Teaching Patience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As was their routine, James would be going back to his own apartment tonight so they could both get ready for work the next day.

When it came time for him to go, Sarah walked him to the door, hugged him tightly and reached up to kiss him with more passion than he was expecting.

Two orgasms down, five more to go.

********

The rest of the week was perfect. James would come around at about 7:00pm, and sometime during the evening James would lead Sarah to the bedroom for her daily orgasm.

Since Sunday, James hadn't needed to resort to Sarah's vibrator once. In fact, James' level of self-control had significantly improved as the week went on, even if he did look somewhat desperate and in need of relief by the end of each session.

On Thursday it was actually Sarah that nearly broke their arrangement, not James.

James had been teasing her for so long, Sarah had actually lost track of time. Every part of her skin was now so hypersensitive, the merest touches made her gasp and shudder. If she closed her eyes she could imagine currents of ecstasy radiating out from James' slightest touch.

Currently James was camped between her legs, using his mouth and fingers in unison and making her thrash and buck against him. If her pussy had a voice it would be singing arias about now.

Sarah looked down at James, and even though she could only see the top half of his face, the adoring look he gave her almost broke her resolve. Sarah came so close to begging James to fuck her. She was desperate.

At this moment in time, Sarah wanted nothing more in life than to feel James thrusting his cock hard inside of her over and over again whilst she stared up into those beautiful adoring eyes. It took reserves of willpower she didn't know she possessed to resist the urge to beg him.

In desperation, Sarah reached above her head and grabbed the steel bars of the headboard as hard as she could. She closed her eyes tight and screamed. A minute later she was still clinging to the headboard and screaming again when her orgasm violently blasted through her.

********

Friday evening felt different. For a start, Sarah had already informed James that he couldn't stay over like he would on a normal Friday night. She explained that she would need some time to get his reward ready.

Secondly, without discussing it, both of them wanted the last night of James' challenge to last as long as possible.

Starting with Sarah lying naked on her front, James began by massaging her with the aim of easing the day's tension from her muscles. Sarah felt completely at peace.

At some point relaxation must have turned to stimulation, and later stimulation turned to arousal. However, the transition was so gradual and over such a long period of time, Sarah had absolutely no idea when the transitions happened.

One moment she was thinking how relaxed an unstressed she felt, and at some unfathomable time later she was surprised to realize she was on the verge of another orgasm. What magic had James wrought on her?

It ended with one of the most beautiful sensual orgasms Sarah had ever had.

********

When James left her apartment that night, Sarah reminded him to be back there 10:00am sharp the next morning for his reward.

She was a little nervous about the next day, and how James might react. Although if it went as she hoped, she would be showing James how much she truly loved and trusted him.

********

The Reward

The next morning James arrived at Sarah's apartment promptly at 10:00am. Upon arriving he noticed an envelope taped to the door with his name on it. Within the envelope was a note that simply said "Come in."

James was about to use his door key, when he noticed the door wasn't quite latched. Pushing the door open, he walked inside.

"Sarah?"

No response.

Walking around the apartment he noticed Sarah's bedroom door was closed, which was unusual. On closer inspection he noticed another note taped to it. The note read,

"James.

As promised, because you did so well this last week, your reward awaits inside.

For the rest of the day, I'm yours to do with as you please.

In case you need some ideas, I've left some items on the chest of drawers by the bed that you might find useful.

Have fun.

Love, Sarah"

James tentatively took a step into the bedroom, and immediately stopped in shock at the sight that greeted him.

Sarah was naked and tied spreadeagled to her bed.

"Sarah?"

Still no response. Not even a flicker of recognition.

He could see she was blindfolded, and there was something strange about her mouth.

He took another step into the room.

Now James could see that Sarah appeared to be wearing a ring-gag that kept her mouth stretched open and totally defenseless. He had seen pictures but had never seen one in real life.

Spending time to take in more of the scene, James noticed that Sarah appeared to be wearing oversized earplugs. Deaf AND blind? Did she even know he was here?

Other things began to register, like the fact that whilst Sarah's ankles were tied with the same silk strips she had used on him, her wrists were secured by handcuffs. James guessed the cuffs made it easier for Sarah to secure herself. Tied to the headboard beyond her reach, were a pair of small keys. Presumably the keys to the cuffs.

Another subtle change he noticed was the fact that Sarah had shaved her remaining patch of pubic hair. The patch hadn't been very big to start off with, but now it was gone her completely bald pussy somehow looked surprisingly defenseless.

In fact, Sarah now looked as defenseless as it was possible for a person to be.

James was about to move closer to Sarah, when he stopped, mesmerized at what he saw on the top of the bedside cabinet.

Sarah had hinted that she had more toys than she had previously shown him. But he had never guessed the extent of her collection.

There were vibrators, dildos and plugs of every size and shape, (some of which looked unfeasibly large). There were things made of silicon, there were things made of metal, and there were things made of glass. There were things with wires, and there were things with chains. There were more than a couple things that looked as though they belonged in an art exhibition.

James was rapidly trying to reconcile who he thought Sarah was, and this new side of her that she was now sharing with him.

As he walked closer to the bed, James absent mindedly ran his fingers lightly along her leg.

Immediately Sarah gasped and involuntarily flinched at his touch.

Well, she knew that he was here now, he thought with a grin.

Since first thing this morning, James had only one thing on his mind, he really, really, wanted to release his pent-up sexual need. He had known that his first orgasm of the day would be a quick one, especially after a whole week of self-denial.

Faced with what was in front of him, James now wanted to cum worse than ever. But where to start?

His eyes kept wandering back to Sarah's face and the ring-gag.

Could he?

Should he?

It was sexy as hell. He really wanted to try it.

There was part of him that felt he would be taking advantage of a helpless person.

But wasn't that what she had planned?

James would never have described himself as timid when it came to sex, and he certainly didn't consider himself a prude. However, this was a whole different level of kink than he had ever experienced before.

In the end, James reasoned that if a person was going to put on such a device and tie themselves to a bed, they must have had certain expectations about what was likely to happen.

The decision made, James quickly stripped off and moved to the head of the bed.

Kneeling on the bed beside Sarah's head, James placed a hand on her head and gently turned her face towards him. There was no resistance.

He moved forward and half placed himself into Sarah's mouth.

Instantly Sarah was licking and sucking him with a surprising degree of urgency. It was almost as though she was even more desperate for stimulation than he was.

Because she couldn't use her hands, and because the ring-gag was limiting the movement of her mouth, Sarah couldn't bring as much pressure to his cock as she normally would. Nevertheless, with his already highly aroused state, what Sarah was doing with her tongue and the sights and sounds of what he was seeing in front of him, James could feel his orgasm building rapidly.

As the tension in him grew, James began to gently thrust in and out of her mouth, a little deeper each time. He was still worried he might inadvertently hurt her, so he was trying to be careful.

Just as the tension in his cock was becoming unbearable, James decided he wanted to try something he had never done before. Slowly he began to push into her mouth as far as he could. At the same time he was pushing into her, his hand on the back of her head was pulling her to him.

Just as her ring-gag reached the base of his cock, Sarah went still. He had never been this deep into her mouth before. James waited a couple seconds before pulling back slowly. He heard a brief gagging noise come from behind the gag, but then Sarah was back to quickly licking his cock.

James knew that he was really on the edge, so he resumed gently thrusting in and out of her mouth as she worked on him. The moment James knew he was about to cum, he again pulled Sarah's head fully on to him so that he could feel the head of his cock touching the back of her throat. Instantly he was cumming and unloading straight into her defenseless mouth.

After his cock had stopped spasming and emptying his load into her, James pulled himself partially out of her mouth, pausing long enough for Sarah to eagerly clean him off.

Once he had fully removed himself from her, James could hear Sarah making soft unintelligible sounds. Because of the gag he couldn't make out what she was saying, but it certainly had an undeniable satisfied tone to it.

Now that James had gotten rid of his pent-up tension, it was time for payback. All week Sarah had imposed self-denial upon him (albeit with his willing agreement). Now it was time to give her a taste of what it had felt like.

Before he really started, James wanted Sarah to be quite aroused, and so he began to massage, kiss and caress her all over... only to find that she was already far more aroused than he had expected.

Had she been "warming herself up" before he arrived? Or was she really getting this turned on by being tied up and completely helpless?

The reason didn't matter.

James hadn't been exaggerating when he had told Sarah that he found the taste and smell of her intoxicating. And as this was his "reward", he was going to avail himself to the taste of her pussy as often as he liked.

James settled himself between Sarah's legs, and began kissing, licking and sucking all around her outer lips. All the while he could sense Sarah's arousal through the movement of her hips and the noises she was making. Spreading her lips with his fingers, James began to lick along the entire length of her inner pussy in big long slow strokes. Sarah was already far wetter than he had anticipated, so driven by the intoxicating taste, James paid special attention to her clit.

Before too long, James was amazed to realize that Sarah was close to cumming. So he stopped. Followed by unintelligible, but none the less obvious noise of frustration from Sarah.

Having ramped up both of their arousal levels, James reached across to the bedside chest of drawers to retrieve something he had spotted earlier.

The object James had picked up was a vibrating wand, the type with a long thin handle and a bulbous vibrating dome on one end. James had heard that this type of vibrator had far stronger vibrations than most vibrators, and whilst it was something he fully planed on testing by the end of the day, for now he turned it on to a low setting.

Over the next hour, James experimented to see how close he could keep Sarah on the edge without letting her cum by alternating between his mouth and the vibrating wand on her pussy. By the end of the hour, not only was her body shaking at the slightest touch, but she was far more vocal. However, due to the ring-gag, James couldn't tell whether the noises Sarah was making were pleads to be allowed to cum, demands, grunts of arousal, or all three.

Having had his fun, James took pity on Sarah, so the next time he felt Sarah approaching orgasm, he didn't back off, instead he slowly inserted two fingers inside of her, and redoubled his efforts licking her clit whilst he built up a rhythm with his fingers.

In no time at all, Sarah was cumming hard. She was crying out and her body was thrashing as far as her own restraints would allow.

The entire time Sarah was convulsing, James kept licking her and thrusting his fingers into her. He was enjoying every second of it.

After letting her rest for a while, James began to very lightly caress and massage Sarah's body. Whilst her breasts and pussy weren't off limits to his hands, James wasn't trying to bring Sarah to a fast arousal, instead he wanted this to be a slow, relaxing build up.

When James judged that Sarah was pleasantly aroused (as opposed to desperately aroused), he moved on top of her, supporting himself on his arms as the head of his cock nudged her dripping entrance. Leaning forward, James began to kiss Sarah's neck and face, whilst at the same time the head of his cock ever so slowly began to enter into her, before retreating. Slowly, at a constant speed, James began to move just the tip of his cock in and out of her.

After a few seconds James could feel Sarah's hips thrusting at him, trying to draw more of him inside of her and set up a faster rhythm. Immediately James stopped, before giving Sarah's hip a hard single smack, and then using his hand to press her hip against the bed until she stopped moving. Once Sarah was still again, James went back to his kissing and slow shallow thrusting.

A couple of minutes later James had to again use the smack and press technique to stop Sarah from speeding things up. This time Sarah got the message.

James smiled to himself, knowing from his own experiences at the hands of Sarah, how much more stimulating it was if you had to restrain yourself as he was currently making Sarah do. Compared to self-denial, steel cuffs and a silk restraints were a breeze.

Very gradually, and without speeding up, James slowly let more of his cock enter Sarah with each thrust. Whilst the increment was small, the slow speed of his movement meant the effect was magnified. The slow speed meant James could feel so much more, the heat from Sarah was fantastic, and although she was managing to keep her hips under control, she couldn't help but occasionally squeezing him with her vaginal muscles.

Taking the time to feel every ridge and wet squeeze of her muscles on his cock was absolutely fantastic. James hoped Sarah was getting as much out of this as he was.

It took a while, but eventually each slow stoke was now the full length of James' cock. James kept the same maddeningly slow pace for a while, before just as slowly beginning to speed up the pace of his thrusts.

By the time James reached "cruising speed", Sarah was breathing hard and moaning loudly. James could feel how much Sarah's body wanted to move, but despite her squirming, she was just about managing to keep her hips still as she had been instructed. There was just the occasional small thrust of her hips as Sarah came close to losing control, but given how aroused she was, James marveled at the amount of self-control she had.

Sensing that Sarah's shaking and twitching body was about to run out of self-control, James tilted his head down, and without warning bit one of her nipples quite hard.

Immediately there was a loud shout from Sarah, partly in pain, partly in surprise, but mainly of desire.

Sarah's self-control evaporated in an instant, and she began thrusting hard into him, trying to match his thrusts into her. At this point James felt as though he was clinging onto a wild animal, as all of Sarah's pent-up sexual energy was released onto him.

Sarah was the first to cum, but the force of her orgasm was so strong and glorious that it took ahold of James and he was instantly cumming with her and within her for what seemed an age.

It took some time for James to come down from that orgasm. He lay next to Sarah, aimlessly running his hand along Sarah's body, as he listened to her breathing also gradually return to normal.

After a while, and once he had recovered, James found he was in the mood for the taste of pussy once more. However, this time he wanted to make things more comfortable for himself.

Untying the silk strips from both of Sarah's ankles, James lifted Sarah's legs up and above her head, then retied her ankles spread apart to the headboard. In this position, both Sarah's pussy and anus were fully on display, with easy access to both.

James had never really considered butt play before, but seeing Sarah's rosebud so prominently on display in front of him, both intrigued and excited him. It wasn't as though he had to ask if Sarah was into butt play, he had noticed at least two smallish butt plugs on the bedside cabinet.

Deciding that today was the time to try new things, James knelt behind Sarah's now raised hips, he took her ass cheeks between each hand and spread them apart, giving his mouth room to work. James alternated between licking across her rosebud and running circles around it with his tongue, occasionally prodding the opening with the tip of his tongue as much as he was able.

Whilst James wasn't sure if he was doing analingus correctly, the soft noises of pleasure coming from Sarah made him believe he was at least on the right track. Regardless, he was finding this a huge turn-on.

Although James was enjoying himself, he was conscious that the current position may not be too comfortable for Sarah, given how long she had already been tied to the bed. Therefore, he decided to make this next orgasm a quick one.

Retrieving the vibrating wand, James set it to one of its higher speeds, and as he went back to licking her anus, he began running the wand around Sarah's pussy, paying special attention to her clit.

Soon James could feel that Sarah was close to her third orgasm of the day. Waiting until the last minute, when he didn't think she could hold on anymore, he took away the wand and replaced it with his mouth as he began licking her frantically. Over the last week, James had discovered that there was nothing sexier in the world as having his face buried between Sarah's legs as she came. And this was no exception. Sarah screamed out as the orgasm shook her. In this bent over position, her hips weren't able to buck and thrust, so instead her thighs clamped as hard as they were able either side of James' head, as her muscles strained in ecstasy.

When Sarah had finally stopped shuddering, James untied her ankles, and used the small keys attached to the headboard to uncuff her wrists from the bed. However, he used one set of the cuffs to secure both of her wrists behind her back. Next James placed Sarah in an upright sitting position in the center of the bed, with her legs out straight in front of her. Finally, James sat behind her, with his own legs either side of her.

With all the exertions today, James was already feeling a little stiff and sore, so he could only guess how sore Sarah must be feeling after being tied spreadeagled for the last couple of hours. James reasoned that if they were going to carry this on into the afternoon, or even this evening, it was probably better to let Sarah's body have a complete rest, at least for a while.