Teaching Patience - Alt Ending

Story Info
An alternative darker twist ending for Teaching Patience.
5.7k words
4.44
3.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yogma
Yogma
32 Followers

Hi everyone.

This is an alternative ending to my first story "Teaching Patience". I strongly recommend reading the previous story for context before embarking on this alternative ending.

When writing the original "Teaching Patience", I had two endings in mind, a somewhat romantic ending and a slightly darker twist ending. In the end I went with the more romantic ending for the main story, as it seemed to fit better.

Be aware, this version is lighter on romance and leans more heavily into the BDSM side.

This story picks up at the final chapter of Teaching Patience", "The Reward".

Enjoy.

********

The Reward (Alternative Ending)

Sarah was quite nervous about today, as she was going to reveal more of her true nature to James, and she wasn't totally sure how he would respond.

Sarah wouldn't have taken this step with James unless she trusted him fully, but still, it was a big step in their relationship.

After showering and eating a light breakfast, Sarah began to prepare her bedroom. First, she tied silk strips to the foot of the bed, that she would later be used to secure her ankles. She made a silent thanks to one of her previous partners who had shown her this technique. Tied correctly the silk strips would firmly secure a limb with no slippage, whilst not cutting off circulation, and most importantly they were quick to release if necessary.

Sarah would have preferred to use the silk strips on her wrists as well, but that was impossible to do by herself. Instead, she would have to rely on handcuffs for her wrists, as they were the type that just relied on her pushing down on the locking bar. She left the keys to the cuffs tied to the headboard, trusting that James would see them and understand what they were for.

Next, she retrieved her entire sex toy collection and set it on display atop the bedside cabinet. It was quite a sizable collection. Seeing it fully on display, she was a little surprised and guilty about how large the collection had grown over the years. Still, she had fond memories of every single toy, and cherished each one.

Sarah wasn't expecting James to use all of the toys on her, instead it was more of a statement, "this is who I am". And if it gave James some ideas on what to do with her, so much the better.

With the bedroom finished, Sarah wrote the notes that would be placed on the apartment front door and bedroom door, that informed James that his reward awaited inside.

Sarah was a little worried about James being able to get into her apartment. For weeks he had had his own key, but he was notorious for forgetting it. It would be a disaster if he forgot it today. God knows how long she could be trapped tied to the bed. In the end she decided to balance the door just on the point of latching, but not quite fully latched. At a glance, the door would look as though it was closed as normal, but a light push and it would open.

At 9:30am, with everything else prepared, Sarah began the process of securing herself to the bed. She had told James to arrive at 10:00am sharp, not a minute before, not a minute after. Still, she wanted to be prepared before then, just in case he was impatient and arrived early.

Stripped naked, she got on the bed and set about securing her ankles. Her ankles done, she picked up and secured the ring-gag into place. In truth, the ring-gag wasn't her favorite gag, as it tended to make her jaw ache after a while. However, it would be worth it for today, partly to demonstrate how defenseless she was making herself for James, but also for the shock value she knew he would experience. Sarah just wished she could have seen the look on James' face when he realized what she was wearing.

Gag in place, it was time for the earplugs. Strictly speaking, these were in-ear earbuds meant for playing music. However, these earbuds had a noise cancelling function, and Sarah had discovered that the noise cancelling together with the buds being pressed into her ears worked far better than mere ear plugs. Just as the insertion of the second earbud cut off all sound, she briefly thought she might have heard her phone start ringing. She really wasn't sure if she had heard anything or not. Had she imagined it? On balance she decided to ignore it, there was only one person she wanted to see today, and he was expected shortly.

Next came the blindfold. This wasn't one of those cheap sleep-blindfolds they sold at airports. This was a much more substantial item, with padding on the inside to make sure absolutely no light entered. When securing the blindfold, Sarah made sure the wide securing strap also passed over her ears, partly for the added sound insulation, but mainly to make sure the earbuds couldn't be dislodged.

Now, effectively blind, deaf and unable to speak, the last thing Sarah had to do was secure her wrists. The first cuff wasn't too bad, as she had her free hand to help press down on the locking bar. The second cuff was a little trickier, but not too bad. All she had to do was place her wrist in the cuff and then roll her wrist until the locking bar was pressed between her wrist and the bed, a little bit of downward pressure and the cuff locked itself.

Sarah was now trapped, exposed and vulnerable. She would have to remain this way until James saw fit to release her.

********

One side effect of being blind, deaf and tied to a bed, apart from completely having no sense of time, is that your mind begins to play tricks on you when there is no other sensory input. Three times Sarah was absolutely positive that James was in the room with her, only for nothing to happen. Time kept marching on.

Surely it must be 10:00am by now? But she really wasn't sure.

Time stretched on.

Had it been ten minutes, or an hour?

What if something had happened to James?

How long would she be trapped on this bed?

Surely it was WAY past 10:00am by now?

Suddenly, with no warning, a hand roughly squeezed one of her breasts hard, before just as roughly squeezing and pulling her nipple.

Sarah cried out, as much out of surprise as pain.

The hand moved away, leaving a tingling sensation in her breast. Well, at least she knew James was here now.

Once James had removed his hand, Sarah lost track of where he was. With sight and sound denied her, Sarah wouldn't be able to tell where James was unless he was on the bed with her. This was the exciting part of this game, she wouldn't know what was about to happen until it actually happened.

There was a long moment when nothing happened.

Suddenly a hand grabbed the back of her hair and pulled her head firmly towards the side of the bed. Almost immediately Sarah felt James' cock thrust through the ring-gag and then straight into her defenseless mouth.

She had wondered if this might be James' first move. In the past, when Sarah was trying to prolong their sex sessions, she would often start by giving James a blowjob to help him relax and last longer later. Old habits die hard, she smiled to herself.

When she had previously given James a blowjob, she had made sure that she was in control and set the pace. Now that James had all of the control, Sarah was surprised at how forcefully he was thrusting into her mouth. Occasionally the tip of James' cock would hit the back of her throat, which wasn't too much of a concern as she had good control of her gag reflex. Other times James would thrust even deeper and her gag reflex would trigger as her throat was blocked completely, leaving her gasping and gagging on his cock as it withdrew for the next thrust.

Even when James made her gag, he didn't slow or soften his thrusts. Instead, he kept thrusting into her defenseless mouth until Sarah felt him begin to jerk, at which point he roughly grabbed her by the hair and pushed himself hard into her as far as he was able, holding her there as he came directly down her throat.

Sarah was gagging hard when James eventually released the pressure on the back of her head. However, instead of pulling away from him fully, Sarah instead began to lick and suck on James's cock, trying to communicate to him that whatever he did to her today, he would be doing it with her permission as she wanted to demonstrate her love for him.

Once James removed his cock from her mouth, Sarah had another brief moment of dislocation as she tried to sense where he was.

Soon after Sarah felt James get on the bed with her and position himself between her widespread legs. What was he about to do?

Suddenly Sarah could feel strong vibrations around her anus. James was using one of her toys to indulge in a little ass play.

Although Sarah didn't mind the odd bout of anal sex, she much preferred to have her pussy filled or her clit played with. Anal sex just took too much preparation in order to avoid discomfort. That said, Sarah really adored having the entrance of her anus stimulated. She also found an inserted lubricated finger or small butt plug struck just the right balance between stimulation and fullness, without all the faff of having to prepare herself for full anal.

As Sarah settled in to enjoy the vibrations emanating out from her anus, she casually wondered what toy James was using to produce such a wonderful feeling. And then she realized. He was using her "Big Boy".

The Big Boy was the largest vibrator in her collection. She had two dildos which were slightly larger, but this was by far her biggest and most powerful vibrator. There wasn't anything fancy about the Big Boy, it was smooth, it was very long, very wide and very powerful. Sarah only used the Big Boy on her pussy when she was feeling extremely horny and very adventurous.

Why was James using such a large vibrator to merely stimulate the entrance to her anus?... No... Surely not?... Surly it would be obvious to James that such a large vibrator stood no chance of fitting up her ass? Not even close...

It was then that Sarah realized she could feel the Big Boy had been slicked up with lube. Not only that, but she could feel excess lube being smeared around her anus. Just as this thought dawned on her, she felt the pressure of the vibrator increase on her opening. James was trying to push it up her ass. Nooooo.

Without thinking about it, her anus muscles clamped down in their best impression of "thou shalt not pass". She tried moving her hips away from the vibrator, whilst at the same to trying to vocalize through the gag that this wasn't going to work. But James kept up a steady pressure. The vibrator wasn't going any further into her, but he wasn't backing off the pressure either.

Just then, Sarah felt James begin to lick and suck on her pussy. First long slow strokes of his tongue along the entire length of her slit, followed be shorter quicker licks on her clit, interspersed with some clit sucking, then back to the long slow pussy licks.

Normally James' licking would be wonderful. However, at the moment, she wasn't paying it much attention, as her mind was fully occupied with keeping the Big Boy from ripping her ass apart.

As time went on, Sarah's mind began to think of the pressure on her anus as normal. It hadn't gone away, but the pressure hadn't increased either. Instead, her mind began to focus on the wonderful things happening to her pussy and clit, especially when combined with the strong vibrations emanating from around her anus that had her muscles quivering.

Sarah began to relax and enjoy the intense pleasure that was building between her legs.. and then the Big Boy moved a little further into her anus. No!

The pressure on her anus was uncomfortable now.

However, the licking and sucking on her clit went on without pause.

A few minutes later her traitorous mind betrayed her again. "Uncomfortable" had become the new normal, so her mind went back to enjoying the pleasure around her pussy. Her focus switched, she relaxed, the Big Boy crept a little further inside of her.

Sarah completely lost track of time. The battle of ass verses pussy went on and on.

Sarah's mind was losing track of the sensations flooding through her. Her pussy was glowing hot with pleasure, her anus was so stretched it felt as though it was a ring of fiery pain as it still tried to clamp down on the head of the giant vibrator. The vibrations from the Big Boy were now partially inside her as well as outside, the sensation of which was making it very hard to think clearly about anything.

The Big Boy inched into her a fraction more. The pain was excruciating, causing Sarah to cry out once more. However, after a minute, the intense pain had just become one of several sensations vying for attention in her already overwhelmed mind.

At some point, amidst of the rest of the insanity happening between her legs, James had managed to insert a couple fingers into her pussy, and they were casually making "come hither" motions against her G-spot. Together with the licking and sucking and the vibrations, it felt GOOOD.

With a shock, Sarah realized that most of the tapered head of the Big Boy must already be inside her. If the rest of the head made it inside, all would be lost. The main body of the vibrator was slick and smooth, so once the head had fully spread her anus, there would be nothing to stop the rest of it sliding into her. Realizing this, Sarah tried to clamp down with her anal muscles for all she was worth.

But it was no good.

A minute later the rest of the tapered head of the vibrator entered her, and this time it wasn't just a fraction of an inch. With her fully stretched out, a good length of the vibrator had slid into her. Sarah screamed out as the sensation invaded her, even though she honestly couldn't tell if she was crying out in pain or pleasure.

Realizing that he had breeched the last of her defenses, James pushed the rest of the vibrator fully into her ass. For the next couple of minutes James very slowly stroked the Big Boy in and out of Sarah. It was amazing to see the effect it was having on her. It was obvious her body wasn't sure what to do. Sometimes her body shied away from the vibrator, sometimes she pushed herself towards it.

Sarah was a mess. Her mind had given up trying to interpret the many conflicting signals coming into it. Instead, her entire lower body felt like one giant erogenous zone. The licking, the stretching, the stroking and vibrations were all acting to overwhelm her. Some of the pleasure was soft and gentle, some of the pleasure was hard edged and painful. She was in agony, she was in ecstasy. And on top of everything were the relentless vibrations, mixing everything up into a giant ball of pure messy pleasure.

Sarah became aware that the licking of her pussy had stopped, so had the stroking of the vibrator. Despite the continued pain of her ass, Sarah surprised herself when she involuntarily cried out in frustration. She wanted more goddamnit. Then she felt James push the vibrator fully into her ass and leave it there. There was pain, but there was also relief that the sensations would go on.

When Sarah felt James' cock at the entrance of her pussy, she could have cried tears of joy.

As James began thrusting into her, it was more than Sarah could stand. The feel of a real live hot cock slamming repeatedly into her cunt, whilst her ass was full to bursting and the vibrations. Christ the vibrations...

Sarah had thought that nothing could compare to the intensity of the orgasm she had experienced the previous weekend, but this one came pretty damn close.

Every muscle in her body strained, every muscle shook. Her entire body was aflame with pleasure. Sarah's body thrashed and bucked against James in animal-like need, but her mind didn't notice. Her mind was consumed by the blinding light of ecstasy.

Sarah didn't realize she was screaming all through her orgasm, but her throat was going to be raw for days afterwards.

As Sarah slowly began to come down the other side of her orgasm, she realized that not only was the Big Boy still furiously vibrating in her overstuffed ass, but James was still thrusting hard into her. Evidently, he hadn't cum yet.

With the battle of her ass well and truly lost (or won?), Sarah could concentrate on the feel of James inside of her. Was he larger than normal? He was certainly more aggressive. Sarah couldn't remember the feeling of another cock inside of her being so wonderful. Part of Sarah knew it was the endorphins currently flooding through her system that was making her feel this way. But when it felt this good, who gave a fuck what was causing it.

As Sarah concentrated on the feel of James' cock thrusting into her, she realized that not only were the aftereffects of her orgasm not abating, her arousal levels were again climbing fast. Sarah had never had multiple orgasms before, at least not in this short a period, but oh fuck she was about to come again.

The tipping point for Sarah was when James came inside of her. In her already heightened state of arousal, the mere thought of the man she loved coming inside her, sent her over the edge. As she came for a second time, Sarah wanted nothing more than to hold and squeeze James, to not let him go.

But of course, she couldn't. She was tied to the bed.

After pulling out of Sarah, James removed the Big Boy from her ass. To Sarah's surprise, her ass now felt unnaturally empty, and a bit lonely.

When he was finished, James got off the bed and a moment later Sarah felt a hand on her head, pulling it to the side. This time when James pushed his cock into her mouth through the ring-gag, he didn't thrust, he merely kept it there. Sarah got the message, James wanted to use her as a cleaning service before he moved on to whatever he had planned next.

Sarah enthusiastically licked and sucked his cock clean, relishing the taste of both his and her own cum as she did so.

Sarah was allowed to rest for a while, whilst James was off doing...?

The next thing Sarah knew was that she could feel James getting back onto the bed with her.

She felt James hot breath on her left nipple an instant before he sucked her sensitive little nub into his mouth.

For the next minute James gently licked and sucked on her nipple. After the previous exertions this came as a nice change of pace. Soon Sarah was purring with contentment.

Suddenly Sarah cried out in pain and surprise as James' mouth was replaced by something metal with sharp teeth biting down hard onto her nipple.

Oh god no. James had found her nipple clamps.

The nipple clamps came as a pair, connected by a short chain. Sarah had bought them out of curiosity, but had only tried them once, and never again. They were just too damn painful. Sarah loved the whole feeling of being helpless, but she had never embraced the idea of inflicting or receiving pain just for its own sake.

James began licking and sucking her right nipple. Sarah tensed; this could only mean one thing. They were a matched pair after all.

Sure enough, a minute or so later James applied the second clamp, accompanied by Sarah's squeal of pain.

Next Sarah could feel James untying her ankles. Once her ankles were free, James pushed her legs above her head and re-tied her ankles about shoulder width apart at the top of the headboard.

In this position Sarah's hips were lifted off the bed, really exposing her ass and pussy. But James wasn't finished yet.

James must have found the rest of the silk strips Sarah used for restraining, because the next thing Sarah knew, James was pushing her hips even more into an upright position so that he could tie her knees to the bottom of the headboard.

Sarah was glad of all of the stretching sessions she had endured at the gym, because as of now her knees were almost touching her ears, not to mention that her pussy and anus were now pointing straight up at the ceiling.

Yogma
Yogma
32 Followers
12