Teaching Power and Potential Ch. 03

Story Info
Meredith finds seducing boys is so much easier.
5k words
4.67
6.9k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2023
Created 08/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slow build is slowly building. If you like long teases, please enjoy. I know I do.

-----

By the afternoon of day two, Luke was regretting ever having volunteered for the event in the first place. His legs ached as they climbed up the stairs from the basement for what must have been the hundredth time. What was worse about old books--the moldy smell that filled his lungs or the fine dust that clung to his face and neck--he couldn't say. He was certain, though, that he could scratch book collector off his list of future hobbies.

"Here's another bunch," he said, dropping the yellowed cardboard box onto the pile. "These are..." he squinted at the faded handwriting, "geography and travel, I think."

Mrs. Mingle lifted the lid with great effort and peered inside. Among the old ladies who made up the library's staff, she was the very oldest. "Could you be a dear...?" she began.

Luke gave a tight smile and hoisted up the box. "Of course. Front room, non-fiction, right?" He knew she had about as much chance of lifting up the box herself as she did of lifting up him.

"Thank you so much," she said and shuffled off towards another pile of boxes.

Despite being dusty, tired, and in need of a cool drink, he appreciated the fact that they appreciated him. The annual library sale seemed like a hit but did not seem to attract the young crowd. He was easily half the age of anyone here, customers and volunteers alike. The popular fiction and children's book sale was located across the street in a separate building and that seemed to siphon away anyone under the age of AARP membership. As a result, Luke's role was essentially that of grunt work: moving boxes, carrying orders out to cars, and the like.

He eased his way through the crowd, maneuvering the box as best he could past patrons stacking fistfuls of books into their hands. The fact that an ordinary library book sale could attract this much attention came as quite a surprise, but then it did seem like the town was more educated and civically engaged than where he'd grown up. Heaps more money, too. That his family was now included in their ranks was something that Luke was still adjusting to.

The new neighborhood, the big house full of stuff, the jet-setting lifestyle that suddenly enthralled his parents--it had all come at him at once. He held no romantic notions of his impoverished childhood. Being broke sucked, no two ways about it. But the relentless speed of their transformation after the lottery win had gone largely undiscussed, beyond the tacit understanding that money was here now and having it was a good thing. His parents had fled to far-flung beaches, Janie had retreated inward, and Luke, left to reckon on his own, had chosen to bury himself in whatever could occupy his time, and the more manual the labor the better. At least it was familiar.

He was bent over, finally setting the box down and ready to call it a day when he heard the shrill voice of Louise, a fellow volunteer who'd spent the entire day nattering on with friends. "Of course we can help get these to your car. Luke! Where did he get to? Lu-uuke?"

Luke rose and turned around slowly, ready to tell Louise that she might consider picking up one goddamn box today herself when the words died on his lips.

There, standing beside the checkout table, was a knock-out older woman standing in profile. Her sleeveless halter top and form-fitting white jeans emphasized her prodigious curves. Just getting to glimpse a woman like that made him feel a little better about spending his day shuffling dusty boxes around. Then she turned her head towards him, then gave a big wave and a smile. Wait, he knew that face from somewhere...

"Luke!" said the woman. It was the neighbor from next door. She bounded towards him and he tried not to stare at her boobs as they wobbled back and forth on their approach. Before he knew what was happening, she cried, "Hi, neighbor!" and pulled him into a hug. His body mashed up against her breasts and he did he best to appear unreactive.

"Oh, hi, uh..."

"Oh, god, I'm so sorry!" she said. "I'm your next door neighbor. I had a great talk with your sister the other day. She couldn't stop talking about you, by the way. She's positively obsessed. I feel like I know all about you and you probably don't even know my name, do you?"

He smiled, chagrined.

"I'm Meredith," she said, extending her hand, which he took.

"I'm--," he began.

"Luke," she interjected. "My strapping new neighbor, of course."

His blush was not quite as prominent as Janie's but his cheeks did redden a bit. In want of a suitable reply, he crossed his arms across his chest, knowing it showed off his biceps. But then he dropped them just as quickly, suddenly concerned that his preening might look like preening.

Meredith studied him for moment, then said, "Actually, I have a teensy favor to ask, if you don't mind putting those muscles to work."

Maybe she had noticed his arms, he thought, pleased. "You want me to carry those books to your car?"

They turned towards her purchases sitting beside the checkout table. Where he'd been expecting a pile of books or maybe a box, he saw a stack of six large boxes with a handwritten note taped to the topmost box that read "Ollander."

Meredith gave him a smile and a shrug. It made her boobs wiggle ever so slightly. "What can I say? I'm a reader. But there's no way I'll be able to get them all from the car into the house. So... I was hoping..."

It took Luke a moment to catch on. "Oohhh, you want me to carry them into your house for you."

"Would you? That would be so kind." Her plump lips parted into a big smile. A smile, he thought, that could melt snow. This close to her, he could smell her perfume, and he felt a swelling in his pants.

"It would be my planor," he said with the cool confidence of leading man suavity.

"Such a gentleman. Let me just settle up with Louise." She walked away, leaving Luke to wallow in the moment.

Planor?! What he'd meant to say, of course, was that it would be his pleasure. Or his honor. But they'd gotten jumbled on the way out of his mouth. So much for cool confidence. Red-faced and slump-shouldered, he trailed behind Meredith.

After a several minutes of chatter with Louise which Luke largely tuned out, Meredith managed to extract herself with, "Yes, yes... I promise... I'll call you for the next one... Bye-bye."

She slipped over to Luke and took him by the upper arm, which sent another little thrill through him.

"Ok," she confided, "We're free."

"I should probably tell someone that I'm leaving..." he began.

"I already talked to them. They said to tell you 'thank you for all the help this weekend and you're free to go.' Personally, I think they'd like you to stick around. I see some of these old gals can't keep their eyes off you."

He grinned, yet again stumped for a response. It may have been his imagination, but maybe he had caught some looks from one or two of the librarians.

"But you're all mine now." She gave a wink that shot some confidence right back into him.

He made quick work of loading the boxes in the back of Meredith's sporty looking coupe, taking them two at a time in the hopes of advancing his image as hunky young neighbor. The effect was somewhat diminished, however, on his second trip when his toe caught the curb and the contents of the boxes went skittering across the street. Luke was mortified, but to her credit Meredith didn't laugh and helped him with the mess.

They agreed to each drive their own car, Luke following Meredith, and she promised him a tall glass of lemonade when they arrived at her house. The trip was short distance, but long enough for Luke to berate himself for his string of blunders (Planor!) and admit that whatever his neighbor thought of him, it would surely end with nothing more eventful him jerking off in his room that night fantasizing about her.

Being a Sunday afternoon, traffic was light and they made the trip in no time. As they turned onto their street, Meredith's car slowed to a crawl in front his own house before turning into her own driveway. Luke parked in his driveway and, without a glance towards his house, he hurried over.

He'd admired the place from a distance before, but now that he stood in front of Meredith's house the elegance of the place struck him. It would take some getting used to, this rich people thing. Then he looked down at himself, covered in dust and sweat. He tried wiping his hands on his pants but it was no use.

"I'm not sure I should come inside." It pained him to say it, but he thought that ruining her floors wouldn't put him in her good books. "Your house looks really nice. I don't want to mess anything up."

She gave him a smirk. "Thoughtful too, huh? You really are the full package."

She walked over to a keypad next to the garage door and typed in a code. The motor roared to life and door began to rise with a harsh squeal.

"Put the boxes in the garage and meet me around back," she said.

"What?" he said, unable to hear anything over the noise.

"Boxes in the garage!" she shouted. "Then meet me around back," pointing a thumb towards the side yard.

He nodded and set to work, pausing a moment to admire her ass as she bent low to clear the garage door, which was still chugging its way up the track.

--------------------------------------------

Janie took the headphones out of her ears and set her book down in a huff, annoyed at the racket coming from away beyond the fence. From the direction and the sound of the voice, it was probably Meredith, which doubly irked her. When Janie woke up that morning, she vowed once again to return or dispose of the vibrator, regardless of the mind-blowing orgasm it had given her the night before. But she'd been unable to stop herself from picking the erotic novel back up and had spent the better part of the day unable to put it down, squirming in her chair by the pool and trying to forget the fact that the vibrator that was still locked away in her room. And now here was Meredith, hollering and interrupting her reading time.

She thought about going inside, but after a moment she thought she caught the sound of a sliding glass door and footfalls on the wooden decking. For whatever other feelings Meredith evoked, Janie had to admit that she was intriguing. So she sat and listened. It was, after all, her yard too. She had just as much right to be there.

After a few minutes, she heard someone walking through the glass of the side yard on the other side of the fence.

"They're all set now," came a familiar male voice.

"You're such a dear," said Meredith.

"It's nothing, really," said the man's voice.

Wait a minute! Janie's ears perked up. That voice. That sounded like... It couldn't be Luke.

"Here's that lemonade I promised," said Meredith.

"Thanks!" said the voice that Janie was almost positive about now. But how could he be over there when he was supposed to be at the library until five?

She had to know. She rose slowly from the chair, wincing when it gave little creak, and tiptoed over towards the fence. The pickets were arranged tightly against each other, giving no space to see through. Janie crept along the edge until she spied a silver-dollar sized hole about chest height. Then, feeling like an absolute creep but unable to help herself, she bent down and put an eye to the hole.

--------------------------------------------

Meredith set down the tray she was carrying onto a poolside table. He could still feel the day's heat radiating off the paving stones, but the late afternoon sun was finally sending shadows of relief across yard. He eyed one of the deck chairs, but opted not to risk sitting his dusty pants down on the immaculate white fabric. Even here, out of doors, he felt out of place and unsure of himself. He looked around at the meticulously appointed yard, with its pool framed in cut stone, its fancy woodwork and garden borders, and thought back to his own backyard, with its expensive but thoughtlessly purchased pool plopped on top of crab grass his father hadn't wanted to deal with. The thought occurred that there was more to having money than just having money.

Meredith was still bent over, arranging the items the tray just so. There were four glasses on it, cool and frosted.

"I wasn't sure how you took your lemonade," Meredith said. "So these," and she tapped a glass on the left, "have just a little tequila in them. For a kick.

"These," she continued, running a finger slowly along the rim of a glass on the right, "are virgin."

She looked up at him from the tray with her big eyes, a perfectly innocent expression on her face. "Virgin?"

With a little jerk, he reached out and took one of the glasses on the left. "No, that's cool. A little hard stuff sounds just about right." He took a sip. "I earned it, right? Ha ha!" The laugh had sounded a lot cooler in his head. He used the back of his hand to wipe away the drip of lemonade that had dribbled out the corner of his mouth.

"You certainly did," said Meredith. "Most young men like you would be spending their summer goofing off with their friends or faking it through some internship their daddy set up. And here you are," she lifted her glass to him, "volunteering for a bunch of old biddies at the town library. I'm glad to know that chivalry isn't dead."

He blushed and lifted his glass to her in thanks. "Jeez, I mean, it was only for a weekend. I would have wasted it anyway."

Casting around for a topic that was less focused on him and his chivalry, he turned around towards the pool. "It's a beautiful place you got back here. I know my parents would love to do something like this with our yard. They just bought that little pool so we'd have something for this summer. They're on vacation, you know--."

"Luke?" said Meredith.

Luke turned around and almost dropped his glass. Meredith was standing there topless, her halter top dangling at her waist. Her boobs were huge, pendulous, and capped with fat nipples encircled by wide, dark areolas.

"I think you're very handsome and I'd like to suck your cock." She shifted her hips coquettishly to one side, which set her boobs jiggling magnificently. "You wanna come over here?"

The world around him grew bright and fuzzy, except for her tits and her face, which were in perfect focus. Luke lurched forward one step at a time until he stood before her, mouth agape. This was a dream he was having. A very, very good dream, but a dream nonetheless.

"Your boobs are... they're...," but he couldn't finish.

"Thank you," she laughed. "You can touch them."

"My hands are dirty," he said.

She grinned. "I think you'll find I'm pretty dirty myself."

Then she took his hands in hers and raised them up to cup her breasts. So warm, he thought. And so heavy. She squeezed, so he squeezed, and he could feel the flesh yield under his fingers. The feeling was magnificent. He wanted to hold these boobs forever. He wanted to push every part of his body against them to feel them squish in response.

"I like my nipples played with," she said.

He slid his fingers out towards the swollen tips and gently brushed them.

"Harder," she whispered.

He pinched them and pulled them out and away from her body.

"Yes," she breathed through clenched teeth. "That's a good boy."

He continued squeezing the tugging at her nipples while Meredith breathed heavily.

"Is your cock hard?" she asked.

He nodded.

"Can I take it out?"

He nodded again, his eyes ablaze.

She looked around the yard and zeroed in on a low-slung lounge chair nearer to the fence. Then she sat, spread her legs apart, and beckoned him forward. Luke complied.

"Boys your age are always so hard and ready to go." Meredith patted his crotch and a puff of library dust rose up.

"Oh, my!" she laughed. "You are dirty. Let's just get these off."

She unbuckled his belt, unzipped his fly, then grabbed hold of the top of his pants and slowly eased them down until his hard cock sprung out. She reached out with both hands and began caressing it all over.

"Look at that gorgeous cock, goodness! It's so thick and hard. It feels so good when I squeeze it, doesn't it?"

Meredith continued running her hands all over his lower body, loud and exclamatory in her praise. "Oh, and these balls! They feel so full. I bet you're ready to cum, aren't you?"

From somewhere over to Luke's left side, there came the noise of a snapping twig.

"What was tha-aaaahhhhhh...." What began as a question ended as a groan because Meredith had suddenly lunged forward and swallowed his cock nearly down to the hilt, all in one go. His curiosity vanished as he succumbed to sensations he'd never experienced before. Meredith seemed to have an otherworldly mouth. Her lips, her tongue, her throat--he could feel them all but they also blended seamlessly together to create a slippery suction over every inch of his dick.

After a minute, Meredith eased back to catch her breath, grinning up at him like a Cheshire cat.

"I... I..." he stammered.

"I know, sweetie. You hit the jackpot with me. And guess what?" She ran her hands up his inner thigh and clutched his balls. "I'm going to swallow everything you've got."

His eyes went wide and his dick swelled visibly.

"But," she went on, "I want a story while I do. A dirty story."

"What do you want to hear about?" This was all new territory for him. He'd somehow landed himself in the hottest situation of his life and he was nervous about saying the wrong thing and screwing it all up.

"Tell me..." she said, "tell me about your first blowjob. No! Tell me about your hottest blowjob. I want to know who I'm competing against. And it has to be a story you never told anyone before."

"Oh, ok." That was easy, he thought, as they were one in the same. Up until now, he'd been fairly luckless with sex. He was decently handsome, he knew that much. There was definitely interest from girls and he'd been on his fair share of dates, but circumstances often got in the way--usually school or work, the latter of which kept him busy nearly every night. Girls might allow a kiss or a stray hand on the first date, but usually so much time elapsed between the first and second date that they drifted away, trading him out for a guy that had more than one night a month to spare them.

Meredith leaned forward and ran a long, wet tongue under the tip of his cock. "Storytime," she said.

"So once there was--oooohhhhh. Once there--ughh." His eyes rolled back in his head.

A giggle from down below, then, "Sorry. Continue, please."

"Ok, so this one time I was working a late shift from this warehouse job I had. Moving crates around, kinda like at the library today. But bigger boxes and longer hours."

"Oh, so that's why you're so muscley," she said.

Luke smiled and went on. "It was a Friday, so I'd been at school all day and work all night. I was totally beat by the time I got home. The house was all dark and everyone was asleep. At least I thought everyone was asleep."

Meredith made a hum to indicate her growing interest and the feeling vibrated deliciously in her mouth and around his cock.

"Our old house was all one floor, with the garage and laundry room on one end and all the bedrooms way on the other side. I was feeling pretty gross, so when I came in through the garage and into the laundry room, I stripped all my clothes off down to my underwear and threw them in the hamper.

"I walk into the pitch black living room and there, sitting on the couch, is Regina, my sister's best friend, on her phone. We scared the hell out of each other, but then we started laughing. She was sitting in the dark because she couldn't sleep but didn't want to wake anyone up. And then I'm just standing there, in my underwear."

12