Teaching my Sons BDSM Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to gently lick all around her pussy until she recovered from her orgasm. Mike had cum inside me by this point. It's sad to say that I didn't get off on it. His dick was too small, and I didn't really feel much. He also lacked the technique to get me off. There was also the small issue of me concentrating on getting Becky off, so I wasn't really paying much attention to what else was going on. I was still highly aroused, so I figured that I would be getting a few orgasms by the time the night was over anyway.

Once Becky recovered sufficiently, she lifter off me, then turned around. Instead of lowering herself back down, she leaned forward and pulled herself off of me. Seconds later, there was a wet dick hovering over my mouth.

"OK, Slut. Clean him off and get him hard again." Becky ordered.

He was definitely not a 'Shower' (for those unfamiliar with that term, a 'Shower' is a guy whose cock remains large even when flaccid. A 'Grower' is someone who has a small dick when flaccid but becomes large when erect.) Sadly, Mike was only a couple inches long when flaccid, and still wasn't that impressive when erect. Still, as the slave, it was my duty to take anyone that my Masters commanded me to, and to make them feel like they were the best thing that a woman could get. As I took his dick in my mouth and began sucking our combined fluids off of him, I felt Becky's fingers beginning to work their way into my ass. By the slickness of her fingers, it was clear that she was lubing my ass up and preparing me for Mike to fuck me in the ass. As my lips and tongue were cleaning Mike's dick, I could feet it growing and getting hard inside my mouth. God bless youth and their quick recovery. It only took a few more minutes before Mike was hard and ready to go again. As he pulled out of my mouth and moved away, Becky leaned back again and positioned herself so her ass was just above my mouth.

"OK, Slut. As you may have surmised, it's anal time. As Mike fucks your ass, you are going to be using your tongue on MY ass. And, since you can't do anything about it, I'm going to be playing with your tits while you are licking my ass."

As soon as the target got in range, I drove my tongue onto Becky's rosebud. I felt the tug on my nipples when Becky pulled the chain connecting my nipple clamps together. She tugged on the chain a couple times, and each time it pulled tight, an electrical jolt shot straight to my cunt. I began swirling my tongue around her star, getting as much saliva as I could on it. Mike had positioned himself, so his dick was prodding my anus. As he began pushing into me, I began pressing the tip of my tongue onto Becky's anus. She was now holding the chain taught, which caused my tits to be pulled up. As Mike got the first inch of his dick inside my ass, felt as sharp sting accompanied by the sound of leather striking flesh. Apparently, Becky had picked up a riding crop and struck the underside of my left tit with the keeper. (The keeper is the leather flap on the end of the crop). I managed to get my tongue into her ass as Mike began plowing my dirt road wit abandon. Thankfully, he had a small dick and had taken the time to lube it up sufficiently. At least I was able to feel it in my ass.

I was thrusting my tongue into Becky's ass in rhythm with Mike thrusting his dick into my ass. Occasionally, I would leave it as far in as I could, then wiggle and twist it around. She continued to tug on my titty chain as she smacked my tits with the crop. The combination of the crop smacking my tits, being ass-fucked by the teenage friend of my sons and the degrading feeling of having my tongue up the ass of his sister had me in the stratosphere of bliss. I had given myself completely over to subspace. That's the mental realm where I had no control over anything. I became a complete submissive to whatever whims my Masters wanted. I simply became an object for them to use as they wanted. It was complete freedom through slavery. I didn't need to make choices or decisions. I simply followed orders mindlessly. Pain, pleasure, and humiliation built on each other to take me higher and higher into orbit.

It happened so suddenly that it took me completely by surprise. There was the sudden feeling of a jet of cum filling my bowels. At the same instant, a sharp strike from the crop onto my clamped right nipple. Those two feelings pushed me right to the edge of oblivion. I teetered there for a second, then I was hurled over the edge by the blinding flash of agony as Becky brought the tip of the crop down directly on my clitoris.

I vaguely recalled the feeling of wetness on my throat as the vibrations from my cry of ecstasy sent Becky over the edge of orgasm. Lightning and fireworks exploded in my brain as the orgasm washed through me like a tidal wave. Wave after wave of pleasure swept through me as I orgasmed. On and on it went for an eternity. Eventually, the waves began to dissipate. I'm pretty sure that I never actually blacked out, but I did lose my senses of my surroundings for a minute or two.

I came back to earth a couple minutes later as Becky climbed off of me.

"Holy shit. I'm soaked." I heard Mike exclaim.

Looking over at him, his entire stomach and groin was soaking wet.

"Yeah. She squirted pretty hard when her orgasm hit." Becky laughed.

Even though Mike was just 18 years old, having cum for the third time in less than two hours meant that even he needed time to recharge. Young men are great for quick recoveries, but even they have limits. Even Becky needed a few minutes to get her wind back. Thankfully, Jason and Justin went and got drinks, allowing me some time to recover as well.

"OK. My turn with her cunt and ass." Becky commanded. "Mike, you can have her mouth for a while. Besides, you need your dick cleaned off anyway."

Becky had pulled out an 8-inch strap-on out of my toybox and began donning it. As she was tightening the straps, Mike moved around to my head. I leaned my head back as far as I could, and he slipped his flaccid dick into my mouth. His balls were resting on my nose as I used my lips and tongue to clean his dick off.

Perhaps a little clarification is necessary her as far as terms go. I am a slave. I have a cunt and tits. Becky is a woman. She has a pussy and breasts. Only little girls have vaginas. Justin and Jason have cocks, and Mike has a dick. That is purely a size thing. Anything bigger than 6-inches is a cock. 6-inches and smaller is a dick. Under 4-inches and it becomes a dicklet.

Over the next hour, Becky fucked both my cunt and ass. She drove me to several more orgasms. She had a few herself as well. I sucked Mike's dick back to life. I also licked and sucked his balls as well. He shot another load down my throat. I managed to get him up one more time by licking his ass. That time, he lubed up my tits and titty fucked me. When Becky and Mike were finally finished with me, I was released, then I took them into my (actually, now Jason's) bathroom and washed them in the shower. Try as I might, I couldn't get Mike hard again. I did manage to get Becky off one last time as I fingered her pussy while soaping up her breasts.

After drying them off and brushing Becky's hair, I helped them dress and escorted them to the door. With a soul-searching kiss to each, as well as some heavy groping on me, they left and went home. I was completely worn out by that time. It was Justin's night with me, so I followed him to his bed. I was exhausted. I don't even remember my head hitting the pillow.

The rest of the week was spent working and serving my Masters. I swapped bedrooms every night and was used thoroughly by whichever of my sons I was sharing a bed with. They continued to research and experiment on me. They added to my 'wardrobe' by including my collar, wrist, and ankle cuffs that they had found in my toybox. I was only allowed to remove the collar and wrist cuffs if I had a video conference. The ankle cuffs would not be removed, as they would not be seen. The wrist and ankle cuffs also included carabiners attached to the rings. This allowed quick connecting of the cuffs to any other cuff, collar, or other fixture without needing to search for something to use to bind me. My collar also had four D-rings on it. One in front, one in back, and one on each side. That allowed multiple points to connect my wrist cuffs, or any other bondage.

It was early afternoon on Friday. I had just received the text message that I had been waiting for. Justin and Jason were in the living room playing one of their video games. I was working in my office finishing up a project. I smiled as I read the message. It was time to surprise my Masters. I quickly saved my work and shut down my computer. I was smiling as I sauntered from my office to the living room. Kneeling down in front of the couch where my boys were sitting, I addressed them.

"Masters. I wish to address you with important information. I request that you pause your game so I may speak to you."

I was kneeling with my ass on my heels, knees spread apart, hands grasping the opposing elbows behind my back, tits thrust forward, and head raised to look at them.

They dutifully paused their game and set the controllers down. I was given permission to continue.

"Masters. I have great news for you. My sister, your Aunt Beth, has decided to divorce her husband. She has caught him cheating on her again. She has enough evidence to enact the prenup, and he will be served at his office later this afternoon. She will be moving in with us as the divorce goes through. Actually, she is planning on living with us permanently. I just received her test message that she will arrive in half an hour."

I could see the looks of disappointment on their faces. Their immediate thoughts were that this would put a severe damper on our new lifestyle. No more Mommy-slave walking around naked. No more bending Mommy-slave over the couch and fucking her ass any time the mood struck. No more Mommy-slave kneeling in front of the couch to drink their piss, so they didn't have to disturb their game to go to the bathroom. No more tying Mommy-slave to the dining room table and caning her ass for the slightest infraction.

"Well, fuck." Jason intoned. "That's gonna screw everything up. "If she's going to be here soon, I guess we should find you something to wear."

"Master, Rule 1 states that I am to remain naked inside the house regardless of who is here, unless otherwise instructed. This is still your house, and I am still your slave. It is completely your decision as to how I am attired inside the house. That is completely your decision."

"Uuummmm, won't that be rather awkward for you to be naked Aunt Beth gets here? I mean, it's going to be blatantly obvious what's going on when she sees you, especially since you still have those obvious red stripes across your ass from your caning yesterday."

I knew what I was about to get myself into. I was going to get severely punished for this. I also knew that Beth would be punished as well. We actually discussed this over email and text messages.

"Masters, Perhaps I was not clear enough. My sister is well aware of what is going on, and she is excited to become a part of it. She is moving in here to be another slave for you. Beth knows about the lifestyle that I had with your father, and she even participated in it before meeting her husband. Unfortunately, he was not into the lifestyle. He is very vanilla sexually. I've been discussing our new arrangements with her from the very first day. She is looking forward to joining us. Now, you each will have a slave."

"And you didn't bother to asked us permission first? This is now our house, not yours. Don't you think that we should have been given the right to decide who lives here?"

"Of course, Master. Please understand that this was decided before you became Masters of the house. She is my sister, and she needs our help to get away from that bastard."

"You should have mentioned it to us when you gave yourself and everything else to us. You will, of course, be punished for this."

"Of course, Masters. As you wish."

"Good. Now, get your ass up to Justin's old room and begin preparing it. She can store her belongings there, just like your belongings are in My old room. When she arrives, Justin and I will bring her stuff in while you and Aunt Beth arrange everything."

"As you wish."

The room was already empty, Justin having moved all his stuff to one of the Master bedrooms. It just needed a light cleaning, vacuuming, and dusting. I had it all ready by the time Beth arrived.

I should probably mention here that Beth was a good and loyal wife. Yes, she had played with me and my husband before she met the man that she would eventually marry. At first, he was a good husband to her, even though he was rather vanilla in the bedroom. He never went down on her, and he only did missionary and occasionally doggie. He loathed anal and flat out rejected it when Beth brought it up. Even though she loved the hard core BDSM scene, she resigned herself to what she had. They never had children because he was sterile. It wasn't until a couple years ago that she discovered that he was cheating on her. She had occasionally suggested a few things to spice up their sex life, be he had rejected them. It turned out that he was using another woman for all that, and he preferred Beth for regular sex. It wasn't like she was dumping him just because he was boring in the bedroom. It was because he was cheating on her and began treating her with contempt. He wasn't really abusive, but he had seemed to lose respect for her. The fucking moron could have been having wild sex every day if he had taken her up on her suggestions rather than looking elsewhere.

I was kneeling between my sons at the front door when Beth arrived. Obviously, I was naked except for my heels, collar, wrist and ankle cuffs, and the large butt plug in my ass. Beth was unsurprised by my look when Jason opened the door for her. After a quick hug and kiss on the cheek to each boy, Beth expressed her gratitude for letting her move in. Then, without being prompted, she shucked her clothes right there in the foyer and knelt down beside me.

"Masters, I offer myself and everything I have to your service. Please take me as your loyal slave. I have brought all the required paperwork to sign over all my possessions to you in exchange for my becoming your loyal slave." Beth stated.

"We accept your offer to be our slave. We will take ownership of you and all that you have. Be warned that you and your sister-slave will be punished for keeping this arrangement a secret from us until recently. Now, go with your sister-slave and begin setting up the room that you will use while we bring your belongings into the house." Jason replied.

"Get her a pair of black 5-inch heels to wear." Justin ordered me.

As the boys went outside to begin unpacking Beth's car, we scampered up to my room to get the heels that she had been ordered to wear. As the boys brought in the boxes and suitcases Beth brought, Beth and I began unpacking and putting things away. She hadn't brought very much with her. Just her heels (nothing less than 4-inches), lingerie (All very sexy, leaving the plain boring stuff at home), business suits (all skirt-suits, sexy but professional), casual clothes (skirts, blouses, and dresses, no shorts or slacks), all her jewelry and makeup, her computer and accessories, as well as some of her personal possessions that she didn't want to lose.

After everything had been brought inside the house, Justin took her car to the U-Haul store and returned the small trailer for her. He had returned by the time we had unpacked and put everything away. I fixed lunch and drinks for all of us as Beth and the boys sat at the kitchen table and she signed her car title over to the boys. She then gave them the login information to her bank accounts, and they transferred all her money into their own account. Beth would contact her HR department on Monday and have her paycheck directly deposited into the boy's account from now on. Beth did medical billing from home. It was a decent income, and she could do it from anywhere that she had an internet connection. Her husband made a lot more money, and she stood to get a pretty good windfall in the divorce.

Once all the papers were signed and the money transferred to our household account, it was time for our punishment. The boys moved the chairs away from the sides of the table.

"OK, sluts. Get on each side of the table, spread your legs, and bent over with your arms straight out in front of you." Jason ordered.

Beth and I got in position. This ended up with our faces next to each other and our arms on either side of the other. Jason took ropes and secured my ankles to the legs of the table on my side, while Justin did the same to Beth on her side. Then, Jason secured Beth's wrists to the upper legs on my side of the table while Justin did the same to my wrists on Beth's side. The result were that Beth and I were bent over the table with our arms and legs spread out.

"OK. Since you two sluts decided to keep secrets for us -- especially something that so drastically affects this household -- you are each going to get ten lashes with a leather strap on your asses. Since we don't need someone calling the police because they hear you screaming, you will lock your mouths together and kiss like lovers. After we are done whipping you, we are going to fuck your asses." Justin informed us.

As soon as they took their places behind us, Beth and I locked lips and began exploring each other's mouths with our tongues. I braced myself when I caught the sound of the first 'swish'. The simultaneous [SMACK] of leather hitting flesh sounded like a gunshot. The vibrations in my mouth from Beth's scream reverberated through my body. Well, maybe it was the vibrations from my own scream as a line of hot lava ran across my ass. Oh, who am I kidding, it was the reverberations from both of our muffled screams. The second smack added a line of fire about an inch below the first one. Beth and I dared not let even a nano inch of distance form between our mouths. Our tongues were seeking out the other's tonsils. The third lash sent a blast of fire straight to my pussy. I found myself rubbing my tits against the table, trying to find the slightest of purchase to further stimulate my now erect nipples. Yes, dearhearts, I was becoming aroused.

Between the stimulation of the passionate kiss I was sharing with my sister, the small amount of friction I found to rub my nipples against the table, and the exquisite agony of the leather strap landing on my ass all contributed to build a forest fire in my cunt. The fifth bit of the lash caused a moan of arousal to emit from my sister's mouth. The sixth strike landed just below the crease where my ass meets my thighs. Instead of hearing the familiar [SMACK], it was more of a wet [SPLAT] when the end of the strap wrapped around the back of my thigh and struck the wet inner part of my thigh that was now soaked with the running juices flowing out of my cunt. The next lash was a mirror image of the previous one, except it landed on the opposite thigh.

By this time, my legs were quivering in both the pain of the lashes as well as the desperate need in my cunt. Locked onto my sister's mouth as I was, I could feel the same tremors of desire and pain that she was making. Fuck, we are a pair of pain sluts. This brought back a memory from 25-years ago when my husband and one of the Mistresses at the club we were in had Beth and me in a similar position. Strikes 7 and 8 were placed on each thigh an inch lower than the previous two. Nine and ten, and inch lower again.

It was over. At least, the lashings. The straps were tossed on the table as the boys took the lube and began using their fingers to lube up our assholes. This was a punishment, so they didn't take much time in preparation. The did lube up their cocks liberally. I think that was just because they didn't want to wear their cocks sore. With little preamble, Jason lined his cock up with my rosebud and pushed in. With very little in the way of preparation, there was quite a bit of pain, but that just added fuel to the fires. Thankfully, he just pushed in slowly rather than ramming it home. The boys were rough, but not brutal. Yes, there is a big difference. It didn't take long before my first orgasm hit. Jason never even slowed down. Within 5-minutes, Jason was plowing my dirt road with abandon.