Teaching Penny How Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You move lower against her body, kissing her and telling her how beautiful she is and how much you love her and want her. I keep quiet knowing that the most important thing right now is to build the trust between the two of you. The moment your lips and tongue touch her sex her excitement and anticipation is so great that she explodes in a massive orgasm. Her thighs clamp around you and her hands, wrapped around the wrought iron frame behind her, grip so hard that her knuckles turn white with the strain and the frame itself rattles and chimes. I hear your quiet laugh as you eagerly lick and suck at her core, lapping up her juices before turning your attention back to her clit.

Marina climaxes again and again until she is almost weeping with exhaustion and over sensitivity. I think you would continue, you're enjoying yourself so much and fulfilling a long held fantasy, but I touch your shoulder and you come back to yourself. You gather Marina into your arms, kissing and comforting her.

"Oh P-P-Penny...I didn't know...I've never..." she stammers.

"Shhh, Marina. I know. It's alright. Just relax now..." You continue to comfort her.

I murmur quietly, "I don't think we need to ask if it was good for her. The bedding is soaked..."

Bending over Marina I take her hand in mine and cup it around your vulva, pressing her fingers deep into your core. You bite your bottom lip and moan, low in your throat as I move Marina's hand to fuck you with her fingers. Regardless of how often I've seen it happen, it still amazes me the ease with which people, women especially, fall into submission with my will and directives.

Murmuring to Marina, "Penny is very hot and wet isn't she?"

Marina nods, almost guiltily, flushing and chewing her bottom lip.

"You should taste your fingers," I suggest, and she begins to lick them, tentatively at first and then wrapping her lips around them and sucking them noisily.

"Good girl!" I praise her. "You'll like the taste even better here..."

Using my hands I spread your labia apart. Your clit stands proudly erect, gleaming pink, and wet with your arousal. Your labial folds drip and run with the evidence of excitement.

Marina looks hesitant but you plead, "Please, Marina...oh please. I need you..."

Marina looks at me momentarily, "But, I don't know what to do...I've never done this before..."

"You remember what Penny did to you? How it felt? How it made you feel?"

She nods.

"Just do that for Penny. She'll let you know what feels good, how excited she is, what she wants more of or wants you to do instead... "

Marina nods and turns back to her sister, using her hands to replace mine she bends and takes a first lingering lick through the center of your pussy. She obviously likes the taste and smell, burying her face deeper, her tongue reaching for the ultimate source of the tantalizing nectar. Licking and lapping eagerly she sucks and nibbles at the labia, seeming to enjoy her sister's cries of pleasure and encouragement, ultimately directing her attention to your clit. I watch as my lover goes wild with the pleasure of her first orgasm at her sister's hands and tongue. I want so desperately to move over you -- to feel YOUR lips and tongue and hands on my own sex, making me cum. But I want, even more, for you to enjoy this moment totally -- without distraction, and with no other thought but for your own pleasure and delight at a long held fantasy being fulfilled.

I watch as you cum again and again, bucking wildly but holding Marina to you tightly. Listening to the wet sounds of Marina's tongue lapping against her cunt and clit inspires me to pay some attention of my own to my lovely's double D lovelies. I press my mouth to your breast, engulfing one nipple and areola and reaching across to pinch and tease the other. One of your hands moves to grip my skull and ponytail firmly, pressing my mouth to you even harder, and I hear your sigh of pleasure. You tug my hair, mewing somewhat plaintively and I look up to see you biting your lip. Marina has fingers embedded deep inside you and is fucking you furiously, her lips wrapped around your clit as she sucks and tongues you toward another peak. Keeping my hand firmly around your tit, your nipple trapped between my thumb and index finger, I let you draw me upwards. Our lips meet, tongues tangling in a dance of passion as old as time itself as you press me close, and closer. Heated breath surges between us and your hand slides down my back to cup my ass, holding me tightly against you. I kiss your lips and eyes, temple, jaw and ear, nibbling down your neck to your shoulder -- to that sensitive spot where your neck joins your shoulder -- and you mew with pleasure, shuddering in my arms. Gooseflesh covers your breasts and belly and you twist with pleasure, crying out as another orgasm rockets through you.

"Enough!" You scream. "Oh please...stop...enough!""

Panting you collapse against the pillows behind you. Marina lifts her head from between your legs, her face is gleaming and wet, and she is grinning from ear to ear at her ability to give you so much pleasure. You laugh, pulling her up to kiss her and cuddling her against you. The cabana smells of women, sex and lust and I, for one, want much, much more. I let you two cuddle and rest for a moment, heading to the kitchen for snacks, a pitcher of cool water and glasses, and some other things. Returning to the cabana I find the two of you talking quietly, kissing and gently cradling each other. Setting out the tray of fruit and cheese, and making sure that glasses of cool water are within easy reach I climb back onto the mattress, settling next to Marina. I'm curious to see if she is as sexually responsive as her sister.

Cuddling close to the two sisters in this fashion means Marina is now essentially trapped between us. I slide my fingers gently down her side, over the swell of her breast and hip, between the cleft of her buttocks and back up the length of her spine. I watch as gooseflesh rises in the wake of my touch and slide my hand forward to cup her breast. Not as large or heavy as yours, she makes up for it with those large, responsive nipples and I begin to twist, pinch and pull at one while leaning forward to nibble, lick and kiss at her neck and shoulders from behind.

She leans back against me heavily, sighing with pleasure as she rolls to her back, spreading her legs and pulling me close.

I smile at Penny saying, "She's as lovely and sexy as you are Goddess!"

"Yes, she is," you agree, bending to kiss and nuzzle her.

It becomes a free-for-all of touch, a gentle orgy of loving hands and mouths against breasts and bellies and open, wet cunts. At one moment my lips are wrapped around Marina's clit as I lick and suck, while her ass clenches around two of my fingers with her orgasms and Penny rides her face. Then we move and Marina suckles my nipples as Penny feverishly services my cunt. I lose track of who fucks whom most, who comes the most, and even the passage of time. And then suddenly there is the sound of a door slamming, keys jangling on a countertop and male footsteps approaching. I may have been the only one who heard him approach as Penny and Marina had heads buried between each other's thighs as they eagerly licked and sucked each other's sex.

I rolled over to see him lean against the cabana doorway, smiling at the three of us as he said, "Penny, luv, you didn't tell me we were having guests."

12