All Comments on 'Teaching My Daughter Who’s the Boss'

by Panhead_Panda

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
sp9983sp9983almost 3 years ago

Short, sweet, and to the point. Although he should have eaten her before he fucked her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Second person stories suck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More chapters? Hopefully

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Garbage. Worst story I've read here in a very long time. Written 2nd person, bullying, childish dialogue, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I "punished" my stepdaughter like this one night while her mom (my wife) was out of town on a business trip. And every night after that when her mom was out of town. A few days after her mom got home from her trip, she asked how good Kris and I were getting along so good. I told her that we had a bottle of wine and a long talk. We fucked every chance we got after that. Prior to the "punishment" Kris continuously commented how she didn't like me, didn't have to listen to me, or do anything I said. I should've punished her the first time she mouthed off to me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i liked it, quick short and to the point

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love that he cleans her pussy...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Keeps switching tense, sometimes in the same paragraph or even the same sentence. Even a minimally competent editor could have improved this considerably.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, daddy should have used a belt on her ass until it was bruised and purple, then made her cum on his fingers. Immediately after her cumming he fucks her ass. He continues using her all through the night and weekend. He calls some of his fishing and poker buddies to use her. He keeps her outside in the doghouse naked and chained. Early on Monday morning he finally releases her and allows her to take a shower, letting her go to school (he wants her to get a good education afterall).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPanhead_Panda@Panhead_Panda
Hello, I am a new writer, long time reader. Decided it was about time to put pen to paper as it were, and make some contributions here. My kinks, and desires range across the spectrum, and I suspect so will my writings. I hope you can find something that tickles your fanc...