All Comments on 'Teaching Sara Ch. 03'

by greeneyedvirgin

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
.

"She'd had" isn't proper grammar. I know that most will call me a grammar Nazi. That's okay. If you think that it's proper (as a reader), then you need to go back to skool.

andreasfibandreasfibabout 11 years ago
Somebody does need to go back to school...

I agree that somebody does indeed need to go back to school. Not the author, however. The author's use of "She'd had" is perfectly correct and proper. It's called "past perfect tense". Look it up. You can start here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/grammar/learnit/learnitv343.shtml.

Hope that helps :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More Please!

Great story, cant wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What a deep cherry

Her hymen was somewhere between 6 to 10 inches inside her vagina. Unheard of!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome story

That's a really thick cock btw. Honestly, with those exaggeration she might as well fuck a horse.

beguiled999beguiled999almost 11 years ago
I enjoyed this immensely

I wish there was more sex, but I like what was there. The build up was good. I like that you showed the conflict. This would be a great story to continue. Hope you write more.

his2pethis2petalmost 11 years ago
Female anatomy

Other than an obvious lack in knowledge of female anatomy and this I'm sure purely ficitional cock of her daddy's I thought the story wasn't half bad. The exaggeration and lack of knowledge of his daughters anatomy distracted from what could have been a really good story.

Ready2BServicedReady2BServicedover 10 years ago
I want more, and soon!!!

I agree with the naivety being unrealistic and as the size of his cock being unbelievable too. But I love the hugeness of his cock and how he kept pushing through her cervix. I haven't found many stories where a man had a cock that was thick, long and wide and forced it's way into the woman or women's' cervix-es. It turns me on so much to find stories in the genres that interest me with those elements. I wonder what comes next, because she was a virgin and there was no mention of birth control. I mean with how far his cock reaches without even trying, bare fucking, the huge amounts of cum he's producing and him and her's cervix fucking she should be insanely pregnant with like sextuplets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

squirrelzosquirrelzoover 10 years ago
AWESOME!

I had to write a comment because I'm a little surprised at the critical ones here. THis story is AWESOME greeneyedvirgin. Hotter than hot. My fave for a looooong time. Love. It. Who cares if it's a bit unrealistic, it's a fantasy! Please keep writing more!!! Btw I would suggest you look at Sumddy if you haven't seen his stories yet. Love you! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I don't like incest stories - however, this was incredibly hot! While some of the details - such as the location of the hymen (most girls nowadays, through tampon use, don't have one and if they did, it's about an inch in) and the size of the father's cock - gave me pause, it didn't detract from the story-telling. I would love to see what happens next.

AriRuiAriRuiover 9 years ago
Such a turn on!

Wooowwww....This story was cream-worthy! By the way.... anyone have a mop? Lol

LonerDaddy1962LonerDaddy1962over 9 years ago
mhmm

This was amazing... Thanks dear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Woah...

That was...I'm just at a loss for words...

You should make a chapter 4!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Chapter 4?

There has to be a chapter 4, right? Your story is just too amazing to end here.

lowphatlowphatover 8 years ago
Loved it!

Great job!

Chapter 4 would be nice, but it's great like it is! All 5 star chapters :))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing and Hot and Cum-worthy

Amazing as always. You seriously need a chapter 4 for this

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
New Awareness

I was drawn to this story because of the author's other stories. Although this is a subject I usually don't seek out, I was curious how she would treat the subject matter. What I found was that she has a way to paint a story in a most arousing way no matter which genre she choses. Needless to say...she taught me.

Matt_Next_Door

aAmour1964aAmour1964over 7 years ago
Great

Very lovely, descriptive writing, and a story so well told.

Can't get enough of your beautiful words...

aySolitude1964aySolitude1964about 6 years ago
love

Can't get enough of your beautiful words...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of the best!

A very hot series of stories. Naturally there is a bit of willing suspension of disbelief. Totally immersed in the story. Making it a favorite.

rwp1967rwp1967about 4 years ago
Unbelievably Erotic

What a great story and incredibly described animalistic sex. I don't believe I've ever been that hard. I felt like I was buried deep inside Sara. Please write more. You have a great talent for storytelling. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Anal Next

please have daddy open her ass. he needs to own and breed all his baby girl's virginal holes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergreeneyedvirgin@greeneyedvirgin
369 Followers
I have been writing ever since I could remember, it has always been my escape from the harsh reality of the world that we all live in. Thank you everyone for taking the time to read my stories and send me an e-mail. I finally self-published my novel. It is available on Amazo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES