All Comments on 'Teaching My Son'

by pixie72

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nicely done but.....

Turnabout is fair play. May I politely suggest Chapter two, with Mom on her knees servicing his cock to eruption. After that, well I have faith in you and your creativity, if Mom needs more he does have friends, doesn't he?

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"Let me lick your pussy, Mom. Tell me how to do it as I do. What feels good. What to do next. What will make you cum. Teach me, Mom."

That's 18 year old James, a big strong good-looking boy, asking, practically begging his mother for permission to lick and smooch and slurp her mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole he came out of. It's something lots and lots of boys'd love to do, and James has the courage to voice his desire. Mom can't resist her darling "baby boy," and when she stands in front of him she sees that her baby boy's got a big hard cock that's practically busting out of his pants. James sure as fuck wants to pay a son's tribute to the cunt that gave him birth. Mom gives in, and her boy goes to town. "He pulled me in and nuzzled his head into my wet thong. Holding himself there. Inhaling. Smelling my sex. Feeling how wet I already was for him." Her boy's head is where it last was 18 years before, and now James is inhaling the best thing a boy can ever smell--the rich aroma of his own mother's slobbering twat. Mom does her part: "I grabbed him by the head with both hands as I started to fuck his face hard and fast. Grinding on him. Sliding my wet cunt up and down over his face. His mouth. His nose," and her son's in seventh heaven. Mom cums like crazy, and James is bursting with boyish pride at what he's done for his beloved mother. Mom grabs her baby boy's "rock hard cock" and gives him the best hand job of his life, as her son blows his hot young balls and shoots his creamy semen all over the place. She wonders what she should teach him next. I hope and trust that the brilliant Ms. P will tell us real soon.

oldpupoldpupabout 10 years ago
Please continue the story......

You tell a great story and you do it with decent grammar. Please tell us about mom sucking son and then going to bed together. Maybe you could add a girl friend and or an aunt.......

lowsparklowsparkabout 10 years ago
Good story.

I'll be waiting for part 2.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 10 years ago
Not the worst story I've read, but it's down there.

The dialog was unrealistic, and the plot was non-existent. I don't know if you even spent any time bothering to try and concoct a plot. If you're going to write a "wham-bam-cock-slam" story, embrace it. Don't try to pretend it's anything other than a mindless stroke story. It's barely erotica. Don't try to pretend it's literature.

And as for the anonymous critic whose comment begins with a quote from the story, beginning, "Let me lick your pussy, mom...", what is it with you and your "Cliff Notes" comments? I keep stumbling across comments similar to this one, which amount to some anonymous dork reviewing the highlights of a story. I have to assume they all belong to you. Give it a rest, Shakespeare. Nobody wants to read a recap of a story they just fucking read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
unrealistic

first you need to establish that they live on a farm and are secluded from everyone. There would be no other reason for a son to be attracted to his old mother if he saw beautiful young women. An attractive mother who wasn't fat would be hit on by men so she wouldn't be attracted to her loser son. If you're going to write again, try to be more realistic. Specify that the son is a fat and ugly jackass who women ignore and the mother let's him do what she does out of pity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The usual love/hate barrage has started.

I see the normal assortment of posts: telling the author "how great the story was and maybe next time they can include the local postman and some of the son's chums in their action" and other requests for tossing every variation possible into a mother-son story; then there are the negative reviews that it was just an unrealistic quickie stroke tale (I must say I mostly agree); then a post by the roving reviewer who likes to copy and paste long segments of the story for some odd reason like a book jacket blurb.

To find a positive note to leave for this first submission by this member, I can only say I approve of the unusual choice of focus on giving the female oral pleasure instead of the usual tendency to have the son banging his mom in her anal cavity by the second page. I couldn't vote for 2 1/2 stars so I was generous and clicked 3 for giving the mom head.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 10 years ago
I liked the story

I hope in the next chapter they fuck.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

My mom widowed for five years never showed interest in sex. one day we were in bed as usual, I was noticed my mom's night dress was so thin and transparency. I saw her pussy through the nightie. It was beautiful and I cannot control myself, I lifted her nightie and kissed, and licked her pussy. mom was very happy, she told me that she enjoined the licking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Mr unrealistic anonymouse tou are sooo wrong....

The "unrealistic" comment from anonymouse was so wrong.........

If you are on the Lit, then you should know enough to never try to judge some one else's fetish, kink or sexuality.

By doing so, you are only showing your closed mind and ignorance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot stuff

I don't see the problem of mothers being their sons teachers.

And fathers being their daughters teachers. Maybe then boys wouldn't get these girls pregnant and girls wouldn't go out and get pregnant their first time fucking, also same sex partners should not be discouraged but encouraged

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

My grandmother was my teacher

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
cream pie

I like the story but I would like to read some where mom or grandma would teach the lad to eat some after sex cream pie

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
alright alright alriiight

You gon learn today, boy!

swfb70swfb70over 7 years ago
nice

my oldest sisters college roommate was my teacher

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
James was coming before I really got going!

James was so excited, I'd be surprised if he lasted a minute before he was coming. I knew he'd be ready again in no time, so I suggested we go to my bedroom and get into something more comfortable, like skin. We'd only made out for a couple of minutes when I realized James was hard, and ready to go. "Well, lesson number two went pretty fast, now it's time for lesson three," I said as I moved on top of my son. His eyes ran up and down my body as I moved my wet pussy above his raging erection, and slowly sunk down upon it. Once completely inside, I began moving slowly, yet forcefully, humping James's cock. "Oh god mom, you are so hot, so sexy, I never dreamed your pussy would feel this good," James exclaimed! I began riding my son like a pony, my tits bouncing, calling his name, my pussy constricting around his cock. Without warning, I began yelling for anyone to hear, "Oh James, oh honey, oh yes, oh yes, I love your cock, I love you, oh god, oh god!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Perfect

This is great

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
THAT WAS A COCK TEASERS DREAM.

Now can you finish the story PLEASE!!!!, or are you just a tease.Thats no way to treat a friend. Make the readers your friends,it was a nice read.........THANKS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous