All Comments on 'Teaching Newlyweds Ch. 01'

by sumanraman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
michaeld17110michaeld17110about 12 years ago
Editor's Comment

My apologies to Sumanraman and to readers. The perspective from Meera was to be in italics to interject her thoughts at several points of the story. Somehow, those did not come through consistently. Her views were brief, a paragraph or two, at most. I hope that faux pas does not detract from enjoyment of the tale. Please do not fault the author or downgrade your rating for a technical error. Blame me, if blame is necessary.

morris40morris40about 12 years ago
Does it really come naturally?

Good story. The premise, which I think is true, is that sex does not always just happen naturally. In every other area of life we watch other people before we try it ourselves. Poach an egg. Play drums. Sports. All these activities involve watching others and imitating what we see that works. We may develop our own style but its just a variation of what we have seen others do. So why is sex just supposed to happen. The fact is that 2 virgins rarely have sex with each other for the first time after marriage. Its a myth. One or the other (usually the man in conservative cultures) has had sex with someone more experienced to teach how to 'do it' right. I am glad that the author and her husband could help the inexperienced couple.

lovingcouple2spiceuplovingcouple2spiceupabout 12 years ago
Nice one.. written to feel like it really happend

Nice one.. written to feel like it really happend. enjoyed.. but I like your other two stories more than this one... Keep writing.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
Enjoyed it very much

I enjoyed your story very much, it was very descriptive and made to feel like being there.

I assume from reading it that it was a true story of an older loving couple showing a younger loving couple the art of making love.

Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
what a wonderful story!

An older couple helping out a younger couple with their marriage. This one was hot! Who wouldn't want to teach a naive, innocent couple how to fuck??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

suman u r a hot and erotic woman who i presume fucks very well....how i would like to enter ur pussy and fuck u hard while raman watches. i'd like to lick ur pussy deep inside and then ask u to mount me and ride me...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous