All Comments on 'Teaching My Son Ch. 01'

by schnitzs

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
awsum, really great stuf, splendid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REALLY GREAT WAY OF PUTTING THINGS THAT WERE DONE. REALLY SEXY STORY AND A NICE TO BE CONTINUED WNDING. YES THE AUTHER HAS ALOT TO SHARE WITH US . VERY GOOD. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great

what happen to part 2 where he bang her.

please finsh

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Writing ain"t your thang!

The proper use of the English language must have escaped you. When, and in this Century you find the words you need ,I'll read, and High Score you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
hot stuff

I loved it however maybe have someone proof read the test before you post. You had alot of typo's but not enought to wreck the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
We want more

It was a very good story, I'm hoping that you continye this string. Does she ever get the use of her arms, what happens if an when the maid walks in on one of there lessons?

Keep up the good work

MontannaMontannaalmost 14 years ago
spelling & grammer

got in the way of the story, I couldnt read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

Maybe a Sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

likedit

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

Waiting for chapter 2. I am sure the games with the maid will be entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Worst

This story not satisfied me...

Worst story dont write anymore

montywingermontywingeralmost 12 years ago
Delight

A terrific opening story, and really natural too. Can't wait to read about their first full fuck and the games; hopefully with both of you and the maid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please continue!

That got me so fucking hot, please write more!

topacetopaceabout 11 years ago
Please continue this!

An excellent story, I really hope you continue this story. Mom needs to teach her son how to fuck her and how to be her perfect lover. Maybe even how to become a father...?

IwilldoitFeb31IwilldoitFeb31almost 10 years ago

3 nice starts to 3 good story thanks , please send more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This was terribly written. Do you know that in literature all numbers are to be spelled? Do you know that a sentence can not start with "? Do you know that to have quotations you have to be quoting someone; The girl screamed, "get off of me!" and in response you ran away like a little girl while crying, "mommy."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this story is great Ilove the story line

love the story line of a mother and son being so open about everything .

I like that he son now has to become a man and take care of his mother

but she is still his mother teaching him about sex and life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good subject badly written

It is easy to tell that English is not your first language. Your spelling is ok but the sentence structure and word choice is just so consistently wrong. For instance, in Western countries when we talk about having a bath, we mean in a bathtub, not a sponge bath in bed unless the person cannot get out of bed. I liked the idea for the story but it was just too hard to read. Stick to Hindi or Gujarati or whatever your language is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
son needs to see peehole in action

I was disappointed that mom did not directly educate her son about the female piss flow.

I hope that you will incorporate the son's close up view of his mom pissing in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
mothers are the ones to teach their boys about female anatomy

The best way to do that is to show them the hairy hole they came out of. Believe me, the boys will be attentive students. Mom spreads her thighs and lets her kid feast his eyes on what he's only dreamed and whacked off about--his own mother's cunt. She smiles and invites him to probe it with his fingers, he sticks one or two fingers inside and explores around. Now he's so hard his young cock is practically busting out of his pants, and they both figure that his cock is the perfect thing for him to explore and get to know his mother's cunt really well. Her baby boy's also got a pair of heavy hanging balls, filled to the brim with his creamy semen, and it's a scientific fact, proven by numerous studies, that a son's semen is ideal for coating and soothing his mother's needy twat. Researchers have established that such sperm injections should be applied at least once a day. Luckily, they report that with fit young males their balls never quit, so that the boys' moms get an endless supply of the stuff to fill their maternal twats to the brim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need an editor

Know when you mean no; fell vs feel, eyc. Basic mistakes that take away from good narrative.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous