Teaching My Virgin Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is seven o'clock Wednesday OK for the next lesson?"

I had assumed that she wouldn't want another one. But I was more than happy to come back, and do more with her, so I quickly said yes.

It took me twenty minutes to drive home. That gave me time to think about what had just happened. Had I been naive, should I have realized that it would turn out this way? I didn't think so. And now I was worried. I was convinced, that when Emma saw me, she would see that I was feeling guilty, and instantly know why that was. It felt as if there was a large flashing neon sign on my head, declaring that I had been intimate with my Sister.

When I got home, she was in the kitchen, and of course, she didn't suspect anything.

"So how was it?"

"It was OK."

And that was it. I had expected her to ask lots of questions, but that was her only one. That was good, because I didn't have to lie to her.

When we went to bed, I was eager for sex, and fortunately, she was as well. What had started with my Sister, was going to end with my Wife.

As we kissed, I found myself thinking about Courtney. Her lips were fuller than Emma's, and she had tasted sweeter. But both were equally enjoyable. However, when I got to her tits, I noticed the difference. They were a nice size, and the nipples were something to be proud of. But the ones that I had played with earlier, were better.

With some effort, I managed to get my Sister out of my head. It was silly comparing them. Emma's body, especially her tits, had always satisfied me before, and it would do that again tonight.

She was now making a lot of noise, and she was also wiggling her bottom. It was time to get my fingers into her juicy pussy. When my hand went between her legs, she opened them for me. Her panties were already off, so there was nothing in the way. Two fingers slid in without much resistance. When they were fully in, up to the knuckles, she gasped.

"My pussy loves being fingered."

Then, after uttering a low moan, because my fingers were now moving, she spoke again.

"She's never had her big nipples sucked, or had any fingers deep up her cunt."

I knew straight away who she was referring to. She had brought Courtney back into the bedroom. But only one of that was now true, and if my Sister hadn't stopped me removing her jeans, then none of it would be true. And, if she said more about her, then she would be with us until the end.

"Do you think she'd like her tits and cunt being played with?"

Why was she saying all this? I didn't know, but I didn't care. All that mattered, was that she was inviting me to join in. And I could now say anything I wanted, without being blamed, because she had started it.

"Yes, she'd like those huge nipples of hers being sucked."

That got a loud gasp from her. Good, it was what she wanted to hear.

"Tell me more."

I could hear the excitement in her voice. She wasn't asking, she was begging. I would give her more, and it would be what I really wanted to do to my Sister.

"But what she really wants, is to have her cunt stretched to its limit, by four fingers, that are doing their best to make her come for the first time."

"Do it, give your Sister four fingers. I know you want to."

I couldn't believe it. She was now Courtney.

It was a tight squeeze, but I quickly got the extra fingers in. Then I started fucking her with them.

"Does Courtney like that?"

She must have, because she was now climaxing. And it was a big one. Her body was now rigid, with her back arched. It was possible that her eyes had rolled to the back of her head, but I couldn't be sure, because they were closed.

As soon as she had recovered, I was pushing my cock into her. It only took me half a dozen strokes to reach it. I lost track of the number of times I spurted. It hadn't lasted long, and it had ended frantically, but despite that, sex doesn't get any better than this!

She was the first to speak.

"What happens in the bedroom, stays in the bedroom."

I just nodded. There was nothing more to be said. But I knew, that even though we weren't going to talk about it, we would be doing it again, because that's what both of us wanted!

In the morning, we both had a spring in our step. That's what good sex does to you. And the day got better, when, after completing a particularly difficult piece of work, my boss praised me.

"Ethan, that's impressive. And when it's bonus time, I'll remember it."

I hoped so, some extra cash would come in handy.

When I got home, I was still in a good mood. And to top it all, Emma had cooked a feast. Nothing was said, but I knew why she'd done it. She was rewarding me for yesterday's performance in the bedroom. I deserved it, because it had definitely been one of my best. But what about her performance? It had even been better than mine, and she would be rewarded. I would do the dishes!

On Wednesday, when I woke, my first thought was about seeing Courtney tonight. Was it going to be the same as last week, or would we do even more together? Thinking about what might happen, sent a surge of excitement through my body. But what if it was just a damp squib? She might just want some tips from me, on how to position her body, or on what noises to make. This time, I might not even get to touch her. I needed to manage my expectations, otherwise, I could end up being disappointed.

We had breakfast together.

"What time are you seeing Courtney tonight?"

Just the mention of her name, made my heart skip a beat.

Nonchalantly, I said, "Seven."

Then I braced myself for some more questions, and they, unlike the first one, would be difficult to answer. But surprisingly, there wasn't any.

By some miracle, while I was at work, I didn't think about my Sister at all. But that was only until four o'clock, then after that, she was all I could think about, and my work rate plummeted to zero. When it got to six, I breathed a huge sigh of relief, it was time to leave. When I left the office, there was a spring in my step.

Despite some heavy traffic, I got to my Sister's apartment at seven on the dot. There was no way that I was going to be late. When she opened the door, I was surprised to see that she was in a towelling dressing gown.

"Is everything OK?"

"Yes. It's just that the Writer has made a change. Romeo doesn't start seducing me in the kitchen. It now starts when I come out of the bedroom. In the play I will be wearing a kimono. I don't have one, so for our rehearsal, this old dressing gown will have to do."

A kimono would definitely be better than what she was wearing now. It would be tighter on her, showing off her curves. The audience would then understand why Romeo wanted her.

Before starting, she told me about her day. Apparently, the Director was impressed with her. After one scene, he had even declared, while waving his hands in a theatrical manner, "That was truly, truly, divine!"

She had even acted it out, waving her hands like he had done, and she had said it in his posh British accent. It made me laugh.

When we had finished our coffee, she said, "I think we should start. Come with me into the living room."

Hearing that, made my heart beat faster. When we got there, she sat down on the sofa, and then she patted the seat.

"Sit next to me."

I did, and then, without any prompting, she started kissing me. I was quick to respond, giving as good as I was getting. We had done this before, and her mouth now felt as familiar to me, as Emma's did. It wasn't long before I was reaching for her big tits. But she brushed my hand away.

"I'm supposed to resist. Let me say the lines. We are rehearsing it next week, so I need to be word perfect by then."

I could see the concentration on her face, as she slowly said, "No Romeo. I'm not that sort of woman. If you want the pleasure of my young nubile body, then you have to wait until you have put a ring on my finger. Until then, I'm not going to yield to you."

I couldn't help it, I had to laugh. Not just because it wasn't what a real woman would say, but also, because of the staccato way that she had said it. Fortunately, she laughed with me.

"It's dreadful isn't it? And I'm supposed to say it in that way."

I just nodded, it was getting off lightly, by only being called dreadful.

"The Writer says that it's mocking the old romantic films from the nineteen forties and fifties, and that the audience will understand that, and find it amusing."

I think he's wrong, and if they laugh it would be because, like me, they thought that it was rubbish. But what did I know, I wasn't a Director?

"It's the next part that I need help with, when I finally give in. Janet is a shy virgin, but in Romeo's skilled hands, she blossoms, becoming a passionate woman."

That sounded like more of the Director's flowery words. Then I noticed that her face had changed. She now looked embarrassed.

"I don't know how to do that. Like Janet, I'm a virgin."

Then she looked away, as if what she had told me, was something to be ashamed of. Today, for a nineteen year old woman, it was unusual, and especially so, for somebody as attractive as her. But something to be ashamed off? Definitely not. And hopefully, by the time we have finished tonight, she will not only be able to act the scene, she will also no longer be a virgin!

"It's OK, I'll teach you. Now please take your dressing gown off."

She did, but when it was off, she tried to cover herself by placing an arm across her breasts, and a hand between her legs. It looked funny, and I wanted to laugh, but I kept a straight face.

While smiling, to put her at ease, I said, "Put your arms to your side."

At first, she didn't move, and I thought I would have to say it again, but then she did what I had asked. Now that her arms weren't in the way, I could enjoy the view.

"I don't know if anybody has told you this before. As well as being beautiful, you also have a gorgeous body."

"Really?"

"Yes, I'm not just flattering you. It's a body that will give a man a lot of pleasure."

That got a big smile from her.

"And you are the first to tell me that."

"Now twirl around. Pretend you are a model, showing off her clothes."

She then did, in an exaggerated manner, that made both of us laugh. I had made her do it, to put her at ease, but also so that I could see more of her. I hadn't lied, her body was indeed gorgeous. And I desperately wanted it.

She was just wearing a bra and panties, and they were perfect for showing her body off. The bra was low cut, only just covering her prized nipples, and the panties were small, only just on the right side of decency. Was this what she normally wore, or had she chosen them for me? When Emma wears underwear like this, it's because she wants to excite me. And what my Sister was now wearing, was doing that.

When I reached behind her, so that I could unfasten her bra, she moved closer, to make it easier for me. It took me three attempts before I managed it. I was all fingers and thumbs. After the second one, I had cursed, and it made her chuckle.

It was now off, and I was admiring her breasts. Had I ever seen ones that were better than these? No, some perhaps equal, but none that could beat hers. They were big, but not so big that they were grotesque. The nipples were large. Not just long, but thick as well. And her breasts were firm. Eventually, over time, they would sag, but for now, and for the next few years, they were in their prime.

When my mouth was on her nipple, she purred. It became a low moan when I sucked hard. I then started playing with the other one, rolling it between my finger and thumb. Her moaning became louder. Apart from giving both of us pleasure, this was helping her with her acting. In rehearsals, when Romeo touches her breast, she will know how to react. What noises she needs to make. And that will be my excuse, if anybody ever finds out what we have been doing. Though I doubt that they will believe me, no matter how hard I try to convince them.

"I only did it to make her a better actress. Trust me, I didn't get any pleasure from it!"

Last time, she had been wearing jeans, but today, it was only small panties that were now covering her pussy. If I took my time, and I was subtle, I might be able to get past this flimsy barrier. When I placed my hand on her thigh, she didn't react. That was a good sign. Then even better still, when my hand moved upwards, she parted her legs, giving me access to her pussy.

My fingers were now only inches away from her honey pot. Surely, the time for saying no had passed. But I was nervous. One sudden movement, or reckless action, could ruin it. It might startle her, and she would end it. I should wait until my fingers were deep inside her pussy, before celebrating.

With my mouth still on her nipple, I gently rubbed her panties. There was no response. Had she noticed? I did it again, but this time moving upwards, towards her clit. I must have found it, because she uttered a loud moan, that seemed to come from deep inside her. It was so intense, that I couldn't help myself. All thoughts of taking it slowly were gone. I was now frantically pulling her panties to one side, and she was widening her legs, to make it easier for me.

She'd never been fingered before, so I should have started with one, and later, when she was used to it, add another. But I didn't, I gave her two straight away, and up to the knuckles. She'd been loud before, when I'd rubbed her covered pussy, but her response to me being deep inside her, was almost off the scale. It was a gut-wrenching groan. Hearing it, spurred me on.

My mouth was off her nipple. I'd lost interest in her tits, all my attention was now directed towards her pussy. It would be better with her panties off, but I was still managing to finger her, and, at the same time, rub her swollen clit with my thumb. It was driving her crazy, and my cock, that was still inside my trousers, had never been bigger.

It was a pussy to be savoured. Wonderfully tight, and so wet, with an impressive clit, that could match Emma's in size, and sensitivity. If I could do this for an hour, it wouldn't be enough for me. I would want more time.

What I got, was just a few minutes. I blame myself, or more specifically, my thumb. It had done too good a job on her clit. It was her best one. It had to be, because if what Emma had told me was true, it was her only climax!

It had started slowly. At first, she had gone still, and the moaning had stopped. Then she had exploded. That was the only way to describe it. Emma, when she reaches it, can be animated, but Courtney was more so. It was as if she was convulsing. It was a while before she stopped moving. When she went still, I removed my fingers.

As I waited for her to open her eyes, I was thinking about two things. What would she say after experiencing her first climax? But the second one was way more important. What was I going to do with my throbbing cock? Cocks are often described as throbbing, but they aren't. It's a way of saying that they are excited. However, in my case, it was actually true, and if it didn't get some attention soon, it would burst.

In an ideal world, her first words would be.

"That was magnificent, you were so good. Now it's your turn. I'm going to bend over, so that you can fuck my sweet pussy."

But her first words were more mundane.

"I need the bathroom."

While she was away, I considered jerking off. But I wanted more than my hand, I wanted pussy. So, as painful as my cock was now, I decided to wait. I just hoped that Emma was in the mood for sex.

When she came out of the bathroom, she was wearing her dressing gown. As before, nothing was said. However, unlike last time, when I was leaving, there was no mention of there being another 'lesson'.

On my way home, I had a lot to think about. Did I feel guilty about what we had done? No, we might be Brother and Sister, but we were also consenting adults. But there was something that was bothering me, the fact that it had ended, and without me fucking her. I had been the first to get my hands inside her bra and panties, and the first to make her come. Eventually, some lucky man, would be the first to push his cock deep into her pussy. And it now wasn't going to be me.

When I got home, Emma wasn't just in the mood, she was as eager as I was. As soon as I was through the door, she was holding my hand, and urging me to go to bed with her. She didn't need to ask twice.

As soon as we got upstairs, we were ripping each other's clothes off.

"Tell me what you'd like to do to her."

The sex wasn't now going to just be good, it was going to be special, because my Sister was joining us in the bedroom.

"I'd like to kiss her properly, to explore her mouth with my tongue."

When I pulled on her nipples, she gasped.

"But your Sister would want more than just that."

"Then I'd get her ripe nipples into my mouth."

"That wouldn't be enough for her. She'd beg you to finger her tight wet cunt. Would you?"

"Yes, like this."

When my fingers went into her, she gave an almighty groan, that became even louder when I started to fuck her with them.

"And, when she's ready, I'd give her my cock."

"She's ready now!"

She had shouted it out. Emma was no longer in bed with me, but Courtney was.

When, after two minutes at the most, she climaxed, her legs were over her shoulders. They were higher than she normally likes them to be, but she wasn't complaining. She might even have not noticed, because her orgasm was so intense. And mine was also a good one, it was long and satisfying. The only way that it could have been better, would be if I had really emptied my balls into my Sister's pussy.

On Saturday, Courtney came round. It was a surprise for me, but not for Emma, because she already knew that my Sister would be visiting. She had forgotten to tell me.

I asked her, "So how are the rehearsals going?"

"Very good. And Peter, who plays Romeo, says I'm a great lover."

I thought that he had been the lucky man. The first to fuck her. Then I realized that she was referring to what happened in the play.

"And I have you to thank for that, for all the advice that you've given me, on how to play the sex scenes."

"You're welcome."

I would rather that she didn't talk about it. If she said more, then Emma might want to know what advice I'd given, and how we had then practised it.

Courtney stayed for lunch. Shortly after, Emma declared, "I have some shopping to do. It will take me at least an hour."

I thought that was bad manners. Going out while you have a guest wasn't acceptable, even if it was just my Sister. Later on, when we were alone, I'd tell her that.

Five minutes later, she was leaving, and I was thinking about her parting words. They were very strange. They hadn't made sense to me, but they might have to my Sister. I would ask her.

"When Emma said, 'You only have an hour', what did she mean? An hour for what?"

For some reason, that made her giggle.

"An hour to finish off my sex education. You've played with my tits, and fingered me to my first climax. We now think that you should fuck me."

I was now staring at her, open mouthed. So the two of them had planned it. They had used the sex scenes in the play, as an excuse. And I had completely fallen for it.

"But don't tell Emma that she has slipped up, and that you now know the truth."

When I made a zipping motion over my lips, with my fingers, it made her laugh. And I didn't wait until she had finished laughing, before making my move.

Her T-shirt was baggy, so it was easy to get my hands under it. Her bra was more difficult, but it didn't take me long to unfasten it, and pull it down, so that her tits were exposed. When my fingers were on her nipples, she purred.