Teaching Patience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At some point Sarah must have dropped the vibrator, because the next thing she realized was that she was harshly grabbing James' hair with both hands and pulling his head into her as hard as she could whist grinding against his face.

Again worried she might be hurting James, Sarah quickly rolled off of him and lay there panting. Whilst her second orgasm wasn't as powerful as her first, it was different and without doubt highly satisfying. Two earth shattering orgasms in one evening, could this night get any better?

Once she had got her breath back and removed the maddeningly buzzing egg from within herself, Sarah turned to face James.

"I suppose you want me to fuck you now?" she asked with a smile.

"It would be nice, I think I've earnt it." He winked at her.

"Give me a minute and I'll be right with you. I just need to find the energy to sit up" replied a very exhausted Sarah.

********

Although James had more than earned his own orgasm, Sarah still wasn't going to make it easy for him.

Once she had fully recovered, Sarah gently removed the cock-ring from James' member and straddled his hips. Again, keeping a high kneeling position Sara reached down and positioned James' cock at the entrance to her vagina. Once she had his cock positioned to her liking, Sarah began to very slowly bob up and down so that just the head of his cock was entering her.

James watched Sarah begin to tease him yet again, desperately wanting nothing more than a good hard fucking.

Just at that moment Sarah slowly sank all the way down his cock, then slowly back up again. Fuck that felt good. The slow movements seemingly gave each of his cock's nerve endings time for an individual cheer of appreciation.

Tensing for Sarah's second slow pump, James was disappointed when Sarah went back to slowly just teasing the head of his cock. Wondering what Sarah was playing at, James was caught off guard when Sarah slowly descended all the way down his cock, then all the way back up, then all the way down, all the way up, all the way down. FUCK YES! The sensations were incredible. His cock felt as though it were trying to grow two sizes to contain his growing excitement... and then Sarah went back to slowly teasing just the head of his cock again.

Sarah was enjoying herself immensely. She was carefully watching James's face. Every time she thought his concentration was drifting, she would do something new. If she thought he was getting too excited too fast, she would slow things down. Sometimes she would ever so slowly pump James three or four times in a row before stopping, sometimes after a brief pause, she would pump him again, sometimes she wouldn't. Another time she slowly sank down on him five times in a row before shifting gears and began thrusting onto him quick and hard repeatedly. His mixed expression of relief, gratefulness and ecstasy was heart meltingly beautiful. So, she stopped. Not just slowed down, she stopped until she judged he had himself back under control. Then she went back to very slowly teasing the head of his cock.

James was under the mistaken belief that this was his orgasm. He was wrong. The orgasm belonged to her, to give or withhold as she saw fit. As she listened to James' moans, shouts, pleads and whimpers, Sarah realized just how much power she had in this moment. And it was intoxicating.

Sarah kept James going for as long as she could, but once she noticed he was in a near constant state of high arousal no matter what she did to him, she took pity and began to ride him hard and fast without break. With her increased thrusting Sarah could feel another orgasm building within her, although she instinctively knew James would finish long before her orgasm was ready. Sarah didn't mind if she didn't cum this time, this time it was for James.

Sarah was now bent over and had both hands placed on James' chest so she could thrust down on him as hard and as fast as possible, when suddenly James roared out, his body went momentarily rigid before his hips jerked off the bed as far as they could, over and over again, unloading into her the entire time. Even though she hadn't cum herself, feeling James pump his load into her felt extremely satisfying. After all, this was as much her orgasm as his.

When Sarah saw some semblance of focus return to James' eyes, she immediately lifted herself off of his cock, and before she could lose too much of her precious cargo, she positioned her vulva over James' mouth and demanded,

"Clean me!"

Without hesitation James began lapping and licking at her for all that he was worth. Soon, their mingled juices were freely running down James' cheeks and chin.

Sarah was more than a little shocked at herself. Never had she done anything so brazen before. Up until tonight she would never have guessed she could have demanded such a thing from one of her boyfriends. But here, tonight, in this room, it felt completely right.

When she judged that James had had enough time to do a good job, she got off of him. Pausing to see how he was, she saw that he looked absolutely exhausted, his eyes were closed, but he had a weak satisfied smile on his face.

Immediately Sarah got out of bed and began freeing James' wrists and ankles from the bedframe.

Sarah's next port of call was the bathroom, as she was dying for a pee.

By the time Sarah exited the bathroom, James had rolled over and was fast asleep. Sarah smiled at how cute he looked at this moment. She fetched a spare bedspread and placed it over James, before climbing into bed and cuddling up beside him.

Soon Sarah was also fast asleep.

********

The Challenge

The following day was a Saturday, so Sarah and James decided to lie in for a while. For once there was no early morning sex. Sarah suspected that the reason for no sex was that James was probably still just as exhausted from the previous night as she was.

Over breakfast Sarah broached the subject of the previous night, as she was a little worried about how James felt about it in the cold light of day.

"So, about last night?" she ventured.

"It certainly wasn't what I was expecting" he responded with a grin.

Sarah and James discussed what had happened the previous night, sometimes laughing, sometimes expressing their amazement at what they had done, and what they had let be done to them.

"I really didn't suspect you were such a dom in the bedroom", said James at one point with a note of admiration in his voice.

"I'm not!" exclaimed Sarah defensively. "I've never done anything like that before!"

James wasn't so convinced, pointing out the weight of evidence against her, including what she had been like the night before, her choice of bed, and how she had the restraints so readily at hand. On the topic of the restraints, James complimented her on her technique and her skill in tying. James hadn't been able to move an inch, but at no time had the restraints been uncomfortable. James also pointed out that such a devious method of restraint wasn't something you came up with on the spur of the moment.

Looking more than a little sheepish, Sarah said that the restraints weren't for other people, they were for her. She explained that once she felt she could fully trust somebody, she had in the past let some of her previous partners tie her up and tease her. She wasn't into any of that hurting or pain stuff, but admitted that when she was in the mood, the act of mercilessly being teased and fucked whilst completely helpless was a major turn on for her.

However, Sarah couldn't deny that when she started to take charge last night, it was as surprising as it was thrilling. The sight and sounds of somebody helpless and at her mercy had triggered something strong within her. She wasn't about to admit it to James, but just the memory of how the sense of power had made her feel was currently giving her a warm tingle between her legs.

"So," asked Sarah casually, "are you ready for the next part of your training?"

James was caught off guard, "wasn't last night the training?"

"No", last night was just intended to show him what a fully aroused woman looked like, and how much better it would be for both of them if he could get her to that state by himself.

James had his doubts about if he could do it... Sarah had been pretty wild last night. Could he withstand that sort of sexual fury from her without losing his own self-control?

The challenge, Sarah explained, was that she wanted James to give her an orgasm once a day for the rest of the week. The kicker? He had to keep his dick in his pants and wasn't allowed to cum himself. And by not cumming, she didn't mean just with her, he wasn't allowed to cum at all for the rest of the week. No creeping off for a sneaky jerk.

If he could do this for her, she would have a special reward for him next Saturday. Did he accept?

Hesitantly James said he would try his best.

"You better try your best" Sarah smirked, "or else I'll have to punish you by tying you to the bed again."

Seeing the broad grin spread across his face, Sarah made a mental note that she would have to think up other forms of punishment for James. He obviously enjoyed being tied up and helpless way too much.

********

The rest of the day was spent pleasantly relaxing, just enjoying each other's company. Nothing more was said about the previous night or the challenges ahead until later that evening.

They were both on the sofa, James was sat scrolling through his phone, Sarah had her legs up, cuddled into his lap, just enjoying the moment. Breaking the silence, James asked if she was ready for round one? Knowing exactly what he meant, Sarah got up and let James lead her by the hand to the bedroom.

As this was James' challenge, once in the bedroom Sarah paused, waiting for James to tell her what to do. When he told her to go and lie on the bed, she did so.

James got up onto the bed beside her. Propped on one elbow with his other arm draped across her abdomen, James took a moment to drink in everything about this special woman in front of him.

"Remember," said Sarah, "if it gets too much for you, there is no problem with you easing back to catch your breath. We have all night, and I'm not going anywhere."

With that, James leaned in and kissed her tenderly... again... and again.

As James slowly undressed Sarah, each piece of newly exposed skin was greeted with kisses and caresses, just as Sarah had shown him the day before. Even her fingers and toes received their own share of kisses and licks. By the time she was fully naked, Sarah could feel a nice warming glow of arousal throughout her entire body. Hmm, she felt good.

After a lot more sensual exploring of the rest of her body, James at last moved up to her breasts. He had up to that point avoided her breasts and pussy, other than a friendly kiss and a squeeze for each when they had first been uncovered.

Whilst James was painting her left breast with light kisses, his free hand was lightly caressing and squeezing her right breast and nipple. She was in heaven.

Occasionally James would let his hand wander down to her vulva, where his fingers would ever so lightly trace delicate patterns before returning to her breasts. Just enough to let her vulva know that he hadn't forgotten about it, and with a promise of much more to come.

After a long while, James kisses and caresses around her breasts became stronger and more determined, occasionally mixed in with the odd playful light nip of his teeth. This was matched perfectly with Sarah's own growing arousal.

A couple times Sarah could feel James become more urgent and less controlled with his caresses. Each time James would back off, and after a brief pause start again more slowly. Sarah smiled to herself, knowing how much effort James was putting into having to control his own impulses.

Soon James' hand was making more frequent trips to her vulva, and it wasn't long before his fingers weren't just caressing outside of her. Each time James ran a finger between her lips, Sarah quivered as her nerve endings greedily wanted more.

Sarah was silently hoping James would soon start licking or fingering her pussy. She had been more than ready for it for a while now, her body beginning to squirm in anticipation. Of course, she couldn't tell James this, it was meant to be an exercise in patience after all.

As if readding her mind, James began to descend her body, leaving a trail of kisses in his wake. Once he was comfortably settled between her legs, James reached out and without rushing parted her outer lips. Just as calmly and without rushing, James slowly gave her one long delicious lick from the bottom to the top of her pussy. Sarah was arching against him and letting out a long low guttural moan the entire time.

Sarah had never been so aroused by so little attention to her pussy, but at the moment it felt like James' tongue was made of pure ecstasy. Soon Sarah's breathing was getting deeper and faster as her arousal continued to build.

A couple more times James had to stop as his own arousal threatened to get the better of him. Each time, Sarah encouraged and praised his efforts with soft words and gentle touches.

Normally this sort of stop-start touching would have been a passion killer for Sarah. However, knowing that James was doing his absolute best to please her, and knowing she had a responsibility as his mentor, she felt fondness for his efforts, rather than frustration. As a result, her arousal level never dropped too low during these brief pauses.

After a while, James was able to hold his own arousal at bay long enough to bring Sarah to what she considered as an extremely satisfying orgasm.

This orgasm wasn't on the same scale as the ones she had last night. Instead, this had been a long slow-burn type of orgasm, the sort that once she got over the initial euphoria, would leave her feeling satisfied and relaxed for the rest of the evening.

Once the waves of her pleasure had begun to subside, she pulled James up to her, held him tight and kissed him passionately. James' lips and tongue tasted strongly of her, and whilst Sarah knew that some women didn't like the taste of themselves, Sarah had always found it sexy to be tasting herself on another person's face.

********

That night, just as they were going to bed, James asked if it was OK if he didn't sleep cuddled into the back of her as he normally would? Sarah raised an enquiring eyebrow at him, as she loved drifting off to sleep wrapped in his arms. James explained that with the way he was feeling at the moment, if he slept cuddled into her as he normally did, he couldn't guarantee his wandering hands wouldn't try to start something. And until the challenge was over, he didn't want to start anything he wouldn't be allowed to finish.

Sarah laughed but agreed that if he was really that turned on then it probably was best if she cuddled into the back of him instead.

Of course, said Sarah with a mischievous grin on her face, she couldn't guarantee her hands wouldn't go wandering over him during the night instead.

James groaned, not knowing if Sarah was serious or not.

********

The next morning after breakfast, they decided to go for a walk in the park. Fall was fast approaching, and they wanted to take advantage of days as glorious as today whilst they still could.

During the trip, walking arm in arm, Sarah felt much closer to James than she ever had. She was really hoping he would make it through the coming week of challenges, because if he did, she was planning on using the occasion of his reward to fully open herself up to him.

Briefly, Sarah toyed with the idea of granting James his reward even if he didn't last the week. But she quickly shut that idea down. An agreement had been made, and besides, she was doing this to help James.

Almost as soon as they were back in her apartment, Sarah was surprised when James asked her if she was ready for round two?

James wasn't normally a midday sex person, not unless they had been fooling around and things naturally became more serious. However, this was James' challenge, and who was she to turn down an unexpected midday orgasm?

Once in bed, naked and being kissed by James, Sarah knew right away that James was way too aroused to be able to last long.

Even James' initial kisses and caresses had a sense of urgency and desperation about them.

Sarah did what she could to help, using soft words to encourage patience and to guide him.

For a while it worked, and James calmed down and began to take his time again.

However, soon after, Sarah could feel James' arousal growing again, and it was growing far faster than her own arousal was growing.

Just before Sarah felt that James had reached his limit, she gently but firmly stopped him.

Looking slightly dejected, James apologized for rushing things. He really was trying, but he was finding it difficult today.

"I have an idea," said Sarah.

Getting out of bed, Sarah went to the chest of drawers and retrieved the vibrator she had been using Friday night.

Back on the bed Sarah explained her idea. For a start, James was going to have to start over from the beginning, Sarah's arousal had dropped off completely by this point.

Initially, James was only allowed to use his hands and mouth to arouse her, it was only when he was in danger of losing control that he was allowed to use the vibrator. When he needed to, James could turn the vibrator on low and slide it into her. This way, whilst he took the necessary time to calm himself, Sarah's arousal would be maintained. When he was ready, he could remove the vibrator and go back to using his hands and mouth.

Sarah made the concession that when James was ready to give her clit his full attention, he would be allowed to leave the vibrator inside of her. Sarah's reasoning was that if things went as expected, by this time her body would be craving every bit of stimulation it could get.

There was a small part of Sarah that thought the use of the vibrator was slightly cheating, but she desperately wanted James to succeed and conquer his self-control issues.

When James started caressing her again, it was obvious he had himself under a lot more control. Sarah suspected that the shock of almost failing had put a sizable dampener on his arousal. She would have to watch that he didn't become too self-conscious about it.

Within twenty minutes Sarah was on the verge of her next orgasm.

James hadn't needed to resort to the vibrator often, but when he did, it worked exactly how Sarah had hoped. With the vibrator set to low, when James needed to use it, it merely maintained the level of arousal that James had already created within her.

Near the end, Sarah was bucking like crazy. Not only had James sneakily been increasing the speed of the vibrator for the last few minutes, he had begun slowly stroking the vibrator in and out of her as he masterfully licked and sucked on her increasingly sensitive clit. Not only that, but on each stroke of the vibrator, James was angling it up so each back-and-forth pass was stimulating her G spot. Between James' mouth and the vibrator, Sarah's clit was mercilessly being stimulated from inside and out at the same time. Fuck, she was in heaven.

When her orgasm finally crashed into her, she had a hand lightly placed on the back of James' head so he would stay between her legs. She wasn't sure if part of her was afraid her wild bucking would dislodge him, or if she was afraid he would stop too soon.

********

The rest of Sunday passed quietly. They spent the time, chatting, reading, relaxing and simply appreciating each other's company.