Teaching Kat 06: Spanking & Bondage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes... God, yes..." she murmured, back arched, hips lifted.

Reaching up, I grabbed her breasts and squeezed as I thrust in and out of her. A couple of whimpers preceded the longest, loudest moan I had ever heard from her. I twisted the soft flesh between my fingers, and the girl yelped before letting loose another moan.

"You like me abusing your tits, whore?"

"Fuck yes," the young blonde whined, her eyelids clamped tight as her body shuddered beneath me.

I hammered in and out of her snug tunnel a few more time before pulling free. Kat's eyes flew open, meeting mine as I grinned down at her. The girl struggled against the straps, pushing her body up toward me, her wantonness and need driving her to desperation.

"I need to come," she said, her voice a croak, her gaze pleading.

"Not yet."

I expected more pleading but not the tears that filled her eyes or the sobs that came from her throat as she sank limply onto the bed. And I almost relented, almost buried my dick inside her, wanting to make her come on it, wanting to fill her with my spunk. But I held back and instead scooted down the bed until I could bury my face between her legs.

The noise that came from Kat's mouth was somewhere between a whimper and a moan, but it turned to a gasp when I nibbled on her clit. Seconds later, her body shook hard enough that the bed did the same, and she drew in a long breath. And since I was quite sure that her explosion had just become inevitable, I changed tactic. I shoved the blade of my tongue against her engorged nub and wiggled it back and forth. Kat's legs did their best to break free of the restraints and clamp around my head, but of course they did not succeed. Nor could she yank her hands free.

After maybe a minute of quivering tenseness, her body relaxed and the lungful of air she had been holding hissed from her lips. Kat gasped for air, but before she could really regain her breath, her body tensed again. I kept punishing her clit with my tongue. After another half a minute, she again exhaled and gasped for air. I did not let up. This time, it was mere seconds before another climax took her. And that third orgasm was not the end. I pushed her to two more before giving her a chance to catch her breath and rest.

"No more... I can't..." she managed to get out between labored breaths. But I was not done. I kissed and then sucked on her clit, prompting the girl to whine pitifully and beg me to stop. I ignored her, vibrating my tongue across her now oversensitive button while pushing two fingers into her almost impossibly tight opening and curling them up to push against the backside of her clit.

Kat's pleas turned into an undulating whimper that was not quite words but had some of their rhythm. I increased the tempo of my lingual attack on her clit and the pressure behind it. The girl's whimper turned into an alternating mewling and moaning as her constantly trembling limbs thrashed against her fetters. That lasted maybe twenty seconds before her body jerked and she inhaled sharply, cutting off any further sounds. At the same time, her pussy clamped around my fingers and held them in place inside her. Even if I had wanted to, I could not have drawn them out.

After longer than I would have expected, her vagina loosened some around my fingers. But before I could pull them free, it tightened again and her body jerked. After that happened a couple of more times, I grew concerned. Kat had not breathed at all since this orgasm -- or maybe series of orgasms -- had begun, and it seemed like it had lasted for minutes, although it was likely a little over one at the most.

Lifting my head, I called her name several times, but the girl did not respond. Her eyes were half-open, enough for me to see that they had rolled back. Her face, neck, and chest, glistening with a sheen of sweat, seemed to glow with a red flush. I struggled to pull my fingers from inside her constricted pussy as I continued trying to get a response from her. I even slapped both cheeks with my free hand, but Kat didn't even whimper when I did so.

And then, the pressure around my fingers disappeared and I yanked them free. The blonde shivered and went limp, sinking into the bed. Air exploded from her lungs, followed by a quick series of gasping breaths. That lasted maybe half a minute to a minute, all while I gently shook the girl and called her name. Slowly, her breathing regularized and her eyelids fluttered open.

"What happened?" she asked in a hoarse voice after she finally focused her gaze on my face.

"You came."

"Yeah... I mean... did I pass out?"

"I think so. Was that one orgasm or several?"

"Yes."

"To which one?"

"Both. I don't know. It was like... waves... I guess."

"But it was good."

"Oh yeah," the girl sighed, before favoring me with a small smile. "But my wrists and ankles hurt... hell, my arms and legs hurt."

"Should I untie you?"

"Yes... wait... no. Not yet. You need to fuck me."

"I figured you wouldn't be able to..."

"Try," she pleaded, her shining blue eyes locked onto my face and filled with an intensity I had never seen in them before. "Please... try..."

Nodding, I kissed my way up her abdomen and then over her glistening breasts. Kat moaned and wiggled beneath me, and I suspected that had her limbs been free, she would have wrapped both her arms and her legs around me to draw my hard, throbbing dick inside of her.

"I'll take this slow," I told her as I positioned the head of my shaft between her wet labia.

"Don't. Shove it in. Fuck me hard."

"You might be too tight... you came a lot..."

"Don't worry, I'm ready for you," she assured me, her voice low, almost hoarse.

Nodding, I slid into her opening, expecting resistance. And there was, but just a little, and I pushed through it with ease. Kat's face scrunched up in what looked like pain, but a whimpering moan came from her parted lips, followed by a deeper one as her features relaxed.

"See... ready... fuck me..." she panted, her eyes pleading. "Hard."

Bracing myself, I did as she wished, slamming into her, over and over, shaking her slender body and the antique bed below us. Kat stared up at me, barely blinking, her sharp intake of breath with nearly every impact of her bodies, as well as the mesmerizing bouncing of her firm breasts, the only outward reactions to the pounding I was giving her.

Soon, sweat soaked my hair and chest, and my own breathing betrayed my exertion. I could not recall ever fucking any woman this way, although I was sure I must have with my wife, Cami, at the least. But in that moment with Kat, she was everything, and my world shrunk to the feel of her wet, tight pussy clinging to each thrust. I closed my eyes and moaned, my own climax suddenly at hand.

"Oh fuck," the blonde girl gasped before a sharp intake of breath, her body tensing and her pussy constricting around my still pumping shaft. Letting myself go, I buried myself as deeply as possible in her spasming tunnel, shot after short of semen filling her spasming pussy as an intense orgasm shook my entire body.

"Oh fuck is right," I managed to say several seconds later after I had caught my breath. The still panting girl nodded and jerked her right hand against her cuff. Confusion clouded her gaze for a moment, then her lips pouted.

"I wanted to brush your hair out of your eyes, Brian," Kat said in a soft voice.

"Sorry," I mumbled, releasing her right cuff from the strap. I started to do the same to the left, but the girl grabbed my neck with her now free hand and pulled me down into a long, deep kiss. And when the kiss broke, she smiled up at me, her eyes shining in a way that was not just lust. At least, I did not think it was just lust.

"Fuck, I'm in trouble," I thought, the troubling notion coming unbidden as we kissed again, our tongues warring.

12