Teaching Patience - Alt Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah felt James place a hand on each ass cheek and spread them apart, just as his mouth descended to begin licking her anus again. After the rough treatment her ass had gone through recently, James' tongue circling and probing her anus felt like a soothing balm. Despite her less than comfortable position, Sarah was enjoying being rimmed by James.

Next Sarah felt a lubed finger circling and coating her little rosebud. Was a little finger in the ass play in the offing? Sure enough, Sarah gave a little squeak of delight as the very lubed finger entered her ass and began stroking in and out. This was much more civilized. Hmm.

However, Sarah was a little less certain about what to expect when the finger in her ass pulled to the side, opening her anus up further. Next Sarah felt what she hoped was lube, being dripped directly into her asshole. Uh, oh.

Sarah felt James stand up, then straddle her hips. She just had a moment to register the feel of the head of his cock at her anus, before he sank down and slowly buried the full length of his cock in her ass.

Whilst James was quite large, he was not on the same scale as her Big Boy. Nonetheless, her anal muscles cried with pain at having to yet again accommodate something much larger than they were accustomed to. Luckily most of the pain didn't last, as the lube took care of the friction, and her muscles gradually began to relax once more.

James started off quite slowly, then began to pick up the pace.

Whilst having something the size and power of the Big Boy inside of her could only be described as mind blowing, Sarah was finding having James' cock pounding her ass quite intimate and now that the pain had subsided, more than just a little pleasurable.

After a while James reached down and grabbed the chain that connected her nipple clamps. At the same time, he sped up and increased the force with which he was slamming himself into her ass.

Sarah was back to having to balance competing sensation. On James' upstroke she gasped in pain as the chain tightened and the metal teeth of the clamps stretched and bit cruelly into her sensitive nipples. However, on the downstroke the pleasure was becoming increasingly intense.

Despite her predicament, Sarah could feel the stirrings of another orgasm building. However, she also realized that it wasn't going to arrive before James finished, as James appeared to be on the final stretch. Sure enough, it was less than a minute before James began to spasm and spurt his load into her rather abused ass.

After a minute's pause to catch his breath, Sarah felt James untie her legs, and she was relieved when she could again stretch them out in front of her.

James got off the bed, and Sarah wasn't totally surprised when she felt a hand on the back of her head firmly guiding her mouth onto James' cock for a cleaning. She wasn't overjoyed at having a cum and ass flavored cock in her mouth, but she had promised James he could do with her as he pleased today. Besides, it could have been worse. Not knowing what might happen today, Sarah had made an extra special effort to clean her ass when she showered this morning. Just in case.

Once James had removed his cock from her mouth, there was a long period where Sarah lost track of where he was. As time went on, she wondered if James was still in the bedroom? Was he in a different room? What was happening?

Suddenly she felt James grasp one of her ankles. However, instead of tying it to the corner of the bed as she assumed he would, James appeared to be dressing her. What was it? A pair of panties? First one leg, then the other, then lifting her hips to pull them up the rest of the way.

It was only once her panties were securely in place that James once again tied her ankles to the corners of the bed, leaving her spreadeagled once more. What was he playing at?

Sarah felt James get on the bed once more, then felt him pull her panties to one side. With panic, Sarah felt a familiar vibration against her anus. No, no, no. Not the Big Boy again!

This time James wasn't so patient as he firmly and steadily pushed the giant vibrator all the way into her ass. Although her anal muscles were no longer in a fit state to resist this intrusion, the pain felt much more intense.

But oh god, the vibrations. By this time, her whole body was so sensitive, it didn't feel as though the vibrations were coming just from the vibrator, instead it felt as though her whole nether region was vibrating.

Once the vibrator was fully inside of her, she realized the vibrating pattern had changed. James must have switched it over from constant vibrate to a random pattern. Obviously, James didn't want Sarah's body becoming too familiar with the sensation. Variety is the spice of life, she thought darkly.

As Sarah was trying to control her breathing in an attempt to ease the pain of the Big Boy, she was startled to feel a second source of vibration at her pussy entrance. A second vibrator?

Whilst the second vibrator wasn't in the same league as the Big Boy, it was certainly no shrinking violet, being on the bigger side of her collection. Sarah grunted as her pussy stretched to accommodate this newcomer to the party. Oh shit! James had set this one to a random pattern as well.

One vibrator inside of her set to a random pattern was going to play havoc with her. Two randomly vibrating monsters... she stood no chance. Worse, when the random patterns synced up, the sensation was going to be doubled. Oh shit!!

With both vibrators seated deep inside of her, James moved the gusset of her panties back into place, once again covering her pussy and anus. With her panties on, no matter how much she shook and bucked, there was no way she was going to be able to dislodge the twin vibrating monsters.

Wait. If James was going to so much trouble to secure the vibrators in place, how long was he planning on leaving them there... No...

Panting hard, Sarah could already feel an orgasm building inside of her. Knowing that she might be here for a while, she was dismayed at how quickly the feelings were building. How many orgasms could she take? How many would James force her to have?

Just as she thought things couldn't get any worse, she felt James lift up the front waistband of her panties and start shoving something inside. Oh dear god NO! It was her wand vibrator! The only thing in her collection that could rival the Big Boy for shear vibrating power. And the bastard had turned it up to full power!!!

Sarah screamed as the bulbous head of the wand vibrator settled over her already hypersensitive clit. She tried bucking her hips wildly to dislodge it, but her panties were too tight and kept it securely in place.

Sarah screamed again in frustration, but at some point, her scream of frustration turned into the scream of her orgasm.

Sarah was exhausted. Her ability to reason or resist was rapidly evaporating. Instead, her mind and body were just reacting to whatever sensations were flooding through her.

Sarah's mind was telling her she had to do something to alleviate the pleasure/pain, but whenever she moved the sensations were even more intense. Sarah tried to lie still, but the sensations persisted, and her mind was demanding she try to do something. So Sarah struggled, and the pleasure/pain became even more intense/better/worse.

After a moments partial respite, where the three vibrators had gone out of sync, Sarah's bliss addled mind began to realize that another orgasm was stirring. Worse, it felt like the three vibrators were cycling back into synchronization. Oh god no... she didn't think she could take much more.

As she was struggling to come to terms with her predicament, Sarah felt James' hand on her shoulder, followed by a surprisingly tender kiss on her forehead. Then he was gone.

James?... James?... JAMES!!!!!

Oh fuck, the next orgasm was almost upon her.

Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fu... AAGHH!!!!!!!

********

When James finally arrived at Sarah's it was past 1:00pm, and he was extremely pissed off.

His boss had called him at 9:30am this morning, ranting that James had cocked up badly and his mistake was going to cost the company thousands. His boss had demanded that James come in immediately to sort it out.

James had tried to explain that he already had important plans this morning. However, his boss made it clear that if James didn't come in immediately, he needn't come in on Monday, or any day after that. His severance papers would be in the post.

James tried to call Sarah straight away to warn her he was going to be late, but she wasn't picking up. James tried to call her several more times during the morning but didn't get a reply.

Three hours it took him and his boss to find the problem. Three fucking hours! And to make matters worse, it turned out to be his boss's fault not James'. James practically sprinted from the office, leaving his boss's mumbled apologies in his wake.

When James finally got to Sarah's apartment, he was surprised to find the apartment door wide open. Stepping into her apartment, he couldn't immediately see Sarah, but her bedroom door was open, and he could hear some strange noises coming from inside.

He called out to her. But didn't get a response.

James froze in shock at what he saw in Sarah's bedroom. She was tied mostly naked to her bed, she was blindfolded, and she appeared to have something keeping her mouth open.

Sarah looked a mess. She was drenched in sweat, her body was shaking and twitching and she was constantly moaning in a weak delirious kind of way. Even as he watched, Sarah's moans got louder until she shouted out and her body arched and shook even harder. Almost as soon as it started, it was over, she had gone back to quietly moaning whilst her body continued to weakly twitch and squirm.

Apart from the blindfold and whatever was in her mouth, the only thing that Sarah was wearing was her panties. However, not only did her panties appear to be absolutely sopping wet, they appeared to have a number of unnatural bulges in them. And it was definitely the source of the loud buzzing he could now hear.

James raced to the head of the bed and quickly removed Sarah's blindfold. Immediately Sarah's eyes shut at the sudden light, but James could see the desperation in her features. Immediately Sarah urgently began trying to tell him something, but it was made unintelligible by what James could now see was a ring-gag.

James quickly but gently removed the gag as Sarah tried to make herself understood.

"G, G, Get, g, get them out of me!... N, N, NOW!!".

James understood immediately what she wanted. Pulling down her panties he was shocked to see three large vibrators, one on her clit, one in her pussy and one in her ass.

When James pulled the large vibrator out of her ass, he stared at it in disbelief. How had THIS managed to fit in her ASS?

Whilst he was near the bottom of the bed, James untied her ankles. As he returned to the head of the bed again, he wondered how he was going to remove the cuffs securing Sarah's wrists. Seeing the direction of his confused look, Sarah tilted her head back to look at the headboard and weakly said "keys". As soon as James realized what Sarah was indicating, he grabbed the keys and freed her wrists.

Once she was free, James got on the bed and held Sarah in his arms. The poor thing was shaking uncontrollably.

James was about to ask who had done this to her, when Sarah looked at him reproachfully.

"Wh, Why did you leave me like that for s, so long?" she asked him in a weak but angry voice. "I was, there for hours!"

"What do you mean?" said James confused, "I've only just got here."

"No, when we were fucking earlier...", began Sarah before she stopped.

Realization was dawning.

Both of them looked at each other in silent shock.

Neither one wanting to believe what the other was saying.

The end.

********

Yogma.

12