Teaching my Sons BDSM Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin shot off first. That was not really surprising. Beth was quite a bit tighter than I was. Her husband had never fucked her ass, while my husband had fucked my ass quite often until he was killed. Then, Jason, Justin, and their two friends had been fucking my ass at least a couple times a day over the last week since they had become my Masters. I could tell that she had two orgasms before Justin filled her up.

As soon as the boys pulled out of us, they inserted butt plugs to keep their cum from leaking out of our asses and making a mess on the floor. We were released, then we knelt down in front of our Masters and sucked their cocks clean. I had given myself my daily enema earlier, but I wasn't sure if Beth had given herself one yet. It would serve her right; she should have known that she would be ass-fucked and then need to clean the cock.

The rest of the afternoon was spent with the boys playing video games while Beth and I did housework, brought drinks and snacks to the boys, and gave them blowjobs when they wanted them. At one point, between games, the boys had Beth and me get in a 69 and lick each other to orgasm for their entertainment. As it was a nice evening, the boys decided that we would have grilled steaks for dinner. While Beth prepared the steaks, corn-on-the-cob, and potato salad, I prepared the grill.

"Masters." I spoke after kneeling on the floor in front of the couch between my sons. "May I speak?"

"Well, since you have already spoken in requesting to speak, you might as well continue." Jason smart mouthed. If he wasn't my Master, I would have turned him over my knee for that smart-Alec comment. Instead, I would have him turn me over his knee.

"Masters. As you are well aware, it is a slave's place to cook for their Masters. As your loyal slaves, my sister and I are fully willing to perform this duty for you. As you are aware, we are both excellent cooks. I do need to ask you about one particular area of cooking, though. You are both now men. Throughout history, men have been in charge of using open fire to cook the meat. That is much different than using an oven to prepare a meal. Most men enjoy preparing food over an open fire or using smoke to prepare food. I believe that it is important that the two of you learn how to properly barbeque and to use the smoker. Most alfa males do this when they have parties for their friends. This will come in handy when you throw parties for your friends, since your two slaves will most likely be busy entertaining and not be able to tend to the cooking of the food."

I went over the basics of preparing the steaks and corn for the grill. Beth and I would take care of all that, but they did need to know what it entailed. FYI, preparing the corn involved peeling the husks back, removing the silk from the kernels, putting the husks back, and soaking the cobs in water with salt and garlic for at least an hour). When the coals were ready -- no gas grill for this country girl -- I began teaching my sons the art of cooking over fire. Over the next several months, I would teach them how use the smoker as well as barbequing different foods as well. Ok, so this was not exactly sexy, but it was important for them down the road.

OK. Back to dinner. I had coached my sons on barbequing the food. Beth had made her wonderful potato salad, and the steaks and corn were done to perfection. Beth had also set the patio table with two places. There were pillows set on the deck beside the two chairs. The boys would be sitting in the chairs to eat as we were kneeling beside them. As the boys ate, they would feed us from their hands. They would cut a small piece of steak. Pick it up with their fingers and hold it out for us. We would take it in our mouths, then dutifully lick their fingers clan before we chewed and swallowed it. The potato salad was given to us o a fork. The corn was held so we could bite off some from the cob. They even held the goblet of wine for us to drink from. We were not allowed to use our hands. In fact, our hands were clasped behind out backs throughout the meal.

When dinner was finished, Beth and I cleaned up while the boys relaxed out on the patio. Finished with the cleaning, Beth and I knelt in front of our Masters. Since I had been with Justin last night, it was determined that Beth would be with Justin tonight, and I would be with Jason. They were looking at us as we were kneeling in front of them and casually chatting about different subjects. Mainly, they were discussing plans for college. It seemed that they were both interested in rushing a fraternity. That got a little quiver in my cunt. I had the sudden flash in my brain about being a slave to an entire fraternity. I heard a slight squeak out of Beth that let me know she had the same reaction.

"I'm thinking they need a bit of decoration." Justin's announcement pulled me out of my daydream.

"Decoration? What kind of decoration?"

"Well, I ran across this site the other day about slave attire. One thing I saw that I really liked was piercings. There is a huge amount of jewelry that you can get for pierced nipples and pierced cunts. It's really sexy, and there is a lot of options. Also, I've been reading up on pierced tongues, and having a stud in their tongue supposedly feels really good when they give you a blowjob."

"OK, but won't that take them out of commission for a while until the piercings heal?"

"Well, yeah. If we get their tongue, nipples, and cunts pierced, it will take those out of commission, but they could still use their asses."

"Yeah, I can see that. Still, I'm not sure that I want to just be limited to their asses for several weeks. Maybe we can just do one at a time. We do one, then wait until she is fully functional, then do the other one."

OK, so you can probably guess who drew the short straw. Actually, it was who lost the coin flip. For tge next six weeks, I had to watch my sister get fucked in every conceivable way by our Masters. Meanwhile, I was regulated to only getting fucked in my ass as the piercings healed. Then, it was my turn to service out Masters while Beth healed from her piercings. HOLY FUCK, BATMAN!!!! My nipples were an order of magnitude more sensitive with the piercings than they were before. I had also noticed during the previous six weeks that the little steel ball that was constantly bouncing on my clit made me constantly horney.

OK, so I should probably describe our piercings. You can most likely imagine the studs in out tongues. Yeah, it was nice for our Masters, but it turned out to be devastating on other women. We had 2-inch rings in our nipples. The rings were connected by a thin gold chain with another 2-inch ring in the center of the chain. We had half inch diameter rings in the folds just above out clits. Those rings also had a small chain with a quarter inch diameter steel ball on the end. That ball was strategically placed so it would bounce on our clits whenever we moved. The result was that our nipples were much more sensitive, and the ball constantly bouncing on our clits kept us in a constant state of arousal.

It was 12-weeks after I had my appointment for my piercings. Beth had finally healed from her piercings. Our Masters had bound us so that we wer3e in a 69 position. My arms were bound to Beth's legs, and her arms were bound to my legs. We were on the coffee table in the livingroom. I was licking Beth's cunt as Jason was fucking her ass. Similarly, she was licking my cunt as Justin was fucking my ass. Occasionally, one of them would pull out and shove their cock in our mouths before resuming their ass fucking.

You know, Bro." Justin huffed. "We've gotten pretty good using the smoker and barbeque this summer. A lot of our friends will be heading out to different colleges around the country in a couple of weeks. I think that we should host a party for one last hurrah before everyone splits up."

"Good idea, bro." Jason replied. "And we already have the perfect entertainment for it. As soon as we are done here, I'll have the sluts start ordering the food and sending out invitations."

I decided that it was about time to introduce my sons and sister to the Club. I would see how they reacted to the party with their friends first. If everything went according to what I figured it would, they would be ready to become full Masters. Although I had full confidence in them to maintain control, I decided that it wouldn't be a bad idea to contact a couple of friends to be on hand, just to make sure. I would pass it off as private security to the boys. It would also give the club a detailed report on the ability of my Masters. This would definitely help in their acceptance to the club and give them the respect that they would need.

I had a really good feeling about this. My boys were turning into very adept Masters. I had no doubt that they would be able to hold their own and grow higher into the hierarchy in the club. I had also been hearing some rumors about another couple in the club. It seems that 'Mr. Vanilla' wasn't so vanilla after all. The rumors suggested that there was a reason why he never responded to Beth's hints about dominating her. Those rumors also explained his several affairs while they were married. I decided to put a plan in motion for when I introduced my sons to the club. 'Mr. Vanilla' was about to have a rude awakening.

Next up, a gang bang and a confrontation with a sissy.