the nylon cuffs around each of her wrists, fastening them tightly using the attached velcro strips. I then put her hands behind her back and linked the cuffs together.

"There. That's better," I told her, stroking her dark blonde hair.

Kat made a noise I decided to take as ascent as I guided my cockhead between her straining lips. I met her stare for several seconds before grabbing a fistful of hair with each hand and thrusting half my dick into her mouth. Kat had not really enjoyed our first attempt at face fucking a few weeks prior, but I knew she let her boyfriend Clarke do it a little because he liked it. And given the circumstances, I thought it was appropriate.

Based on the way she sucked and wiggled her tongue as I thrust into her mouth over and over, Kat evidently agreed. So, I pushed harder and deeper until she gagged with each intrusion. But after a few seconds, I started feeling guilty and eased up. And as soon as I did, Kat did her best to suck and lick my shaft again. The sensation coupled with her willingness to please despite my assault on her mouth brought me to an unexpectedly quick climax.

The first shot of semen went down the eighteen-year-old's throat. The second shot into her mouth. The last several splattered against her face as I pulled free of those still sucking lips. One even landed across her right eyelid, which Kat closed just in time.

"Fuck," she gasped, her voice a rasp. "That was... fuck."

"Too much?" I asked as Kat looked up at me with one eye.

"No... it was intense, but not too much. And very fucking hot. I'm dripping. Could you either untie me or clean my face?"

"Shit... sorry. I'll get a washcloth."

"Use your fingers. Feed it to me."

"Really?"

"Yeah... really."

I smiled at Kat then wiped up the cum that had landed on her eyelid, careful not to push any underneath. Kat slurped on my offered digit, licking it clean before I used the saliva left on it to further clean her eyelid. After she again cleaned my finger, she cautiously opened her right eye.

"You can feed me the rest or let it dry, whatever you want, Brian... or should I say 'Master'?"

Her impish grin reminded me of what a cute girl Cat was, but it also made her look sexy as hell. I scooped some of my goo off her cheek and fed it to her before I answered.

"You don't have to. I know were doing some bondage play, but it's not really my thing. Cami and I have done it occasionally, but I prefer her to fight a little rather than submit."

"Oooh... pervy," Kat purred, those blue eyes of her sparkling the way she did when something really excited her. "I think I can get on board with that."

I nodded, my mind racing as my dick started to stiffen despite the fact I had just came. When my wife and I had played such games, most of the resistance came as I was tying her up. Sure, she would plead and move her body away from me after I had her restrained, but that was just window dressing. I opened my mouth to suggest something similar to Kat, but I hesitated. Perhaps it would be best for her to figure out what she wanted to do.

"Good, bitch," I said instead, pulling her to her feet before throwing her onto her bed. Her hands still bound behind her back, Kat struggled to sit up. But I was on her before she had a chance, pinning her to the bed with my weight.

"I'm going to fuck that tight little pussy until you scream," I snarled. My wife probably would have affected fear or at least reluctance in the same situation, but Kat snickered and wiggled her hips against mine.

"You're supposed to be resisting," I said, making sure my tone stayed neutral.

"I don't want to resist you," the girl said, her husky voice full of lust. "I want you to fuck me."

"But you just said you could get one board with..."

"I could, and I thought I would, but... I don't want to. Just strap me down and fuck me. Please? Pretty please?"

I let out a long sigh, then slid off of Kat and the bed. After a long look at my naked lover, who spread her legs farther apart and humped her hips upward as I watched, I pulled ankle cuffs and four straps from my bag. She did not resist when I fettered her legs to the footboard frame of her bed, nor when I strapped her hands to the headboard so that she lay face up and spread eagle.

"God, this is so fucking hot," she said, those intense blue eyes of her boring into me. "I'm at your mercy, soaking my comforter. What would my parents think if they found me like this, helpless and wet as fuck."

"That their daughter is a horny little slut?" The edge to my voice surprised me, but Kat did not seem to mind. At my words, she closed her eyes, let loose full-throated moan, and wiggled her hips.

I yanked my shirt over my head so that I was as naked as the bound blonde, then climbed on the bed and astride her soft yet toned hips. Kat, eyes half-closed, lips parted, body trembling, whimpered and pushed her groin up off the bed. Grasping her lifted hips firmly with both hands, I positioned my dickhead at the entrance to her pussy and then slammed it fully inside her. A grunt followed by a long moan was my reward, along with the awe-inspiring sensation of going from cool air around my erection to the wet, clinging, already spasming warmth of her tunnel. And although I wanted to hold myself still inside her and revel in her tightness, I started pounding away instead.

"Oh fuck!" Kat screamed. "I'm gonna come!"

And in that instant, I knew how to torture the eighteen-year-old. I sat back, my shaft sliding free from her. Kat's eyes went wide as she pouted and whined.

"No... no... no, " she gasped, shaking her head. "Don't stop. Please."

Without thinking through what I was doing, I lightly slapped her face and shook my head. The blonde's eyes widened even further, but she said nothing more. She just stared up at me, surprise and lust written all over her cute face.

"I'll do what I want, bitch. Understand?"

Kat nodded while chewing on her bottom lip. I grinned, patted the same cheek I had slapped, and then kissed my way down her neck, chest, abdomen, and mound. By the time my tongue found her pussy -- first her glistening, puffy labia and then her protruding clit -- the girl was again moaning and thrusting her hips upward.

After a bit of gentle licking, I attacked her clit, flicking it with my tongue, first up and down and then side to side. At the same time, I slid two fingers inside her dripping entrance. Her pussy walls immediately clamped around them, and I knew she was already close to climaxing. But I also knew she would probably not say anything after I had pulled out last time. I would have to time this just right.

So, I kept up my assault on her most sensitive spot while she gasped and moaned and whimpered. From prior experience, I knew that a sharp intake of breath often marked Kat going over the edge. I did not want to go long enough for that to happen, but I wanted her close. Very close. Seconds later, a grunt and tensing of her thighs let me know I needed to stop if I intended to keep her from coming.

"What? No!" the girl sobbed when I lifted my head and pulled my fingers out of her pussy.

"What's wrong, slut?" I asked as I moved up between her quivering thighs and rubbed my throbbing cock between her slippery labia.

"I need to come, Brian," Kat whimpered, and part of me wanted to take pity on her. But that wasn't the game we were playing. At least, not the one I was playing.

"You'll come when I decide you can come," I said, slipping the head of my dick maybe an inch into her before pulling out again.

"Please... please... please..." Her begging tone and pleading eyes almost worked. And they gave me the idea that I wanted to make her think they had worked. So, I shoved my shaft deep inside her and held it there as her tightness seemed to ripple around it.

Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers
12