Teaching My Daughter Who’s the Boss

Story Info
She comes home late again, and daddy is waiting.
1.5k words
4.15
91.8k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You come home late one evening. I have been waiting up for you. You try and quietly walk in the house, but I hear you. I surprise you at the front door.

"Where have you been young lady?" I'm standing arms crossed in front of you as you try to get upstairs to your bedroom.

"Just out with friends dad. It's not a big deal." You attempt to get around me, but I block your path.

"You were supposed to be home three hours ago. We talked about this. And what the hell are you wearing?" I step back and scan you up and down. You are wearing a very short skirt that I am certain will not cover anything if you ever have to Bend over, and a button up shirt that is tied in the front, and none of the buttons are being used. It is immediately apparent you are not wearing a bra to cover your tits.

"Everyone dresses like this now dad. It's not a big deal. Besides. I'm 18 now, and you can't tell me what I can or cannot wear. Can I please just go to bed now? You can punish me in the morning." You again try to push past me to get upstairs to your room, and I again block your path.

"I don't think so young lady. This is the last straw. We have talked about your staying out late, and now you're dressing like this. You need to be punished. Now!" I grab your arm and pull you into the living room. I am seeing red, and unable to let your attitude go this time. I sit down in the middle of the couch, and pull you across my lap. You are not ready for this, and are unable to catch yourself before you fall across my thighs with a thump. The sudden movement causes your exceptionally short skirt to fly up revealing that you are not wearing panties either. My blood is boiling at this revelation. I raise my hand high above my head bringing it down swiftly and powerfully against your completely naked ass.

"Ow! Dad what the hell?! You can't do this! I'm an adult!" You scream at me, as you try to get up, but I hold you in place and deliver a second blow to your other cheek. "God dammit dad! Stop it! You're hurting me!"

"Good!" I yell. "Maybe you will learn this time! Just because you are 18 now doesn't mean you get to make your own rules. You live under my roof, you follow my rules! You want to dress like this, letting every fuckboy gawk at you?! I raised you better than this!" I bring my hand down hard against your quickly reddening cheeks another half a dozen times. I can hear you whimpering, and fighting back tears. I notice though that my spanking is slowing and my hand is lingering longer and longer on your red ass.

"Daddy please. I promise I won't do it again. I'll listen I promise." You speak so softly, but hearing you call me daddy has an effect on me that I was not expecting. I feel a twitch inside me. My hand now just sitting on your ass, hot from the abuse I've just shown it, starts to rub back and forth across your swollen cheeks. Back and forth, slowly pushing down harder and harder until my fingers are grazing your pussy lips with each pass. I swear I feel you push back against my hand a couple times, and I notice that you're shaved, and wet. You moan as I let my fingertips press into your slit. No words are spoken. You turn your head back and catch my eye, and simple raise your ass off my lap, and turn your head forwards again. I push in gently allowing my middle finger to slip past your wet entrance and into your tight hole. You moan.

"Oh god daddy." Just what I needed to hear. I start to slide my finger in and out of your wet pussy. You keep pushing back, and I am at a loss for what is happening. As I add a second finger the only thought in my mind is that I am fingering my daughter, and I don't want to stop until I make her cum. I pick up my pace as your breathing gets louder.

"Yes daddy! Keep going! Oh god you feel so good inside me daddy. Finger fuck my wet pussy daddy. Please make me cum." Your words are music to my ears, and I start going harder and deeper wanting to make you cum on my lap. I don't have to wait long. You cry out that your cumming as your lips clamp down on my fingers. I pull my fingers from you, pick you up and carry you to my bedroom. I throw you unto my bed, and tear off your top. Your breasts are perfect, and I get on top of you so I can suck on them. I again slide my fingers into your pussy, and have you cumming again in no time. I slide off the bed and quickly strip. I grab your legs and pull you to the end of the bed.

"Yes daddy. Fuck me. Fuck me now daddy. Fuck your daughter's wet tight pussy daddy. Fuck me!" Your words make me hard as a rock, and I push my rock hard cock into your waiting hole until my balls are resting on your ass. "Oh god daddy yes! You are so big. Fuck me hard daddy! I'm yours!" I do exactly as you ask and fuck you as hard as I can with no slowing down, or stopping. I keep pounding into you until feel my balls start to tighten.

"Oh god babygirl, daddy's going to cum." I wait to hear where you want me to cum. Your response is everything, and pushes me over the edge quickly.

"Cum in me daddy. Cum in my pussy. I want to feel your cum inside me. I want you to fill me up daddy." I can't hold on and instantly push in as far as I can go, and unleash my load into your wanting pussy. "Oh fuck daddy yes! I feel it daddy! I feel your cum inside me! Don't stop! Don't stop daddy! Fill your little girls pussy with your cum!" I can feel you start to pulse around my cock, and I realize your having an orgasm as I pump my load into your wet pussy.

I pull my still rock hard cock out of your wet hole, and flip you over on the bed. I pin you over the edge of my bed, grab my cock, and start rubbing my cum covered head against your asshole.

"Daddy no! I've never done that before. You're too big. It's going to hurt!" I'm not listening. I want more of you. I want all of you, and I want it now. I line the head of my cum covered cock up to your virgin rosebud, and start to push. You try to get away, but can't move under my powerful body. I keep pushing until I feel your tight hole give way to my advancing cock. "FUCK DADDY! No! Daddy please!" I keep pushing forwards until I feel my balls rest against your dripping pussy.

"Oh my god daddy you're in my ass! It's so fucking tight daddy! Please go slow!" I come back to reality. I start pulling out until just the tip is left in before applying pressure again until I'm again buried to the hilt in your tight ass. Your whimpers quickly turn to moans of pleasure giving me renewed vigour to pick up speed. I start sliding in and out faster and faster until I am full out pounding your ass harder than I have ever fucked anyone before. I can hear your screams of ecstasy cheering me on.

"Harder daddy! Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass harder daddy! Oh god I'm cumming daddy! I'm cumming daddy! Don't stop! Never stop fucking me daddy! I'm yours forever! Fuck me daddy! I love you so much daddy! Oh my god I'm cumming again daddy!" You're writhing underneath me, pushing back against my thrusts. I feel my orgasm growing. I grab your hips and fuck you as hard as I can before slamming into you one final time as deep as I can and unleashing the biggest load I have ever had deep into your asshole.

As I let my cum covered cock slip from your ass, I grab you and flip you back over onto your back. You smile in complete bliss at me. I smile back before dropping to my knees in front of you. I throw your legs over my shoulders and push my face into your cum dripping bald pussy and start lapping up all the juices I can. You grab my head and pull me in deeper and deeper as I bring you to another convulsing orgasm.

I crawl onto the bed beside you kissing you everywhere I can before snuggling up behind you on the bed.

"This is where you sleep now. You are mine. You are daddy's babygirl, and I will fuck you whenever and wherever I want. Do you understand?"

"Yes daddy." You push back against me one final time before we both fall asleep in each other's arms.