Teaching Penny How Pt. 03

Story Info
Penny's and I are discovered.
5.1k words
4.29
2k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 11/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These stories are based on a series of emails and text messages shared with a very special friend and fan. Thank you, Penny for your encouragement and for sharing your fantasies and dreams with me. I hope these stories prove to be worthy...

(It is recommended that you read Parts 1 & 2, first for necessary background information and references.)

A week later we were tucked into the back booth of the Blue Owl Coffee Cauldron - your favorite personal haunt, especially since it was only a block from home for you. We were cuddled together, softly talking about recent events and I was teasing you. I'd unbuttoned the top of your dress nearly to your navel and had one hand leisurely toying with a nipple while I nibbled at your ear lobe and neck.

"I still can't decide what my favorite part of the day was," you admit softly, "it was all so exciting and intense. Did you have a favorite part, Ali?"

"Mmmm, yes...two actually. When Cash was fucking your pussy and you were sucking Mike's cock and the girls were both sucking at your tits while you fingered their pussies... THAT was incredibly exciting to watch, but I think my favorite personal part of the day was after Tom fucked me, when you crawled over and cleaned up the mess he'd left in me." I pinch your nipple between my thumb and forefinger before returning to rubbing and circling it with my finger. "I love the feel of your mouth on my cunt Goddess!"

I flick my fingernail across your swollen tit and you hiss quietly with pleasure.

"Would you like me to do that to your clit?" I murmur as I do it again.

You flush and your already turgid teats grow even harder and more pebbled against my finger. You nod slightly, easing your legs apart and pulling your skirt higher on your thighs when there's a sudden, sharp interruption.

"Penny!!!! What the bloody hell are you playing at??!!!"

A woman stands next to our booth speaking quietly but fiercely. Her hands are on her hips as she leans toward you, her face flushed red with, what I think is likely a combination of embarrassment and anger. She looks to be several years younger than you, but otherwise there is a marked similarity of facial features.

"Fuck!"

You say it quietly and under your breath but still, I look at you startled. Outside of sex I've never heard you say the word till now.

"Hullo Marina. Please sit and don't make a scene."

"I'M not the one making a public scene here, Sister! You DO remember you're a married woman?"

You sigh, "I do! Marina, I'd like you to meet Ali. Ali, this is my younger sister, Marina."

I don't remove my hand from your breast but do smile and nod cordially, things are tense enough already.

"I'm pleased to meet you, Marina."

She ignores me and continues to berate you, although she does slide into the booth across from us to avoid drawing any additional unwanted attention.

"Penny, WHO IS THIS WOMAN?" She whispers intensely, leaning forward.

I notice her breasts are only slightly smaller than yours and as she leans across the table they are forced forward and up. I also notice that her nipples are slightly hard although it isn't that cool in here today. Glancing at you I see that you're looking at them as well.

"Marina, Ali is...well, she's my lover," sputtering from across the table follows that statement. "My lover," you state again, more firmly, "and she's, well, she's helping me explore..."

She cuts you off in mid statement, "Explore WHAT? You said that you DO remember that you're a married woman, right?"

You nod curtly," She's helping me explore my sexuality, fantasies I've had for years -- she's helping me bring them to life. But she's more than just a teacher, or a mentor...she IS my lover and YES, I remember that I'm married and that I love my husband! And he loves and supports ME too damnitall!"

You finish on a fairly loud and emphatic note and I see heads turning throughout the bistro.

"Well that's thrown the fat in the fire I suppose," I comment, removing my hand from your breast but giving your nipple one last tweak in passing. I'm not done with you yet today though, not by a long shot.

Picking up my coffee cup with one hand I drop the other to your thigh. You start noticeably, those fingers are cold -- not having been cupped around your warm breast -- but your eyes dart to me and you smile, even as a slow flush creeps up your cheeks and down your décolletage. Marina is watching you like a hawk and misses nothing about our little interaction. Even though she can't see below the table she seems to have a good and active imagination and I watch as she begins to blush in a slow tide that equals your own. You're both so very lovely when you do that, and I wonder briefly if she turns the same rosy color all over that you do when she orgasms...

I clear my throat, "Marina, Penny and I will be more than happy to explain it all to you -- at length. But it may take some time, and this is hardly the place."

You nod, "Too right! Come home with us! We're just having luncheon out by the pool, there's plenty for three and we'd love to have you! We'll answer all your questions and tell you everything."

I raise an eyebrow, glancing at you in question at both your enthusiasm and wording. Great (and horny) minds, it seems, think much alike. I feel my own nipples crinkling hard and thank God for the vinyl seat of the booth. I don't have to worry about leaving a wet spot on the upholstery. I pointedly reach under your hem, sliding my fingers into the damp folds I find between your thighs. I stroke you and bury one finger into your cunt, pressing it against your G-spot for a quick rub before I bring my hand back to my mouth and lick my finger. Marina's eyes go huge and she reddens further but her nipples, pressed against her shirt front, go rigid. They are prominent and fat and while my mouth starts to water, I hear you swallow hard as well. Curiouser and curiouser, I think, smiling slightly. I would add my own encouragement to yours but I'm afraid of scaring her off, so I content myself with nodding occasionally at your urging until Marina agrees, somewhat reluctantly, to join us.

We'd prepared most of the food earlier before going out for coffee and play time. Both large mixed green and fruit salads with a small charcuterie tray and a baklava you'd made previously were ready and waiting. The table had been set, just lacking one more place setting, and a pitcher of margaritas was premixed in the blender waiting for ice and blending. I busied myself salting the rims of the glasses while the blender was whirring. The noise drowned out the hissed conversation the sisters were having as food was carried out to the pool, but I gathered there had been no lessening of tension.

As I brought out the icy pitcher and glasses on a tray, I paused to give you a lingering kiss in passing. Marina hissed in disapproval but said nothing and I noticed that her nipples perked up again, almost immediately, as she watched us.

The three of us sat to lunch, the food was delicious, and I'd made certain the drinks were strong. A second pitcher full was ready and waiting in the blender for when these ran low. You and I alone wouldn't have needed a second pitcher full, but I suspected that, with Marina joining us, it might not come amiss.

I let you start by explaining how your husband loved and supported you in your efforts to grow as a person and as a sexual being. And how you'd long held fantasies and desires to be with another woman, even though you'd felt too shy and body conscious to act on it. Occasionally I punctuated your story by kissing your hand or stroking your neck or breast. More frequently I encouraged you with my fingers between your thighs, stroking and loving your sweet sex.

When you get to the point in the story where we met I chime in.

"And that's how we met. I honestly ran into this gorgeous woman at a fund raiser." I stroke the back of my hand along the side of your breast.

"So then, ummm...you're a lesbian?" Marina asks, blushing.

"No dear. I'm bi -- bisexual. I like cocks but all things considered I probably prefer cunts. I like most women more than most men."

She flushes rosily at my language, but her nipples stay hard and clearly visible through her light summer dress.

"And, ummm...you're not turned off by heavier women?"

I laugh standing up and gesturing to myself, "Hardly! I'm no slim, spring chick myself, but...well, have you ever seen the little figurine 'the Venus of Willendorf'?"

When she shakes her head, I glance at you and see you looking puzzled too. Grabbing my phone I search for an image of the ancient little figure and show you both.

"This little Goddess figure is about 25 to 30 thousand years old. From a period of time when most societies were matriarchal, and the female form and women themselves were worshipped. Look at her ladies -- she has successfully carried and delivered babies -- she's fed them from the bounty of her breasts -- and every sweet curve of her body says that there have been ample harvests and good hunting to feed the people. She's the most beautiful figure that her people could create -- and she's not alone -- there are dozens -- tens of dozens of these little figures, that have been found all over the world. There is nothing sexier than a woman with curves -- and consider that a woman who is capable of enjoying one sensual pleasure," I gesture to the food on the table, picking up a piece of baklava and quickly licking a drop of honey oozing from it before it falls to the table, "A woman capable of enjoying one sensual pleasure is usual capable of enjoying more than one."

Turning I kiss you with honey sweet lips, smiling when your pink tongue tip licks the sweetness I've left on your mouth.

Turning back to Marina I add, "And believe me -- your sister is MORE than capable of enjoying a number of sensual pleasures!"

You blush with pleasure, smiling and your hand slides into my lap for a brief caress in thanks. Marina is blushing in obviously mingled confusion and incipient arousal, and I am enjoying the deliciously sticky dessert. Marina is squirming in her chair as she tries to ignore the signals her body is sending her and I think it is time to kick things up another notch. Finishing the baklava, I lick and suck my fingers clean before turning to you.

"It's sweet and rich and delicious...but I still prefer the taste of your pussy!"

Marina's mouth falls open as you giggle. Standing up I untie my wrap skirt and let it fall to the patio, revealing that I am naked below. I thoughtfully unbutton my blouse, looking at you and drop it too, leaving me totally naked except for the sandals that I kick off.

"I'm hot baby. Join me for a swim?"

Marina looks dazed but the look in your eyes lets me know how excited you are. I finger myself, presenting the obviously damp fingers to you. You close your eyes in pleasure as your mouth opens, sucking the dew from my fingers. When you're done, I turn and walk slowly to the edge of the pool, sliding easily into the water and swimming to the far side of the pool. Leaning back against the edge I crook my finger at you.

"Coming Penny?" I call softly.

You stand. Looking your sister in the eye, you slowly unbutton your dress, letting it fall off your shoulders and slide to the ground, leaving you standing, totally naked in front of your open mouthed sister.

"Join us, Marina." It's not a question.

She shakes her head, "I'm married!" She sputters in protest.

"And so am I." You cup your breasts, holding them out for her and thumbing the nipples. "You know you want to."

"How can you even say that," she hisses, shaking her head again, more vehemently.

"I grew up with you for crying out loud. I've spent a lifetime watching you, and when you're excited your nipples get as hard, or harder than mine do. Just like they are now."

She claps her arms across her chest to cover the evidence of her excitement, making you laugh.

"You can deny it all you want, but you WANT to come join us in the pool and see what it's like. I'll tell you now that you've never had your pussy eaten so well until you've had a woman eat you. It takes one to know one."

You turn and walk to the edge of the pool. When you reach the edge you turn yourself slightly so that Marina can watch as you spread your legs, reaching down to spread your folds and show me how wet and excited you are. You finger yourself slowly, sliding one, then two fingers deep and rocking your hips to fuck yourself while we watch. Pulling out your fingers you put them in your mouth sucking your own juices from them. Marina gasps and flushes but her squirming increases as she continues to fight her own passions.

Slipping into the pool you swim across to nestle against me. Your body is warm and eel slick in the cool water of the pool as you slide against me. My hands stroke and caress your breasts and sides while I slide one leg between yours. I pull you close and, even in the cool water, I can feel the slick heat of your cunt on the skin of my thigh. You rock against me, fucking my leg and moan loudly with pleasure.

"That's it, beautiful. Cum for me!"

From the corner of my eye, I can see Marina's fist drop to her lap as she tries to pretend not to be rubbing herself.

"Oh God, Ali, fuck me! Please...fuck me," you plead.

I move with you toward the shallow water, settling you onto the wide cement steps that lead in and out of the pool. I ease between your thighs before calling to Marina.

"Marina, you should come closer, so you can see better. I know Penny wants you to see how good this feels to her."

Marina shakes her head, but as if she is hypnotized, she gets up from the table and moves closer.

"You look so hot, honey. Why don't you take off your clothes and join us in the water," I add.

"Do you need help?" you ask, but she is already, slowly, unzipping her dress.

She stands hesitantly in bra and panties before finally deciding to shed them and join us. Her breasts, while not as large and full as yours, have lovely nipples with large, dark areola and long, fat nipples. Her pubic bush doesn't look as though it has ever received much attention by way of trimming, but it is thick, dark and appears damp and matted between her thighs. She slowly steps down into the water, staying closer to you than me. That's fine for now, I think to myself, I'm fairly certain we can gain her interest shortly.

"Penny, sweetheart, play with your nipples."

Leaning back against the wide step you begin to pinch and pull at your teats, rolling them between your fingers and half closing your eyes with pleasure.

"Marina, I'm going to eat your sister's pussy for a little first, before I fuck her with my fingers. I want to make her cum more than once -- for her pleasure and yours. If you get closer down here you can see what happens better."

"Go Sis," you urge her, "I want you to watch!"

As she moves closer, settling by your hip, I see that her tits are hard and pebbled. The water IS cool, but the day is plenty warm and I suspect sexual excitement is the real cause of their appearance. She is still keeping her thighs tightly together, but I look up at you and wink briefly. She IS aroused, no matter how hard she fights it and tries not to show it.

Bending over you I spread the folds of your vulva, opening the damp, swollen tissues and taking a long, slow lick. Your clit is standing firm and proud now, and throbbing against my upper lip, ready to demand attention on its own. Wrapping my teeth and lips around and your pleasure pearl I nibble it briefly before starting to suckle you. Giving firm sucks at your clit I also stroke and flick at it with my tongue, staying glued to you as you buck hard below me. Sliding two and then three fingers into your steaming cunt I begin to finger fuck you firmly, rotating my wrist occasionally to change the angle and pressure of my fingers against your walls and G-spot.

"I'm CUMMING! Oh God, I'm CUMMING! Oh FUCK ME!"

You're moaning and screaming with the pleasure as first one, then another and another orgasm rolls over you. Finally gasping you push at me and I hear you muttering 'enough'. Smiling, to myself mostly, but directing it at Marina, I remove my fingers from your cunt, licking your juices from them. Once again Marina's eyes get huge but her tongue tip traces her top lip briefly before she bites down on her bottom lip.

"So tell me Marina -- do you masturbate?"

She blushes deeply but nods, "Ummm...yes. I do."

"And do you taste your own juices?"

"Oh NO!"

She answers hastily, seeming appalled at the suggestion.

"So you really don't know how good they taste then, do you?"

"Well..."

Dipping my fingers back into the well of your nectar I gather a liberal amount of the ambrosia you're still producing and hold my fingers out to Marina.

"Try it!"

I say it a little more forcefully than I might have, but it seems to work. She chews on her bottom lip briefly before taking a sniff of my fingers and then a small, delicate lick. She seems to consider for a moment and takes a slightly bigger taste. You pat her gently in encouragement and finally, closing her eyes, she opens her mouth and engulfs my fingers.

You poke her saying, "Good isn't it?"

She looks like she can't decide what to say -- embarrassed to say yes but afraid to lie and say no. As I watch you interacting with her, teasing and cajoling her, I think about the fact that a few short weeks ago you were much like your sister. More eager perhaps but nearly as anxious and fearful. You've come a long way and made a lot of changes in a very short period of time. As you tease her you're also tempting her, inserting your fingers back inside yourself and offering them to her to taste again -- and then, despite her hissed protests and quickly clamped legs, inserting your fingers into your sister's depths, pointedly tasting them and offering tastes to Marina as well.

"Honestly, Marina, you really should try it straight from the source. It's so much better that way isn't it, Ali?"

"It is for a fact, but Marina might be more inclined to try it on a dry, stable surface, rather than in the pool," I say while glancing meaningfully at the poolside cabana.

"Too right," you agree, clambering to your feet and pulling Marina up with you, towing her along to the cabana.

I pause on my way to refresh the pitcher of margaritas and get the fresh glasses I'd prepared before we ate. Heading to the cabana I look at the wide, wrought iron day bed, wicker furnishings and pastel colors.

"You know Penny, back in the States we'd call this your 'She Shed'!" I tease.

You're cuddling a slightly stiff and resistant Marina in one corner of the day bed and I think to myself that one more margarita and a little more 'gentle persuasion' should turn the tide. I pour out the drinks making certain I set Marina's close at hand before settling on her other side in time to hear...

"...but I don't know what to do!" She says plaintively.

Tweaking her closer nipple I say, "It's easy Marina darling, you do to Penny what feels good when it's done to you."

"But..." Her eyes well up.

"I think that's the problem," you explain. "Her husband is a clod and I think their sex life is basic...and awful."

She nods and one tear tracks down her cheek.

I smile at you, "Well then, we can fix THAT can't we Penny m'love?"

"As you always say, Ali -- easy peasy!"

We bend over Marina. You tilt her face up to yours and kiss her, gently at first. Your lips are tender against hers and the tip of your tongue traces her bottom lip. She gasps and you take the opportunity, darting your tongue inside to explore her mouth further. Her eyes are tightly closed so I bend over her breast, licking her areola and circling it with the tip of my tongue. She startles at first, then sighs and relaxes, letting the pleasure take her. I wink at you and you smile, pausing briefly as you nibble at her ear lobe, neck and shoulder on your way to the other turgid peak opposite me. We each nip and suckle at her rigid nipples and I feel her hips starting to gently thrash as her arousal builds. You feel it too and your hand slides over her belly and hip, and between her thighs to cup her mound. Marina bites her lip and moans, deep in her throat, as your fingers gently work their way through the tangled forest of hair and into the wet heat below. You stroke and tease her while she begins to mew and plead...for something she's never known but now wants.

12