Teaching My Virgin Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't wait to get your cock inside me. Emma has told me all about it."

"What did she say?"

"It's only six inches long, so it's perfect for a first time."

I didn't like her saying 'only', as far as I was concerned, six inches was a decent size.

We had been given an hour, so we could take our time. But I was as eager as she was to fuck, so after only a couple of minutes on her tits, I went for her pussy. As my hand went between her legs, I had to smile, she was wearing a skirt, rather than her usual jeans. I had thought it strange, but now I knew why. It was to make it easier, for me to do what I was doing now. And it got even better, when I discovered that she wasn't wearing any panties.

She was already so wet, that my two fingers went in without much resistance. And I made the most of it, by pushing them as deep into her as they would go.

"Emma says that I should talk dirty to you. That you like it."

Doesn't everybody?

"Yes, tell me what you want me to do."

"Finger me," and then she hesitated, before continuing with, "Finger my pussy."

I then did, and with a skill and enthusiasm, that was making her moan almost continuously. I was now desperate to get my cock inside her, but I was letting her take the lead. When she was ready, and she wanted me to do that, she would tell me. It was no surprise to me, that I didn't have to wait long.

"I need to be fucked."

And she would be, but where? We were still in the kitchen. Staying there, rather than going to the bedroom, was a mistake. But would changing rooms now, also be a mistake? The time for entering her, was now, without any delay. It would have to be on the kitchen table.

"Get onto the table, and then open your legs wide."

I got a look from her, that said, 'You must be joking.'

This wasn't the time for a debate.

While making eye contact, and with a firm voice, I said, "Do it."

She then did. She might have thought that it was a bad idea, but I didn't. I had fucked Emma there before. The table was the perfect height for me. I would be able to do it while standing up. Her pussy, at the edge of the table, and my cock, would be perfectly aligned.

As I pushed into her, she gasped, but I didn't stop until my balls were against her.

"Are you OK?"

"Yes."

Just one word, but it was all I needed to hear. I could now fuck her.

I started slowly, but soon I was giving her long hard strokes. Acting had come naturally to her, and this had as well. She wasn't just tolerating it, she was enjoying it. And how was it for me? It could only be described as, 'perfect'. She was a virgin, so her pussy was wonderfully tight, and, as an added bonus, it was squeezing my cock in all the right places.

But we had a problem. It was never going to last long, because both of us were too excited. I tried to delay the inevitable, by slowing down, but it didn't work. When she reached it, her pussy squeezed my cock even harder, and that made me come as well.

She'd climaxed before, while I had been fingering her, and it'd been impressive, but this one was better. It was more intense, and it lasted longer. And this time, while she was in it, she hadn't remained silent. She had shouted out, "Fuck," a few times. Mine was second best, but not by much. As my balls emptied, I spurted a record number of times. It ended with me slumped over her, while she whimpered.

Emma had given us an hour, but we had only used fifteen minutes of it. While we waited for her to return, we talked. And this time, it wasn't just polite conversation, it was about all that had happened since she had passed her audition. Courtney told me everything. She had been genuinely terrified about the sex scenes, and when she had come to see us, her tears had been real. Emma had consoled her. She had told her not to worry, because she had thought of a way of fixing her problem.

"Ethan will teach you. And I don't just mean talking about it, I mean doing it."

That had shocked Courtney, but Emma managed to convince her that it was a good idea. And they had agreed to keep it between themselves.

"Take it slowly. If it gets too much for you, then just stop."

When Emma got back, she greeted me with, "Be a dear, and bring the shopping in from the car."

She normally does that herself. She was asking today, so that she could have some time alone with my Sister. To find out what we had done together, while she was out.

When all the shopping was in, I joined them in the living room. Both of them were smiling, and I knew why that was. Courtney had told her everything.

Ten minutes later, my Sister left. But I knew that tonight, when we were in bed, that she would be a key part of our roleplay!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.