Teaching Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wave to Sophie and point back at the playroom. She knows what I want. She knows I'm going to let Frank have a good blow job, and there's only one whore here that I use shameless, without any thought, to do that. I'd never give Sophie to a man I didn't like, and Sophie knows me well enough to see that I don't care for Frank. She goes to fetch Paige.

I grab hold of LeighAnne's hair. I yank her head back sharply, pulling it from Frank's cock. "You call that a blow job, bitch?" I scold her sternly, my voice just as mocking and bullying as it is hard. "Seriously? No wonder you've never tasted cum, that useless mouth of yours would never earn you any cum! It's certainly not going to make me any money! I couldn't pay a man to let you do that to his cock! You're even worthless as a cheap whore! You're nothing but a sloppy, skanky hole to be fucked. There's a hole in my wall that's just as good as your bony butt, bitch! NO wonder you can't keep a boyfriend, no one would want what... nothing, that body has to offer! I doubt I could even sell your butt on death row, bitch!"

I am rather good at insulting women. And I can see LeighAnne cringing hard as I insult her. I can see the silent tears rolling down her cheeks, too. As tempted as I am, I hold off checking her pussy to see how wet it is. I'm confident this is arousing her. It's just as humiliating as her walk was. It's just a different kind of humiliation. That was public but anonymous. The people who saw her shame don't know who she is. This is a more personal humiliation. Frank knows exactly who she is. And who some of her friends are. Not only can he expose her shame to her world, those who know her and whom she'll have to face, but he's also likely to do so just to humiliate her. I'll bet she's realized that by now, too. I gave her plenty of time to think about it.

I see Frank's eyes snap up, off of LeighAnne. It seems LeighAnne is suddenly forgotten to him. That tells me that Sophie has brought Paige in. And Frank definitely likes what he's seeing.

"Slave, where's my skanky whore?" I call out as if I didn't know Sophie was bringing her in.

"Skanky is here, Mistress!" Sophie calls out to me quickly.

Paige is as I described her. She's 5'7". She weighs 119 pounds. It's a rather stickish and lean figure. She just doesn't have the weight to have really pronounced curves to her body. But she does have gentle curves. She has a flat, toned stomach, too. She has slender, lithe thighs. Her figure is actually similar to LeighAnne's, only taller. Taller enough that it's obvious.

Paige has a slightly oval face. With very soft features. She has a wide mouth with plush, delicate, and light pink lips. She has green eyes. She has honey brown hair that's wavy and long. She's rather attractive. But she looks young. She's 19, but she could easily pass for 16 if she wanted to. She just has the body, and the youthful face, that most men can't figure out exactly how old she is.

Paige is fully naked... She's always naked in the apartment. No matter what I have going on, she's not allowed any clothes. When it's not appropriate for her to be seen nude by whoever is here, she stays in her cage. She is wearing the hot pink dog collar that stays locked around her neck. And she's wearing police-issue leg irons. She always wears her chains in the house, too. Those remind her of her place as the lowest of slaves.

It has her perky B-cup breasts on full display for Frank. And on her slim body, B-cups are perfectly proportional. Paige's are nicely firm, too. It also has her shaven, silky bare pubes on display. And the puffy mound of her silky smooth pussy.

Sophie has clipped a leash to Paige's collar. She's using it to lead Paige over to me. Paige's hands aren't bound, but they are behind her back just as LeighAnne's are. Paige is obedient enough to keep them there without cuffs. Sophie leads Paige over to me. She hands me Paige's leash.

Paige drops down to her knees. It puts her beside LeighAnne. Paige ignores everything. The nude slave on her knees. The hard cock sticking up to her side. Normally she wouldn't dare to speak uninvited. But Sophie has told her to. Because I told Sophie to have Paige offer herself. "How may this skanky gutter whore serve her wonderful Queen, my Queen?" Paige asks very sweetly.

"Show this useless fuck hole what a blow job is, skanky. You may use that cock." I point to Frank.

Frank smiles wide. He can't have a clue whether Paige is actually any good at sucking a cock. But he can see her nude body, and apparently, he likes what he sees. And that must be enough to get him interested in her blow job. Definitely a pig! He doesn't even know her name! Why am I so sure that this evening is going to be fodder for his boasting for weeks to come? Oh, yeah, because he's a pig! And pigs just have to tell everyone about the slutty things they luck into!

"Yes, my Queen," Paige says just as sweetly. She shifts to face Frank. She leans over, keeping her hands behind her back. LeighAnne was rather tense. Paige is not. She's loose and relaxed. She opens her mouth wide, putting her delicate lips softly against the tip of his cock.

Paige starts moving her head down slowly, but steadily. Leaning forward as she already has her neck stretched and craned out, straightening the bend at the back of her mouth. It allows Paige to steadily take his cock, the head of it easily slipping past the back of her mouth and starting into the funnel atop her throat. In about a second Paige has more of his cock into her mouth than LeighAnne ever has.

Paige keeps on going, the spongy head of his cock soon pressing firmly against the rubbery wall that's the bottom of that funneling. It only takes a split second. Then the tip of his cock presses through, into the tight, elastic tube that's Paige's throat. Her throat squeezes tightly around his cock, snuggling it firmly, as it slips just as steadily into her throat.

Frank feels it. Mostly he feels the change in what his cock is feeling. It was the hot wetness of Paige's mouth and her light suction on his cock. That's familiar to him. It's a hallmark of any decent blow job. But now he's feeling the rubbery tightness of her throat squeezing around his cock. And his cock slipping steadily into the cuddly tightness. It's tighter than any pussy he's ever felt. But it's just as soft and welcoming. He purrs loudly.

Paige's lips go down until they're flush against the thin cotton fabric of his briefs, pushing the material firmly against his pubes underneath. Until all of his shaft is in her mouth. Paige smoothly reverses her stroke, rising back up until only the soft head of his cock is left in her mouth.

Paige quickly swirls her tongue around the tip of his cock, caressing the most sensitive part he has with the wet softness of her tongue. She manages to do that without it breaking the rhythm of her reversing stroke. But the steady pace leaves her only enough time for a single swirl. And then his cock is steadily slipping back into her mouth with the same leisurely pace.

Paige keeps her leisurely pace steady. Unlike LeighAnne, Paige is not rushing. She's in no hurry to make Frank cum. I'd whip her if she was. She knows that blow jobs are better when they're leisurely. It lets Frank have the time to feel everything she's doing for him and enjoy it fully.

"Oh... OOH, YES!" Frank purrs out when he feels Paige's soft lips against his pubes. "Swallow it all!" He sounds enthusiastic. And rather happy about it. Just not so appreciative, as I think he should be. "MMM... that's what I like!"

His words are sweet and rather excited. The look on his face tells me that he didn't expect Paige to be this good at it. And that's he's very pleasantly, very surprised by her slutty skills. I did promise him a blow job to remember! I always keep my word.

I grab hold of LeighAnne's hair and rather roughly yank it. It jerks her head around and over towards Frank's cock. I hold her head firmly in place. "That is a blow job, bitch. Can't you see that he actually likes what that skanky whore is doing for him? No wonder he didn't like fucking you. Who would? You're not even useful as whore! That obnoxious mouth of yours isn't even useful as a cum dumpster! Now watch and learn, stupid bitch!"

I hold LeighAnne's head in place, making her watch everything Paige is so eagerly doing. I make her see Paige's soft lips gliding over her his glistening hard shaft. I make her listen to his thrilled purring. I make see that Frank is absolutely loving it. And showing it far more than he ever did with her.

Frank doesn't last long. I didn't think he would. It was clear to me that he's never experienced a mouth even a third as skilled as Paige's well-trained and well-practiced mouth. Plus, who knows when his last blow job. I figure it wasn't too recently, he was awfully willing to hurry right over for one.

He cums with a loud, deep, and well-satisfied grunt that quickly fades into a soft, pleased purr. And with a little crisp thrust of his hips. Then his hips fall still again. Frank keeps purring loudly, and sweetly. Paige keeps right on going, sucking his cock as if he hadn't just cum. Some of his cum went down her throat, but some of it went into her mouth. She manages to swallow it smoothly, Frank never noticing it.

When I see the sharp twitches of Frank's cock stop, telling me that he's finished, I tell Paige to stop. She sucks his cock clean as she releases it. "Thank you, Kind Sir, for allowing this skanky whore to serve its Wonderful Queen and suck every bit of your delicious cum from your huge cock, Sir." Paige thanks him sweetly. It also lets him see the film of his cum lingering in her mouth as she does. Paige licks her lips.

I tell Sophie to take "this skanky whore back to her cage." Sophie leads a still-leashed Paige back to the playroom. As she leaves, Frank's eyes eagerly watch her firm rounded bottom.

And now that LeighAnne has had her humiliation, it's time for me to get this pig out of my apartment. I'm sure he won't mind leaving, now that Paige has swallowed his cum.

Chapter 05: Fuck Hole

Now that I've gotten rid of Frank, which was thankfully easy to do, it's time for LeighAnne's next lesson. She has a few more she really needs to learn. And it's getting late. It's around eleven now. I'm not sure how late LeighAnne thought she'd be staying tonight, but I'm fairly sure she's going to be surprised.

That's part of the lesson, too. LeighAnne needs to learn to stop thinking about herself. At all. To know that she, her life, her body are in the hands of another. To accept that is how it is. And to trust that she will be cared for in those hands, so long as she puts herself out of her mind and behaves.

I grab her hair and order her to her feet as I pull her firmly upward. She quickly scrambles to her feet, saving her from losing a handful of hair to my hard yank.

"Since you're almost as good of a cum dumpster as the hole in my wall," I begin telling LeighAnne. My voice is mocking, bullying, and rather taunting. There really is a hole in my wall. I designed it to serve as a cum dumpster. A substitute for an actual woman. It's proven to be a rather demeaning way for men to release their cocks. I use it a lot. Someday, maybe LeighAnne will get to see it. I'm sure that it would be nicely humiliating for her to have a man chose the hole over her body for his relief.

"It's time we see if you can manage to be a hole in the hole in the wall. An utterly worthless hole to be fucked like... a hole in the wall! I know that's a big step up for you. But we'll see, maybe you can manage to serve as cum dumpster!"

I grin wide. It's my teasing, evil grin. I'll bet that after the last lesson, LeighAnne is thinking that she's going to be expected to fuck someone. I'll bet she's thinking of all the men she knows, and those she'd least like to fuck. And wondering which of those men I could know about. And which of them would be willing to come over tonight and fuck her. How awful and degrading it's going to be for her to be given to one of them.

"I know this is going to be very difficult for you. You're going to have to try very hard to manage your role. You are to do absolutely nothing! Just be a hole. I hope that's not too much for you since you've proven so utterly worthless so far, bitch."

I have Sophie fetch me a few things from the playroom. Sophie returns quickly with them. I start with a gag. "Holes don't speak, and you tend to get so bitchy! This should keep that filthy mouth of your in line."

The gag I ordered is an inflatable ball gag. The ball is decently small, with a wide, thick leather strap attached to it. I wrap the strap around LeighAnne's head, putting the ball into her mouth, and cinching the strap tightly around her head. Then I inflate the ball, watching it swell through her teeth. It sits just inside her teeth, swelling up to push against the roof of her mouth, and her tongue, and fill every bit of her mouth. The ball is strong enough that it holds her mouth open, pushing it wide and stretching her jaw muscles. After a few minutes, those muscles will burn slightly from the strain, making it slightly uncomfortable for LeighAnne. Too bad. For LeighAnne.

Now I get the earplugs. These are some good ones, too. Noise-canceling. They're rather efficient at blocking all but the louder sounds, and LeighAnne won't be hearing any loud sounds. I push them fully into LeighAnne's ears. Now she won't even be able to hear me. I wonder if she's realized that yet?

The next thing I have for LeighAnne is a good blindfold. It's like a sleep mask, only leather with a soft, plush side against her eyes. It excels at blocking out everything, even light. It has a wide strap that I cinch snugly around her head.

The last thing I have for LeighAnne is a black hood. It's cotton and airy. Unlike the blindfold, it will let some light through. But that's all. It won't let her actually see anything. Not that it matters with her blindfolded. It's not for her. It's so that her face won't be seen. Her hands are still bound. I clip a leash to LeighAnne's iron collar and send Sophie to fetch me several good lengths of the rough hemp rope I prefer for tying naughty toys.

This is my version of sensory deprivation. LeighAnne can't see anything. Nor can she hear anything. It takes away her two primary senses. Those that she relies on to let her know what's coming. Now she won't, at least not until she feels it. But by then, it's already happening.

With Sophie following close behind me, I head for the door. I lead LeighAnne along by her leash. I don't bother telling her to come. She wouldn't hear me if I did. The first LeighAnne knows that I'm even moving is when she feels that hard tugging of the collar against the back of her neck. She quickly takes a very small step forward, easing the pressure.

I doubt she realizes that Lilly is the one who taught her to walk on a leash. Lilly can tug rather hard on a leash. And that was the first time LeighAnne had ever felt the sensation of the collar urging her forward. But then she could see. She could see that Lilly was leading her forward. More importantly, she could see what was in front of her. What she was about to walk into.

Now LeighAnne can't see what's in front of her. She hasn't a clue what's there. She could be stepping into a wall for all she knows. It forces her to trust me. To follow the lead of the pull on that hard collar and just trust that she won't be led into anything. Her tentative, unsure steps tell me that LeighAnne isn't quite trusting me yet.

I don't care. I just keep walking. It keeps the leash pulling against her neck. She keeps stepping forward, with short steps, to get the pressure off her neck. I don't let it slow me down. I keep going. And then, LeighAnne feels the pressure on her neck shifting, pulling her forward, but also to her left. She instinctively turns to put the pressure on the back of her neck and takes a step. It happens again, the pressure shifting to the side. Another step and LeighAnne has made her first turn. Now the leash is urging her forward again. She starts taking slightly larger steps. Now that she knows how the leash will guide her to turn when necessary. That it will guide her to turn.

I lead LeighAnne out the front door of the apartment. She won't know that. She doesn't touch the door. There's no difference in the floor. It's just more space for her to occupy, the leash pulling her along, leading her somewhere. I'll bet she's thinking it's leading her somewhere where someone is going to do something to her, too.

And then, LeighAnne feels the leash slacken up. Quickly and suddenly as she steps forward. She wisely takes that as what it is. Her cue to stop. But she doesn't hear me knocking on the door.

It's my neighbor's apartment. Mike. I know he's home tonight, although he's only in Mobile about 10 days out a month. I saw him earlier. And Mike is always asking me to borrow a toy. Or to see a scene. He's single but I think he's dating someone back home, where he's from. It must not be too serious if he's so eager to play with my toys.

I've loaned him a couple of toys before. He's treated them well. And by that, I mean that he's treated them as I wanted them treated. So I'm pretty sure he'll be up for a little entertainment.

Mike answers his door. He sees me first and smiles just slightly. Enough to let me know he welcomes my visit. Then he sees LeighAnne. He sees that she's completely naked, too. He smiles very wide, and eagerly. Like any 30-something man, his eyes taking in the sights. "Hey, Pepper, what have you here?" He asks with a hint of sly note in his voice. His eyes are still on LeighAnne.

"This is 'fuck hole,'" I introduce LeighAnne by the name I've decided befits her. Not as LeighAnne. He doesn't need to know her name. And by the look on his face, I doubt he really cares what her name is. He's looking at her as if she were a Key Lime Pie. A very sweet dessert I brought for him to devour. He knows me so well!

The name puts a little wider of a grin on his face. He steps back and invites us in. "'Fuck hole,' needs to live up to its name," I tell Him as I step in. After my first long stride into Mike's apartment, LeighAnne feels the pressure on her neck pulling her forward again. She won't have a clue why I stopped her. She can't see that we're at a door. And she can't hear me or Mike. She won't even know Mike there unless I walk her into him.

"So I thought maybe I'd just leave it here until morning, and you can use its pussy however you please."

"Works for me," Mike quickly agrees. I know he prefers thin women. And LeighAnne has a rather inviting pussy. I'm sure he's already thinking of getting his time's worth out of it.

I lead LeighAnne over to his dining table. She stops again when she feels the leash slacken suddenly. I put my hands to LeighAnne's lean hips, gripping her firmly, and turn her to face the center of the rectangular table. It's not a big table, but it's big enough for four. Barely. I push LeighAnne forward until her hips are flush against the table. She can feel the top pressing against her hips, but that's all she can feel.

I'm pretty sure that Mike knows that I intend to tie her. The coil of rope over my shoulder should be a good clue. But I do have manners, so I ask Mike politely if he'd mind if I tied "this worthless fuck hole" to his table. He tells me to go right ahead. I'm pretty sure he can guess how I'm going to tie her. His rather appreciative eyes have already discovered how well-rounded her bottom is. I'm sure they've noticed the pink spots on it, too.

I take one rope and wrap three coils of it around LeighAnne's left ankle. Then I tie it off. I pull her ankle over to the leg of the table. If LeighAnne hadn't already guessed what I was pushing her hips against, she should have a pretty good idea now that her foot can feel the table's leg. I wrap the rope around the table's leg. I start winding tight coils of the rope, flush against each other, around both the table's leg and LeighAnne's calf. I wind coils all the way up to her knee and tie it off again. It leaves her calf firmly, and snugly, bound to the table's leg. Then I do the same to her other calf.

1...345678